Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

Meager1 said:
I don`t mean to be, or want to be as sarcastic as this sounds, but come on guys..I can only explain this as I know it, I don`t have the guide book.
I don`t expect anyone to believe me, heck I wouldn`t believe it myself under different circumstances, but why does non belief have to equal criticism or sarcasm, or the attempt to make a person feel inadequate or abnormal?

I find that to be incredibly disingenuous, meager1. After all this time, and all the input you've been given about your subjective impressions and the amount of energy you pour into them, it's amazing that none of the input you have been given has made one iota of difference. You say you want to 'shrivel up and leave the forum' - when the reality is that you don't take the forum's input to heart anyway, else you'd not be doing what you do. Honestly...

It's funny because the day Laura posted the link to the documentary, I was just re-reading the C's session where they mention the psychomantium!

That documentary was really fascinating. As Parallel was saying, it immediately made me think of Olga Kharitidi's Entering the Circle where she talks about Novosibirsk and the mirror tube.
The clergy and the elongated heads hypothesis was especially fascinating, I thought.

I' m really curious to know more about all this and see where Laura's experiments will lead! How exciting! :)

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
It's funny because the day Laura posted the link to the documentary, I was just re-reading the C's session where they mention the psychomantium!

the same with me. I was just in the middle of reading Chapter 51 Called "The Psychomantium" in "The Wave " when this Topic was posted.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:

That documentary was really fascinating. As Parallel was saying, it immediately made me think of Olga Kharitidi's Entering the Circle where she talks about Novosibirsk and the mirror tube.
The clergy and the elongated heads hypothesis was especially fascinating, I thought.

I' m really curious to know more about all this and see where Laura's experiments will lead! How exciting! :)

Yup, my curiosity and excitement is at an all time high. Can't wait for the research, data, and experimentation to develop and progress. Also, I'm real curious what Ark's take would be on the excerpts posted by Psyche.

Pashalis said:
Mrs.Tigersoap said:

the same with me. I was just in the middle of reading Chapter 51 Called "The Psychomantium" in "The Wave " when this Topic was posted.

While it's not psychomantium, I found it funny that this thread has "Past, Present, Future" in title when I wrote a thread with the same thing but in Latin and been thinking about reflections on such, three days before.

Hey guys,

This is one fascinating topic.
Here's another link on Kozyrev's mirrors.

_http://www.rexresearch.com/kaznachv/kaznachv.htm

In there, professor Kaznacheev (the older scientist who explains Kozyrev's experiments with astrophysics in
the second video posted by Psyche) talks about shamanism and its importance in today's world.

There are also some russian patents presented at the bottom of the page, the first one apparently
being the Kozyrev mirror, as seen in the video.

Here's an execrpt from the page, where some people describe their experience from within the "mirror".
It can be a frightening one, it seems.

Professor Kaznacheev's assistant Alexander Trofimov (below) asks us if we would like to experience Kozyrev's Mirrors,
but warns that people are often not the same when they come out.

He takes us down to the basement and through a door which can be sealed with a wheel like on a submarine.

The room is a kind of spiral and does not look particularly special or weird. He asks us again if we want to go ahead and warns
that a lot of people get frightened.

We are to shout stop if we can't take it. So the lights go out. I feel a pressure on my hands, yet at the same time
there's a feeling of weightlessness.

Tim feels dizzy and sick and is almost on the point of stopping. I have a sensation of flying. Tim also has
physical sensations, twinges.

We experienced other things in this space which we don't want to talk about.

The whole thing made us determined to check out the phenomena when we got back.

Summing it all up, Professor Kaznacheev talks about art and music and shamanism. And magnetic anomalies. And communicating with
the mind over long distances. And how music and art are really holograms.

I also found this, an article called "Pseudoscience. How does it threaten science and the public?",
which is supposedly a report from the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2003.

_http://humanism.su/en/articles.phtml?num=000010

In there, a long list of scientific frauds are listed, and among them, somewehere in the middle, is this.

One can catch Mr. Akimov in a swindle or fraud at each step, but this is a separate topic. I would like to note
that the indifference and connivance of many scientists has led to regrettable results. The myth of torsion fields and
torsion technologies has found fertile ground in the most unexpected places.
For example, in Novosibirsk a so-called "International Institute of Cosmic Anthropoecology" appeared under
the aegis of academician V. N. Kaznacheyev of the RAMN and Doctor of Medical Sciences A. V. Trofimov, having
been accredited by the Ministry of Science in a completely incomprehensible manner.

For example, in this Institute there is a torsion generator and research is conducted "to study the vital substance in
torsion fields".
Two words about this unique Institute. As the director of the institute, A. V. Trofimov, reported, "In our
research on the long-range transmission of information we compared the astrological and astrophysical data of the
participants using NOVA, an American database on astrology. They can change the course of time in this institute with
the aid of "Kozyrev's Mirrors". And also in the Institute a laser beam interacts with "a reflected human biophysical field".
Do not the examples cited demonstrate that so-called state accreditation has been turned into particularly
bureaucratic games if obvious pseudoscience receives state support, in spite of the negative findings of a number
of scientists, incidentally?

It seems some people are not pleased with the work of the Institute, so they choose to
call it pseudoscience just because they study strange things?

Comes to my mind fragment from the session
06-22-96
Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which collapses the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field which results in a sort of bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?
A: Yes.
(...)
Q: (V) If there are not personal portals for one person, or portals for groups of people...
A: Portal is where you desire it to be. With proper technology you can create a portal where desired. There are unlimited options.

Mirrors as creator of EM field. The symbols used in experiment sending some information and get an "answer". People with unusual experience look like connect with self in the "future". Maybe at the beginning of the movie these phenomenon on the sky was 4D bleedthrough. Information field of the Earth = 4D?

the atmosphere is a huge quasi mirror...

strange phenomena has always popped up from time to time in the atmosphere, but it seems that lately this might be on a rise.

following the Sott sections for Earth Changes confirms that "high-weather-strangeness" abounds.

i mean;

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/239079-US-Giant-Tsunami-Shape-Clouds-Roll-Across-Alabama-Sky

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/239193-Creepy-Cloud-Formation-Hovering-Over-England

and the aurora borealis being visible so far south recently..

i wonder how much of these atmospherics are "man-influenced".. ?

Meager1 said:
No Guardian, I don`t.

I have another question for your unofficial survey though..do you recognize the stars, or are they new and different each time?

And Gonzo just so ya know, I`ve never had a "conversation" with a rock.

I don`t mean to be, or want to be as sarcastic as this sounds, but come on guys..I can only explain this as I know it, I don`t have the guide book.
I don`t expect anyone to believe me, heck I wouldn`t believe it myself under different circumstances, but why does non belief have to equal criticism or sarcasm, or the attempt to make a person feel inadequate or abnormal?

All that does, is make me want to shrivel up and disappear, and put`s a halt to participating in any further discussion.

I can only tell you as I have before, that rocks, some rocks that is, contain or perhaps reflect, appear to have attracted, and have imprinted within them, very clear images, symbols and various other information, by some process that I don`t understand nor could I adequately explain. These are very much like still photographs, and every bit as clear and life like as modern photographs.

How many photographs have "you" had conversations with Gonzo?

Perhaps there is some medical "condition" that may one day explain why some people are able to see these images and some are not, just as there is an explanation of why some people don`t have a good facial recognition ability, while others do.

Until then, new things are being "discovered" and are being explored all the time and I expect that I will be vindicated one day, when someone of "scientific repute" stumbles upon these images and it becomes all the rave. Until then I can live on a flat world..

I am not experimenting with mirrors, particularly modern ones, nor do I intend too.

My "experiment" is only to determine ( for myself ) whether or not certain metals also have the ability that some rocks seem to have, of holding various images that could be viewed in the same way, as if contained within, or perhaps can radiate from, the metal itself.

I think we are basically talking about the same thing, just different ways of exploring it.

I am not advocating this method, nor do I recommend it to anyone, it`s just something that I have found to be interesting for myself, and I assume that the ancients found it interesting as well, since the majority of the images so far, appear to be from some ancient or entirely different, time, then now.
There isn`t much more to say about it, then whats already been said.

I am sorry if I came across as condescending. It didn't help that my post was missing the quote from you in the Psychomatium thread, which I just fixed. I truly believe you are experiencing what you say you are. When I said talking to rocks, I should have said listening although it barely describes what you are experiencing, it's the best word I can come up with.

From my experience, I believe everything has imprints of energies that have occurred around a given object. So, I don't doubt for a moment that you are experiencing what you describe, even though I have never experienced it.

However, since you have this experience, your farm of reference is different that that of others, making you susceptible to interpreting what other people are explaining by accidentally seeing it through your experiential frame of reference.

I don't think the mirror concepts being described in the video is the same thing as the experiences you have had, but for you to understand, you will need to try to see from outside of your current frame of reference.

I think you are overly confident in how you approach the unknown and I worry that you put yourself at risks that you can't seem to appreciate.

Gonzo

Meager1, what Gonzo and others have been trying to point out to you is that these things are very hard to discern and there's danger involved. I'm as interested (as are many others) by these fascinating subjects as you are. But I have no intention of messing with hyperdimensional realities or the "paranormal" without knowing what I'm doing. Like Laura said, getting enough data / knowledge before "jumping in the deep end."

I think there's enough minds (much better than my own) to sift through this material and come up with safe and productive ways of experimenting, that if I can be a part of and help in some way, I'd love to. And if not, I'll be just as glad to learn from the others.

You should know by now that the protection of the members is taken very seriously here, besides subjective experience not being given undue importance. Instead of becoming defensive and taking it personally, perhaps you can take what's offered, be helped by it and grow some more?

Meager1 said:
No Guardian, I don`t.

That's interesting, 'cause I have several friends who (individually) dabble in altering their states of consciousness using a variety of tools, and they all have two things in common. None of them really understand/accept the extreme danger they're putting themselves in, and they all LOVE "Dancing with the Stars," "American Idol," etc., shows like that.

I have another question for your unofficial survey though..do you recognize the stars, or are they new and different each time?

I'm not sure what you're asking me? Of course the patterns of the stars change a little bit every night, but I can recognize the constellations well enough to navigate if I have to.

For the record, I have.

I don`t expect anyone to believe me, heck I wouldn`t believe it myself under different circumstances,
Then why does a fairly simple question bother you? I've noticed a distinct pattern in friends who practice what might be called modern "Astral Travel" techniques, they all, without exception so far, enjoy the "feel good" TV shows...which is exactly why I used the example earlier in the thread.

My "experiment" is only to determine ( for myself ) whether or not certain metals also have the ability that some rocks seem to have, of holding various images that could be viewed in the same way, as if contained within, or perhaps can radiate from, the metal itself.

OK, and have you ever stopped to consider what effect those "images" that perhaps "radiate" from the metal itself can have on you? Do you have any idea what the "image" actually is? Do you assume you would even notice the effect on you?

I think you missed my whole point Meager1, I'm not disputing that you (or anyone) can learn to do these things, I'm questioning whether or not you should, ESPECIALLY alone. I've seen what can happen if you're successful, and it ain't always pretty.

Meager1 said:
No Guardian, I don`t.

All that does, is make me want to shrivel up and disappear, and put`s a halt to participating in any further discussion.

I can only tell you as I have before, that rocks, some rocks that is, contain or perhaps reflect, appear to have attracted, and have imprinted within them, very clear images, symbols and various other information, by some process that I don`t understand nor could I adequately explain. These are very much like still photographs, and every bit as clear and life like as modern photographs.

How many photographs have "you" had conversations with Gonzo?

Perhaps there is some medical "condition" that may one day explain why some people are able to see these images and some are not, just as there is an explanation of why some people don`t have a good facial recognition ability, while others do.

Until then, new things are being "discovered" and are being explored all the time and I expect that I will be vindicated one day, when someone of "scientific repute" stumbles upon these images and it becomes all the rave. Until then I can live on a flat world..

I am not experimenting with mirrors, particularly modern ones, nor do I intend too.

I think we are basically talking about the same thing, just different ways of exploring it.

I am not advocating this method, nor do I recommend it to anyone, it`s just something that I have found to be interesting for myself, and I assume that the ancients found it interesting as well, since the majority of the images so far, appear to be from some ancient or entirely different, time, then now.
There isn`t much more to say about it, then whats already been said.
I see this was written today, but i swear that i have read it before. This is the strongest incidence of deja vu i have had for a very long time. It does say it was written today. Could this be wrong?

davey72 said:
I see this was written today, but i swear that i have read it before. This is the strongest incidence of deja vu i have had for a very long time. It does say it was written today. Could this be wrong?

No.

Guardian said:
Meager1 said:
For the record, I have.
Well You've got my attention, could You extrapolate on this perhaps in another thread?
I sometimes talk to rocks too, especially when trying to move them, but never have I expected them to answer me.

I only expect them to behave ;)

clerck de bonk said:
Well You've got my attention, could You extrapolate on this perhaps in another thread?
Sounds like a interesting idea. :)
I sometimes talk to rocks too, especially when trying to move them, but never have I expected them to answer me.
Have you ever tried expecting them to answer you, or at least listening to hear if they do? Like you said, this is good for another thread :)

Back
Top Bottom