Pastor: Trap Gays, Lesbians Inside Electric Fence

To say this in public:

“Build a great, big, large fence — 150- or 100-mile long — put all the lesbians in there . . . do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out.

“Feed ’em, and you know what?” Worley continues. “In a few years they’ll die. Do you know why? They can’t reproduce.”

he must be total insane or psychopath!

Yeah, its a good idea in my opinion. At least behind the electric fence they will be protected from moronic wierdos like him.

Yep... They Live

Good gawd. Where is that swarm at anyway? Maybe now is a good time for a cleansing. Reading krap like that doesn't build up my confidence of this human race. Oh yeah, I forgot, many out there are just not quite human...

Years ago a gay friend of mine assured me that some of the loudest gay bashers were actually closeted gay people themselves, whether or not they were aware of it.

Jerry said:
Years ago a gay friend of mine assured me that some of the loudest gay bashers were actually closeted gay people themselves, whether or not they were aware of it.

I think there's definitely something to that. There have been "evangelist" types and others who have been exposed in homosexual situations and having a history of gay bashing. This guy IS a nut case.

I wonder if he is unconsciously projecting on some level the idea that him and his think-alikes should be fenced away from the rest of the society ? This way, no one can get in ! After all, you can only control what you do.

I agree with Jerry's insight: a lot of vocal gay-bashers are actually very closeted homosexuals. This "solution" of rounding them up and fencing them is is just the kind of broad deranged thinking that emerges from fear. Being gay, I've had encounters with individuals who'd beat me up for being transgender and queer and then find out some time later that they were on "the down low" elsewhere. It's their own internal clash between their desire and their strict false morality. The love and hate conflict they transfer onto the most visible example - on-the-street gay people.
Long time ago , me and my friends liked to confront them with mockery and outrageousness, but now I have more of a compassion for their internal struggle. (But at a distance.) They are suffering self-loathing. It's mostly bark and no bite, until it reaches a larger threat.

Wait, what?

Ok. Just let him built the fence and I volounteer to throw him in.

I'll dress like a small children and try to........ nevermind...

*Shudders*

Actually we could use the capsule as loreta suggested. But in order to keep space clean and whacko-free, we would need to throw him in the sun.

Allright! I'll be working on the launching pad by tomorrow morning. You guys built the capsule!

I get the feeling that all the media attention to the debate surrounding gay marriage is indeed enclosing gays in an electric fence in the sense that those gays that are in vocal opposition to the current marriage laws are being marked and identified for future purposes. Think Hitler.

Can't round 'em up if you can't identify them.

Back
Top Bottom