Predictions and Prophecies

All this elaborate, Satanic ritual stuff has become so overdone (for years) its now just ho hum boring. Yawn.....another satanic ritual, whatever. Swift will probably end up like Madonna.

The shootings afterward are a real and sad consequence however, the rotten cherry on top.

This is Vigilant Citizens report on the Superbowl phantasmagoria, (a form of horror theater), which brings home the super yuck factor of the whole production.

Superb Owl

View attachment 91732

Kanye West
View attachment 91733
Out of curiosity I followed the link to the article.
I’ve been hearing comments and seeing snippets of the “Satan/Witchcraft/Occult” goings on, especially from the Evangelical self proclaimed “Demon stalkers” and all of the “Q” screamers, I agree wholeheartedly with you, @SummerLite, the inverted Satan crap is sooo “yesterday”, as far as I’m concerned.

That said, I still read the article, and when I got to the final paragraph, I had the BEST laugh of the week, (possibly the whole year ahead, if things keep going the way they are).
I’m actually wondering if it may have been written by our very own Forum wit provider, @Natus Videre? ;-)
Here it is:
“In Conclusion
Super Bowl 2024 was basically a circus. It started with a buffoon wearing big shoulder pads and tight pants comically shoving an old man. Meanwhile, a blonde songstress made funny faces next to a red-haired clown who wore a giant inverted cross. Then, another songstress attempted to sell her stale merchandise to the crowd by dressing up as a Satanic cowgirl.

During the intermission, the entertainers wore shiny suits and repeatedly yelled “Yeah!” for several minutes. The crowd was very pleased.

Later, a masked creep entered the stadium with Jesus Christ on his face. At his side, his zombie girlfriend walked silently with a blank stare on her face.

In the end, the hero and his princess won the big game and they kissed passionately. Then, the President of the World emerged from his sarcophagus with glowing red eyes and told the world that he planned the whole thing.”

Looks like my clone is having a blast on the Internet! Jeez, creatures are still popping out of these Ukraine biolabs... ;-D
Obviously a clone.
:lol:
I warned you, remember?
When you got that flyer from the fancy “DNA Track and Trace” company, remember what I said?
I said “I don’t think you should trust This company.
If they are promising to test and trace your DNA, find ALL your Ancestors all the way back, to the beginning of time, for FREE, there’s gonna be a catch!”
Didn’t you play “Assassins Creed”?
There’s an agenda, Buddy!
But, did you listen?
Did you believe me?

Apparently not, from the looks of things...
Clones, now.
Of YOU!
Geezus.

I warned you, remember?
Yes, you did, but I didn't listen. I couldn't resist the opportunity of knowing my genes (10% Jester, 20% Buffoon, 30% Joker, and 40% Clown). And here we are now: Natus Monkey is on the loose!

P.S.1 I really shouldn't have flushed that New York City toilet either! :-[
P.S.2 "All there is is lessons." :whistle:

Back to the prediction business. I predict a M10 quake tomorrow... on the Moon. "Buckle up, because juggling space rocks is no easy task," said the monkey.

This vision has potential.
what follows is the same... (disaster?)

For the next month, from the month of March, something comes from space, I don't know if it's a meteorite, or something very big from space towards the Earth... it can be part of a ship, a satellite or something like that... probably Asia or Europe, in the sea is also probable, but it's something big.

ESA releases pics of dead satellite crashing to Earth on Wednesday​

ERS-2_reentering_the_atmosphere_14_43_UTC_14_January_2024-800x800.png

The Australian satellite imaging company HEO Robotics has captured images of the doomed ERS-2 European Space Agency satellite. The pictures – which show a blurry satellite looking very much like a TIE fighter from Star Wars – will help refine predictions of when the satellite will re-enter Earth’s atmosphere, ESA said in a press release: issued on Monday, February 19, 2024:

The European Space Agency (ESA) satellite was a scientific Earth-monitoring mission called ERS-2. Because the agency has no way to control its reentry (what they call a “natural” reentry), the window for when ERS-2 will hit Earth isn’t precise. As we get closer to reentry, the window narrows, and ESA’s latest prediction is a reentry at 11:14 UTC on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 (5:14 a.m. CST), with an error margin of plus or minus 15.06 hours. But ESA is frequently updating this time range, so check here for the latest.

During a press conference on February 13, ESA said:

We estimate that the largest fragment of the satellite that could reach the ground is 115 pounds (52 kg).

The odds of a piece of satellite falling on someone’s head is estimated at one in a billion.

So, when you consider that 71% of Earth’s surface is water, odds are likely that the satellite will make a big splash somewhere.

21540781_1707836559324.png

As Victor Clube said, there's that need for a Cold War to hide Celestial Intentions.

According to the MSM, it's due to a solar flare. The reporter is very flabbergasted about this strange thing called 'space weather'. She mentions that we are heading into a solar maximum which will bring more solar flares and storms, then smiles and implies it will be 'interesting times' for our technologically-dependent world.

The Spaceweather dudes showed twin X-class solar flares, and one M-class flare prior to the outage. Apparently the X flares did not create coronal mass ejections. Non-CME flares can still ionize the ionosphere and cause radio blackouts. The first and second flare ionization zones can be seen in the video. Looks like the flares didn't really impact the USA, more like the Pacific Ocean for #1, and then India for #2. So I don't think it's space weather. If it was, then why would it be only AT&T that gets affected?

So I'm not sure what happened. A cyber attack by the secret team, using space weather as the cover, and priming the population for when the sun really starts swinging? Maybe certain cell phone companies are disintegrating and incompetent. Or something else, like 5G just got turned on or updated across the USA for AT&T.

This report states that it was a SIM card database registry issue:

So I'm not sure what happened. A cyber attack by the secret team, using space weather as the cover, and priming the population for when the sun really starts swinging? Maybe certain cell phone companies are disintegrating and incompetent. Or something else, like 5G just got turned on or updated across the USA for AT&T.

It is interesting what has happened in the last few hours:

1- At 23:07 UTC an X1.8 solar flare occurred which caused a Strong R3 radio blackout over Pacific Ocean mainly but did affect the United States.
More information on the X1.9 class flare is now available. It generated a Strong R3 radio blackout over Pacific Ocean​
20240221_223643.png

2- Elon Musk at 23:29 UTC sends a very cryptic message on X, which is restricted and only the people Elon pointed out were able to respond.
Screenshot_20240222-120637_X.jpg

"This is a test?" Did Elon Musk know about the AT&T communications outage? Or is it unrelated and was it just a coincidence?

This is what Andreas said around minute 02:07 in the Video he posted on January 21, 2024​

I don't like this...satellite failures leave the planet Earth literally without signal for a few hours, telephony, Internet.... of all that, due to failures in the satellites, which have to do with this Mister who practically owns the world and has factories in Monterrey. He is doing his things, I don't know... but he has... he is making failures in the Earth's communication satellites... Internet, telephony for a few hours... at the end of next month.

Screenshot_20240222-112827_Chrome.jpg

A friend who lives in the desert of Wadi Rum, Southern Jordan, sent these photos of the moon last night. He described it as the moon looking like it was on fire and smoke was coming off it.

Maybe related to the solar flare? Or something impacted the moon?

Attachments

• 82B137B4-3880-4179-B686-9F73885E5426.jpeg
    82B137B4-3880-4179-B686-9F73885E5426.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 49
  • D3A4C70D-C726-43B4-818B-FFB82472AAA0.jpeg
    D3A4C70D-C726-43B4-818B-FFB82472AAA0.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
A friend who lives in the desert of Wadi Rum, Southern Jordan, sent these photos of the moon last night. He described it as the moon looking like it was on fire and smoke was coming off it.

Maybe related to the solar flare? Or something impacted the moon?
It is a partially dispersed airplane contrail, which coincides on the moon.

In the photo on the right you can see another airplane contrail to the right of the moon.

A not very spectacular optical effect in the photos, although to the eye of the viewer it must have seemed somewhat strange.

New set of visions from Andreaskdna

February 20, 2024

"Argentina, I don't know what place or city or whatever they call it, I saw an explosion... in a company...something strong...very intense in the middle of the city for... the middle of the following month which is March.

Peru, it could be from March to April, a nationwide blackout, literally nationwide, for several days, due to mechanical or technical failures in the public service, literally all of Peru for the following month or in early April

Europe. Multi-million dollar robbery of jewelry or art something to do with a lot of money...from a museum in Europe, jewelry, diamonds...art, a lot of money. A group of young people in Europe.

The following is very sad, it makes me very sad. Officially the extinction of an animal species is made known, the news is given that it finally became extinct in Mexico.

First days of March, a tremor in Mexico Chihuahua, Sinaloa, Guadalajara, Michoacan... four to five magnitude.

Month seven will be remembered long and forever around the world, I hope it is nothing bad.

Accident in the ocean, in the Easter vacations, in Latin America, unfortunately there are many dead... in a cruise ship."

Comments

Well, we all know that Argentina is a powder keg waiting to explode. Will this explosion be a significant event and triggered by popular discontent?

Peru is the second country that Andreas mentions will suffer a blackout. He previously talked about Mexico. In the case of Mexico we are entering a very dangerous period, because the oligarchies want to regain power no matter what. A blackout would serve to attack President AMLO and the official candidate Claudia Sheinbaum. I do not know why I am thinking of a premeditated attack. 😂
● In Mexico, a severe blackout as never seen before, beginning of March, especially in the north.

One animal that is in danger of extinction in Mexico is the vaquita porpoise (Phocoena sinus), which is found only in Mexico’s Gulf of California, is the most endangered marine mammal on the planet. It is well known that actor Leonardo Dicaprio is campaigning to save this animal.​

It is a partially dispersed airplane contrail, which coincides on the moon.

In the photo on the right you can see another airplane contrail to the right of the moon.

A not very spectacular optical effect in the photos, although to the eye of the viewer it must have seemed somewhat strange.
I doubt there were any aircraft in this area. It is Wadi Rum - clear skies always and deathly quiet. If there were aircraft, he would have heard it, if not seen it. I will ask him.

Back
Top Bottom