Our paranormal experiences

I have also had some experiences that I cannot explain. Some of them were between sleep and wakefulness and some of them were in everyday life. I will tell you about one of them.

One evening I went to my father's house to visit him. I was going to stay there for one night. After spending time together in the evening, we went to our rooms to sleep. The room I was staying in had a single bed and a small TV opposite it. It was a winter night and the heaters weren't working, so I was going to sleep using an infrared heater. (one of those heaters that emits orange light) My door was completely closed. It must have been a while ago when I started having a nightmare. I dreamt that I was coming to the house where my father lived, where I was sleeping at the time. It was daytime. I entered the house and looked around. Then my father came from one of the rooms inside and we started talking casually. It was quite normal. After a while, I started to get nervous about some of my father's conversations and actions. The way he looked at me and his eyes had an incredibly negative effect on me. My father started to scare me. Then I clearly remember thinking in my mind that this was an entity that was not my father and that he was trying to influence me. I was trying not to show my nervousness. I planned to leave the house under some pretext. But because of the tension on my face, this person must have realized that I had realized something and started trying to get physically close to me with threatening and harsh expressions. I started to take slow steps back towards the exit door of the house and he told me that it was too late to leave, that I thought I was too smart, and that I was not capable of lighting the darkness. I was getting angry and was considering the options of running away or confrontation. Just then I saw my father coming out of the room at the end of the hallway. Aha, I had two fathers! From the look in his eyes, I thought he might be my real father, but he didn't react and disappeared into another room.

This may sound strange but I took the chair in the living room behind me and hit my father (negative entity) who was standing near me hard on the head and he collapsed. Then a few more people who looked just like my father came out of the rooms and gave me a hateful look and a mocking smile. I smashed the chair on the floor and ripped off the leg and started attacking them as a weapon. I was hitting them so hard that there was blood everywhere. The most brutal and blood-filled nightmare I had ever seen began. They were grabbing me by the throat, pulling me by the legs, grabbing my waist, and trying to knock me down and I was fighting them to the death. We were fighting in the living room, in the hallway, in the kitchen, everywhere, I killed so many of them and I was disgusted by the blood. New ones kept coming and I was really tired. Finally, I threw 3-4 of them off the balcony. When I took advantage of a momentary gap and tried to leave the house, I thought I would succeed and I was happy, just then a few more came after me and I woke up the moment we made eye contact.

Now I will tell you why I will never forget this nightmare. Because when I woke up I was conscious but I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move, I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I screamed and tried to ask my father for help. He was sleeping in another room. I was paralyzed for a long time. After a while, I was able to open my eyes and the orange light from the heater illuminated the room. I looked at the TV screen at my feet and tried to look around in the reflection of the room. At the end of the bed, right at the base of my head, there was something black, about 2 meters long, and I could only make some moans out of my mouth out of fear. I closed my eyes and surrendered to my fate. I remember saying things like "I'm in a troubling situation right now and if you could help me" and I started praying. (also thinking about Cass.) I think it wasn't long before I could move my legs and make sounds and I got out of bed immediately. I was covered in sweat and my mouth was dry and I was very tired. I wanted to drink water and wash my face, but I was afraid to leave the room. For a while, I couldn't work up the courage and tried to understand what had happened here. Finally, with the effect of that thirst and being stuck, I was filled with incredible courage and if you can hear me, listen well, if you dare to face me, I will drown you in your blood again and I quickly left the room, turned on all the lights in the house, washed my face, drank water.

I checked the house. After I calmed down, I went to bed again.

Il y a quelques jours, un après midi, j'étais sur mon lit dans ma chambre entourée de mes chat et ma petite York, HELLA, quand tout a coup, j'entends des oisillons chanter de très jolis vocalises pendant 10 minutes, dans le haut de mon armoire fermée....
Cela s'est reproduit une fois, quelques secondes, le lendemain après midi, provenant du même endroit...
Bien entendu, il n'y avait pas d'oiseaux ni de nid dans le haut de mon armoire fermée...
J'ai trouvé cela très joli, intéressant et ravissant, aucune négativité n'a été ressentie bien au contraire...

A few days ago, one afternoon, I was on my bed in my room surrounded by my cat and my little York, HELLA, when suddenly I heard baby birds singing very pretty vocals for 10 minutes, in the top of my closed wardrobe....
It happened again once, a few seconds, the next afternoon, from the same place...
Of course, there were no birds or nests in the top of my closed cupboard...
I found it very pretty, interesting and delightful, no negativity was felt quite the contrary...

I've only related these paranormal experiences to a few people over the years, but here goes...

by 1992 in my life, I had just graduated from University and all the "woo" was long gone. I had been a kid in the 70's into UFO's, Squatch etc. but little by little I had completely disregarded those mysteries for a more materialist view. Being in my early 20's I was ready to be a "serious" adult with an academic leaning mind and to navigate the world properly. I needed rational answers in a rational world.

The first event happened on Halloween 1992. I had my first "serious" girlfriend with me and we drove out to my parents house near Vermilion Bay, Ontario for the weekend. My parents had gone to bed and we wanted to watch an fitting Halloween movie around 11. We chose Amityville Horror. I had left the VHS rental in the car in the driveway and went out to get it.

My parents' garage lights lit up the driveway halfway up to the road, but the woods were dark the rest of the way up to the road which was about 50 yards. When I opened the car to get the VHS I looked into the yard about thirty feet away. I saw a group of what I thought were white rabbits. After a second I knew there aren't white rabbits in the northern woods of Ontario - they're brown or grey (Hares are white in winter - this was still fall and I know what a Hare looks like). And these weren't regular rabbits.

They were elongated like cats and had red eyes. They didn't hop like rabbits either. They'd jump and float in the air for a moment then land. They also made no sound whatsoever even though they were in thicker lawn and there was no wind - the woods were dead quiet. I stared at them for at least a minute. I had a lot of trouble wrapping my head around what I was seeing. I hadn't had any alcohol or drugs and had been on the highway at night for three hours - so I was very lucid and alert.

I suddenly got very scared and went back in when I couldn't get myself to believe they were rabbits - locking every door I could find. When I went back downstairs I half thought about telling my GF to come out yo see what I saw and then I thought twice - she'd think I was crazy, because I knew they'd be gone. As soon as I was at the TV with her she wanted to talk about serious "relationship" concerns. It was just a dazed conversations to me as all I could think about was the floating, long rabbits.

I never discussed it with anyone for many years, but regularly I'd try to find some info on mutated "jackalopes" to try and explain what I had saw. It always bugged me. There was no explanation until I came across the concept of "window faller". That was finally a plausible explanation.

Since then, there's been no weird animals or window fallers, but a handful of unusual airborne objects. The first return of the "weird" was in doing yard work in my backyard five years ago. I saw what looked like a large bunch of silver Mylar balloons moving fast from Southwest to Northeast. The problem was, we had an east wind that day. We have an old mushroom plant a mile east from us, so when we get a rare east wind, we notice the smell right away. This bunch of balloons was cruising fast against the wind and as I watched it, it looked to change shape. I thought of getting my wife or neighbour to take a look - but once again that feeling of "don't do it" came over me. Get a camera - "don't do it".

I mulled this over in my mind for a long time, but during that time became much more familiar with sightings and reactions etc. So when the next one came up the following summer I was more prepared. This one looked like a batman logo shaped overinflated balloon. It was moving with the wind and I thought for sure, some kid's birthday balloon escaped. So I brought my wife out to look at it. We watched it for a minute - then she asked "Why is it slowing down?" It did and once again, shimmering and fuzzy edges. She went to get her phone, which was dead. It picked up speed again and was gone in a few seconds, but we both saw it and I don't think it was a balloon.

In November 2019 I went out into the yard for a smoke and looked up at the stars on a clear night - as I do multiple times every night. I noticed that the usual constellation pattern over my neighbor's house bugged me. I realized it was because there was a triangle of stars under the high cloud cover. At this point I know I'm just seeing a trick of the light - I tell myself - great - an Orion mother ship or a TR-3? Laugh out loud. The cloud passes underneath it and there's the middle light - this sick pinkish orange glow.

Suddenly I have fear - paralyzing fear. On two of the tips of the ship orange orbs shoot out and head out into the western sky at the same elevation and hover. I get the feeling they're looking at me and only me. If I don't go inside right now they'll get control of my mind. When I go back in the house I start asking myself, what did I do today to make me hallucinate that? I run over the inventory of stresses, foods, weather etc. It's like I can't say that I saw that ever. It took me an hour, but I finally told my wife - she was not happy to hear what I had to say. I did tell my co-worker the next day and it felt good to get it off my chest - but still to this day, I do mental acrobatics to find a rational explanation for that one.

The last experience I had was last summer at our trailer near Belmont, Manitoba. Our trailer lots are close to each other, but we have oaks and shrubs between us. Our neighbours are our best friends out there and we know when they leave on the weekends. It was a Sunday night and there was no one at their site. I woke up at about 3am for no reason and saw a dully luminescent pinky lozenge about five feet wide floating in the trees between their site and ours. As soon as I went to the window it silently faded out. I asked them the next weekend if they had people staying or a light like that - no.

At the fire fire the next night, I asked everyone there if they thought "rednecks" might be wandering around on a Sunday night with lights. Everyone laughed. "The rednecks have more money than all of us combined. what do you think they're looking for?" Our one neighbour who grew up in the area says - "Those lights show up all the time".

So that's my entire paranormal confession ;-) I feel like it's sort of noise as none of it can be substantiated, but maybe other members have similar experiences. The more I talk about it with people who I don't think would be receptive in the "normal" world - the more I find many people want to talk about that kind of thing.

I think bringing these experiences forward - paranormal or not - gets some weight off - for me anyway ;-)

I've only related these paranormal experiences to a few people over the years, but here goes...

by 1992 in my life, I had just graduated from University and all the "woo" was long gone. I had been a kid in the 70's into UFO's, Squatch etc. but little by little I had completely disregarded those mysteries for a more materialist view. Being in my early 20's I was ready to be a "serious" adult with an academic leaning mind and to navigate the world properly. I needed rational answers in a rational world.

The first event happened on Halloween 1992. I had my first "serious" girlfriend with me and we drove out to my parents house near Vermilion Bay, Ontario for the weekend. My parents had gone to bed and we wanted to watch an fitting Halloween movie around 11. We chose Amityville Horror. I had left the VHS rental in the car in the driveway and went out to get it.

My parents' garage lights lit up the driveway halfway up to the road, but the woods were dark the rest of the way up to the road which was about 50 yards. When I opened the car to get the VHS I looked into the yard about thirty feet away. I saw a group of what I thought were white rabbits. After a second I knew there aren't white rabbits in the northern woods of Ontario - they're brown or grey (Hares are white in winter - this was still fall and I know what a Hare looks like). And these weren't regular rabbits.

They were elongated like cats and had red eyes. They didn't hop like rabbits either. They'd jump and float in the air for a moment then land. They also made no sound whatsoever even though they were in thicker lawn and there was no wind - the woods were dead quiet. I stared at them for at least a minute. I had a lot of trouble wrapping my head around what I was seeing. I hadn't had any alcohol or drugs and had been on the highway at night for three hours - so I was very lucid and alert.

I suddenly got very scared and went back in when I couldn't get myself to believe they were rabbits - locking every door I could find. When I went back downstairs I half thought about telling my GF to come out yo see what I saw and then I thought twice - she'd think I was crazy, because I knew they'd be gone. As soon as I was at the TV with her she wanted to talk about serious "relationship" concerns. It was just a dazed conversations to me as all I could think about was the floating, long rabbits.

I never discussed it with anyone for many years, but regularly I'd try to find some info on mutated "jackalopes" to try and explain what I had saw. It always bugged me. There was no explanation until I came across the concept of "window faller". That was finally a plausible explanation.

Since then, there's been no weird animals or window fallers, but a handful of unusual airborne objects. The first return of the "weird" was in doing yard work in my backyard five years ago. I saw what looked like a large bunch of silver Mylar balloons moving fast from Southwest to Northeast. The problem was, we had an east wind that day. We have an old mushroom plant a mile east from us, so when we get a rare east wind, we notice the smell right away. This bunch of balloons was cruising fast against the wind and as I watched it, it looked to change shape. I thought of getting my wife or neighbour to take a look - but once again that feeling of "don't do it" came over me. Get a camera - "don't do it".

I mulled this over in my mind for a long time, but during that time became much more familiar with sightings and reactions etc. So when the next one came up the following summer I was more prepared. This one looked like a batman logo shaped overinflated balloon. It was moving with the wind and I thought for sure, some kid's birthday balloon escaped. So I brought my wife out to look at it. We watched it for a minute - then she asked "Why is it slowing down?" It did and once again, shimmering and fuzzy edges. She went to get her phone, which was dead. It picked up speed again and was gone in a few seconds, but we both saw it and I don't think it was a balloon.

In November 2019 I went out into the yard for a smoke and looked up at the stars on a clear night - as I do multiple times every night. I noticed that the usual constellation pattern over my neighbor's house bugged me. I realized it was because there was a triangle of stars under the high cloud cover. At this point I know I'm just seeing a trick of the light - I tell myself - great - an Orion mother ship or a TR-3? Laugh out loud. The cloud passes underneath it and there's the middle light - this sick pinkish orange glow.

Suddenly I have fear - paralyzing fear. On two of the tips of the ship orange orbs shoot out and head out into the western sky at the same elevation and hover. I get the feeling they're looking at me and only me. If I don't go inside right now they'll get control of my mind. When I go back in the house I start asking myself, what did I do today to make me hallucinate that? I run over the inventory of stresses, foods, weather etc. It's like I can't say that I saw that ever. It took me an hour, but I finally told my wife - she was not happy to hear what I had to say. I did tell my co-worker the next day and it felt good to get it off my chest - but still to this day, I do mental acrobatics to find a rational explanation for that one.

The last experience I had was last summer at our trailer near Belmont, Manitoba. Our trailer lots are close to each other, but we have oaks and shrubs between us. Our neighbours are our best friends out there and we know when they leave on the weekends. It was a Sunday night and there was no one at their site. I woke up at about 3am for no reason and saw a dully luminescent pinky lozenge about five feet wide floating in the trees between their site and ours. As soon as I went to the window it silently faded out. I asked them the next weekend if they had people staying or a light like that - no.

At the fire fire the next night, I asked everyone there if they thought "rednecks" might be wandering around on a Sunday night with lights. Everyone laughed. "The rednecks have more money than all of us combined. what do you think they're looking for?" Our one neighbour who grew up in the area says - "Those lights show up all the time".

So that's my entire paranormal confession ;-) I feel like it's sort of noise as none of it can be substantiated, but maybe other members have similar experiences. The more I talk about it with people who I don't think would be receptive in the "normal" world - the more I find many people want to talk about that kind of thing.

I think bringing these experiences forward - paranormal or not - gets some weight off - for me anyway ;-)
Thank for sharing your high strangeness encounter Jtucker, like you I had my share of them. For me it really started after encountering Laura is work, never paid much attention before to the unseen world. I wrote much post about them and like you I learned not to share them with everyone. Most suffer from cognitive dissonance and are just not able to look or even being made aware of those denizen of the hyper dimension, window faller or ufo. I will share with you and the forum one event that to this day I still can’t explain.

In 2011 I went fishing by myself in one of the many wild life reserve around my area. Usually, my daughter accompanied me; it was our summer activity par excellence for the past few years and many to come. We will go for 3 days fishing trip almost every 10 days if not every weeks that summer but this time she had a friend anniversary if I remember and said that she would like to pass this trip. So I went alone to our newly discovered lake for walleyes in a remote area of the reserve. One of it characteristic was that you needed a 4X4 to get there, the road was ruff and we loved it because we were always alone in the camping area by the lake during the week. That trip was as usual, I was alone and had the lake all for myself. On the second night, I woke up in the middle of it to empty my bladder. The night was splendid, a bright full moon and it refraction on the lake illuminated everything, no need of a flash light. As I went behind an ever green to do my business, I was contemplating that gorgeous full moon when suddenly something flew in front of it. It was moving slowly and I could easily discern it shape, it was just like you would see in a horror movie a Black Bat but it was huge. I was speechless following it with my eyes in this clear night sky, could well see the shape of it distinctive bat wings and was now absolutely awake and totally aware that this thing was not natural and may have panicked if not for a gentle voice in my head that told me, it is just a bat. So instead of fear and panic, I when back to the tent and went back to sleep till early morning and finished my fishing trip in late afternoon before driving back home.

What was it that I saw that night? Another one of our pass time to me and my daughter was to observe bird when in nature so we got our self a book with all the species in Quebec. I used to live on a farm and see bat all the time at night feeding around the spot light in the court yard. Never have I seen a bat bigger than a few centimeters in size and none exist in Quebec and probably Canada bigger than 10 cm. I saw fruit bat on a trip in Nepal in Katmandu probably the biggest in the world of the bat species but there are none here. To this day, I can’t explain this encounter, it was surreal. I read John Kell moth man prophecy and frankly to this day it seems to be the most logical or illogical, depending of your knowledge, explanation. What size was that bat I frankly can’t say as it was a clear cloudless night and distance was difficult to evaluate in those condition but, the slow moving of it wings was totally unnatural. If like me you have observed bat, you know that they flap their wings very rapidly and don’t glide like bird. That was what told me that it was huge and it was way above the tree line and let say that if it was flying at more than 200 feet above ground, it would have been taller than me and I’m 5’11’’.

That was the last time I went on a fishing trip alone lol, not that my daughter could have done anything off course, she was only 9 years old but still at the time, I did teach her how to drive the truck so as if anything happen to me, she could drive us out of the wood.

Here a picture of my daughter during the previous trip at the same spot that summer. The binocular always around her neck ready to observe birds.

Don't go blaming me if your dinner is spoilt. :scared: Seriously though that looks like a girl that will tackle any problem. She is beautiful and her eyes say she loves the outdoors.
Has she gutted a fish yet?.......Hope you enjoy your dinner!!!!!

No worry, the diner was a success, as for my daughter she is indeed an outdoors lover and will at every chance go camping with her boy friend. As for gutting her own fish, I have to admit that, no she did not. Our understanding was that she gets them and I gutted them and walleyes need some strength as you need to cut through the bone from head to tail fin, opening them up like a butterfly to extract the filet. As for the picture, I’m please that you like it because it as a special story behind it. It isn’t the biggest fish that we cut during our years of expedition but it’s the one that we will always remember and it as it own place in our family room (on photo of course). Once in a wild, my daughter will look at the picture and say, do you remember that day I catch that fish father. Do you remember how you called the shot that night? Our eyes will met at that moment both remembering the ‘’magic ``behind this story.

As this tread is about our paranormal experiences and my previous post is about one of my numerous encounter with it, story out of our conditioned boundaries need not to be always of a negative nature. The cosmos will always seek to balance the opposite in our dual universe and as such, we need to be open as well to accept sign of positive experiences. Unfortunately as we were so thoroughly condition to ignore and not see the unseen, we were as well conditioned to ignore our own capacity from within, our insight or intuition a part of our whole being and will in that occasion when it rise trough the barrier that we were teaches to build, be interpreted as chance and luck or other term, to delegitimize it. So let me share with you the story behind this picture of that one fish.

As you can see in the picture, it was late in the day. It was early July and after sunset so probably around 10 pm when I took it. Gabrielle was tired, we had been fishing since morning and she asked me if we could call it a day. We were right next to the camping ground which was the best spot at that time of the day. There was a narrow between the lake and the beginning of a river that started 400 meters away and it forced the fish to pass this shallow narrow to enter their feeding ground in this small bay before the river. I could see that she had reached her limit and was about to agree when from I don’t know where within me came those words and had to speak them out. I said, let do a last pass through the narrow, you will catch a fish, a big fish, it will be 4 pound in weight and it will be your biggest fish so far. My daughter eyes were as round as saucer as I finished saying this, I was as surprised as her but still asked her if she wanted to do a lass pass and she accepted. So we went out of the narrow and back again with our line down and on the return, she got a bite but it was heavier than previously. She thought that she cut a log as it wasn’t fighting (a characteristic of walleyes, they are not very combative we learned after many expedition) but as she brought the line in, a fish appeared at the end of it. I cut it in the net, unhooked it and weighted it on the scale. The fish was exactly four pound in weight and I said so aloud. Turning to look at Gabrielle, her eyes were still like saucer but this time her mouth was open as well, speechless for a moment before saying daddy you called the shot, exactly as you told me. I did call it didn’t I, as surprised as her. A moment later on the shore, I took that picture.

There was much reason to take my daughter in expedition in nature. At first it was just camping, just to show her nature is beauty and as well, time with her away from any distraction so I could have her full attention when sharing the knowledge that I was acquiring on the forum and my reading because as the C’s once said, the children must be told. I was hoping to plant the seed of knowledge before her going through the conditioning of our higher educational system. I knew that sooner or later, this conditioning, the social environment and other mechanism in place will offer plenty of distraction and necessities that will contradict what some may call another belief. I knew that my time was short and that eventually the social engineering program will demand that she conform, to be accepted, to the global way of seeing our reality. I can tell you that I was right on that one; I had but a few years, just until she was 16 and she moved away to the city for college and then I had to be a silent witness as our journey together was replaced by the world at large with it latest influence. I can still share with her today when we are alone or all together with my spouse but, she rarely come alone since she as a boy friend and she asked me not to discuss certain topic in front of him, which I accepted. Lately, as we all here are observing our reality as objectively as we can, we are seeing the moment approaching when, well, the shit may it the fan and more difficult time may be in front of us, I kept hope that she will remember our discussion on our journey together when she was younger and hopefully make the right choice base on knowledge that I shared with her.

Time will tell, she is now an adult and take her own decision and make her own choice. We, my wife and I, as accepted it and Gabrielle know well that our house is open to her and her partner, if she choose so, if thing change suddenly for the worse. When darker time come, my hope is that she will remember that there are still light in this world and within us and hopefully at that moment remember the ‘’magic`` that rise within us , that she remember the fish.

Back
Top Bottom