Predictions and Prophecies

The next Super Bowl will be held in Las Vegas, which reminded me of a vision the clairvoyant Andreas had. At minute 03:46 of Andreaskdna's video posted on October 17, 2023, he says.

"...The Middle East thing doesn't end in 2023 in 2024 in the middle of half time of a sporting event... watch out there. Watch out in the giant Sphere that is in Las Vegas, I see fire. Watch out, if you have acquaintances who bought tickets, watch out."​

The sphere is part of the Super Bowl show:

Las Vegas Sphere is newest Super Bowl star​

Las Vegas's newest star attraction, the $2.3 billion Sphere, is wowing football fans with a variety of Super Bowl-themed content as Sunday's showpiece game between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs approaches.

The giant glowing orb has been displaying the helmets of both teams, graphics about the matchup and a countdown clock to kickoff on its fully programmable LED exterior, known as the "exosphere".

Throughout the game, content on the exosphere will run live and response to action on the field and the futuristic structure will be featured during the CBS broadcast.​

So we have to wait and see what happens.
Usher was rather tamed! The only fire I could see was an image under his stage of fire going around and around the stadium in the crowd on electronic boards. Nothing to worry about! Unless I'm missing something....

However, he had an astonishing beautiful broch on his jacket: a phoenix in flight! Rather fitting with his fire theme on his stage!

The prophecy somehow is being fulfilled...

It is curious that Andreas mentioned the Middle East and the half time of a sporting event (Super Bowl)​
"...The Middle East thing doesn't end in 2023 in 2024 in the middle of half time of a sporting event... watch out there...

Megatron sent the following message on X
Israeli government sponsored a Super Bowl ad, it will run today. The Super Bowl is one of the most watched sport events in the United States, so now the Jewish lobby will once again try to do propaganda.

Now, keep in mind the following messages from Clif and Laura on X

Clif High via X recently mentioned.
you will witness it as part of the manifesting HyperNovelty, and this initial phase of that, this Time of Testing. We will be able to observe the 'swifties' being redpilled en masse by the upcoming events around their 'goddess' personality. Just noting now. Open the eyes, & the mind can wake up....

Laura on X
Not only is Taylor ADMITTEDLY a satanic witch, but she’s also being used as a PENTAGON PSYOP ASSET to swing MANY THOUSANDS of youth votes over to the Democrats & “combat misinformation” online.

Aside from the propaganda paid for by Israel there were other things that happened during the SB that should turn on the alarms. Watch the following video. What do you see?

It was obviously done on purpose and millions of people watched.

Then, they sold to the world, the pink story between Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift, the most awaited image came, when the couple met after the game on the field and sealed with a romantic kiss and an emotional embrace their celebration.​
ap24043153273430_1.jpg

Which reminded me of Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark's fake romance in the Hunger Games.

Katniss-Everdeen-and-Peeta-Mellark.jpg

All while Israel was massacring civilians in Rafah.

There is no doubt that the psyop is on the march. The Mockingbird has revealed itself in the person of Taylor Swift. President Snow's handlers are pleased.

The prophecy somehow is being fulfilled. The "Sphere" as explosions, bombs, fire everywhere.
Prophecy brought you by:
As I said yesterday, I think that Biden is being set up for an up coming event. Seeing is senile behavior, I doubt that he is even aware that he as a X account and that he is behind the publication of this picture on it. There are other account with is name, one is Biden Potus probably an official one from the white house.
As you remember from the last few attack in the middle east by the U.S., Biden and the defense department bypassed congress to launch attack in Yemen, Syria and Irak. Where will it be next. What country this senile old president will give the green light to attack.

How is your reserve of 🍿.

New visions from clairvoyant Andreaskdna (Feb 01st 2024)

"United States of America, the heat of the flames will be so intense that they will reach the city where the stars walk, nor the wings of the angel will finish them. From the nothingness of nature to urbanity they will arrive.

I saw a date 03 03 2024 5... five I want to think it is May. Only the falling rain ends it.
This feels like they’re describing LA, but I also want to note that I was watching a livestream on TikTok last night of some kind of forest fire in NY. I can’t remember the name of the area but it rhymed with “welding.” I can’t find anything on this.

"...The Middle East thing doesn't end in 2023 in 2024 in the middle of half time of a sporting event... watch out there. Watch out in the giant Sphere that is in Las Vegas, I see fire. Watch out, if you have acquaintances who bought tickets, watch out."​
The sphere was indeed enclosed in flashing, alternating images of fire, a big blue eyeball, and other epileptic imagery yesterday evening, according to a video I saw on social media that had just been posted at the time of seeing it.

_TikTok - Make Your Day

edit: I’m clearly doing something wrong with the links. I’m not sure how to embed things properly or how to deter links from forming automatically. It seems I may be using an old method.

The sphere was indeed enclosed in flashing, alternating images of fire, a big blue eyeball, and other epileptic imagery yesterday evening, according to a video I saw on social media that had just been posted at the time of seeing it.

Andreas has mentioned that it is not very easy for him to see clearly, so I think there is also some bias and some interpretation. I do see in the TikTok video you posted that the Sphere is on fire. People are also commenting on the flaming clock that appeared at the halftime show.

_132620216_cr71b6be39fcc784c985a2afe1df9605b4b1b5f8e6.jpg

20240212_162616.jpg
This feels like they’re describing LA, but I also want to note that I was watching a livestream on TikTok last night of some kind of forest fire in NY.

It seems that the main theme of the 2024 half time show was fire...

In a video Andreas posted this morning he tells us: The show shows things to come for the current year, last year, in 2023 we saw the singer rise and fall... and now we are seeing what is happening in various parts of the planet, fire.

Andreas interprets the flying platforms as UFOs and before the events of October 7 in Israel the topic that dominated public opinion was precisely the UFO phenomenon from the Chinese balloons to the alleged sighting of "extraterrestrial" beings.
This year the show started with the Ad of Apple Music Administration in a very bright red color.
chrome_screenshot_12 feb. 2024 16_54_39 GMT-06_00.png

Is red the color of 2024?

In the video at minute 00:30 Andreas talks about a plane crash, he says: "I see this for sure, in the American continent, probably Mexico, I hope not, it's a beach... I don't know, Miami, Puerto Rico, but it falls into the sea".

Haven’t seen this yet, but here’s yet another plane crash in Florida. The link below leads to the CNN website. The event happened 3 days ago.

Two people, “tentatively” identified as the pilot and second-in-command, were killed when a small plane crashed Friday afternoon on Interstate 75 near the Florida city of Naples and collided with a vehicle, authorities said – a wreck that came shortly after a pilot reported an emergency to an air traffic controller.

The next Super Bowl will be held in Las Vegas, which reminded me of a vision the clairvoyant Andreas had. At minute 03:46 of Andreaskdna's video posted on October 17, 2023, he says.

Around minute 02:23 of the October 17, 2023 video, Andreas mentions:

"President leaves his position in America, because of his age and because of pressure, by pressure I mean that he does not know what to do, it is a lot he has to do, he is an adult person in America, he leaves his position, in the next few days..."

For this vision, personally, I had two candidates, taking into consideration America not as the USA but as a continent.

One was Javier Milei, president of Argentina who truly has the majority of Argentines against him after all the laws he modified in the search for absolute power.

The other one is obviously Joe Biden who now I think complies with what was said and supposing that Andreas meant by "adult person" someone of advanced age with dementia problems (he does not know what to do).

Yesterday it was published that Kamala Harris says she is ready to take office.
20240213_075801.jpg

Megatron vía X
U.S. Vice President, Kamala Harris says she is ready to serve as President following worries in recent days about President Biden’s age and mental capacity.​
The plan is going according to plan. The Democrats will drop Biden as a candidate for President and Kamala Harris will take over the role.​

How about seeing Biden's resignation in March.

Could this be the ides of March (3/15) anniversary of the assassination of Caeser?

I suppose that the fact that we are already talking about it, and other people out there are talking about the possibility too, makes it even less likely

Interesting, like a mass anticipation. If it is not a threat then why are they warning and so much sensationalism? from an early age they always say/game the same thing "here comes the asteroid" and it never arrives. It would seem that it was necessary to do so in order to "deflect the probability". Until the day it really hits the earth.

Well, the prediction says "year 2007", but as you see "fragments" of that possible reality, 2007 could be present in other forms, right? This is the closest there is now regarding meteorite impacts and 2007 that has caught my attention:

Some scientists have warned that the asteroid 2007 FT3 could collide with the planet. Specifically, it would be on March 3rd, and on October 5th.

In response to a November report by a news outlet stating that 2007 FT3, the asteroid, had a slight possibility of striking Earth in 2024, the space agency has issued a statement saying that there are no known asteroid crash dangers to Earth at any time in the century.

But:
There are no known asteroid impact threats to Earth at any time in the next century, Nasa said. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has rejected the concerns raised by some reports that 2007 FT3, a lost asteroid, could potentially hit Earth in this year.

Haven’t seen this yet, but here’s yet another plane crash in Florida. The link below leads to the CNN website. The event happened 3 days ago.

I don't know if any of you follow Tore Maras. She used to work as an intelligence contractor, with her client being the CIA. John Brennan was one of her mentors. She got out after an incident off the coast of Turkey involving cargo of children she was not meant to see ...and realized she was playing for the wrong team. I tend to wonder if she herself is running an op since she was in intelligence, but she has been crazy spot on with many things (she has also been off on a few). But she said like in August of last year in her Telegram channel we would start to see planes falling out of the sky, and the number of airline incidences recently is noticeable and unusual.

FYI, the other thing she said the other day was that Senator Shumer's crazy tweet where he said "he was a swifty" and his favorite cover was "White Horse" - was a message to the elite that they are about to deploy the next black swan event. That is basically what a "white horse" is - and it, and the song itself, has associations with illness and disease, and then she told everyone to go back and watch her videos on Disease X from 2020 (the possible deployment of an illness this year came up from the C's in the most recent session). Here is the video Tore Says Show 12 FEB 2024

And to a post above about Swift being exposed, Tore also said she was planning on deploying billboards exposing Swift at concert tours in the same broadcast (with what, she did not say), she was just waiting to make sure her lawyers approved so she could not be sued.

"President leaves his position in America, because of his age and because of pressure, by pressure I mean that he does not know what to do, it is a lot he has to do, he is an adult person in America, he leaves his position, in the next few days..."

Well, this vision has potential, some are talking about a Soft Coup d'état. The Attorney General of West Virginia has asked the Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris, to invoke the 25th Amendment against President Biden, claiming that the President is not physically capable of performing his duties.

25th Amendment:​
It clarifies that the vice president becomes president if the president dies, resigns, or is removed from office through impeachment, and establishes how a vacancy in the office of the vice president can be filled. Wikipedia​

Keep in mind that this vision was part of the set where Andreas talked about the SB halftime.

chrome_screenshot_13 feb. 2024 21_49_57 GMT-06_00.png

Morrisey argued Biden’s mental health is a serious concern after a 388-page special counsel report was released last week describing the president as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Biden has aggressively fought back against that characterization.

“President Biden’s cognitive decline is of great concern to Americans, especially during these times that our nation is facing crisis after crisis both here and abroad,” Morrisey wrote. “We need a president who is mentally fit.”

The Republican attorney general said the report “paints a clear picture of a President who is not up for the job.”

Andreas published two new sets of visions. I think that part of the visions are temporal markers, that is, if one vision happens there is a greater potential and probability that others will happen within the same set. Let's test this hypothesis.

February 11, 2024 visions

"Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela I see a lot of water, literally under water it is going to rain a lot, storms, hurricanes in March and early April.
Morocco, devastating quake 7.7, 7.9 Morocco

Major company in Monterrey Mexico is going to catch fire, very strong.

Europe, in a forest in Europe, they find a hut, a very big house, where perverted people were taking minors. Missing children in many parts of the planet were taken there. They discover it in these days or the following month and they find belongings of at least 100 minors, clothes, shoes of boys and girls who were wanted by the police of several countries. Children who were wanted for years. It has nothing to do with the island of the other character. They find evidence that there were adults, not very nice things, among the belongings there were condoms..."

Andreas does not use the word condoms but first uses figurative language and says that the police find "balloons that adults have fun with" then uses the Spanish word "preservativo" which I believe means something else in English. The thing is that TikTok does not allow the use of the word "condom". Nor does Andreas specify the status of the condoms, this is significant because it would give DNA samples to the policy.

On September 08, 2023 Morocco was shaken by an earthquake M7.0 and then adjusted to M6.8. Will it happen again?

February 13, 2024 visions

"I look at this for March, a very important lady for Mexican and Latin American television dies.

Baja California, Tijuana, Mexicali, La Rumurosa...a strong earthquake like the one that happened 14 years ago very close to the date it happened, not as intense but it will cause fear... disaster? let's say.

what follows is the same... (disaster?)

For the next month, from the month of March, something comes from space, I don't know if it's a meteorite, or something very big from space towards the Earth... it can be part of a ship, a satellite or something like that... probably Asia or Europe, in the sea is also probable, but it's something big.

This gentleman who practically owns the world, who has a company in Monterrey, promotes the use of digital currencies and A.I. in schools, supermarkets, in every field, the human being will be obsolete, this gentleman has a lot to do with it. Banknotes will become collector's items."

Andreas is referring to the M7.2 earthquake in Baja California on April 4, 2010 almost 14 years ago.

Recently the Loreto region in the Gulf of California recorded a seismic swarm of M4+ earthquakes and then a preliminary M5.3 quake adjusted to M4.8 occurred in El Centro, California US.
● M 4.8 - 3 km NNW of El Centro, CA
2024-02-12 08:36:25 (UTC)
32.814°N 115.574°W. 17.9 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_12 feb. 2024 17_27_08 GMT-06_00.png

In a video Andreas posted on October 27, 2023 (now deleted on TikTok) he mentioned the following:

Mid November, Mexicali, Baja California, an earthquake strikes at night. I saw a number 4, what I could see is an earthquake like the one that happened years ago.

The earthquake M4.8 occurred after midnight

Series of earthquakes strike near El Centro, rattling San Diego​

A series of earthquakes have been reported near El Centro Monday, the largest a 4.8 magnitude just after midnight, which did cause some damage, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The first and largest of nearly two dozen earthquakes was a 4.8 magnitude a mile north-northwest of El Centro at 12:36 a.m. Monday. It was 2.3 miles north of Imperial and was about 11 miles deep, USGS reported.

The USGS estimated the earthquake would be above a magnitude 5.0 and delivered a ShakeAlert app notification to users in the area.

Andreas recently confirmed that another stronger earthquake was on the way for the Mexicali region.

Now, If it is difficult to identify what falls from the sky with the naked eyes, it must be more difficult to identify something through a vision. For example, the following video, some say it is meteorites and others say it is space debris.

What will fall in March (or Drop dead in April?) ? Let's wait and see.​

Back
Top Bottom