Pastor: Trap Gays, Lesbians Inside Electric Fence

anart said:
JayMark said:
Guardian said:
anart said:
I think there is a strong tendency for people to think about 4D like it's heaven.

The grass is always greener.....

:lol:

But what about the cup? Half-full or half-empty?

Wait... I know the anwser; there is no cup... :scared:

JayMark, this comment isn't really at all relevant to the conversation. Could you try to keep the noise to a minimum?

I will. I need to focus and not get carried away. I am not here to fool around for sure and neither do I want to waste anybody's time with nonsense actually.

Sorry about that.

obyvatel said:
The C's mentioned that after transition to 4D, "the playing field will be leveled" - in the sense that those who transition to 4D would be metaphorically face-to-face with the denizens of 4D including the lizard beings. Just like today in 3D we have a level playing field with psychopaths; the Native Americans had a level playing field with colonialists etc. It may seem to us that the playing field is/was not really level in these situations but from a higher perspective of awareness, we are all 3D - hence it is at the same level. If we continue to be prey for psychopaths on 3D, the situation in 4D would not be very different even if we make it there. This should give some idea of what awaits those who transition to 4D - at least that is how I currently see it.

Jerry said:
I understood the level playing field remark to mean that in 4D there would no longer be higher density manipulation which occurs here in 3D.

Why not both ?

Although it is quite evident that if here in 3d we have senators talking about "legitimate rape" and there are ongoing discussions on whether or not a woman should be able to marry another woman, and all manner of psychopathy is running rampant..
We would be hard pressed to confer freedom upon being in 4d.
Although there would be less tampering from higher densities, theoretical 4d would definitely hold great challenges that would keep one's hands quite full.

and like obyvatel pointed out, just because you are able to see someone, doesn't mean their intentions become null.

Edit: grammar mistake addressed.

Jerry said:
I understood the level playing field remark to mean that in 4D there would no longer be higher density manipulation which occurs here in 3D.

OK now I know I need to start again with the wave. I thought there were 2 distinct parts of 4D (maybe confusing other material here) 4D STO and 4D STS. Are they separate or not? Opposite sides of the field? If I don't get it right I may find myself at the midway line under a furious scrum where my new discernment gives me a chance to think "Oh, so I missed that bit" before winking out :-[

Silveryblue said:
Jerry said:

OK now I know I need to start again with the wave. I thought there were 2 distinct parts of 4D (maybe confusing other material here) 4D STO and 4D STS. Are they separate or not? Opposite sides of the field? If I don't get it right I may find myself at the midway line under a furious scrum where my new discernment gives me a chance to think "Oh, so I missed that bit" before winking out :-[

It's my understanding that 4D has a balance of STO & STS, where an individual from either camp is fully committed to the respective dynamic. 3D earth however, has STS by default, and has been decidedly governed by 4D STS overlords.

Silveryblue said:

I certainly don't presume to know the answer (I don't think anyone on 3D knows for certain), but I'm not sure how separated the two polarities are in 4D. STO has certainly been far removed from our 3D reality, though it certainly doesn't have to be this way, but the two could be quite mixed in 4D and clearly 6D STO will communicate with 3D STS, or else we all wouldn't be here on this forum :)

Just my take, FWIW.

I think we can be fairly certain that STS will always try to usurp the energy of STO because they lack the creative within themselves. Our stormy weather is supposed to indicate this interaction in 4D, so total separation would seem to contradict this.

The Cs also affirm free will, so it’s reasonable to assume that an individual could cross camps, though I remember the Cs mentioning that it’s less likely that STO would chose STS.

I suspect higher density interaction would still be available especially since STO answers to all who ask, but would not be in terms of covert control like on 3D earth. osit.

Back
Top Bottom