on language barriers in alternative media

crushingdiamonds

A Disturbance in the Force
hello all. this is my first post here. i've been reading SOTT for some years and recently happened on to this forum via web searches about topics posted here. the first post i spent time with is the 2020 version of the protocols. it's a helpful way to understand seemingly complex material and topics. i have a question to pose to readers here. i ask, if more alternative media were to use ultra simplified plain english, instead of the sometimes very flowery language that is present in much of it, would it's meaning and power be lost? is there an actual function to using multi syllabic words and dated verbiage other than to make it more attractive to intellectuals? is there a way to meet the simplified, clickbaity style of media halfway?

hello all. this is my first post here. i've been reading SOTT for some years and recently happened on to this forum via web searches about topics posted here. the first post i spent time with is the 2020 version of the protocols. it's a helpful way to understand seemingly complex material and topics. i have a question to pose to readers here. i ask, if more alternative media were to use ultra simplified plain english, instead of the sometimes very flowery language that is present in much of it, would it's meaning and power be lost? is there an actual function to using multi syllabic words and dated verbiage other than to make it more attractive to intellectuals? is there a way to meet the simplified, clickbaity style of media halfway?

to demonstrate what i'm saying, i'll break this post into simple language.

hey. first time poster, long time lurker. just read the post about 2020 protocols. the language free thinking ppl use can be confusing to some of us who aren't as smart. can we make it easier to understand or is it purpose defeating?

to demonstrate what i'm saying, i'll break this post into simple language.

hey. first time poster, long time lurker. just read the post about 2020 protocols. the language free thinking ppl use can be confusing to some of us who aren't as smart. can we make it easier to understand or is it purpose defeating?

It doesn't mean you aren't smart.

I actually stay away from this idea that complex language is some sort of indicator of intelligence... as we all know, telepathy is a superior form of communication in all regards, and the voice boxes we have been given are part of this agenda to destroy our souls. A lot of of the concepts that are talked about here, when experienced, are simply not able to be filtered down in to language, and it creates a sort of communication barrier, which is exactly what the STS forces wanted to do, imo. If everybody were able to articulate and express their thoughts in a manner where they could be received in their totality, without distortion, we would be aeons ahead of where we are.. but alas, this method of communication is not yet available to us, so in order to convey what we need to here, language becomes important.. it's slightly paradoxical, and it creates a lot of distorted patterns in our society and species in general.

There is a certain importance and skill in being able to properly articulate information of this level, and it is something that takes a lot of practice, and unfortunately for most of us, if we are not networked with other seekers in our direct lives, there is really nobody to share this information with outside of the screens on our computers.. It is especially pronounced in today's society, when you have the soulless parading around advocating that everybody think/talk/act in the same manner or else you are vilified for having your own thought patterns.

First and foremost I would say there is no reason to be hard on yourself, you are talking about universal truths and information that brings you closer to "god".. it is certainly something that takes a while to comprehend. Secondly I would say if you have any issues with any information there are more than a fair share of people here who would be glad to help you sort some of it out to the best of their ability. Thirdly I would say that although the universe is extremely complex and our 3rd density brains and souls will never be able to comprehend the entire thing, that this complex universe also works in a very simplistic manner in the sense that we live in a teleological reality, things just seem to fit and will start to fit in your head the more you understand and the better you become at sorting information, and once they do fit, you will have epiphanies or moments of clarity that will change your thought process/configuration forever, moving you closer to where you need to be.

Back
Top Bottom