Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Great question.

A: No.

Only, the Russian army hasn't advanced since late summer due to severe manpower shortages and successful consecutive Ukrainian counter-attacks.
A good start.

You are referring to Prigogine. Did you hear what he said that his task is not to capture Bakhmut, but to grind the Ukrainian units?

Have you heard the goals that Putin announced: the denazification and demilitarization of Ukraine?

Are these processes taking place?

Now the most difficult question. What will happen if the bridges on the Dnieper are destroyed?

Хорошее начало.

Вы ссылаетесь на Пригожина. Вы слышали, что он сказал, что его задача не захватить Бахмут, а перемолоть Украинские части?

Вы слышали цели, которые озвучил Путин: денацификация и демилитаризация украины?

Эти процессы происходят?

Теперь самый сложный вопрос. Что будет, если разрушить мосты на Днепре?

You are referring to Prigogine. Did you hear what he said that his task is not to capture Bakhmut, but to grind the Ukrainian units?
That is not what Prigozhin says. He says that the Ministry of Defense of Russia is undermining his efforts to take Bakhmut deliberately.

Ukraine is feeding raw recruits into Bakhmut and Russia is losing its elite units. This is a good trade for Zelensky.

>Have you heard the goals that Putin announced: the denazification and demilitarization of Ukraine?

Oh yes, I heard. That is why they handed over hundreds of Azov fighters for a corrupt oligarch in a prisoner swap.

"Denazification" is not a real, concrete policy that makes any sense. How does one "denazify?" Is Zelensky a Nazi? How is he a Nazi when he is Jewish, his entire government is Jewish, their neocon sponsors in the West are Jewish, and they do not even believe in "blood and soil" nationalism, but now claim that anyone who speaks Ukrainian can be Ukrainian. Zelensky was busy flooding the country with Africans and Arabs. I ask you again, what exactly does "denazification" mean? If you mean replacing the current Kiev government, then just say so.

Russia is nowhere close to capturing Kiev and Ukraine will remain an "armed Israel" as Zelensky said, on the borders of Russia.

Also, an army of conscripts, many of whom speak Russian, is not a Nazi army. If you are using the term "Nazi" to mean "people I don't like" then you should clarify this. Ukraine is a state run by oligarchs, spooks and gangsters who force poor peasants to fight and die in their wars.

>and demilitarization of Ukraine?

Ukraine is now more militarized than it was before and yet more weapons are on their way.

>Are these processes taking place?

No. Clearly not.

>Now the most difficult question. What will happen if the bridges on the Dnieper are destroyed?

Ukrainian and NATO supplies will have a harder time reaching the Ukrainian army in Donbass, making the fight easier for the Russian side. But it would hurt Russia's oligarchs' profits as the flow of goods across Ukraine would be stopped.

Any more questions?

That is not what Prigozhin says. He says that the Ministry of Defense of Russia is undermining his efforts to take Bakhmut deliberately.
January 24
We publish a comment by Evgeny Viktorovich:
“The task of taking Bakhmut is to destroy the Ukrainian army in the vicinity of the city and prevent any offensive actions in any direction of the front. All of their combat-ready units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are sent to Bakhmut. And the Wagner PMC destroys them, opening up operational opportunities in other areas.”

Ukraine is feeding raw recruits into Bakhmut and Russia is losing its elite units. This is a good trade for Zelensky.
Specify the source according to which we can see that elite Russian units are fighting in Bakhmut.
"Denazification" is not a real, concrete policy that makes any sense. How does one "denazify?" Is Zelensky a Nazi? How is he a Nazi when he is Jewish, his entire government is Jewish, their neocon sponsors in the West are Jewish, and they do not even believe in "blood and soil" nationalism, but now claim that anyone who speaks Ukrainian can be Ukrainian. Zelensky was busy flooding the country with Africans and Arabs. I ask you again, what exactly does "denazification" mean? If you mean replacing the current Kiev government, then just say so.
Standard narratives of the West. Nazism does not exist, the USSR did not liberate Europe from Nazism. Have you heard about the Ukrainian Insurgent Army?
Russia is nowhere close to capturing Kiev and Ukraine will remain an "armed Israel" as Zelensky said, on the borders of Russia.
Well, since Zelensky said ... By the way, he said a lot about the same Soledar.
Also, an army of conscripts, many of whom speak Russian, is not a Nazi army. If you are using the term "Nazi" to mean "people I don't like" then you should clarify this. Ukraine is a state run by oligarchs, spooks and gangsters who force poor peasants to fight and die in their wars.
Absolutely agree. Only you forgot to point out that the "Nazism" tool is used by these aligarhs, bandits in order to brainwash the youth and use it in their own interests. Or where do you think the nationalist battalions came from?
Ukraine is now more militarized than it was before and yet more weapons are on their way.
Bandits now militarized all over the world, to whom Ukraine resells these weapons. And where does it come from? NATO supplies? Isn't Russia solving another problem - the demilitarization of NATO? I will not write about Stoltenberg's tantrums, with his statements about running out of ammunition in Ukraine by the summer.
Ukrainian and NATO supplies will have a harder time reaching the Ukrainian army in Donbass, making the fight easier for the Russian side. But it would hurt Russia's oligarchs' profits as the flow of goods across Ukraine would be stopped.
Great, and then Russia will be able to defeat the Ukrainian army in the Donbass? And then what?
Any more questions?
Do you think that Abrams tanks will swim across the Dnieper? Air defense systems, artillery? Will Russia be watching this slow process? Or is it more logical for the Ukrainian Army to retreat beyond the Dnieper when it is left without supplies?

The ban on the Russian language is not Nazism? Zelensky's statement that the Russians should leave Donbass is not Nazism?
The burning of people on May 2 in the house of trade unions who had different political views - is this not Nazism? Demolition of monuments, burning of books - is this not Nazism?

And who manages these processes in Ukraine?

Need more clues about what denazification of Ukraine is?

“I don't know of any other army in the world, no other air force in the world that would reward a pilot for crashing into a drone. If it's bravery, then I guess they have a different definition. This is ridiculous. This is insulting, ”US State Department spokesman John Kirby commenting on the situation around the downing of the American MQ-9 Reaper UAV.

And in the photo (spoiler below) Ukrainian pilot Vadim Voroshilov (call sign "Karaya"), awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine for the loss of his MiG-29 fighter jet while trying to intercept the Geran-2 kamikaze UAV.

1679571780025.png

Another proof that Russians and Ukrainians are one people. :lol:

The ban on the Russian language is not Nazism? Zelensky's statement that the Russians should leave Donbass is not Nazism?
The burning of people on May 2 in the house of trade unions who had different political views - is this not Nazism? Demolition of monuments, burning of books - is this not Nazism?

And who manages these processes in Ukraine?

Need more clues about what denazification of Ukraine is?
This is emotional clap-trap.

All the things that you listed can only accurately be referred to as anti-Russian attacks. The enemy is anti-Russian. Call things by their name. The Bolsheviks murdered millions of Russians (they were Jews too) but I do not refer to the Kiev government as "Bolshevik".

As for who manages these processes in Ukraine, that would be the Jews, again.

January 24
We publish a comment by Evgeny Viktorovich:
“The task of taking Bakhmut is to destroy the Ukrainian army in the vicinity of the city and prevent any offensive actions in any direction of the front. All of their combat-ready units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are sent to Bakhmut. And the Wagner PMC destroys them, opening up operational opportunities in other areas.”
JANUARY 24

Consider refreshing your browser. It is now the end of march. Read what he has said since then. Here, I provided a nice summary for you: Prigozhin's Most Explosive Interview Yet Confirms Everything That This Blog Has Been Saying For Months Now

>Specify the source according to which we can see that elite Russian units are fighting in Bakhmut.

Wagner isn't fighting in Bakhmut?

>Standard narratives of the West. Nazism does not exist, the USSR did not liberate Europe from Nazism. Have you heard about the Ukrainian Insurgent Army?

The West is not Nazi. Blood and soil nationalism is banned for all Europeans. The West is neoliberal and run by Jews. You use the term "Nazi" to refer to anything that you do not like. You must be a sovok.

>Absolutely agree. Only you forgot to point out that the "Nazism" tool is used by these aligarhs, bandits in order to brainwash the youth and use it in their own interests. Or where do you think the nationalist battalions came from?

Azov came from Kharkov and was created by Russian-speaking Ukrainians who were pan-slavists and who equally hated Kiev and Moscow. Then, Kholomoisky (the most powerful Jewish oligarch of Ukraine) showed up with bags of money and they changed their tune. I cover this all here: The Worrying State of Neocon-Critical Discourse in the Slavlands

As for Bandera, he was imprisoned by the Nazis. He was only released when the Nazis retreated to cause problems for the Soviets.

You seem to know very little about Ukraine, friend. I hope you don't get offended if I point this out. It's OK to admit that you're not an expert on these topics.

>Do you think that Abrams tanks will swim across the Dnieper? Air defense systems, artillery? Will Russia be watching this slow process? Or is it more logical for the Ukrainian Army to retreat beyond the Dnieper when it is left without supplies?

They will cross the bridges or they will build new pontoon bridges or they will make a crossing. They have been seen preparing and training to do just that. They have successfully done so in the past I might add.

>Great, and then Russia will be able to defeat the Ukrainian army in the Donbass? And then what?

Russia is not going to be able to defeat the Ukrainian army in the Donbass. Russia is on the defensive, the last attacks on Ugledar were a complete disaster. It is Ukraine that stands a good chance of defeating Russia in the Donbass. Please read what I write more carefully.

>Bandits now militarized all over the world, to whom Ukraine resells these weapons. And where does it come from? NATO supplies? Isn't Russia solving another problem - the demilitarization of NATO? I will not write about Stoltenberg's tantrums, with his statements about running out of ammunition in Ukraine by the summer.

???

Ukraine's army is bigger, more equipped and getting more and more NATO supplies. Russia's "demilitarization" strategy failed. Fact.

This is emotional clap-trap.

All the things that you listed can only accurately be referred to as anti-Russian attacks. The enemy is anti-Russian. Call things by their name. The Bolsheviks murdered millions of Russians (they were Jews too) but I do not refer to the Kiev government as "Bolshevik".

As for who manages these processes in Ukraine, that would be the Jews, again.

You may want to have a look this post and this post from earlier in the thread. On this forum there is an emphasis on shifting the lens of analysis towards an understanding of psychopathy - as a general phenomenon - which spans all ethnicities and nations the world over. This is a much more accurate approach to understanding evil and power on this planet than focusing on the psychopaths in one particular ethnicity; in your case, apparently, the Jews.

Who is losing more manpower, in your view, Russia or Ukraine?

Who is losing more equipment relative to their production capacity, Russia or NATO?
Ukraine has probably had 100-120 KIA. Casualties can be guessed by applying the 3 x KIA + KIA rule.

Russia is trailing behind but not by much. I'd say about 70-90k dead. These frontal attacks against fortified enemy positions aren't doing their k/d ratio any favors.

Both sides are losing a lot. It's a war. Russia has been extremely wasteful with shells and artillery. Barrels are going to have to be replaced and shells bought from somewhere or domestic production ramped up. Ukraine is struggling with shells far more. Ukraine in general is transitioning from soviet weapons to NATO weapons. Once that's done, they'll have an easier time with ammo. But the CIA has been running around the world trying to find old soviet ammo stores for them over the last year.

You may want to have a look this post and this post from earlier in the thread. On this forum there is an emphasis on shifting the lens of analysis towards an understanding of psychopathy - as a general phenomenon - which spans all ethnicities and nations the world over. This is a much more accurate approach to understanding evil and power on this planet than focusing on the psychopaths in one particular ethnicity; in your case, apparently, the Jews.
I'm sorry, but if you cannot honestly discuss the role of the Jews in fomenting this war and have to talk about "psychopaths" instead, then your opinion cannot be taken seriously.

All the key players have Jewish names. You can't brush that under the table.

Putin himself said that 85% of the Bolsheviks were Jews. It was actually closer to 90%. Do you think Putin was lying?

I'm sorry, but if you cannot honestly discuss the role of the Jews in fomenting this war and have to talk about "psychopaths" instead, then your opinion cannot be taken seriously.

All the key players have Jewish names. You can't brush that under the table.

Putin himself said that 85% of the Bolsheviks were Jews. It was actually closer to 90%. Do you think Putin was lying?

Did you read the posts that I linked?

I've read Political Ponerology and I read Harrison Koehli's blog, and yes, I glanced over them.

My big critique is that psychopaths, as I thought I understood it, have a hard time working together with others. Even with other psychopaths.

However, we can see that the Jews work together to promote their ethnic interests. The neocons are all Jewish intellectuals, descendents of Trotsky, for example. The ADL, the SPLC, AIPAC, Hollywood, the near entirety of Biden's cabinet, the oligarchs running Ukraine, the list just goes on and on and on.

By the way, Have you ever considered reading Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together? It would really shore up your knowledge of the Jewish agenda. You really need to understand the targeted psychopathy of the Jews directed at the slavic peoples to make sense of anything that has happened over there over the last century. There's also Shaferevich who is worth reading.

These are so many Russian intellectuals who have spoken out against the Jews at great personal cost to themselves. We ought to have the courage to at least listen to them.

Back
Top Bottom