Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Shocked to see this sad news about Pierre on Sott! Seems so sudden, I’m not even sure what was the reason for his passing. I hope he gets rest in better pastures now. You will be missed Pierre and thank you for sharing your knowledge and research with us all these years!

Pierre was engaged in a 14 year battle with brain cancer. Over this period of time he had six brain surgeries, radiation, chemo, every alternative therapy we could vet and try, and constant support from the team. Also, during this same period, he manifested incredible creativity, wrote 4 books, many articles, and went on a building spree that staggers the mind. He far outlasted the doctor's prognoses, and achieved as much in that time as most people do in their entire lives. He was active right to the end. The day he collapsed and would have needed constant nursing care, he just decided to go, I think. And he did it in a way that made it as easy as possible on those who were caring for him. He was an amazing engineer and engineered his passing, too. He collapsed, fell rapidly into a coma, was resting peacefully, and then was gone. All within 24 hours. He retained his dignity and autonomy to the end. So, yes, it was sudden, but yet not. We all knew that the day would probably come, but we held out hope right to the end.

So, we have entered a new reality: one where Pierre is on the other side of the curtain, so to say. It's not easy to even think about it. We won't see his like again in this life, I'm sure. What a gift and blessing he was/is. Just simply, we love him.

Oh Pierre. This sudden and shocking news fell on me this morning like a bolt from the blue. I am very devastated by this sudden death and don't know what to say. So many years together here and although we did not know each other personally my pain is great, because I treat you as one crew and members of my family. Today dear Pierre you are already in a different and better reality and all of us here miss you and look forward to meeting you in 5 D when the time comes. Why so soon, why now I don't know apparently your soul chose so and I have to accept it. My condolences to the family and the entire Chateau staff at this difficult time for all of us and I send words of encouragement, warmth, comfort to Laura and all who have him forever in their hearts and thoughts. I can't speak of you in the past tense, because know that you are and last all the time.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Wow, did not expect to feel this weight of loss, as I knew Pierre only from our interactions here, on the forum.

I am Holding everyone in my Heart tonight, at the news of Pierre’s transition into the next frontiers of his journey.
May his passing be blessed with awe, love, and most importantly, freedom from the earthly burdens he so bravely carried.

For you, Pierre, Thank you, my gratitude and appreciation for all you shared.

Oh no... I have no words, to be honest.

It feels like an arrow piercing though my soul - just as I read in disbelief of Pierre's passing. Now Laura told us about that he was struggling with brain cancer for 14 years... uh !! While everything he has accomplished in the mean time... and the way he chose to pass... What a guy !

I can only say; Thank you Pierre for everything you have done, and I wish you from my heart, a gentle transition. And while my words really can't describe of what I would like to say; i do have faith in that you know, deep from within - how much you have been loved and appreciated by your family, your friends, and the forum members here.

And yet... it feels so strange, that you are not with us, here... So strange.

(...) :cry:

And yet... it feels so strange, that you are not with us, here... So strange.

(...) :cry:

You have no idea. On Tuesday night, I told him goodnight as I did almost every night. I said "See you in the morning." Those were the last words I ever exchanged with him though I did talk to him at length while he was unconscious before he passed.

I would give anything to see him just one more morning.

Sincere condolences to all bereaved.

I did not know Pierre personally, but I felt respect, admiration and gratitude for him, for sharing his life/work with all of us.

For a long time now I have not mourned the dead, I just say, "They did their thing here (in terms of karma and lessons) and moved on."

I had no idea how Pierre's lessons were so difficult and demanding. Thank you Laura for sharing with us and showing how amazing Pierre truly is.
I believe from the bottom of my heart that he is done with 3D.

Thanks Pierre and move on without looking back.

Pierre was engaged in a 14 year battle with brain cancer. Over this period of time he had six brain surgeries, radiation, chemo, every alternative therapy we could vet and try, and constant support from the team. Also, during this same period, he manifested incredible creativity, wrote 4 books, many articles, and went on a building spree that staggers the mind. He far outlasted the doctor's prognoses, and achieved as much in that time as most people do in their entire lives. He was active right to the end. The day he collapsed and would have needed constant nursing care, he just decided to go, I think. And he did it in a way that made it as easy as possible on those who were caring for him. He was an amazing engineer and engineered his passing, too. He collapsed, fell rapidly into a coma, was resting peacefully, and then was gone. All within 24 hours. He retained his dignity and autonomy to the end. So, yes, it was sudden, but yet not. We all knew that the day would probably come, but we held out hope right to the end.

So, we have entered a new reality: one where Pierre is on the other side of the curtain, so to say. It's not easy to even think about it. We won't see his like again in this life, I'm sure. What a gift and blessing he was/is. Just simply, we love him.
Laura, thank you for elaborating what happened to Pierre. I did not know that he was battling brain cancer and to accomplish all that he did was just amazing. I so appreciated his hard work, as I do yours. I can't tell you how much knowledge and thirst for truth you both have inspired in me.

Thank you for all that you've done and given freely. Pierre will be missed by me and I am truly sorry for your loss.

This is really shocking, I'm so sorry to hear. Just want to send condolences and love to you all. This loss must be huge and very difficult to bear. Like others have said here, can't believe what he managed to achieve whilst suffering so much, it really is amazing.

It is strange, even though I never knew him, I'm so used to him being here, a part of this group and it's a very sad thing to think that he is no longer with us and like others, find myself crying even though we never met.
I remember his voice well and always enjoyed listening to talks online, he came across as a lovely lovely person with a wonderful sense of humour who was kind, intelligent and just a good human being in every way possible. Good Luck Pierre and thank you for everything ❤️🌹😪

Back
Top Bottom