Predictions and Prophecies

It is interesting what has happened in the last few hours:

1- At 23:07 UTC an X1.8 solar flare occurred which caused a Strong R3 radio blackout over Pacific Ocean mainly but did affect the United States.

2- Elon Musk at 23:29 UTC sends a very cryptic message on X, which is restricted and only the people Elon pointed out were able to respond.
View attachment 92057

"This is a test?" Did Elon Musk know about the AT&T communications outage? Or is it unrelated and was it just a coincidence?

This is what Andreas said around minute 02:07 in the Video he posted on January 21, 2024​

I don't like this...satellite failures leave the planet Earth literally without signal for a few hours, telephony, Internet.... of all that, due to failures in the satellites, which have to do with this Mister who practically owns the world and has factories in Monterrey. He is doing his things, I don't know... but he has... he is making failures in the Earth's communication satellites... Internet, telephony for a few hours... at the end of next month.

View attachment 92058

Ben Davidson weighs in with some more info. He spoke to 70 people in the industry apparently.

He is convinced that the non-CME flares caused the networking issues, which were very widespread. He says it's the largest network outage due to a flare he's ever seen. Flare ionization generally affects the densest networks (hence the USA getting hit hardest). When the ionosphere is charged by a flare, it doesn't matter which side of the earth is facing the sun - the total effect is distributed through the ionosphere. The part of the earth facing the sun during these events will result in total radio blackouts, tho, which is what the fancy rainbow colours mean.

He says a flare like this doesn't take out everything because of the complexities of various frequencies and their interactions at play, so it's kind of like roulette. He thinks that it wasn't a hack, though I'm not sure how familiar he is with the extensive groundwork laid for America's destruction, both means and motive. It makes sense he thinks this was not a hack and that it was space weather caused, because destruction via the sun is his baby.

Ben Davidson weighs in with some more info. He spoke to 70 people in the industry apparently.

He is convinced that the non-CME flares caused the networking issues, which were very widespread. He says it's the largest network outage due to a flare he's ever seen. Flare ionization generally affects the densest networks (hence the USA getting hit hardest). When the ionosphere is charged by a flare, it doesn't matter which side of the earth is facing the sun - the total effect is distributed through the ionosphere. The part of the earth facing the sun during these events will result in total radio blackouts, tho, which is what the fancy rainbow colours mean.

He says a flare like this doesn't take out everything because of the complexities of various frequencies and their interactions at play, so it's kind of like roulette. He thinks that it wasn't a hack, though I'm not sure how familiar he is with the extensive groundwork laid for America's destruction, both means and motive. It makes sense he thinks this was not a hack and that it was space weather caused, because destruction via the sun is his baby.
Ben Davidson's explanation would fit the C's comment about interference with the plans being "cosmic" in nature...but I think that was regarding something going on in 2015. Sure got a lot of people's attention and also provided an opening to discuss the Sun and it's fickle nature; whether it was the cause of these outages or not, the Sun is surely capable of much more. The plasma filament connecting the sunspot that flared to the coronal hole is incredible!...never seen anything like that before.

Clairvoyant Andreaskdna predicts an attack or massacre on a beach in the United States during Easter or Spring Brake 2024.
I saw images of the Texas National Guard and remembered the vision of the massacre. It seems it is not long before militias arrive as well, some made up of so-called white supremacists. I wonder if this will be part of what would provoke such an event in the future.

For lack of space in X I did not include that the massacred people looked like Latinos to Andreaskd

This morning Elon Musk posted on X a message suggesting that illegal immigrants would be involved in an event worse than 9/11

Screenshot_20240305-134736_X.jpg

Donald Trump on the Border Crisis: “I believe we're going to have a terrorist attack. 100%.”

Will illegal immigrants play a role in this potential event?​

Forgive me, I should have said "undocumented noncitizen." It's not easy to "integrate" the Bidencabulary into our lives when we are brainwashed by truth. ;-D

Flashback: April 2021

Immigration Agencies Ordered Not To Use Term 'Illegal Alien' Under New Biden Policy

The Biden administration is ordering U.S. immigration enforcement agencies to change how they talk about immigrants.

The terms "illegal alien" and "assimilation" are out — replaced by "undocumented noncitizen" and "integration."

The new guidance is laid out in a pair of detailed memos sent Monday by the heads of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection, part of a broader effort by the Biden administration to roll back the previous administration's hard-line policies and build what they call a more "humane" immigration system.

"We set a tone and example for our country and partners across the world," Troy Miller, the top official at Customs and Border Protection, said in his memo. "We enforce our nation's laws while also maintaining the dignity of every individual with whom we interact. The words we use matter and will serve to further confer that dignity to those in our custody."

The new guidance mirrors an earlier change in language at U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services, the agency in charge of legal immigration.

The word "alien" is used throughout U.S. immigration law. But the White House is seeking to replace it as part of a sweeping overhaul bill it sent to Congress.

The new guidance acknowledges that immigration authorities may still use the term when filling out required forms. But both memos emphasize that agents and officers should begin using the new terminology in internal communications and external correspondence immediately.

Under former President Donald Trump, ICE officers and agents had wide latitude to arrest anyone they encountered living in the country illegally, spreading fear and confusion in immigrant communities.

The Biden administration has placed sharp new limits on whom ICE can arrest, detain and deport.

"As an essential steward of a more secure and humane immigration system, ICE will set a tone and example for our country for years," wrote Tae Johnson, ICE's acting director in his memo announcing the new language guidance.

"The way that we choose to communicate is critical to enforcing the nation's laws while respecting the humanity and dignity of those individuals with whom we interact."

Andreaskdna's Visions February 26_2024

Since 2022 I have told you about a hunt for children, take care of your children, don't leave them alone,.this one will happen again around the world.

Mexican flower goes to hospital for heart problems due to being overweight

Horrible tsunami in Asia in the middle of next month

A person who is racist, xenophobic, burns down a house of Latinos in Texas. Five persons burned to ashes. Horrible.

El Salvador, Belize, Guatemala, Paraguay, Uruguay... storms, heavy rain, great material losses... Puerto Rico, Miami, Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo also

And...I better not tell you...

Comments

About the children, this came to mind.

Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Bits childrens organs removed while wide awake - kidneys crushed - then next feet - next jaw examined on table - tongues cut off - bones stress tested - pressure placed on heart muscle until burst.
Q: Why are you saying these awful things?!
A: Must know what consortium is doing.
Q: Do you mean that 4h density STS likes particularly to eat Aryans?
A: Only the reptilian types.
Q: But, they don't like to eat Jews, is that it?
A: They most prefer children with high body fat content.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children
Q: (Joe) Since we're on current affairs, was the official narrative about what the Jews in New York were doing in the tunnels under the Chabad centre, is that all they were doing? Just kids who were...
A: No.
Q: (Joe) The official story was that it was just young kids who had been messing around for six months wanting to build a tunnel between the actual centre and the old baths, or something like that. So that's not true. What were they tunnelling under their own building for?
A: Trafficking.
Q: (Joe) That's what people have been saying!
(Niall) Oh my god! Trafficking human organs?
(Joe) Human trafficking, organ trafficking?
A: Whatever you can think of but mainly children.

I wonder if there are any rituals that take place in certain seasons where more children are lost.

One of the candidates for the presidency of Mexico is named Xochitl, a Nahuatl name that means flower. So candidate Xochitl Galvez is possibly suffering from a heart problem in some timeline.

The publication date can be seen in the video (February 26, 2024) and this event took place in Montevideo Uruguay on March 2, 2024

Streets flooded by heavy rains in different parts of Montevideo

The heavy rains registered at noon this Saturday generated some complications in different streets of Montevideo. Several avenues and streets of the capital were flooded after several minutes of heavy rains.

At this time an orange alert is in effect for Montevideo and other areas of the country.

4 harbingers at once!
In the Adriatic, four harbingers of disasters were noticed at once
Sarajevo Times: four herring kings were spotted in the Adriatic Sea at once

MOSCOW, 7 Mar — RIA Novosti. In winter, for the first time in many years, herring kings were spotted in the Adriatic Sea — giant fish that, according to beliefs, portend disaster, writes Sarajevo Times with reference to the Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries of Croatia.
Three dead fish were lying on the shore, while another one — at the larval stage — turned out to be alive, the article says.

"Encounters with this type of fish are extremely rare. This is best evidenced by the fact that this fish has been spotted in the Adriatic only three times," the Sarajevo Times writes.

The institute notes that in the entire Mediterranean, mainly in its western part, only about 60 encounters with this species of fish have been recorded.

Belt fish are considered to be one of the most unusual representatives of the underwater fauna of the World Ocean. They have a snake-like body, which in some individuals can grow up to 11 meters. They eat plankton, small fish and cephalopods, and most of the time they seem to "hover" vertically. Due to the rare appearance of herring kings on the surface of the water, the gloomy glory of harbingers of natural disasters, such as a tsunami or earthquake, envelops them.
В Адриатике заметили сразу четырех предвестников катастроф

Illegal aliens are either a massive distraction overshadowing an unexpected event, or a well-planned subplot of the next American civil war.
And there was this in the chat with Cs in Jan '24. in addition, the illegal immigrant issue could provide a sort of cover or scapegoat for false flag events if they need to get the plebes back into united compliance, as in the Arabs did 9/11 playbook.
Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

I thought this was interesting. The "Future Forecasting Group" with Ed Riordan, Dick Allgire, and other remote viewers were given a target number, "H506-B3T9" and asked to do a remote view on it. I'm not sure where they got that number from, but in the article it says that it stands for the Christian "split/rapture" event. What the group saw after focusing on it was a coming global catastrophe, the "Harvest" as described by the entity RA, and the Greys and other off-planet beings responsible for it all. Much of what they saw we have been told by the C's here.

Egon Fischer, the Austrian psychic, posted an update on the energetic situation around the world:

The energetic tipping point will be crossed
In the next three months, the energetic tipping point will be reached. This will determine what will manifest in the next two to three years.

As I saw last year for the year 2024, everything will become more turbulent and intense on an energetic level. But in the outside world, nothing major is happening yet, at least for the population in the extended DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Tyrol). According to my current impressions, this will not change until the fall of this year. On a political level, things may become turbulent over the next six months, especially in Germany, but this will not yet have a major impact on people's daily lives.

In the last few weeks, I and a few friends, including the Water Woman, have experienced things and received information from the spiritual world that left me speechless. I thought long and hard about whether I should or should not publish this information in a post. Until about two weeks ago, a spiritual being appeared in my kitchen in the evening and said in a very definite voice: Write the truth! Well, of course I don't know whether the information from the spiritual world and the experiences of my friends are the truth. I will therefore publish the information in the next article with the request to check the information very carefully.

The general energy situation
The general energy situation is characterized by several factors:

- More and more very high vibrational energies, previously unknown to me, are flowing in.

- Energy intensity is increasing dramatically.

- The energy situation of certain countries and organizations is becoming more and more pronounced:

- The energy situation for us incarnated humans is becoming more and more chaotic.

My spiritual colleagues said about the general energy situation: More and more extremely high-vibrational and very specific energies are flowing into the earth and humanity, which are unknown to you and cannot yet be measured by you. However, they have massive effects on the earth, on nature and also on you humans. These new energies also have an effect on the Schuhmann frequency and generally on the energy bodies of the earth (for example the geomagnetic field). However, this is only partly due to the rays and energies of the sun. These new energies will intensify strongly over the next few months, then weaken again somewhat and then intensify again very strongly for a longer period from the end of this year. The extraordinary phenomena in nature and also "paranormal" phenomena will increase greatly.

The energy fields of some states and organizations are becoming increasingly specific and pronounced
It is very remarkable that the energy fields of some states and organizations have changed and intensified considerably in recent weeks. The energy field of the USA, for example, has separated. In energy terms, the USA has already split. When and how this will have a concrete effect and manifest itself is not yet perceptible to me. The actual division may still take years. If the intensity of these two energy fields intensifies further in the coming months, I cannot imagine that there will be a normal or regular presidential election in the USA in November.

The energetic situation of the United Kingdom is also becoming more and more concrete. The energy field has many cracks, which points to a break-up or secession of countries. The energy fields of England and Wales are becoming darker and more destructive. This is a trend I have been observing for years. But in recent months this trend has intensified massively. If this trend continues, it is only a matter of time before the United Kingdom disintegrates and ceases to be a monarchy. Then the Commonwealth of Nations will also be history. It is interesting to note that the Water Woman received information from the spiritual world some time ago that at some point the image of the king or queen will be replaced by a monarchy.

The energy situation in Germany has not changed much. Only the energetic shaking movements have intensified somewhat. The energy field in Switzerland and South Tyrol has not changed in the last few weeks either. Austria's energy field is apparently undergoing a transformation. The energy situation in Austria could improve.

However, there are also countries where the energy field fluctuates greatly. These include Poland and France. The energy situation in Poland was already catastrophic, but has improved somewhat. Although it is still not very pleasing, it is much better than last year. France's energy situation has not been very good for years. It has improved somewhat in between. At the moment, the energy field is once again very destructive. However, France's long-term outlook has not changed in recent years. France will eventually disintegrate like the USA and the UK. But this will also take years.

As far as the EU and NATO are concerned, you don't have to be clairvoyant to foresee the future. All you have to do is inform yourself in the free media and then it is absolutely clear that the EU and NATO have no future. But here, too, it will probably take years. At first, no one will care about the decisions made in Brussels and then at some point the EU will be reorganized in such a way that it can no longer be called an EU in the current sense.

The global energy field will shift in the next 3 months
In my perception, the global energy field will change completely in the next three months. However, the change will initially only occur in relatively high frequency ranges. But from an energetic point of view, this will already have an impact on the psyche (the mind and emotions) of many people, as well as partly on the body. The "external" effects on society, politics etc. will only become partially effective with a time delay (possibly only a few months later). We will not experience the really big concrete changes or effects of this energetic change until 2025 to 2027.

I have often pointed out that there is a big connection between the energetic changes and the astrological constellations. And there will be a number of very powerful astrological constellations in the near future.

A few examples for those interested in astrology:

March 21, 2024: The Sun moves into the sign of Aries; the new astrological year begins

March 25, 2024: Full moon; we are in the year of the stationary moon, so full and new moons have a very special effect

April 8, 2024: Solar eclipse, total solar eclipse over Texas (USA)

April 21, 2024: Conjunction Jupiter / Uranus

It should be noted that these constellations begin to take effect earlier and, depending on the constellation, continue to have an effect for months, sometimes years. The solar eclipse, for example, has an effect until the next solar eclipse in the fall. The Jupiter - Uranus conjunction has an effect for several years. The Jupiter - Uranus constellation in the earth sign Taurus will probably have a massive effect on the earth but also on people's values and the financial system. Add to this the solar eclipse, which usually also has an effect on the Earth (for example, earthquakes often occur around solar eclipses) and Earth changes are very likely.

What irritates me a little is the announcement by my spiritual colleagues that with the new year (from an energetic point of view, the new year only begins when the Sun enters the sign of Aries) everything will manifest much more directly and harder. Colleagues have already repeated these announcements very often. So it seems to be significant. But I haven't been given any detailed information about what the phrase "it will be more direct and harder" means. It doesn't bode well for me.

When I look at the energy changes in March, April and up to mid-May, I feel dizzy and queasy. I feel a lot of different massive energies at higher frequencies. After that it is energetically lighter and brighter until September, possibly until mid-October, BUT I have always had the feeling that many people are quite busy "psychically" (i.e. mentally and emotionally) in summer and some (perhaps many) are torn inside and seem strange. Then from mid-October onwards I perceive a pretty powerful energy again. Astrologically, Pluto finally enters the sign of Aquarius on November 20, 2024. I may already be noticing the first effects of this sign change from mid-October.

I have the feeling that from then on, a lot of things that have only happened on an energetic and psychological level so far will manifest on a material level. What is important is that I have the impression that a process is beginning and that the really big changes in the economy, politics and society will only happen in 2025 and later. We will probably already see some changes towards the end of the year, but the really big changes will not happen until sometime in 2025 and 2026. The period of "cleaning up" and "rebuilding" is likely to begin in 2026.

With energetic changes, you always have to bear in mind that they affect you and your personal sphere of influence first, but the effects on the social and collective level only become noticeable much later.

Although the massive energetic change impulses will take place until around the end of April 2024, I have the impression that the concrete psychological and physical disturbances and disruptions will only increase from May onwards. The number of people who go crazy and behave conspicuously will increase. I have received some information from the spiritual world that a lot of people will be psychologically "shaken up" in the summer. Some will say goodbye to their previous idea of the world or their world view.

My spiritual colleagues also commented that in the next few months (until around mid-May 2024), the energetic guard rails for the next two to three years will be formed.

Over the next few years, the energy currents and manfiestations will move within these guard rails. These energy flows will intensify over the next few months, especially in November and December 2024, but sensitive and high-vibrational people will feel these energy changes very early on, while other people will only notice the changes when their environment collapses.

Unfortunately, we must also assume that in the near future the dark forces will do everything they can to disrupt or prevent the energetic realignment. Massive energetic disruptions and manipulations are therefore to be expected.

In the next article, I will describe in more detail how the new energies that will increasingly arrive on Earth in the future will probably affect people.

I thought this was interesting. The "Future Forecasting Group" with Ed Riordan, Dick Allgire, and other remote viewers were given a target number, "H506-B3T9" and asked to do a remote view on it. I'm not sure where they got that number from, but in the article it says that it stands for the Christian "split/rapture" event. What the group saw after focusing on it was a coming global catastrophe, the "Harvest" as described by the entity RA, and the Greys and other off-planet beings responsible for it all. Much of what they saw we have been told by the C's here.

But also, much of what's written in the article text seems skewed and distorted compared to what the C's have conveyed.

And when you go to the website author's name's hyperlinked to, the first/newest article (14h ago) that lady contributed to is titled:

HAITI – Cannibal Gangs Have Taken Over and Are Eating People​

where the video is missing and the only text reads: "I’m speechless…".

If you check the last part of yesterday's NewsReal show, apart from having a good laugh on Niall's innocent reaction to Joe's final joke overshadowing the joke itself, some reality based cross-check on these 'cannibal gangs' in Haiti bogus/screen story was provided.

Peru, it could be from March to April, a nationwide blackout, literally nationwide, for several days, due to mechanical or technical failures in the public service, literally all of Peru for the following month or in early April

Is this what Andreas saw?

The blackout occurred last Friday March 08. The responsible authorities did not give an estimate of when the service would be restored, but there was talk of three days.​

Blackout in Cercado de Lima bordering Pueblo Libre. Many sirens are heard 🚨. Does anyone know what happened? #Peru

URGENT: Massive power outage affects several districts in Lima, apparent fire reported #UltimaHora #Urgente #Ahora #LoUltimo #Peru #Lima #Apagon

Power outage reported in the districts of Pueblo Libre, Breña, Cercado de Lima and Jesús María.​

The company Enel reported that the event was caused by an "unforeseen interruption" in its high voltage networks. People were reported trapped in elevators.

As a result, several units of the volunteer firefighters went to the affected buildings to rescue those who were locked in the elevators.

3CRGRGXNHJFDNBE2CU22MK4J7I.jpg

When will power be restored in areas of Pueblo Libre, Jesús María, Breña and Cercado de Lima, according to Enel?​

The fire in the Pando substation caused the blackout that affected four districts of Lima. Despite the time elapsed, there are still 19 thousand users who do not have electricity.

A massive blackout affected four districts of Lima, Pueblo Libre, Breña, Cercado de Lima and Jesús María, which left many inhabitants and establishments without electricity during Friday, March 8 and Saturday, March 9.

Faced with this situation, Alicia Martínez, spokesperson for Enel, in a conversation with Canal N, spoke about what happened and made a statement regarding the estimated repair time, especially after the three-day period was publicized as a possible resolution.

"We have not given that estimate. In fact, we are demanding to recover electricity as soon as possible for the people, but we have not given an estimate yet because we do not want to sow anxiety, we want to be clear about the timing and what we are moving forward to do," she said.

In another moment of his intervention, Martinez estimated that the reestablishment of electricity by Enel will not exceed three days of waiting; however, she emphasized that only in the course of this Saturday, March 9, will it be officially confirmed how long the recovery time will be.

"I would not believe it (that it will take more than three days), we are not working until then, but I cannot give you a date yet. As soon as we have it, I hope we have more clarity on that today, we will do so", she detailed.

It's both kind of awesome and somewhat sucky that a lot of these predictions posted here seem to be coming true now. It almost makes me want to go back to my "angel" cards, even if those were never more than baby demon blankets I wrapped myself in to escape reality while sucking my thumb blissfully until I fell asleep - when I could be attacked more efficiently.

Anyway: the main astrologer I follow, Laura Walker of the "Oracle Report", posted an audio of what she sees coming for us over the next astrological year here - "Choosing Victory":

Unfortunately her audios aren't available for more than a few days after she posts them, but suffice it to say that she sees this next astrological year as the time when the "elites" push the petal to the metal to get their way (financial crash, CBDC's imposed, WWIII starting in Ukraine, another plandemic etc.), and we just have to hold strong until they finally peter out to "win" - and we will. We just have to hold strong to the vision of what we want to see happen, and work towards it, to make it happen.

She does say that she sees this reality as a simulation though, same as David Icke, so that's a warning sign. I'd not post this however if I hadn't personally seen that she has been right far more often than not over the years, and I've been following her since at least 2013. She has always been sincere in her sharing. And I do think at least a part of the "coding" for this reality does lie in astrological symbols.

Back
Top Bottom