Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Well, that didn't take long time...

RT had an article on the subject of how war weapons from Ukraine now drifted to other countries - and supposedly already have been found via criminals in Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Netherlands.

Mexicans will have the opportunity to see Zelensky's avatar... yahoo! :dance:

Zelensky wants Ak47 seized from drug traffickers to fight Russians and will request it from the Chamber of Deputies

Almost there but not exactly. Something must have been lost in translation. Oops!

Mar 27, 2023

The first reports of weapons smuggled from Ukraine to Mexico began to arrive. Mexican drug cartels reportedly not only already use it, but don’t even bother to hide the fact that the weapon was supplied by Ukraine. There are already cases of direct death threats against Mexican journalists who dared to talk about a “demonstration of Ukrainian weapons”.

Almost there but not exactly. Something must have been lost in translation. Oops!

BulgarianMilitary.com recalls that last year Interpol warned that similar transactions are expected and that weapons delivered to Ukraine may end up in “criminal and terrorist organizations.”

This is the kind of news that Republican Senator Lindsay Graham would use to advance his agenda to invade Mexico.

They already failed in their first attempt with the fantanyl , however, if the U.S. declares the drug cartels as "terrorist organizations" they will have the pretext to send troops into Mexico. The question is whether the U.S. wants an Iraq on its border? when the Mexican vote is important to Republican aspirations.

Now, everyone knows that the flow of large caliber weapons comes from the United States, if they wanted to do something to stop an alleged flow of weapons from Ukraine, the best thing they could do is to stop or control the weapons they supply to Ukraine, but that's not going to happen right?

"The power of Russia can be undermined only by the separation of Ukraine from it...it is necessary not only to tear off, but also to oppose Malorossiya to Russia. To do this, you just need to find and nurture traitors among the elite and with their help change the self-consciousness of one part of the great people to such an extent that they will hate everything Russian, hate their kind without realizing it. Everything else is a matter of time."

Bismark (c)

I wonder if the cartels are CIA/Mossad creations.

I wouldn't doubt it. Some cartel members come from Mexico's armed forces with specialized training in the United States, Israel and France.

The armed wing of the Gulf Cartel, for example, is composed of deserters from the Army's Special Forces Airmobile Group (GAFE), now called the Special Forces Corps (CFE). Their initial training was provided by U.S. Special Forces, Israel's Sayeret Matkal and the French Gendarmerie.

The image of the Mexican drug trafficker has gone from being a peasant to a paramilitary corps that easily reminds us of ISIS and we already know who is behind these types of terrorist groups.

Below: Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG) and Zetas

jalisco.jpg
VB6YMMFUTFDSVD4SZYM7RC3NRU.jpg

An honest opinion or accustoming the public to defeat? Polish media, yesterday:

Gen. Andrzejczak on the war in Ukraine: Unfortunately, the situation does not look good​

I consider the security situation as very bad, very dangerous for Poland, said Gen. Rajmund Andrzejczak, Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces, about the war in Ukraine.​

During a strategic debate at the National Security Bureau, Andrzejczak said that "war is not a matter for the military." "War was, is, and there is nothing to indicate otherwise, politics, and in its determinants it has a substantial number of economic factors: finance, infrastructure issues, social issues, technology, food production and the whole set of problems that must be put into it. box to understand this war – he stressed.

– When I look at the war in Ukraine, I mainly see it through these political lenses, and unfortunately it does not look good – he assessed. He explained that in the short planning perspective, 1-2 years, "nothing indicates that Russia does not have money for the war." – The financial instruments that it had before the war, the dynamics of spending and the effectiveness of sanctions or the entire complex economic situation indicate that Russia will have money for the war – he added.

– Ukraine has huge financial problems. We know how much he needs a month. We know what the American help is like, the whole civilizational West. We also know what Polish aid is like in this area, because we are the second donor and we should probably be a significant inspiration for others. The speed of abrasion in the financial area is, in my opinion, unfavorable today (Ukrainian - ed.). Unfortunately, he said.

He also pointed out that in the near future there is no indication that the Ukrainians who fled the war will return home and start the process of rebuilding the country. He stressed that the July NATO summit in Vilnius will be "more of a peak of our credibility, not only NATO's, but the entire West's." – If we are late, if we do not use this opportunity and do not show determination, we will not give Ukraine a chance to build its secure future – he stressed.

– As a soldier, I am also obliged to present the most unfavorable and difficult to implement variant, giving room for all those who can and should help Ukraine. I consider this security situation as very bad, very dangerous for Poland – said Andrzejczak.

Asked whether Western leaders realize that Ukraine is very far from winning the war with Russia, the general replied that "the unadorned perspective of assessing threats is still a surprise to most, still shocking."

We just don't have ammunition. The industry is not ready not only to send equipment to Ukraine, but also to replenish our stocks, which are melting. This awareness is not the same as here on the Vistula River, and it must be absolutely, without anesthesia, conveyed to everyone and in all forums, wherever possible, which I am doing, stressed the chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces.

I wonder if the cartels are CIA/Mossad creations.
At the very least helped and fueled by some agencies. And have to be, now more than ever, I think. When dollar means less and less, the US may need to make the best of the fact that most, in not all, drug cartels use exclusively bucks. Since the chance that yuan (or whatever is created by BRICS et al) will be massively invested in drug markets seems slim to me, narco-business must go on to fill the bottomless pockets, private and industrial, with narcodollars. For that to work, US-controlled black market and safe havens would be needed too. OSIT. Bleak prospect.

I wasn't sure if my not very educated in this field thinking was making any sense so before posting, I wanted to do a quick search. One of the first results (love you, Yandex!) was Engdahl's article of 2016 (!) posted on Sott:

Drug cartels of the world are already clearly informed and a good share of the estimated $1.6 trillion of criminal funds annually are searching new safe havens in Reno and other US hot money havens. From a golden dollar to a petro dollar to now a narco dollar. It's pretty pathetic for the country that was once the world's leading industrial technology leader.

Last edited:
I can't help but support the "narcotic" topic directly, especially since the corresponding video has turned up. Called: "AFU soldiers indulge in substances." No blood and corpses, somewhere even positive in the sense that there would be more such soldiers, and there would be no one to fight
IMG_7535

Прямо не могу не поддержать "наркотическую" тему, тем более подвернулся соответствующий видосик. Называется: "ВСУшники балуются веществами". Никакой крови и трупов, где то даже позитивный в том смысле, что побольше бы таких солдатиков, так и воевать было бы некому

At the very least helped and fueled by some agencies. And have to be, now more than ever, I think. When dollar means less and less, the US may need to make the best of the fact that most, in not all, drug cartels use exclusively bucks. Since the chance that yuan (or whatever is created by BRICS et al) will be massively invested in drug markets seems slim to me, narco-business must go on to fill the bottomless pockets, private and industrial, with narcodollars. For that to work, US-controlled black market and save heavens would be needed too. OSIT. Bleak prospect.

I wasn't sure if my not very educated in this field thinking was making any sense so before posting, I wanted to do a quick search. One of the first results (love you, Yandex!) was Engdahl's article of 2016 (!) posted on Sott:

That's an interesting thought. Metaphorically speaking, perhaps USD was like the irrigation for certain poppy fields. When the flow decreases, fewer narco-crops are possible. This may mean less flow to US-based pharmaceutical companies who find it harder and harder to produce their chemically manufactured drugs that often are a gateway to harder substances. That will be an interesting trend to watch for!

Drone hits oil terminal in Sevastopol – governor​

"A massive blaze has engulfed a fuel storage facility in the Crimean port city that hosts Russia’s Black Sea Fleet"

"An oil storage facility in the city of Sevastopol was targeted by an unmanned aerial vehicle on Saturday morning, according to preliminary information shared by local governor Mikhail Razvozhayev."

Teachers vacate building of Russian embassy’s school in Warsaw – embassy

"MOSCOW, April 29. /TASS/. All the teaching staff and personnel, who were on the premises of the Russian school at the Russian embassy in Warsaw, have left the building seized by the Polish authorities, Andrey Ordash, Minister-Counselor of the Russian embassy to Poland, told TASS on Saturday."

"On Saturday morning, Polish authorities began seizing the building of the Russian embassy school in Warsaw by force."

"The Russian Foreign Ministry said that Russia deems the Polish authorities’ intrusion into the Russian embassy school in Warsaw as a blatant violation of the 1961 Vienna Convention"

Prigozhin: PMCs "Wagner" may be forced to withdraw from Artemovsk due to lack of ammunition.

Units of the private military company (PMCs) "Wagner" may be withdrawn from Artemovsk (the Ukrainian name of the city is Bakhmut) due to an acute shortage of ammunition. This was stated in an interview with military correspondent Semyon Pegov by the founder of the PMCS Yevgeny Prigozhin, the conversation was published on the channel of the WarGonzo project in "Zen.Video".

According to him, it is urgently necessary to make a decision on the expediency of finding Wagner fighters on the specified territory — the businessman sent an appropriate appeal and a request for help with eliminating the "shell hunger" to the Ministry of Defense.

"We will be in Bakhmut until we have the last cartridge, but there are not enough of these cartridges left — not for weeks, but for days. And if the shortage of ammunition is not filled, then we will be forced to either go out in an organized manner or stay to die. Most likely, we will have to withdraw some of the units from this territory," the entrepreneur concluded.

In the same interview, Prigozhin said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are currently ready for a counteroffensive, it will take place in the near future. According to the forecasts of the head of the PMCs, the Ukrainian army will take offensive actions by May 15.

That undercurrents are just prolonging the ‘war’. As i have mentioned before many forces inside Russia are interested in that butchery 🤯😡

Russian senior diplomat says seizure of Russian embassy school in Warsaw a provocation​

"MOSCOW, April 29. /TASS/. The seizure of the Russian embassy school in Warsaw can be defined as a provocation, as Poland has been violating international law and bilateral agreements for years, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote on her Telegram channel on Saturday."

"which can be characterized with one word - provocation," the diplomat said"

Back
Top Bottom