Organic Portals: Human variation

I have read an author (Thomas Hora, M.D.) who also posits that the source of thoughts is external to the thinker. He states thoughts are not generated by a “brain.” Instead, “thoughts ‘obtain.” He states, “The thoughts which obtain in our consciousness are determined by the perspective which we have on life.” Thoughts obtain because we “invite” them in, extend hospitality to them........they are “involuntarily voluntary” presences. He also states, “whatever is in consciousness has a tendency to externalize itself in behavior, action, speech, symptoms, or experiences. Therefore it behooves us to be very careful of our guests and be very selective about the thoughts we entertain.” As a Chinese sage said: "We cannot prevent birds flying over our heads, but we need not let them nest in our hair."

He also explains where thoughts come from, but it is difficult to explain without getting into many of his ideas and his specific terminology (e.g., "interaction thinking," "self-confirmatory ideation," "mode-of-being-in-the-world," "valid/invalid thoughts").

Who is this guy? Thomas Hora (a psychiatrist, 1914-1995) came to realize that what he learned in university failed to heal people, so he studied extensively and wrote a number of books on "epistimology" (which he describes as the science of knowing) and “metapsychiatry” (beyond psychiatry). Like many, he discovered “physician, heal thyself,” was the first priority to serving others. His books include Beyond the Dream (an exposition of what he discovered through study and meditation) and One Mind (problem-solving dialogues with students).

“We live in a mental universe,” said Dr. Hora, “and thought is the basic stuff of life.”

“Where there are humans,
You'll find flies,
And Buddhas.”
― Kobayashi Issa

Hora is hard on the "ego" -- which is helpful (since Zen suggests 'erase your self utterly') but the ego's pride and delusional self-concept/vanity also comprise the major stumbling blocks to understanding the ideas he presents with ease.

Ego:
“Like vanishing dew,
a passing apparition
or the sudden flash
of lightning -- already gone --
thus should one regard one's self.”
― Ikkyu

Hora is hard on the "ego" -- which is helpful (since Zen suggests 'erase your self utterly') but the ego's pride and delusional self-concept/vanity also comprise the major stumbling blocks to understanding the ideas he presents with ease.
Very interesting, though I put much more stock on Seth's idea that the Ego is a very useful tool that has to be mastered rather than completely annuled. In various books by Jane Roberts she explains that the Ego is a sort of highly focused interface used by consciousness to experience a very particularized world view, one that will ultimately enrich the overall knowledge pool of the Higher Self. I always picture this as a sort of military operation where the "high command" sends multiple scouts into various parts of the battleground to gather inteligence that is later fed back to the command center to increase the overall knowledge of "the situation". It's a rather infantile simile but I find it may help to understand the purpose of the Ego.

I found some of information about the Organic Portals in “Ra Material”. But for me Ra’s information is not so easy to understand. Anyway some of members might think interesting informations.

14.1 Questioner: Going back over this morning’s work, [inaudible]. You said the second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through higher second-density forms invested by third-density beings. Could you explain what you mean by this?
Ra: I am Ra. Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your third-density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practice complexes which personify and send love to various natural second-densitybeings in their group form.

14.2 Questioner: When this Earth was second-density, how did the second-density beings on this Earth become so invested?
Ra: There was not this type of investment as spoken but the simple third-density investment which is the line of spiraling light calling distortion upward from density to density. The process takes longer when there is no investment made by incarnate third-density beings.

19.5 Questioner: When the first second-density entities became third on this planet, was this with the help of the transfer of beings from Mars, or were there second-density entities that evolved into third density with no outside influence?
Ra: I am Ra. There were some second-density entities which made the graduation into third densitywith no outside stimulus but only the efficient use of experience.

Others of your planetary second density joined the third-density cycle due to harvesting efforts by the same sort of sending of vibratory aid as those of the Confederation send you now. This communication was, however, telepathic rather than telepathic/vocal or telepathic/written due to the nature of second-density beings.

9.15 Questioner: Did any of these second-density entities have shapes like ours— two arms, two legs, head, and walk upright on two feet?
Ra: I am Ra. The two higher of the sub-vibrational levels of second-density beings had the configuration of the biped, as you mentioned. However, the erectile movement which you experience was not totally effected in these beings who were tending towards the leaning forward, barely leaving the quadrupedal position.

13.21 Questioner: Then how does the second density progress to the third?
Ra: I am Ra. The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beingswith an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.

9.14 Questioner: Then there were second-density entities here prior to approximately 75,000 years ago. What type of entities were these?
Ra: The second density is the density of the higher plant life and animal life which exists without the upward drive towards the infinite. These second-density beings are of an octave of consciousness just as you find various orientations of consciousness among the conscious entities of your vibration.

13.18 Questioner: Could you define what you mean by growth?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the difference between first-vibrational mineral or water life and the lower second-densitybeings which begin to move about within and upon its being. This movement is the characteristic of second density, the striving towards light and growth.

9.19 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.
Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

9.17 Questioner: Do these beings then evolve from second density to third density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, although no guarantee can be made of the number of cycles it will take an entity to learn the lessons of consciousness of self which are the prerequisite for transition to third density.

19.9 Questioner: Where did the second-density beings get physical vehicles of third-density type to incarnate into?
Ra: I am Ra. There were among those upon this second-density plane those forms which when exposed to third-densityvibrations became the third-density, as you would call sound vibration “human,” entities.

That is, there was loss of the body hair, as you call it, the clothing of the body to protect it, the changing of the structure of the neck, jaw, and forehead in order to allow the easier vocalization, and the larger cranial development characteristic of third-density needs. This was a normal transfiguration.

20.2 Questioner: Then the second-density entities that did not get harvested at the beginning of this 75,000-year period, some are still in second density on this planet. Were any of these who remained in second density harvested into third density in the past 75,000 years?
Ra: I am Ra. This has been increasingly true.

62.27 Questioner: I have a question that I couldn’t properly answer last night. It was asked by Morris. It has to do with the vibrations of the densities. I understand that first density is composed of core atomic vibrations that are in the red spectrum, second in the orange, etc. Am I to understand that the core vibrations of our planet are still in the red and that second-density beings are still in the orange at this time/space or space/time right now and that each density as it exists on our planet at this time has a different core vibration, or is this incorrect?
Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

19.6 Questioner: Who sent the aid to the second-density beings?
Ra: I am Ra. We call ourselves the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. This is a simplification in order to ease the difficulty of understanding among your people. We hesitate to use the term, sound vibration, “understanding,” but it is closest to our meaning.

20.3 Questioner: So more and more second-density entities are making it into third density. Can you give me an example of a second-density entity coming into third density, say, in the recent past?
Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the most common occurrence of second-density graduation during third-density cycle is the so-called pet.

The animal which is exposed to the individualizing influences of the bond between animal and third-density entity
, this individuation causes a sharp rise in the potential of the second-density entity so that upon the cessation of physical complex the mind/body complex does not return unto the undifferentiated consciousness of that species, if you will.

19.14 Questioner: Then we have second-density beings who have primarily motivation towards service to self and possibly a little bit of service to others with respect to their immediate families going into third density and carrying this bias with them but being in a position now where this bias will slowly be modified to one which is aimed toward a social complex and then ultimately toward union with the all. Am I correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

10.4 Questioner: Well, have any of these entities moved on now, made a, shall we say, graduation at the end of a seventy-five [thousand] year cycle and gotten out of the second-density body into third-density-type bodies?
Ra: I am Ra. Many of these entities were able to remove the accumulation of what you call karma, thus being able to accept a third-density cycle within a third-density body. Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density. As this planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join the vibration of this sphere in the third-density form. There remain a few who have not yet alleviated through the mind/body/spirit coordination of distortions the previous action taken by them. Therefore, they remain.

19.15 Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.

20.4 Questioner: Then can you give me an example of an entity in third density that was just previously a second-densityentity? What type of entity do they become here?
Ra: I am Ra. As a second-density entity returns as third-density for the beginning of this process of learning, the entity is equipped with the lowest, if you will so call these vibrational distortions, forms of third-density consciousness; that is, equipped with self-consciousness.

30.12 Questioner: Does the process of bisexual reproduction or the philosophy of it play a part in the spiritual growth of second-density entities?
Ra: I am Ra. In isolated instances this is so due to efficient perceptions upon the part of entities or species. For the greater part, by far, this is not the case in second density, the spiritual potentials being those of third density.

I found what looks like a discrepancy regarding what the C’s said about OPs:

If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary “souled” person’s life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals.

I think the way we understand the ‘equally distributed’ part is that 50% of the population are OPs. But when they say, “half as many OPs as souled individuals”, that could be read as meaning that if a person encounters 100 souled individuals, then half as many would be 50 OPs, which would be 1/3 of the population, no?

Otherwise, you should remove the word ‘half’: “…that person will encounter as many organic portals as souled individuals.”

I know it’s pedantic, but just thought I’d bring it up.

I think the way we understand the ‘equally distributed’ part is that 50% of the population are OPs. But when they say, “half as many OPs as souled individuals”, that could be read as meaning that if a person encounters 100 souled individuals, then half as many would be 50 OPs, which would be 1/3 of the population, no?

Otherwise, you should remove the word ‘half’: “…that person will encounter as many organic portals as souled individuals.”

Yeah, I think that response wasn't as clear as it could've been. When I first read it I thought perhaps it was making a point that non-OPs would naturally encounter more non-OPs than OPs for some reason (e.g., perhaps being grouped in families), but that doesn't seem to follow as an implication from the first part of the sentence.

English is not my native language, that quote always left me with some doubt.
2002-07-13
Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?
Looking at dictionary definition:

half as much/many again as idiom

British

—used to say that the size or amount of one thing is 50 percent more than another
If 100 people were expected and 150 came, half as many people came again as were expected.
equally distributed : If we consider 11 people and assume each interacts with other , then 1 souled person interacts with 10 people, 50% OP's and 50% Souled - He meets 5 Souled , 5 OP's in the Total of 11

consider half as many : if we consider souled meets X as souled , he meets 1.5X OP's . This leads to

1.5X+X = 10 ; X = 4 ;
it means souled person meets 6 Op's and 4 Souled. i.e Total is 11 - out of which 5 souled , 6 OP's -
Souled: 5 *100/11 = 45.45% and OP's = 54.54%

I am more confused. :lol:

English is not my native language, that quote always left me with some doubt.
2002-07-13

Looking at dictionary definition:

equally distributed : If we consider 11 people and assume each interacts with other , then 1 souled person interacts with 10 people, 50% OP's and 50% Souled - He meets 5 Souled , 5 OP's in the Total of 11

consider half as many : if we consider souled meets X as souled , he meets 1.5X OP's . This leads to

1.5X+X = 10 ; X = 4 ;
it means souled person meets 6 Op's and 4 Souled. i.e Total is 11 - out of which 5 souled , 6 OP's -
Souled: 5 *100/11 = 45.45% and OP's = 54.54%

I am more confused. :lol:
It looks "half as many" and "half as many again" have different meaning.
Half as many means that you have one half less of something.

For example:

"Jack has 10 apples and Peter has half as many as Jack."

So Peter has 5 apples.

But "Half as many again" is not the same. This means an EXTRA half.

"Jack has 10 apples and Peter has half as many again."

This means that Peter has 15 apples.
For the same example 11 Total , 1 souled meets .5X OP's and X souled. -

1.5X = 10 X = 10/1.5= 6.67 ; That souled is slightly more than 67% and OP's little less than 33%.

I am sorry for the confusion came with picking up the top google search result.

It's actually very easy for me.

It doesn't matter.

You can do like Solomon and cut the child in half if you don't get the accounts.

Jokes aside, if you lead an ordinary life you will interact arbitrarily with half OP people and half with soul, but maybe one day with more than one and another day with more than others.

If your soul starts to grow (you get out of the ordinary), the system will detect you and try to slow you down, so you will enjoy the company of many, many more people, who will teach you how great the material world is.

The OPs will be everywhere, but of course you can't know for sure, however you can see very clearly the chaos to which their company leads.

If you are so concerned about the count, it is because you do not know what I am referring to.

I think you may be over thinking it in a way. If you read the full comment I think it helps to get a broader perspective.

Session 13 July 2002:
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.
I think that whole session gives a really good context for the meaning/meanings. For any of us growing stronger in our soul we should probably expect a greater percentage of OPs in our lives as resistance from the "control system".

But when they say, “half as many OPs as souled individuals”, that could be read as meaning that if a person encounters 100 souled individuals, then half as many would be 50 OPs, which would be 1/3 of the population, no?
I think that may be the correct percentage (1/3) for the average total "distribution" of OPs. For advancing souls it may be weighted with more OPs.

Session 14 September 2002:
Q: (L) The question came up about the remark as to the numbers of OPs and you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans. It was pointed out that, in mathematical terms, that would work out to encountering or interacting with more souled humans than OPs. So, you said the population was evenly distributed, when you say the population was evenly distributed does that mean that there are half organic portals and half souled humans, more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So when you say encountering 'half as many,' what does that mean?

A: It means that "souls" run in families for the most part. Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled, individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans. However, when awakening, they may encounter even more OP's.

Q: (L) So they tend to run in families so they can have aberrations. Or a family that's mostly OP's could have an occasional souled human, which they don't know what to do with. And, in the same way, a family of mostly souled people could have an occasional OP, or a line of them that pops up in the family every now and then. But for the most part, people with souls marry people with souls unless there is some danger of them awakening in which case there's special situation where they insert OP's into their lives. But I would say that in a general sense what they're saying, and y'all can correct me if I'm wrong here, is that, what, water seeks its own level, so to speak.

A: More or less.

I think that may be the correct percentage (1/3) for the average total "distribution" of OPs. For advancing souls it may be weighted with more OPs.

Session 14 September 2002:
Thank you goyacobol for your kindness and consideration in the analysis of this topic.

I want to apologize because I have used a harsh tone in my comment about the "middle" discussion.

I surely perceived in an erroneous way that it was a somewhat frivolous discussion, on a subject that when it occurs is the reason for a lot of suffering on the part of the person who suffers it.

Once again however, there has been a learning experience in trying to see beyond the words.

My apologies again.

Yeah, I think that response wasn't as clear as it could've been. When I first read it I thought perhaps it was making a point that non-OPs would naturally encounter more non-OPs than OPs for some reason (e.g., perhaps being grouped in families), but that doesn't seem to follow as an implication from the first part of the sentence.
I really like that interpretation.
Cs said:
If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary “souled” person’s life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals.
I always thought that by prefacing the second part of this pericope with "the population is equally distributed", the Cs were drawing attention to the 50/50 makeup of OP/souled in the population and that a souled person would encounter each type on a 1:1 basis.

However, what you said makes sense because we know that mathematically, souled persons' encounters, even in a situation of 'random' interactions among the symmetric distribution of the overall population, could result in an asymmetric distribution of relations with other souled beings. And when you bring discrimination and conscious selection into the picture, there could also be various networks in which 'souled' interactions make up the vast majority of a souled being's relationships.

I think that, ultimately, what the C's were pointing out (and thanks goyacobol for drawing attention to the need to see the larger context of the session) was that everyone in this world will of necessity have interactions with both types of humanity throughout their life, and this situation has obviously been deliberately arranged for multiple purposes.

Please forgive me if this question has been asked and answered.

If one with/has a personality disorder, narcissism, bi polar… and decades and decades go by without any change or “improvement” or there is regression/stagnation is that an intimation that being is an organic portal or “soul group” not an “individual soul”?

I only ask as I know people for 30+ years and the same program runs it either gets”worse” remains the same or person gets better at “hiding” the personality disorder only to come out in full force at times behind closed doors.

I only ask because I believe souls learn, gain wisdom, tact and evolve within one cycle here. The only learning from the people that I am asking about is to better hide their sinister motives, personality gets more negative/frequency wise or there is decades of stagnation.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom