Organic Portals: Human variation

Everything seems very arbitrary and variable The soul uses the human organism which feels and shows the stress and damage And then the soul can leave … almost like a tenant damaging an owners property without paying and leaving. But owner has to fix everything…

Thank you for info

From what I have read seems like the soul in this dynamic is being STS.

Last edited:
The C’s have indicated that is how STS works on OP’s. The body deteriorates until nothing is left.

I apologize for not having learned how to quote transcripts yet. I will study that skill next. To paraphrase, from a 1994 transcript, the C’s said that if an individual goes about life making proper choices, then they shift to 4D when the time is right and physicality becomes variable depending on need and circumstance.

So, if we take it all together, then the STS path would be doing whatever one wants with no regard for the body, like a bad houseguest in your analogy. The STO path, though, seems to be the soul exactly behaving with ownership over the body, using all of the foresight, knowledge, and responsibility of a successful homeowner.

That is why it is called doing “the Work,” right? Quite literal 😄

But an STO soul entering a body could absolutely do the body some good, if it leads to more care and attention. And the root of STO is everybody gets what they need and no one loses, as far as I understand. So it makes sense then, that a soul headed toward STO would happily accept placement in a “fixer-upper” out of pure love for humanity, and do its very best to raise the vibration of any situation within its abilities.

This experience is subjective and antidotal, but it is my experience as best I can remember it, and it does seem to parallel what the C’s have said.

Somewhere around 3 y/o, while playing with some other kids. I fell from a tree onto the cement driveway. Hit my head and was unconscious for some time. At which time my father was called. Upon arriving, he picked me up began screaming my name and asking if I was ok. Somewhere around this time I have a memory or dream that went like this. I was walking in what could only be explained a heavenly environment. I notice that my feet were not crushing the tall grass I was walking in. Gently rolling hills, tall grass, beautiful flowers and that same tree I had fallen from, but it was alone in the field, there was no civilization or structures around. How weird I thought, I’m here in my body, but I can’t harm the grass or flowers? It seems that I was lighter, kind of airy. I laid down near the tree and was taking in all the beautify around me. I remember feeling weight, a heaviness coming into my hands as I lifted them. I said to myself oh, here it is again, and felt it take the entire body. I was thinking to myself this happen sometimes, it’s normal, it’s ok, don’t worry. And that’s it.

I have no memory of the fall from the tree. I was told by family members how it all happened. Blank

Then at age 8, while playing football (the US kind) a runner ran full strength into me, headfirst and hit my heart area. I lay in my front yard unconscious for probably only a couple of minutes. My dad was working on the car in the garage nearby. While unconscious, I was in blackness and heard my dad very anxiously screaming my name and asking was I ok. I couldn’t move or speak. Upon become conscious again, I wondered where my dad was, as he was right here screaming for me, where did he go? I went to the garage and found my dad, and said, I’m here what do you want? I don’t want anything, go on and play with your friends. But you were yelling for me? No, I wasn’t, is something wrong? Are you ok? I’m ok, I got knocked out from a tackle. Oh, go drink some water then. That was it, but I can’t help thinking that in some weird way, that my dad’s voice during the incident at the tree, had triggered back to me, during those unconscious moments.

Now, in my mid-60s, I like to look at everything that transpired in this lifetime and try to understand, judge, put together all the things that happened and how they are related (as best one can). And from the above story, I have a suspicion of something else the appears to have come about, say between ages 3 and 10.

I have a very clear memory at age (around 3 y/o) of an act of cruelty and feeling nothing only laughter. No empathy whatsoever. And another clear memory at age 8 or 9 of painful empathy while witnessing an act of cruelty. I had to humiliate myself and run away, as the empathy was overwhelming. And that started and path for a few years of believing I was deranged and not like others. Fear and anxiety sometime overwhelmed me to the point of being in a stupor. I was able to put some framework around that later by reading Positive Disintegration by Dabrowski.

From my perspective now, even as a small 3D unit I can see the lessons that that boy, in that family, in that society, and time would have the possibilities to teach the soul.

As a side note, if I’m on the right path with this, it took a traumatic shock to enter and caused a great disturbance once settled inside.

I have also considered that humans are probably born without empathy and if they are going to develop it at all, it has to be developed along the way. i.e., the development of empathy may or may not be related here.

I not saying I “believe” this is a story of how a soul enters a body, but it’s a possibility.

The C’s have indicated that is how STS works on OP’s. The body deteriorates until nothing is left.

I apologize for not having learned how to quote transcripts yet. I will study that skill next. To paraphrase, from a 1994 transcript, the C’s said that if an individual goes about life making proper choices, then they shift to 4D when the time is right and physicality becomes variable depending on need and circumstance.

So, if we take it all together, then the STS path would be doing whatever one wants with no regard for the body, like a bad houseguest in your analogy. The STO path, though, seems to be the soul exactly behaving with ownership over the body, using all of the foresight, knowledge, and responsibility of a successful homeowner.

That is why it is called doing “the Work,” right? Quite literal 😄

But an STO soul entering a body could absolutely do the body some good, if it leads to more care and attention. And the root of STO is everybody gets what they need and no one loses, as far as I understand. So it makes sense then, that a soul headed toward STO would happily accept placement in a “fixer-upper” out of pure love for humanity, and do its very best to raise the vibration of any situation within its abilities.
I understand what you are replying with; however what I was saying is… it seems like in the example given in this thread and info from the C’s the Soul uses the body as a host for their mission, goal, experience, karma cleaning, wisdom for their higher self,…..and so on. Then let’s say the human gets into an accident or gets a disease or goes through a psychological event… the soul then leaves the body and moves on…seems more STS or STO to me I didn’t know Souls to be STS

I understand what you are replying with; however what I was saying is… it seems like in the example given in this thread and info from the C’s the Soul uses the body as a host for their mission, goal, experience, karma cleaning, wisdom for their higher self,…..and so on. Then let’s say the human gets into an accident or gets a disease or goes through a psychological event… the soul then leaves the body and moves on…seems more STS or STO to me I didn’t know Souls to be STS
Just one thing I may or may not be wrong.

You talk about the soul "using" the body. As it reads, it seems that you are talking about a kind of possession.

My understanding is that once the soul is "integrated" into a body, there is a fusion.

Who you are is the "sum", there is an integration with the body.

The C's say (I am paraphrasing) that it is hard for the soul to be incarnated.

It is part of you, and just as you would not part with an arm, so the soul will not go away, except force majeure.

However, as I said, it is my "intuition" that speaks about this, and...

Who are we going to pay attention to, the soul or the machine.

My understanding is that once the soul is "integrated" into a body, there is a fusion.
Yes, I think that is a good way to view it. The higher centers are "seated" with the lower centers when the lower centers are able to recieve the higher centers. My understanding is that the lower centers are the lower part of the Soul. The higher centers are the higher part of the Soul and the
"I" is what mediates the higher and lower parts during the process of awakening. One might view the "I" (the warrior within) as your potential Will that actualizes from doing the Work. "I" am my Will. My Will am "I"

Or something like that. 🙂

Last edited:
I think I see what you are saying.
I think maybe we are discussing two things at this point, related but not the same.
There is the case of an OP and there’s is the case of a person who does not have a soul fully seated yet.
And it could be that I am wrong to draw a line between the two.
So if the OP is “empty inside” and acts as a mirror to whomever is around, it does give me the feeling that they are probably “possessed” more often than not, which must be STS.
And here I realize that I should have been more precise with my words. I don’t know if “souls” as we think of them CAN be STS, but 4D awareness can be. So I blurred the line there.

Is a 4D STS considered a soul if it integrates with a person, or is it better to call t something else?

Yes, I think that is a good way to view it. The higher centers are "seated" with the lower centers when the lower centers are able to recieve the higher centers. My understanding is that the lower centers are the lower part of the Soul. The higher centers are the higher part of the Soul and the
"I" is what mediates the higher and lower parts during the process of awakening. One might view the "I" (the warrior within) as your potential Will that actualizes from doing the Work. "I" am my Will. My Will am "I"

The fusion makes sense. From what I was reading it made me thing the soul into human dynamic is an open door policy

So, to the degree that there is a "master" (the right hemisphere) in proper relation to the "emissary" (the left), and the emissary does not come to dominate the master, a person will no longer be an OP. Until then, there is always the chance that the emissary usurps the master, and a person will remain functionally an OP. There will probably be additional factors affecting the potential and expression of each hemisphere, but for all intents and purposes, we've all got part of us which functions as a shadow of a human being, a fact that becomes very clear when reading all the accounts of lobotomy, RH lesions, and other experimental studies McGilchrist shares.

It seems obvious to say it, but there is also the possibly interesting correlation between 'left' and 'right' wing political leanings/ideology as they have manifested in recent years, at least, which ties into Jonathan Haidt's 'moral taste buds'.

Well, if we check what kind of realm (STS) Souls inhabit in our reality, it's clear that those Souls here are (still mainly) STS oriented.

Looking at Plate 1. The Tree of Life and Plate 2. The reworked Tree of Life in SHOTW, combining with material here, my understanding of the subject at hands is the following (in very very short terms):
1D - material inorganic substance (like particles, atoms, molecules, ...); in most part governed by laws of physics and chemistry, which lack at least 'minimal amount of consciousness' (1D) somewhere in their descriptions of phenomena to make them more 'objective', i.e. more colinear with reality;
2D - organic life (like plants, animals, ...); governed by laws of Nature which is much more sentient that modern biology and genetics present (laws like General Law and/or Law of Accident);
3D - 'first level' of (fully) individuated Souls as fragmented consciousness units, and as such 'first level' where/when STO vs. STS choice/duality appears.

Humanity in terms of OPs appears to be like a "bridge between 2D and 3D", between something like totem group Soul (of Humanity as living species under the skirts of Nature and her laws, like any other natural species there) and individual human beings with seated Souls. From different sources it appears that what virtually survives death of a physical body is Soul, and from Gurdjieff (if I remember right) we learn that even the 'strongest and most evolved' human spirits, as 'leftovers' of physical bodies' energies, eventually dissipate (or possibly 'continue to lurk' in ethereal world by feeding/stealing energy from locations, like poltergeist phenomenon or ghosts, or from people, like attachments, or ...), i.e. do not 'survive the death' like individual Souls do.

This distinction between wandering (possibly human) spirits and Souls, seems to me to appear also in one of the Cs answer (Wave 8, Ch 64):
Q: (L) Sandra [not Sandy] wants to know about her uncle who just died in January. (Sandra) Where is he?
A: He is at 5th density.
Q: (Sandra) Is he having a hard time adjusting?
A: No, but remember, there is no “time” there.
Q: (Sandra) Many members of the family have reported having visions and dreams of him. What are these caused by?
A: Various processes.
Q: (Sandra) Are any of these caused by Uncle Andrew himself visiting?
A: That is too simplified. We meant that your comment was too simplified. The question is: are any of these manifestations Uncle Andrew?
Q: (Sandra) He appeared to his oldest daughter …
A: The concept is faulty.
Q: (Sandra) So, the appearances are all their own expectations?
A: No, not always, but we are trying to teach.
Q: (Sandra) Is he at peace?
A: Yes. Do you want to learn, or would you prefer to assume?
Q: (L) What are these kinds of manifestations?
A: They are 5th density thought projection energy waves. There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.
Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?
A: Because Sandra asked if he was at peace, and if he was “adjusting.” Do you not see that by the “time” you realize someone is “dead,” they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in “zero time?!”

In other words, humans prior/without seated Souls, as OPs, appear to be neither STO nor STS, by the fact that the choice is not there for them to choose; it's the Soul that chooses and not 'human genetic body' per se, no matter how advanced that body could be. We appear to be conglomerates/systems composed of lower centers, with predator's mind having the upper hand in most if not all of the overall say, with bodily instincts and reproduction (as natural seeding of new life) swaying us almost in regular cycles and with urges and emotions orienting our attention and intent in whatever direction it pleases them.

What we as OPs can choose (at least to some extent), is if and how to prepare the grounds for potential Soul seating, i.e. we don't choose what to play in the orchestra, but we can choose (to practice) how good to play the piece we've been given to.

Looking at Plate 5. OP and Souled Centers in SHOTW, connecting with mainly Mouravieff's and less Gurdjieff's texts, I'd say that all human genetic bodies (OPs) comprise lower centers (physical, emotional and intellectual centers giving sensations, emotions and impressions; plus sexual center) and in that sense we are all OPs 'until' conditions for Soul (higher emotional and intellectual centers) seating are met, where/when marriage (through conscience crystalized into magnetic center) between genetics and Soul might happen.

In that sense, it appears to me, Work on ourselves and our lower centers is at the end done 'in good faith' that we (as human genetic bodies) shall do well (being good stewards or maidens keeping their lamps lit while waiting for lord's return) and receive the present/reward of being Reborn to Eternal life (seating of the Soul). In the story of the carriage, Work is done 'in faith' that real Master (Soul) will be seated in the coach and in communication with the coachman/driver (spirit/mind) who holds the reins and takes care of the horses (emotions) and the coach (body).

Situation in our world today appears to me to be like the coachman is completely programmed and/or hypnotized to think he's the master himself, while wallowing in the dirty wagon behind who knows which animals dragging it. Not only he and his conscience (if he has any) are fully asleep and need awakening, but also a lot of strengthening (of the Will) and development through the Work is needed before even starting to think about 'death' and (new) 'birth'.

And from Mouravieff we learn that doing the Work, at least in part, appears to be freeing oneself from influences of General Law and Law of Accident, something like moving across the bridge from 2D to potentially fully 3D, and preparing the carriage for the rightful Master to be seated in it.

My two cents. :-)

Do you not see that by the “time” you realize someone is “dead,” they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in “zero time?!”

This reminds me of the cat in the box theory. Everything happens at once .. birth, life and death.. simultaneous.

I understand your post from reading ISOTM and other works we work on our centers to develop a singular I to become man number 7. It is interesting to read that doing the work may summon a soul. My comments were based on souls coming and going in and out of the body as they please but I see this is not really what happens.

I may have had it backwards the soul/human relationship. I thought that all humans were STS (obviously just by the simple nature of having to consume anything) and souls being of higher densities by their nature are all STO. From all of my research we are here in 3D to gain wisdom (hence the time delay in learning this is the wisdom opportunity) in gaining this wisdom our "higher selves" learn our souls learn to bring the wisdom back to "the one" to the highest density. If a Soul is indeed STS and the human by default is STS I view this as a 3yr old trying to teach another 3yr old how to be an adult...

I do and have done the work regardless of this soul dynamic I do it simply so I can make the right choices in life and have a "better" life...to escape or lesson the general law, however certain things in life happen because they are meant to happen regardless of how much work you do.

Sooner rather than later, that person will ask for something again and you will be ready.
I confess that what you said has stayed with me since that very moment because my intuition told me that it would happen at the exact moment and time that I thought it would happen and you know what? it happened! she came back... Just at the moment when I was able to find a collinear person to work with as well as I wanted to work with her and she appears as if she was invoked. I just wanted to share, thank you for your words.

It seems obvious to say it, but there is also the possibly interesting correlation between 'left' and 'right' wing political leanings/ideology as they have manifested in recent years, at least, which ties into Jonathan Haidt's 'moral taste buds'.
Looks like we're not the first to make these observations:

…check out the crooked smile on Trudeau’s face — right side up, left side down. Nearly all progressives have this now — Rachel Maddow, Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, and heaps of Hollywood celebrities. Winston Smith can correct me on this, but it’s a sign of neurological injury on the right side of Trudeau’s brain.

Forrest Maready has written the definitive book on this — Crooked: Man-Made Disease Explained. He shows that crooked smiles are the result of cranial nerve injury likely caused by toxicants in vaccines. At this point, the crooked smiles on the faces of nearly all progressives are almost required in order to maintain one’s membership card in the (*ahem*) bourgeoisie. They wear it as a badge of honor — ‘hey look I’m hella over-vaccinated!’ It’s like a member of MS-13 getting a teardrop tattoo on their face — it shows their total allegiance to the cartel for life.

Last edited:
Looks like we're not the first to make these observations:

The crooked face is a not new phenomenon and is not due to vaccine injuries. We all have it to varying degrees and whilst yes vaccine injuries can cause strokes and Bells Palsey this does not account for all the asymmetries we see in the facial structure of the human race. Trudeau’s face has always been wonky like that. I notice these things as I’m always scanning peoples posture out of habit due to my work in musculoskeletal rehabilitation. I have always thought him quite unappealing due to the crookedness of his face. That’s why his barber always has parted his hair to one side as it distracts from his wonky face.

My theory is that the assymetry we all have and can see in others is due to the knot as described by the Cs at the top of the spine evident by the presence of the protruding occiput of the skull. The symmetry of the occiput varies in each individual, some times one side is very prominent. I believe this knot causes a twist in the cranial bones and disrupts what would otherwise be a robust and healthy cranial-sacral system. This system pumps the CS fluid through our brains to hydrate, nourish, and cleanse the tissues. A healthy CS flow is required to support the neuro-endocrine system. Compromised CS flow is likely a contributing factor to mood and psychological disorders as well as difficulty sleeping and neuro-degeneration.

The book doesn’t sound credible reading the reviews on Amazon.

Last edited:
The crooked face is a not new phenomenon and is not due to vaccine injuries. We all have it to varying degrees and whilst yes vaccine injuries can cause strokes and Bells Palsey this does not account for all the asymmetries we see in the facial structure of the human race. Trudeau’s face has always been wonky like that. I notice these things as I’m always scanning peoples posture out of habit due to my work in musculoskeletal rehabilitation. I have always thought him quite unappealing due to the crookedness of his face. That’s why his barber always has parted his hair to one side as it distracts from his wonky face.

My theory is that the assymetry we all have and can see in others is due to the knot as described by the Cs at the top of the spine evident by the presence of the protruding occiput of the skull. The symmetry of the occiput varies in each individual, some times one side is very prominent. I believe this knot causes a twist in the cranial bones and disrupts what would otherwise be a robust and healthy cranial-sacral system. This system pumps the CS fluid through our brains to hydrate, nourish, and cleanse the tissues. A healthy CS flow is required to support the neuro-endocrine system. Compromised CS flow is likely a contributing factor to mood and psychological disorders as well as difficulty sleeping and neuro-degeneration.

The book doesn’t sound credible reading the reviews on Amazon.
Yeah, I don't know about their theory. As for crooked face not being a new phenomenon, maybe, maybe not. Haven't read the book, but here's a video from the author. First twenty minutes or so shows some interesting examples over the past 100+ years. Could be a selection bias or some sort, but it's suggestive:

Back
Top Bottom