Obtaining some hard to get meds

My order of Ivermectin from Instead Medex took 10 days to arrive to me in France. It didn't go through custom, OSIT.

On the other hand I have an electrodes order from the UK that are said to have entered custom clearance 10 days ago! No other news from them since.

Just a heads up: I have ordered from Serena again, but somehow the parcel hasn't been shipped yet (made a payment one week ago). I will contact her, see what she says and report back.
My last order was late. I contacted Serena and she told me that she had taken a few days for the Chinese New Year and that she was now taking care of the pending orders. My order just arrived as I speak to you 😁.

Just a heads up: I have ordered from Serena again, but somehow the parcel hasn't been shipped yet (made a payment one week ago). I will contact her, see what she says and report back.
This is Chinese New Year. Once when I ordered from Serena, she told me that I was ordering just at the beginning of Chinese New Year and that there would be no one working for the entire month. That could be part of your problem. She did do all she could to get the shipping started, but if there is no one there to ship it, it doesn't move.

Added: Just saw Cassis' post so that seems to be the problem.

I ordered my Iver tablets from INSTEAD MEDEX on the 06/02 they arrived in the u.k today so very fast well packed and marked as a sample.
I ordered 700 Iver tablets and had 70 free so 770.

700 pills + free 70 pills of ivermectin 12 mg at $ USD
Shipping cost at $30 USD

Paypal Agent fess:(15%)
$12.9
Total cost (including shipping):
$98.9 USD

A great price I think and dealt with Prathmesh who was really helpful.
I was not so lucky. Ordered Ivermectin from INSTEAD MEDEX and got a notification from customs to send them the needed documentation. Prathmesh promised to send the documentation a few times but never actually did and the 8 days deadline passed. Package was on it's way back to the sender. I demanded a refund but he told me there was no refund for international shipping altough he never mentioned such a risk beforehand and even wrote before ordering:
Absolutely! We've successfully navigated customs in various countries, ensuring a smooth delivery process.
Rest assured, our experienced team is committed to minimizing any potential issues, making your experience seamless and worry-free.
On top of that, he suggested I pay for the shipping once again so we can try, probably our luck, one more time.
Lost "only" 40€, but left feeling cheated. As I can figure, there is no team and he merely relies on customs skipping his goods.
So, buyer beware!

This morning, I received the 2 orders: the one from India, at Instead Medex, ordered on February 13th,
and the one for the new edition of "La Ponérologie" :read:
I am very grateful to the One :flowers: who made this possible and for all the information received elsewhere :love: .
You are wonderful, friends :hug2:

Does anyone know what is the shelf life for ivermectin?

got a notification from customs to send them the needed documentation. Prathmesh promised to send the documentation a few times but never actually did and the 8 days deadline passed.
Maybe in order to prevent this from happening, people ordering from him could request the paperwork be given to them before paying for the transaction?
Maybe you could try sending another message to him to negotiate that he sends your order back to you at his expense since it was his mistake. In exchange, you would give him positive reviews and forward him potential new customers from our forum. That should help in your favor and make him think twice :)

Maybe in order to prevent this from happening, people ordering from him could request the paperwork be given to them before paying for the transaction?
I doubt that will happen. They don't want customs to know what is in the packages. I was asked NOT to write anything on the Paypal invoice about contents or what I was paying for. My first order a few years ago came packaged in a box for an mp3 player. You just hope you package goes through customs without being noticed or opened.

As for the shelf life, I think it was said in another thread that the drugs will probably outlast us. :lol:

They don't want customs to know what is in the packages. I was asked NOT to write anything on the Paypal invoice about contents or what I was paying for. My first order a few years ago came packaged in a box for an mp3 player.
I understand, but he could do the same as our HBOT suppliers did with our packages/shipments: declare something else and lower the declaration value. MP3 players sound like a good decoy 🤣 Maybe a pack of gum or mints? Vitamins? There is no limit to creativity lol

I was not so lucky. Ordered Ivermectin from INSTEAD MEDEX and got a notification from customs to send them the needed documentation. Prathmesh promised to send the documentation a few times but never actually did and the 8 days deadline passed. Package was on it's way back to the sender. I demanded a refund but he told me there was no refund for international shipping altough he never mentioned such a risk beforehand and even wrote before ordering:

On top of that, he suggested I pay for the shipping once again so we can try, probably our luck, one more time.
Lost "only" 40€, but left feeling cheated. As I can figure, there is no team and he merely relies on customs skipping his goods.
So, buyer beware!
So sorry this has happened to you and your right buyer beware even though my transaction was successful and was delivered the fact remains there are risks in all of these deals we can only collate be honest and pass the information around to each other and hope things go well.

Back
Top Bottom