Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The Saker has said the Russia has asked Roger Water to attend the UN Security Council meeting.
Moscow has requested that Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters be allowed to speak at the next UNSC meeting on Ukraine

British rock icon Roger Waters has officially been asked by Russia to participate in the upcoming United Nations Security Council meeting, set to be held on Wednesday, to discuss peace prospects and weapons deliveries to Ukraine.
And what did Waters say?

He called for a cease fire just as Russia is about to bring the hammer down and finish off our sleazy proxies; A very mixed message considering it was the Russians who invited him. He blathered on and on in a most eloquent fashion not sounding unlike Richard Attenborough with a well crafted plea and a tear in one eye for the polar bears in a Nature video. He said some good things but It wasn't altogether satisfying. I am nagged by the thought this was some kind of dog and pony show.

(For the record, I love Pink Floyd. I followed them from the Syd Barret days. I Saw them live 4 times.)

We're been subjected to the Zelensky tour. Pleading for weapons. It was nauseating watching all the British MP's at Westminster hall staring lovingly at Zelensky while he spoke.
Then moving on to meet King Charles, the show goes on. I don't hold out any hope now as our leaders exist in a completely different reality.

SpaceX has limited Ukrainian military access to Starlink satellite communications to control drones.
The president of the company that operates the Starlink satellite Internet service said that the use of the service by the Ukrainian military for offensive purposes is not provided for by an agreement with the country's authorities.

British air force unhappy with Ukrainian pilot training, media reported

Britain's Royal Air Force is unhappy with the training of Ukrainian pilots in the country, as well as discussions about possible deliveries of fighter jets to Kyiv due to a lack of resources for the British themselves, Sky News reported, citing a source in the air force.

Macron giving the Legion of Honor to Zelensky...
Looks like he hasn't got changed from yesterday.
Just been listening to BBC Radio 5 and our resident expert told us that Ukraine need to drive the Russians back to their borders. The war will go on anywhere between 3- 10 years. I feel someone's in for a rude awakening, maybe it will be a big shock for Britain and the rest of Europe.
I'm wondering how our leaders will spin it when the Ukrainian armies collapse this year.

Stubborn guys Obama and Biden, to put it simply, are stupid morons. Well, they don't learn anything. One of them once took a shit with a statement about the Russian economy being torn to shreds, and now this one is climbing into the same toilet with his old head.
US President Biden said that Putin has already "lost" Ukraine

The head of the White House, Joe Biden, made a rather strange attack on Russian President Vladimir Putin. This became known on February 9.

The politician expressed confidence that the head of the Russian state allegedly counted on the collapse of the North Atlantic Alliance after the start of a special operation on Ukrainian soil. According to Biden, Putin was waiting for the support of Ukrainians in this matter, but suffered a "fiasco".

"Putin will never be able to cope with this. <...> he has already lost Ukraine," Biden added.
The relevant conclusions were announced by the President of the United States of America in a conversation with PBS NewsHour correspondents.
Президент США Байден заявил, что Путин уже «лишился» Украины

Our Head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, Nikolai Patrushev, is very sensitive, unlike his deputy "Iron Dimon".
Patrushev does not know who undermined the "Northern Streams"

The head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, Nikolai Patrushev, did not comment on publications that the United States could be behind the explosions on the Nord Streams. He added that he has no information about who could have organized these terrorist attacks.

"If they have reported, you will ask them. I don't have who blew it up," he told reporters on Wednesday.

Dmitry Belik, a State Duma deputy from Sevastopol, said that the US involvement in the undermining of the Nord Stream gas pipelines was obvious, and American journalist Seymour Hersh voiced what the whole West knew about, but did not dare to say out loud,

"The American journalist voiced what the whole West knew about, but did not dare to say out loud. The true culprit of the undermining of the "Northern Streams" is obvious and has been known for a long time. Now one of the performers has just been made public. The point is not in the name of the culprit, but in the fact that this is US state policy — sabotage, coups, espionage, political assassinations," Belik said.

According to him, given the exorbitant level of Russophobia, it would be superfluous to expect humanity and honesty in relations from the United States. The "Northern Streams" will not be returned in the near future, which means that we need a victory in Ukraine as a guarantee of national security," the deputy stressed.

Yuri Rogulev, director of the Franklin Roosevelt Foundation for the Study of the USA at Moscow State University, said that the investigation of American journalist Seymour Hersh about the explosions at the Nord Streams can be trusted, but in today's realities, especially without the publication of secret documents by the US authorities, the truth about the initiators and perpetrators of the terrorist attack on pipelines is unlikely to be found out. "In the United States, a number of agencies, including the CIA, are legally prohibited from admitting their actions. If this is a covert operation led by the CIA, then you and I will never know the truth, no matter what happens there," Rogulev said.

He added that in order for Washington to admit to anything, documentary evidence is needed: now it will be almost impossible to get them.

"When any documents were opened, as in Hersh's investigation of the massacre in the village of Songmi (Vietnam, 1969), this can be confirmed. But in connection with this case, it is unlikely that anyone will get access to the papers, since by definition they will be under a high level of secrecy," the expert noted.

As for the US authorities, he said, there is a lot of indirect evidence of who is behind the explosions: These are the statements of certain figures of the American presidential administration, including US President Joe Biden himself. "We have heard threats that they will not allow the restoration of the work of the "Northern Streams" many times. In addition, only a few states with the appropriate technologies could arrange such explosions — the United States, Great Britain and Norway. In addition, the explosion occurred in the territorial waters of Denmark, where, by definition, no one but them could work," the expert added.

Journalist Seymour Hersh, Rogulev added, is a respected person in the United States — both because of his age and because of his journalistic work. Hersh specialized in investigative journalism, including war crimes, and is the recipient of many awards, including the Pulitzer Prize. "Hersh was not seen in any actions related to an unverified sensation or a deliberate lie. This is a man who can be trusted, although, of course, journalism is not what it was today, and many publications, including the New York Times, cannot be trusted, but he is one of the mastodons of old journalism that have survived in the United States. You can trust him," the expert added.

Earlier, the American journalist, Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh published an article about the explosions on the Nord Stream gas pipelines. It follows from his material that the CIA was directly involved in the preparation of the sabotage and it was the working group of this department that found a way to blow up the underwater branches of gas pipelines. The publication clarifies that American divers during the NATO Baltops exercises in the summer of 2022 installed explosives under the "Northern Streams", which the Norwegians activated three months later.
Патрушев не знает, кто подорвал «Северные потоки»

Упрямые ребята Обама с Байденом, если не сказать проще- тупые дебилы. Ну ничему ведь не учатся. Один в свое время обосрался с заявлением о разорванной в клочья экономике России, а нынче этот лезет своей старой башкой в тот же унитаз.
Весьма деликатен наш Руководитель Совета безопасности Российской Федерации Николай Патрушев, в отличие от своего заместителя "Железного Димона".

SpaceX has limited Ukrainian military access to Starlink satellite communications to control drones.
The president of the company that operates the Starlink satellite Internet service said that the use of the service by the Ukrainian military for offensive purposes is not provided for by an agreement with the country's authorities
So this has not happened because lately Russia has been using this very Starlink to guide their own artillery? In Russia this is called "дълать хорошую мину при плохой игре" which can be translated as Bluffing with your hand full of bad cards. Or simply saving your face.

And what did Waters say?
Hi BHelmet. Your question and answer speaks to the pointlessness of he speaking at all. However I would ask instead "and who did he speak to or for?".
He spoke to the man in the street in the hope of them hearing or voicing what many are thinking. How many ordinary men or women get to speak the truth on such an open platform or even local television and radio. They are silenced at every turn.

If Putin invited Bono, for example, it would speak of cynicism but instead he asked a man well known for his peace. More than likely it won't make a scrap of difference but at least he tried. What more can anyone do.?

Britain's Royal Air Force is unhappy with the training of Ukrainian pilots in the country,
I read somewhere and I cannot remember where but UK are experiencing great difficulties obtaining men of suitable caliber to train as Royal Airforce pilots. This maybe the reason they are unhappy as there is no one capable of training the Ukrainians.

Brilliantly stated by Ritter exactly why the world needs Russia to win this conflict. Of course it’s a given that they will, but he explains why Russian victory is literally the only hope for the world’s survival.

Scott Ritter February 8, 2023
Scott Ritter is so knowledgeable, he stuns me every time I listen to him. History, weapons, statements of leaders, all at his fingertips.

So this has not happened because lately Russia has been using this very Starlink to guide their own artillery? In Russia this is called "дълать хорошую мину при плохой игре" which can be translated as Bluffing with your hand full of bad cards. Or simply saving your face.
I will make a small correction with your permission. The word "делать" is spelled like this. As you write, we wrote before the revolution of 1917. After the Soviet government abolished several letters of the alphabet and, accordingly, the spelling of some words changed.
And I have a question. I did not understand at all who and for what reason is making a good face and bluffing.

:wow:
Prigozhin said that more than 10 million applications from US citizens came to the Wagner PMCs

Recruitment of Russian prisoners to the private military company (PMCs) Wagner has been suspended due to 10 million applications for entry from US citizens. This is stated in the Telegram channel of the founder of Wagner, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

"We have received more than 10 million applications from US citizens who want to join the ranks of the Wagner PMCs to fight against NATO," Prigozhin counted. He claims that the PMCs is already considering a million applications received from Americans.

Prigozhin also admitted that prisoners of American prisons may be involved in the ranks of the PMCs. To do this, he said, "an appropriate appeal from the US State Department is needed."

On February 9, Prigozhin announced that the recruitment of prisoners in the PMCs had been completely stopped. A member of the State Duma Defense Committee, Lieutenant General Andrey Gurulev, admitted that such a decision may be due to the fact that there are enough people to perform the tasks assigned to the Wagner group now.
Пригожин насчитал 10 миллионов желающих воевать в «Вагнере» американцев

Внесу небольшую поправочку с вашего позволения. Слово "делать" пишется так. Так как пишете вы писали до революции 1917 года. После Советская власть упразднила несколько букв алфавита и, соответственно, написание некоторых слов изменилось.
И у меня есть вопрос. Я совсем не понял кто и по какому поводу делает хорошую мину и блефует.

Back
Top Bottom