Organic Portals: Human variation

I've been mulling over this idea since it was posted, and I've liked it, found it very attractive, but... it just doesn't sit well - like having a burdock in the pants, however I move or wiggle, it's still felt stinging the skin. The 'stinging issue' I'm having with above is that the idea of brain hemispheres appears to put too much focus on physicality.

So, was thinking if there is something in a body (or something of a physical body) that makes a difference vis-a-vis OPs and Souled humans, what would that be? And the answer appears to be conscience, i.e. I don't see anything else in our bodies that could make a difference, except having a conscience. When this perception is paired with hearing that psychopaths, big and small everyday ones, have been called "people without conscience" (and Cs called them broken or malfunctioning OPs) I would hypothesize that an OP is in fact person born without a conscience.

On the other hand, a person born with a conscience is not automatically a souled individual, but has a potential to grow into one when conscience is developed and strong enough to engulf the center of gravity and transmute it into magnetic centre, so not only to attract matter as usual, but also to magnetically bring closer or 'pull down' the higher center(s) to it, i.e. seat the soul into the body, OSIT.

Regarding the 50/50 information, i.e. C's answer about the division, they also said (read it in the Wave recently) that gender determination is also just luck, suggesting 50/50 division in that situation also. However, as you said, we know that M/F birth statistics is not perfect 50/50, and to my knowledge, when it comes to Nature, there is no 'perfect randomness' or 'pure chance' in it. The actual situation usually reflects the 'imperfection' of Life itself, be it a simple 'step towards more balanced situation' (natural accommodation of the surrounding circumstances) or/and a conscious intent that changes otherwise clean, undisturbed and exact mathematical probabilities, i.e. pure chances.

With above in mind, here comes a huge guess, in all of its extreme 'political incorrectness': having a 'conscience seed' is pure luck, there is 50/50 chance (without taking given circumstances into account) that a newborn is born with it or without it. Without it, there is no possibility for a soul to seat in the body, and as it is very difficult (almost impossible) to grow a conscience from nothing, it's also very difficult for an OP to 'grow' a soul. OSIT.

If above holds any value, it might 'add' additional layer of meaning to Cs saying (paraphrasing); Programming is (almost) complete.

As I see it, 'modern' educational system basically since its beginnings in mid 1800s, have been indoctrinating people (everybody) to think of having a conscience. On top of it, with Church's definition of conscience being "Ability to do Good", not only they programmed everybody to think to have a conscience, they also allowed themselves to costly sell the illusion of Heaven/Hell in afterlife since they also made an appearance of holding the definition of Good.

Anyway, this 'programmed' notion of thinking to have a conscience appears to me to be almost completely opposite from truth as I see it; instead of being something to think into existence, real conscience is sensed into being.

If this view of conscience holds a value, it appears to me that it might be an additional clue/info about Knowledge&Being connection in us and how that 'reflects' on level of our soul development. And it also might shed a new color of light on Cs saying; More suffering is needed for more people to awaken; since from personal experience might be said that hard snoringly sleeping and comfortably dreaming conscience surely would need quite a shock (or/and suffering) to wake up.

If somone is born without the ability to have their own biological child are they an organic portal? Or is it strictly based on sole potential and has NOTHING to do with fertility?

I would assume that if you have genetic defect not allowing you to have offspring that would put you in a category regarding “STO” progression, possibility, spiritual meaning?

Menna, je ne pense pas qu'une personne stérile est un portail organique...
Je pense plutôt que ce serait dû au Karma...

Menna, I don't think that a sterile person is an organic portal...
I think it would be due to Karma...

If somone is born without the ability to have their own biological child are they an organic portal? Or is it strictly based on sole potential and has NOTHING to do with fertility?

I would assume that if you have genetic defect not allowing you to have offspring that would put you in a category regarding “STO” progression, possibility, spiritual meaning?
If OPs were sterile, we would have 50% of the world with this condition. It would show, and it would be a disaster on the social scale. A person can be barren for many reasons: karmic like Perlou said, or because of GMO's, pollution, stress, disease, trauma etc... I don't think having a soul is helping or hindering the conception of a child.

Menna, je ne pense pas qu'une personne stérile est un portail organique...
Je pense plutôt que ce serait dû au Karma...

Menna, I don't think that a sterile person is an organic portal...
I think it would be due to Karma...
When you say due to Karma do you mean… let’s say That sterile person had kids in a past life and abandoned, abused or neglected them hence being sterile in this life?

If OPs were sterile, we would have 50% of the world with this condition. It would show, and it would be a disaster on the social scale. A person can be barren for many reasons: karmic like Perlou said, or because of GMO's, pollution, stress, disease, trauma etc... I don't think having a soul is helping or hindering the conception of a child.
I understand what you are saying … however to be born without Sperm cells/ability to make any sperm because you were simply born (not acquired sterilization through life) just strictly missing the cells needed to make even one sperm is actually a lot rarer than 50% closer to 1% of men most men who produce few sperm go through biopsy and then IVF and they can have child of their own. To not produce have any ever is my topic

Menna, je ne peux pas répondre à votre question car je suis bien ignorante de vos vies antérieures et je ne suis pas dans le jugement...
Il faut savoir accepter avec reconnaissance ce qui ne peut être changé... 🥰

Menna, I cannot answer your question because I am quite ignorant of your past lives and I am not in judgment...
One must know how to accept with gratitude what cannot be changed... 🥰

Menna, je ne peux pas répondre à votre question car je suis bien ignorante de vos vies antérieures et je ne suis pas dans le jugement...
Il faut savoir accepter avec reconnaissance ce qui ne peut être changé... 🥰

Menna, I cannot answer your question because I am quite ignorant of your past lives and I am not in judgment...
One must know how to accept with gratitude what cannot be changed... 🥰
YOu said a factor of why could be because of Karma...in what sense is what I am asking...Past lives? Something someone did in this life?

My take on OPs:

They are the native lifeforms here. Progressing towards completion of the lessons for their upper chakras

The method used is the same as a human baby. Mimicry. They mirror our energy. So at first glance they appear to be "whole"

They also get stuck with some awful labels like "energy vampires" but that is just because you are using far more energy interacting with them, as the upper chakra energy for both is supplied by you

I believe all "whole" beings here are incarnate starseeds. Come to offer Service back. Not native to this sphere

YOu said a factor of why could be because of Karma...in what sense is what I am asking...Past lives? Something someone did in this life?
Hi Menna,

As far as I understand it, karma is simply an unlearned lesson. It isn’t necessarily a punishment, or reason for guilt (though it sure can be.) It can gather on us due to past lives, current life, and present moment. Perhaps a soul seated in a person who is sterile in this life was, in the past, a wonderful parent or caretaker of children who for whatever reason couldn’t or didn’t understand the facets of a life without reproduction. Or, sure, maybe they had at one point, all the gifts of fertility without understanding or honoring its beauty.
Karma covers a very large scope, it seems, and we use the term to understand why we decided to be here now, as we are. If we do not like where and when and how we are, then we look to all possible lessons we can learn and follow to arrive at a different vantage point.

Regarding how karma works, I have found the following. I think it could be extrapolated to different aspects of people's lives.

Q: (L) So are you suggesting that those of us who need the ketogenic diet have karma to pay off? That we're being tortured? [laughter] We were gluttons in past lives or something?

A: Close enough! But aren't you glad that a path is available?

Q: (L) Well, that leads to the question: You also once said that the development of the soul is married to the genetics. Is there something involved with that in this?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So... I mean, I'm just trying to get myself out of the hole here.

(Pierre) If in past lives, say you were addicted to carbs. So, in a past live that's your soul. Now you incarnated in a new body, and there will be a transitioning program where you can go from there to somewhere else. Or perhaps your soul resonated to a different profile in the previous life and you followed the wrong path and now have to compensate. And now, after 5D review, it will resonate with this DNA profile...

(Perceval) I think their previous comment was that souls marries to genetics if present. So, what you're thinking of is that for the soul to absolve itself or remove this karmic debt, that it picked a body with a specific set of genetics that required...

(L) That enables you to do that. Or to fulfill a specific mission?

(Perceval) Yeah.

(L) Is that kinda getting close?

Menna, vous venez d'avoir de bonnes réponses, j'espère qu'elles vous éclairent...
Vous êtes comme vous êtes, acceptez votre situation sans chercher midi à quatorze heures et soyez reconnaissant d'être exactement comme vous êtes car vous êtes comme vous êtes pour apprendre certaines leçons... Acceptez simplement... Bon courage...

Menna, you just got some good answers, I hope they enlighten you...
You are as you are, accept your situation without looking for noon to fourteen hours and be grateful to be exactly as you are because you are as you are to learn some lessons... Just accept it... Good luck...

Regarding how karma works, I have found the following. I think it could be extrapolated to different aspects of people's lives.
ahhh I see to address Karma the soul chooses a sperm/egg that will make up a certain kind of genetic profile so that they are almost forced to act, behave or have to do something because of the genetics and that will address that souls Karmic profile...The human has to go through the stress emotions and inconveniences of addressing the souls Karma so the soul uses the human who wasn't involved in the past Karma but has this genetic profile....hmmmm you would think their would be a better way...Its like taking the long way driving 5 miles when your destination is 2 miles away. But who am I to judge the working of the universe

The following is from the same session as the Karma example.

Let's see if it helps a bit.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Galatea) So I guess they're waiting around the body's frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there's, say for example, a body that's close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

Q: (L) Perspectives change via experience I think.

Q: (Galatea) Awareness of something?

(L) All kinds of things can change frequency.

(Galatea) Does that mean it's possible for something else to take over the body in the meantime?

Q: (Galatea) Does it get kicked out when the soul comes?

Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Q: (Chu) And technology would have the same effects as we've seen...

Q: (Perceval) Is that why there are these people who go for operations and then they wake up with a different personality or speaking a different language...?

Q: (Pierre) For an individual, when the soul attaches to the body or leaves, is it noticeable?

(Perceval) That's what I just said.

(Chu) Yeah, sometimes.

A: Sometimes. The individual may notice inside or an observer may notice.

ahhh I see to address Karma the soul chooses a sperm/egg that will make up a certain kind of genetic profile so that they are almost forced to act, behave or have to do something because of the genetics and that will address that souls Karmic profile...The human has to go through the stress emotions and inconveniences of addressing the souls Karma so the soul uses the human who wasn't involved in the past Karma but has this genetic profile....hmmmm you would think their would be a better way...Its like taking the long way driving 5 miles when your destination is 2 miles away. But who am I to judge the working of the universe
Thank you, Menna, for putting this together concisely! This is probably exactly what is meant by no shortcuts, or as the C’s day, “No free lunch.”

Back
Top Bottom