Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Something quite extraordinary and unprecedented came to my mind while thinking about the reactions of the „international community“ toward Russia at the UN.

Thinking out loud here:

What if Putin and co. (maybe together with players in China and India and others) have taken into account the possibility (even more so after and before the special military operation started) that "the west" could go as far as excluding Russia and/or others (like China) from the UN? And/or they themselves could be forced to decide to finally leave the UN? Me thinks it isn't unlikely that Putin and co. would have thought about that possibility.

So, what if Putin and co. have prepared a plan to actually exit the UN/international community/west (only if needed and as "the last resort") and create a new world order/charter together with China, India and others (minus "the west") INSTEAD? If something like this could be in some of the possible plan scenarios, I'm assuming that this would also mean that Russia (and those other countries who get out of the UN and into that "new world order" under Putins leadership) would legally not be bound by the current UN charter and/or international laws, and instead will be bound to that new charter?! What if that new international charter is drafted by Putin himself (he is a lawyer!) and will include Russia, China and others at first, and will include a much more refined/binding/hard version or implementation of the current international laws, that makes it much harder to get away with what the UN and "international community" did for so many years? What if Putin has drafted a new charter that includes much clearer and safer fall back mechanisms to dispel any pathological ambitions? And what would this legally and militarily imply in terms of what Putin and co. can and can not do? Would it, for example, mean, that this "new world order" can defend itself with "all means" toward that "international community" (and/or any other country that is not in it) as long as some basic rules are met? And would this way of defending be different towards those in "the international community" compared to how it is handled inside that "new world order"?

What if Putin/Russia (and China and others), who will be in the "new international community", will then, after they are in it, very quickly, freely invite all other nations to join them, INSTEAD of the UN based "international community"?: which would be an invitation to all states on the planet (including "evil" states like the US and Israel who are at the UN). But, in order to join that "new world order", Putin has drafted very concrete and binding requirements that those states who want to join have to fulfill, maybe in line with how he managed/changed russia after he came into power (like for example, not prosecuting wrong doings in the past, but starting at zero; from now on just focusing on very biding and strict rules that have to be met). And those requirements are monitored and secured in a much clearer and securer way than ever before? In the short term, probably none of the countries in the "international community/west" will try to join that "new world order", but in the long run (after extensive suffering in those western countries and/or regime change from within, due to a very unsatisfied public), some, if not many, of those western countries, might be forced (primarily by their own populations) to also join that "new world order".

By a scenario like the above, Putin could theoretically turn the tables drastically, whereby for example, the actual evil states at the moment, are quickly the ones being separated from the real "internation community" under Putins rule. It would be a reality check and a hard one for the west. It would also represent a weeding out, this time around though, the other way around, in which the real weeds (western crazy states) are separated from the rest (and most productive and numerous) part of the world.

Last edited:
Some pretty good videos of men, both young and old, joining up. Some who have not been called up but are volunteering. Touching scenes of men saying goodbye to loved ones. Scroll down for videos. The second to last video from the bottom entitled (UkrainHumanRightAbuses) where a young Ukrainian girl speaks forcefully to the liberals was quite moving. "Speak your truth even if your voice shakes"

RUSSIAN MOBILIZATION. BEGINNING OF END FOR KIEV AND NATO​

Article with videos below:

Something quite extraordinary and unprecedented came to my mind while thinking about the reactions of the „international community“ toward Russia at the UN.

Thinking out loud here:
Bravo! I have already thought about this many times and even tried to voice similar thoughts in some places here, and if I think of the need for such actions under certain conditions with my meager mind, then the authorities with their analytical capacities are working out such scenarios for sure. To tell the truth, I did not think about leaving the UN because of the right of veto (this is a great thing under the existing order), but on the topic of leaving many international organizations such as the IOC, OPCW, WHO, IAEA, which are fully controlled by the Americans and the organization of alternative structures with more honest rules, I thought and am convinced the need for such work.

Браво! Я уже много раз думал об этом и даже кое-где у нас пытался озвучить подобные мысли и если я своим скудным умишком додумываюсь до необходимости подобных действий при определенных условиях, то во власти с их аналитическими мощностями такие сценарии прорабатываются наверняка. Правду сказать, я не думал на тему выхода из ООН по причине наличия права вето (это великая вещь при существующем порядке), а вот на тему выхода из многих международных организаций типа МОК, ОЗХО, ВОЗ, МАГАТЭ, которые полностью контролирутся американцами и организации альтернативных структур с более честными правилами, я думал и убежден в необходимости подобной работы.

If you're not emotionally invested in the idea that Putin is the second coming of Christ, then it will not be hard to see it this way.
Is "this is different" a familiar phrase? (Psaki should have patented this phrase) Just let me remind you what C`s has said about Putin. It's not perfect, but it's the best that humanity has. In my opinion, I remembered literally, but correct me if I was wrong.

Thinking out loud here:

What if Putin and co. (maybe together with players in China and India and others) have taken into account the possibility (even more so after and before the special military operation started) that "the west" could go as far as excluding Russia and/or others (like China) from the UN? And/or they themselves could be forced to decide to finally leave the UN? Me thinks it isn't unlikely that Putin and co. would have thought about that possibility.
Lavrov would like to have a chat with @Cosmos. 😄

Some pretty good videos of men, both young and old, joining up. Some who have not been called up but are volunteering. Touching scenes of men saying goodbye to loved ones. Scroll down for videos. The second to last video from the bottom entitled (UkrainHumanRightAbuses) where a young Ukrainian girl speaks forcefully to the liberals was quite moving. "Speak your truth even if your voice shakes"

A familiar sight indeed. As old as time itself.

Young men going to war.

When I think of war, I think of this poem

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks at a meeting of the UN Security Council on Ukraine, New York, September 22, 2022​

Source

After which the members, having been so eloquently addressed by Mr Lavrov spent considerable time pondering the zippers on their trousers before breaking for lunch.

At least he had the opportunity to state the truth for those in the public not so thoroughly brain dead that they might actually take a moment to think about it.

A little local gossip about the mobilization. Several people from Volgograd (5) work in the Moscow region. Yesterday, their relatives informed them about the summons from the military enlistment office, they went there. This morning they came to the military enlistment office, and there they were told: go home, we have already collected as much as necessary. By the evening, the guys arrived at work. That's how mobilization is going on in Volgograd.

Немного местных сплетен по поводу мобилизации. Несколько человек из Волгограда (5) работают в подмосковье. Вчера родственники им сообщили о повестках из военкомата, они уехали туда. Сегодня с утра явились в военкомат, а там им сказали: идите домой, уже набрали сколько надо. К вечеру ребята приехали на работу. Вот так идёт мобилизация в Волгограде.

I don’t quite agree with Southfront’s bolded paragraph stating why Putin “had no choice”, ostensibly due to Russian losses, for the mobilization. I thought he said it was just a support force to hold the 2000 km line of contact while the regulars continue doing what they have been. It’s a non-issue, but it just sort of irks me that the article seems to lead with failure. Makes me wonder if they’re really paying attention.😄

And who knows, maybe it was less of a headache for the Russians to not kill Aidan Aslin and the like, since they were very much in the sights of the media. Who knows. In the macro view of events, its a very minor event, osit.

Exactly, and there has been a lot of focus on the families of these people in the British press. The story has been spun by focusing on the dubious claims of torture and mistreatment at the hands of the Russians. But this will ring hollow, when everyone can see the obvious fact that these men have been shown mercy. They do not appear to have been badly mistreated, starved or injured in captivity.

If they show up again at the front, God help them. This will sort the truly naive and brainwashed mercenaries from the psychos.

"...both men thanked people who had been supporting them while they were in captivity"

Of course, anything positive whatsoever that they say about their captors will be omitted or obscured somehow. Still, the pictures and videos which millions will see speak volumes. They are visibly relieved at being given a second chance, something which we know many captured Russians will never have. I there is positive PR in this, not that I think it matters that much in the long run.

Last edited:

Prisoner requested by Putin freed in swap with Ukraine – Erdogan​

"Turkish president did not identify the individual, but media speculated he was speaking about Ukrainian opposition leader Viktor Medvedchuk"

“One of the names was repeated many times by Mr. Putin. We have already sent this person to Russia,” the Turkish president said, speaking to journalists on Friday."

Article below:

Remember what the C‘s said? „Enjoy the show!“. If all of what is and has happened over the recent months and years isn’t exactly that, then I dunno what is! I enjoy it very much! It is like an impossible real life drama/comedy/soap opera playing out in front of our eyes. I bet nobody would have thought that something like this could even be put into a movie, but here we are, seeing it playing out in real life! Can’t wait to see what comes next! And apparently, it can still get much more crazy…

Remember what the C‘s said? „Enjoy the show!“. If all of what is and has happened over the recent months and years isn’t exactly that, then I dunno what is! I enjoy it very much! It is like an impossible real life drama/comedy/soap opera playing out in front of our eyes. I bet nobody would have thought that something like this could even be put into a movie, but here we are, seeing it playing out in real life! Can’t wait to see what comes next! And apparently, it can still get much more crazy…
I was thinking the same today; also, that before clicking on any MSM portal, I should start Imperial March in the background 😅

We are in a dystopian sci-fi tragicomedy thriller.

“Apparently Can” get crazier? We are just getting started, IMO.

Obsessing over the outward appearance of a prisoner exchange is like parsing one brief moment of one scene in a subplot and trying to extrapolate it out into a larger significance. It’s like reading tea leaves.

Prisoner exchanges are often backroom deals where there is more exchanged than just prisoners. There obviously has to be a dialog occurring in the unseen background. And if those back channels exist, which surely they always do, then they may be talking about other things as well, off the record. There is posturing for the cameras and then there is scriptwriting off stage before the scene occurs which is haggled over by the various authors and actors, as well.

All that said, the Russians applying gender transitioning to the Azov boys would have been a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom