Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

A deluge of reports and footage posted on social media appears to show acts of discrimination and violence against African, Asian and Caribbean citizens while fleeing Ukrainian cities and at some of the country’s border posts.

It was reported at around 17 UTC today that 498 dead Russian soldiers. A rule of thumb from earlier would mean that the number of wounded, is many times that, like 3-5 times. Add to that the number of Ukrainian soldiers and militants, plus civilians. I learned that Russia has changed tactics, they now act as in enemy territory, commanders with experience from other areas have been brought in. The people are throwing Molotov cocktails at the vehicles. Result in one case they returned fire on the attackers and killed about 10 people. Locations which they had hoped to take intact are now being attacked with rockets. Kharkov Aviation Military Academy and Kharkov Tank Military Academy, the largest military airfield near Kharkov just to mention three, have been targeted. Air activity has intensified too. Artillery is used whenever possible. Russian military has met with resistance from the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Force.

In the past, there was:
Q: (Approaching Infinity) How many people have really died on both sides in the "anti-terrorist operation" in East Ukraine? They say that only like 2000 people total have died, whereas there are troops that are saying it could be ten times that or more.

A: 8662 or thereabouts.
That was in 2014 after three to four months in a fairly small area.

The bit out from Moldova is probably exaggerated as no fighting is taking place there apparently.

This is not Moldova, but glorious Transnistria. An ancient relic of the Soviet Union. The people there still live like it's 1950 Russia, It is very poor there though. It is a renegade state that no one recognizes. Their biggest exports are liquor and weapons. Only go there if you are tired of life. I think the mapmakers believe they stand with Russia. They might. But I don't know who's in charge of the place. If anyone is.

Last edited:
Just going through the news and I can see discrimination against Russians is spreading fast across the globe. I think it will be unsafe for Russians to be outside Russia soon.
It will be unsafe also for anyone talking anything positive about Russia. In Poland Russia is treated almost like demonic ideology. Military operation for my fellows is a confirmation of their beliefs. It is so strong that NO ONE is trying to understand background at least. Right now my point of view is treated like a betrayal. I have to be careful what I speak. The truth is ongoing hysteria is not because we are taking care of Ukraine. It is because everyone gone into crazy of that Poland will be next.

So I think this means we are also not allowed to share any articles from RT or Sputnik:

"Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures," said EU Commission Vice Vera Jourova on Tuesday evening after a meeting with representatives of the Group of European Regulators for Audiovisual Media Services (ERGA).

“We all stand for freedom of speech, but it must not be misused to spread war propaganda.

The Kremlin has weaponized information.”

The current punitive measure affects all distribution channels of RT and Sputnik in the EU, such as cable, satellite or Internet.

RT offshoots in German or French, for example, are also affected.

Back
Top Bottom