Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Session 13 March 2021

Q: (L) Alright... Now what? Pierre has his questions. Pierre, come sit here next to me or I won't be able to hear you since you'll start trailing off and getting quieter and quieter. [Pierre relocates]

(Pierre) Okay. I read a paper that shows that DNA in an electromagnetic field behaves like a fractal antenna. I would like to ask: the electromagnetic signal connecting us to the information field, does it contain fractal components?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Now... [Pierre gets up to return to his normal seat]

(Joe) Where are you going?

(Pierre) I'm uncomfortable sitting in the middle of everyone... [laughter]

[Pierre returns to the 'Hot Seat']

(Pierre) Second question: dugdeep and I have a theory to explain why homeopathy gains potency while the dilution increases. It's counterintuitive, but we think that in light of the fractal component dimension of the electromagnetic... [laughter]

[Laura bursts out laughing because in the background, several people are making the same patented 'Information Field hand gesture' made famous by Pierre whenever he talks about the information field... We'll have to post a video of it! Perhaps even an animated GIF...]

(Pierre) Oh gosh... It was a complex sentence. I won't be able to repeat it... Okay: Given the fractal...

(Chu) You talk, and we'll do the gesture! [laughter]

(Pierre) Given the fractal components of... [laughter]

(Joe) We're trying to help you!!

(L) Would you guys stop doing that! Let him ask the question. [laughter]

(Joe) It increases the signal! [laughter]

Wish I had that animated gif right now. I would use a thousand of them.

I am so sad to hear of Pierre's passing. My heart goes out to you, especially everyone at the Chateau. I know I haven't been here with the forum very long, but I really have enjoyed reading Pierre's contributions. What a bright soul and a blessing to us all. You all will be in my prayers. :hug2:

Strikingly sad news😢 deepest condolences. Always enjoyed his exchanges and his love for the beauty of our world 🌍 . RIP and easy ‘accommodation’ in 5d where his soul could have decided to go as a part of ‘preparation/welcome team’. In forthcoming ‘reboot’ cleansing many will need such a loving, caring and knowledgeable guide there🙏

I am very saddened by this news. 😥 My sympathies go out to his family, friends and the Sott team.🌼🪷

Even though I'm not very active on the forum, I still had the pleasure of reading several of his very interesting articles. I thank him wholeheartedly for sharing his knowledge with the community.

Now he's in 5D, where he'll have a better understanding and an enlightened perception of what's happening at our level.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Je suis très attristée par cette nouvelle. 😥Et je transmets mes sympathies à tous ainsi qu'à sa famille, ses amis et l'équipe de Sott.🌼🪷

Même si je ne suis pas très actif sur le forum, j'ai quand même eu le plaisir de lire plusieurs de ses articles très intéressants. Je le remercie de tout cœur pour son partage de ses connaissances à la communauté.

Maintenant, il se retrouve au 5D où il aura une meilleure compréhension et une perception éclairée sur ce qui se passe à notre niveau.

Back
Top Bottom