Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

This news has me feeling sick in the pit of my stomach. A gentle soul has passed.

So inspiring to hear how much Pierre had accomplished even with so much personal adversity to contend with. And that he could keep in good spirits, and even see to other's needs when his own body was so broken.

I too took notice when ever Pierre liked one of my posts. Since I sometimes feel misunderstood, his support really helped counter that feeling.

My sincere condolences to all here, especially to those who knew him personally. How fortunate you all were and are!

I thought I'd share one of my favorite engravings by Gustave Doré illustrating Dante's Divine Comedy, specifically Paradiso, Canto XXXI. Actually, here is the canto itself. It somehow reminds me of the last post Pierre did with that resplendent kingfisher emerging victorious from the depths.

[Description from an article on Open Culture, "Gustave Doré's Haunting Illustrations of Dante's Divine Comedy"]

In the Empyrean, the highest heaven, Dante is shown the dwelling place of God. It appears in the form of an enormous rose, the petals of which house the souls of the faithful. Around the center, angels fly like bees carrying the nectar of divine love.

So, in the shape of that white Rose, the holy
legion has shown to me — the host that Christ,
with His own blood, had taken as His bride.
The other host, which, flying, sees and sings
the glory of the One who draws its love,
and that goodness which granted it such glory,
just like a swarm of bees that, at one moment,
enters the flowers and, at another, turns
back to that labor which yields such sweet savor,
descended into that vast flower graced
with many petals, then again rose up
to the eternal dwelling of its love.

Gustave Dore.jpg

It came as a suprise, got to this thread by post on Israel thread, do not have much time as used to interact, working two jobs, etc.., so only now have seen it. Did not know he was batteling with cancer for so long and showed so much perseverence and will, it was probably sad and hard on close ones but probably made him free and more connected to his higher self to accomplish great things he did and was more free and happier then 99 per cent people on this world from what I read others have experienced with him, read his book Earth Changes and he had a great intellect from what I noticed. My condolences to his family and crew and want to thank him for the knowledge he brought to us and he is now in better place and not suffering anymore, probably laughing his guts out and I hope the crew takes it s time because losing someone close is never easy and you are not the same person anymore after that.

This sad news really hit me hard. I have been out traveling and didn't have time to sit down and write my heartfelt condolences to you guys closest to Pierre before now.

Observing my own reaction to his passing over I can only begin to imagine what you must be going through. I have never met Pierre in this life but I still felt a profound connection to him. The way he interacted with lesser informed and new members really showed his kind spirit.

I am a bit surprised that it can feel so depressing when we "know" that the soul lives on and that this realm is "just" a school. But like Joe said, the intellect can only take us so far.

My soul is mourning you, Pierre, and I hope you are fine wherever you are.

I have never met Pierre even though tears were coming down as I wrote my post, so thankyou @Evan for starting this thread and to all those who knew him and shared personal stories. After reading this thread, I have a better sense of the man he was. And, looking back, I remember meeting a few people similar to him in the past, but they are very few. They are enjoyable people you just want to be around.

I do inquire if funeral plans have been made?

I'm very sad hearing these news. I wasn't aware of his condition so this came as a shock to me. My sincerest condolences to his family, friends, team, to everyone here. And many thanks for sharing some stories about him, those made me feel closer to him and to his kind soul. Big hug everyone. ❤️🫂❤️🫂

Rest in Peace Pierre.
I didn't know you, but I knew of you.
I'm soo sorry that you're gone too soon.
Your legacy is a monument and beacon for those of us on the path of seeking.
Thanks for sharing your Life and Light with us.
Go Gently and Peacefully into the Undying West.

Now first i want to express my deepest condolences for everyone who knew pierre (no matter if in person, or only through this forum, or his books)
It feels surreal to me, like it can't be real. But somhow I felt it, even though I only knew him from the forum and his books.
I had him in my daily prayers for gaining his health back, but now I pray for him, that he has a good "time" on the other side, that Caesar will have an eye on him and that he his there for him. And I hope that we will meet eventually (in 5D and/or 4D) when the time has come.

AND I want to thank Pierre for everything he did for us (and for humanity)

--- THANK YOU PIERRE! :hug2: :flowers:

I will miss your posts here an on X 🖖!

Back
Top Bottom