Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

To the other side …

It was all his work that drove me to look at Venus and all of the younger dryas information, I wouldn’t have dug so deep if it wasn’t for him to start me digging further. He will have to watch from the sidelines from now on, I will definitely miss his talents and direction. Cheers to you from all of us here, everything you did made all of us more knowledgeable. Keep a seat open for the rest of us, we will all catch up with you eventually, have the popcorn ready. Haiku …

First of all, I want to thank Pierre very much for all the Love he has shared in this world.

He has left us as much as he could, before he deservedly went to rest for a while. I, who have not met him personally, am already missing him. That is why I write with a lump in my throat, thinking of those who interacted directly and lived with him.

To you especially, but also to those of us who are fond of him even though we did not know him personally, goes my deepest condolences. My heart goes out to you.

I don't know if what I can say will help at all, but I am sure that Pierre will be having a more peaceful and harmonious transition, if on this side his loved ones recover their enthusiasm and joy of life soon.

Thank you Laura for telling us a little about Pierre's situation. From what I see you all have taken care of him, you have helped him to be a little more in the world, giving all that he has given us.

For the gifts that Pierre has left to the World, it took a team of wonderful people like you.
Thank you for that.

A hug to Pierre, who will surely be enjoying the nice anecdotes that you are remembering and sharing here, and that are so nice to hear.
Thanks to all of you.:flowers:

As someone who has been following the sessions for years, I used to read Pierre's parts carefully. It's sad as if I had lost a friend I knew. My condolences to the whole forum.

Pierre may all good things be with you wherever you go...

I'm fairly new here and don't know well the community of members. But I knew Pierre had cancer from reading and participating in the HBOT discussion, and also from reading some transcripts related to that topic.
I did not expect to read this news this morning... Laura's message about him made me cry.
Mes sympathies à tous 🌷

Oh how terribly sad! Condolences to all at the château and those who were close to Pierre. And thank you for sharing personal stories of your friendships with him and his struggle. How incredibly humble he was to not broadcast his illness and how strong to carry on with his accomplishments.

I respected his intelligence and appreciated his humor.

Pierre, thank you.

Appliances, cellulars, etc. another day were destroyed. All burned by another scaring lightning again right on the roof, along with a thunder of deafening explosion. Our hearts stopped for a moment. One month, or so, after that blast event —internet, etc remain complicated; things still are damaged and without prevision for fixing— drove till a place where could peacefully connect this site. And then this post was written.

Sometimes in our lives we briefly acquaint for a short period with some peoples, you know, not then making great impression on us, we think. For example, this occurred while in my twenties working in an institute. So, there we, me and my partner, knew many peoples, in particular a young couple congenial and sympathetic. They were our co-workers of occasional talks. The boy was then one lively handsome blond guy of bright blue eyes, and the lady a smiling and beautiful Nipponese-type. They both exhaled enthusiasm and joy, a nice couple with an infant child. A couple of years later we left for ever that center, and never had contact with anybody of that place again. And had more than 10 years elapsed, at that point we were living into another city, working in jobs distant afar from that our initial specialization.

And then, certain day, while laboring in the garden, my partner came to me and said: “I was searching some files in the work, and you don’t know what, I saw the file of our friends ... and he, is widower, Lisa has passed away about 10 years ago ...breast-cancer.” That information should be a unpleasant surprise, but not a thing to make great impression since little I knew them. Nevertheless my heart deeply became squeezed; I struggled to not show my emotional turmoil. Only at that moment I realized that she, that girl, was part of my soul —though I have not Asiatic genes, supposedly. Some of that shock, ...the squeezing, came back yesterday when I saw the news on Pierre. I only read some of his writings; did not meet him in person.

That said, yet, I know Pierre is moving on. He is now running another phase of the existence. And under a new state pursuing the Way, as all living beings do. And who knows? Maybe he is still working, right now, with this group. Of all the characters of this forum, he was amidst those who I more appreciated, though there are many others, including those that even little post in the site. As I see, quality does not imply quantity, quality, is measured by intention and emotion dully applied. When positive, that “subtle emotion,” seen in some posts here, is always for me the reason to applaud and join the song.​

51KYgQhcBSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Dove​

A beautiful photo to "sign off" with. Not only the symbolism of "plunging head first to the dark abyss and rising to new heights with beauty..." but note, that beautiful bird is doing this feat to provide food for those hungering for it!

Back
Top Bottom