Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Prigozhin: PMCs "Wagner" may be forced to withdraw from Artemovsk due to lack of ammunition.
One should also keep in mind that Prigozhin is a master of trolling, so perhaps he is pretending weakness so as to lure the Ukrainian forces into the meatgrinder in Artemovsk. It would make operational sense to try to encourage the Ukrainians to go on the offensive if the Russians are in a dominant position. It is known that there is a lot of deliberate disinfo in the fog of war and this war is no different. It does not make a lot of sense to signal to the enemy that you are in a weak position. But in this way it keeps the enemy guessing to what it really going on.

Medvedev sees no point in maintaining diplomatic relations with Poland

"MOSCOW, April 29. /TASS/. Russia sees no sense in maintaining diplomatic relations with Poland as long as anti-Russian forces remain in power, Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday."

"I see no point in maintaining diplomatic relations with Poland. This state must not exist for us while there is no one but Russophobes in power and Ukraine is full of Polish mercenaries, who should be ruthlessly exterminated like stinky rats," Medvedev wrote in English and Polish."

"MOSCOW, April 29. /TASS/. Russia sees no sense in maintaining diplomatic relations with Poland as long as anti-Russian forces remain in power, Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday."

"I see no point in maintaining diplomatic relations with Poland. This state must not exist for us while there is no one but Russophobes in power and Ukraine is full of Polish mercenaries, who should be ruthlessly exterminated like stinky rats," Medvedev wrote in English and Polish."

If we fulfilled the mission of smo in 10 days (and we could) No Poland and other european states could bully us now.

One should also keep in mind that Prigozhin is a master of trolling, so perhaps he is pretending weakness so as to lure the Ukrainian forces into the meatgrinder in Artemovsk. It would make operational sense to try to encourage the Ukrainians to go on the offensive if the Russians are in a dominant position. It is known that there is a lot of deliberate disinfo in the fog of war and this war is no different. It does not make a lot of sense to signal to the enemy that you are in a weak position. But in this way it keeps the enemy guessing to what it really going on.
In any case, if there is some truth, this is not something new, it has already been said that the problem could be that although supplies are given, they are similar to those that are delivered to the rest of the Russian army and Wagner requests more perhaps for his more aggressive way of operating... you also have to take into account the main objective regarding Backhmut, at least until the last thing that was known, is that it is not to take it or surround it, but to use it as a meat grinder, so maybe and as Prigozhin usually does, we are facing his trolling.
In addition, he is saying that an offensive by Ukraine is coming imminently to retake the city as soon as the rains stop, so they should have supplies in sufficient quantities for the defense at least? if they don't have them now, at least soon.
So it would make more sense to go first if there really is a certain shortage.
If we fulfilled the mission of smo in 10 days (and we could) No Poland and other european states could bully us now.
So if this has not been done, it is because they will have their reasons and objectives not aligned with taking Ukraine in 10 days?

In any case, if there is some truth, this is not something new, it has already been said that the problem could be that although supplies are given, they are similar to those that are delivered to the rest of the Russian army and Wagner requests more perhaps for his more aggressive way of operating... you also have to take into account the main objective regarding Backhmut, at least until the last thing that was known, is that it is not to take it or surround it, but to use it as a meat grinder, so maybe and as Prigozhin usually does, we are facing his trolling.
In addition, he is saying that an offensive by Ukraine is coming imminently to retake the city as soon as the rains stop, so they should have supplies in sufficient quantities for the defense at least? if they don't have them now, at least soon.
So it would make more sense to go first if there really is a certain shortage.

So if this has not been done, it is because they will have their reasons and objectives not aligned with taking Ukraine in 10 days?

Yeah it's been discussed quite a bit earlier in the thread as to why there was no immediate victory. One main reason given is that there was a lot of care taken to protect the lives of Ukrainian civilians.

On a larger scale, a slower burn conflict is good for Russia, according to this article by Dmitry Orlov. It's allowing time for the internal reorganization of Russia and preparation for a non-Western future. The longer this show drags on, Russia is demilitarizing and de-Nazifying not just Ukraine, but all of NATO as well.

Another point would be that there is time for Russians to test their new weapons in real-time, both for their own benefit and also for potential customers. I'd also say that the longer it goes on, the more insane the West looks in the eyes of the world, giving Russia more opportunity to make connections with the Global South.

Not sure in what parallel world Ukraine leadership lives in, here is one article on Ukraine threatening China
Ukraine is competing with Israel in threatening (at least used to with its spy agency) the big nations but with hot air. :lol:

Dear forumites,

Would like to briefly summarize how i see from my angle the so-called SMO against Ukraine.
It was planned by deep state/kabbalists ages ago as a ‘final times’ battle. There is a video on Russian TV from 1997!! of Shushkevic (former Ukrainian pres) talking about future war with Russia in 2025 and Pentagon was already planning of that war.
(Remember Cs remark that 2014 directly linked to Ukraine plot-was a year Zero, meaning that plot is vital in end of times ‘prophecies’). Main aim of which to destroy russian world/people (slavs, including Ukraine, Belorussia) as the last buffer before NWO could take over the control of the whole world.
The secondary aim as many experts already revealed - to ‘clean up’ the territory in order to re-create the state of Great Khazaria (they want a lifesaving bridgehead - to move jews there from
Israel).
The main contradiction of the officially proposed aims-is that in Russia and Ukraine - the real power belongs to jewish oligarch elite (in Russia covid narrative demonstrated that-remember Cs remark what would be done with VVP if he refused to follow their orders, meaning he is not really in power here. On contrary - Lukashenko managed to show world elites 🖕). The heads of both states-are marionettes. Forces from both sides are conducting/prolonging that massacre on purpose. Secret deal (Dogovornyak-in Russian).
I know your view, but this version strangely enough explains how that narrative is developing. The mosaic fits. It is always free will and up to you to decide whether you would want to challenge your beliefs on that whole case. 💁‍♂️
All is imo.
P.s. terrible truth is better that the sweet lie.

Unfortunately, with a pain in my heart, but as a Pole, I have to agree with what Medvediev said, because so many insults, insults and provocations that Russia has received from the Polish government in the last several years puts into question the possibility of any dialogue between our governments. I don't know to what extent the Polish elites are actually extremely Russophobic, because they certainly are, and to what extent they want to be overzealous to the Western globalist elites by more than fulfilling what the globalists and the US have decided. The stupidity, butthurt and arrogance of the Polish government in its relations with Russia, and the blind, unsupported belief that it is possible to humiliate, accuse without evidence, humiliate the neighbor across the border, and believe the Western liars that they will defend us if something happens, calls into question the sanity and sanity of people who cannot predict the consequences of their policies even in a few months, and who call themselves the elite of the nation. The prime minister, the president, the military command, and the leaders of Poland's largest political parties have completely lost their instinct for self-preservation and, against the interests of the country they represent externally, want to provoke a war on their own territory and send preferably as many Poles as possible to war. How can one fail to see that the Anglo-Saxon empire has long been crumbling, the globalist agenda no longer works as easily as it once did, and plans are only partially implemented, that a much better prospect of cooperation is offered by the East with Russia, China and the BRICS, where both countries cooperating behind each other reap the benefits rather than being forcibly looted as in the case of the West. Who among the Eastern future powers will want to cooperate with a country like Poland in a few years? The people of some countries in Europe look at Poland with revulsion and distaste for its servility, overzealousness, disregard for the people and violation of all rules in international relations.
The idiocy of the Polish government in accepting 8 million Ukrainians, paying them social benefits, providing them with housing, food, full and free health care at the expense of Poles, free public transport, the complete disarmament of the Polish army and giving most of the weapons to Ukraine for free, recently attempts to pay pensions to Ukrainians who they have never worked in Poland and it's all on credit in Western banks. I have never heard of a greater betrayal of a nation governed not only in recent history, but maybe someone has a different opinion on this subject.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Unfortunately, with a pain in my heart, but as a Pole, I have to agree with what Medvediev said, because so many insults, insults and provocations that Russia has received from the Polish government in the last several years puts into question the possibility of any dialogue between our governments.
Yes, it's a very clear provocation and a complete disregard even for the safety of Polish citizens. There are about 50 000 ethnic Poles living in Russia, why they are neglecting their security with such actions? Of course, this makes sense when you assume that Polish elites are not the ones deciding.
The prime minister, the president, the military command, and the leaders of Poland's largest political parties have completely lost their instinct for self-preservation and, against the interests of the country they represent externally, want to provoke a war on their own territory and send preferably as many Poles as possible to war.
I've seen an interesting presentation by the Polish School of Cybernetics about Polish dependence as a cybernetic system. It's in Polish, but I've translated it below:
Every state or nation that wants to develop independently should strive for autonomy in action. Autonomy can be achieved by striving for external independence, i.e. having a strong sovereign state, and internal independence, i.e. having a real influence on the direction of actions of a given state or nation.
The cybernetic definition of a state understood as an autonomous system says that it is a system that can be controlled, i.e. act on purpose in its own interest, and additionally counteract the loss of this control, i.e. rely on external actions that can lead to the liquidation of such a system.
In the process of control, information as well as energy take part, and the autonomous system uses it thanks to its six elements.
In the energy track, i.e. the one that processes energy, we can distinguish the power supply, battery and generator.
The power supply is used to obtain energy from the environment.
In the case of a state, these are economic branches such as agriculture, the production industry, as well as those elements of foreign trade that deal with imports.
The power supply energy goes to the battery, where it can be stored in order to be used in the future. In the case of a state, the battery is the processing industry and various types of warehouses are used to store raw materials, semi-finished products, as well as ready-made products.
At the end of the energy track there is a so-called effector, i.e. an element thanks to which the system can affect the environment. In the case of a state, these are various types of executive bodies related to the economy, military, propaganda or administration.
In the process of control, the system also collects information from the environment. A receiver or receivers are used for this, because there may be several of them. In the case of a state, these are various types of press agencies, public opinion research institutes, interview bodies or counter-interviews.
Information collected by the receiver goes to the so-called correlator. The correlator for the information track is what the battery is in the energy track. The correlator deals with the accumulation and processing of all information. In the structures of a state, these are various types of archives, libraries, scientific and administrative institutes, and this part of the media, which deals with the analysis of data collected by the receivers.
In the final phase, the correlator transmits information to the effector, where, together with the energy supply from the battery, it causes an impact on the environment.
The central element of the autonomous system is the so-called homeostat, which, remaining in the feedback connection with both the correlator and the battery, organizes the operation of the system, which is part of it.
The homeostat is the part of the national elites that identifies or subordinates their own interests to a higher purpose, which is the national interest. In the structures of a state or nation, the homeostat is the state's governing bodies, social or religious organizations, and various types of groups that have an impact on public opinion.
In order to properly perform the function of the homeostat, the elite must have professional knowledge and be independent of the inspiration coming from the external organizer. On the other hand, the homeostat must also have control over the battery, i.e. be a representative of the capital industry, including, above all, the strategic industry.
The deprivation of the autonomous system of influence on its own structure, i.e. the loss of autonomy, can be done in two ways. First, by cutting the homeostat from the influence on the battery, which is practically done by foreign agencies using capital export, and is revealed by the purchase of these industrial branches that provide a given nation with autonomy. This situation occurred in Poland after 1989. On the other hand, the loss of autonomy occurs when the feedback link between the homeostat and the correlator is broken. This can happen when institutions associated with the correlator are occupied by people trained by the external organizer as part of various types of grants or courses. In this case, the correlator takes over the behavior and methods of data analysis that have been programmed by foreign agencies. This leads to wrong decisions, which consequently affect the system within which the correlator operates.
To sum up, maintaining autonomy through the system, which is a state or a nation, requires two things from it. First, control over the key economic activities, which is naturally related to the limitation of foreign capital import and expertise of management staff, who, thanks to knowledge about obtaining information about the world around us, can counteract various types of diversions or inspirations undertaken by foreign agencies.
In the case of loss of control over the homeostat over the correlator and the accumulator of a given system, the role of the organizer is taken over by the external center, which leads to the emergence of neo-colonial dependence, which we can currently observe in Poland.
I guess that Putin and others see that as well and that their strategy is to push people to liberate themselves from the (foreign) elites via economic motivation:
Zrzut ekranu 2023-04-30 o 14.28.16.png
Who among the Eastern future powers will want to cooperate with a country like Poland in a few years?
Chinese. They are investing a lot in Poland, especially in the logistic branch. We've also had a good relations with them during the communist era. Our Anglo-Saxon masters are trying to also undermine that, fortunately incompetently. Take a look at the recent statement of the Chinese Embassy in Poland regarding Morawiecki's speech. I guess that "some Polish official" (Prime Minister) in the language of diplomacy speaks a lot :)
Statement of the Spokesperson of the Chinese Embassy in Poland on the erroneous statement regarding the Taiwan issue made by some Polish official

On April 13, some Polish government official, during a meeting with representatives of an American think-tank, gave a speech during which he openly compared the issues of Taiwan and Ukraine, and made the unsubstantiated claim that if Ukraine loses the war, mainland China will attack Taiwan the next day. For this reason, the Chinese side expresses strong dissatisfaction and strong opposition.

Taiwan is an inseparable part of China's territory, and the issue of Taiwan is a fully internal Chinese issue, which is diametrically opposed to the issue of Ukraine, there is no comparison between them. The future of Taiwan can only be decided jointly by the entire Chinese nation, including Taiwanese people. On Ukraine, all parties stress the need to protect sovereignty and territorial integrity. In the case of Taiwan, this principle should also be adhered to, firmly defending China's sovereignty and territorial integrity. Double standards should not be applied to important issues. Any attempt to use the Ukraine issue as a pretext to insinuate a relationship with the Taiwan issue is ulterior political manipulation,

The principle of one China is an accepted norm in international relations and the political foundation of Sino-Polish relations. We urge the Polish official involved in this case to fully understand the high sensitivity of the Taiwan issue, diligently adhere to the One China principle, exercise caution in deeds and words regarding the Taiwan issue, and avoid disrupting Chinese-Polish relations.

Dear forumites,

Would like to briefly summarize how i see from my angle the so-called SMO against Ukraine.
It was planned by deep state/kabbalists ages ago as a ‘final times’ battle. There is a video on Russian TV from 1997!! of Shushkevic (former Ukrainian pres) talking about future war with Russia in 2025 and Pentagon was already planning of that war.
(Remember Cs remark that 2014 directly linked to Ukraine plot-was a year Zero, meaning that plot is vital in end of times ‘prophecies’). Main aim of which to destroy russian world/people (slavs, including Ukraine, Belorussia) as the last buffer before NWO could take over the control of the whole world.
The secondary aim as many experts already revealed - to ‘clean up’ the territory in order to re-create the state of Great Khazaria (they want a lifesaving bridgehead - to move jews there from
Israel).
The main contradiction of the officially proposed aims-is that in Russia and Ukraine - the real power belongs to jewish oligarch elite (in Russia covid narrative demonstrated that-remember Cs remark what would be done with VVP if he refused to follow their orders, meaning he is not really in power here. On contrary - Lukashenko managed to show world elites 🖕). The heads of both states-are marionettes. Forces from both sides are conducting/prolonging that massacre on purpose. Secret deal (Dogovornyak-in Russian).
I know your view, but this version strangely enough explains how that narrative is developing. The mosaic fits. It is always free will and up to you to decide whether you would want to challenge your beliefs on that whole case. 💁‍♂️
All is imo.
P.s. terrible truth is better that the sweet lie.
it was also said that they did not anticipate Putin... even if the powers and plans you mention are real to a certain extent, oh yes someone is taking advantage of the prolongation of the conflict in certain ways, they do not seem to be above Putin's decisions and he has been saying for months that "nothing has started yet" in Ukraine...he clearly has his own agenda.

it was also said that they did not anticipate Putin... even if the powers and plans you mention are real to a certain extent, oh yes someone is taking advantage of the prolongation of the conflict in certain ways, they do not seem to be above Putin's decisions and he has been saying for months that "nothing has started yet" in Ukraine...he clearly has his own agenda.
I am the one who wants it to be true to the greatest extent possible. But it just does not explain how the things are developing for so many years.
As the forumites recently mentioned the SV case from early sessions. The Cs were telling directly the opposite of what was felt by Laura. And it turned out Laura’s intuition was right. It was a serious lesson. Just as this one for everyone, imo. As the Cs also mentioned-if people believe in false reality - thus they are creating one...💁‍♂️it could lead humanity astray on a global scale. Thats why i think it is of universal importance nowadays.

There is a video on Russian TV from 1997!! of Shushkevic (former Ukrainian pres) talking about future war with Russia in 2025 and Pentagon was already planning of that war.
A small correction for accuracy. Leonid Kravchuk was president of Ukraine from 1991 to 1994. Stanislav Shushkevich was the chairman of the Supreme Soviet of Belarus. Both were involved in the signing of the Belovezh Agreements to end the existence of the USSR in 1991.

Back
Top Bottom