Obtaining some hard to get meds

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Gaby and I have been dealing with a company in Kazakhstan for getting some hard to obtain medicines. The website is here:

Everything has been translated into English there except when you look at the products, the packaging is in Russian, Turkish, Kazakh, or whatever the origin of the product. So far, I haven't had any problems with customs.

I've just made my 4th order. Everything comes nicely packed, and they take care of you with any customs declarations. You can tell them what you need regarding shipping on the order form. Payment is made by bank transfer to a bank in Belgium.

The gentleman who handles shipping, Alexandr Sekachev, is very nice and you can tell him I recommended them when he sends you the email confirming the order and giving instructions for payment.

Gaby and I have been dealing with a company in Kazakhstan for getting some hard to obtain medicines. The website is here:

Everything has been translated into English there except when you look at the products, the packaging is in Russian, Turkish, Kazakh, or whatever the origin of the product. So far, I haven't had any problems with customs.

I've just made my 4th order. Everything comes nicely packed, and they take care of you with any customs declarations. You can tell them what you need regarding shipping on the order form. Payment is made by bank transfer to a bank in Belgium.

The gentleman who handles shipping, Alexandr Sekachev, is very nice and you can tell him I recommended them when he sends you the email confirming the order and giving instructions for payment.
Thank you very much Laura.

I just wanted to mention that when my parcel arrived from Kazakhstan it had been opened and some of the meds were missing (I leave it to your imagination to guess which ones:umm:). I emailed the company and told them what happened. They asked for a pic of the packaging, but I had already thrown it away, but they didn't object and very quickly sent me a new parcel with the missing meds without any fuss.
That's excellent customer service! I am not certain whether Western companies are always so forgiving.

I checked out the website as I wanted to get some Ivermectin. The search function gave me Levamisole and I am not sure if it is comparable to Ivermectin. It is obviously an antiparasitic but does anyone know of anywhere else I can obtain actual Ivermectin delivered to the UK?

For ivermectin, I would try alibaba and discreet packaging.

More info searching "alibaba" in this thread:

I checked the site for amoxicillin, but it is sold out. The thought was that it could be a useful antibiotic to have for the times ahead though I might be wrong on that. It can be difficult at times to know what could come in handy and what not.

Regarding ivermectin and hydroxychlorochine, then I got both from Alibaba as Gaby also suggests above and they had a good customer service.

I checked the site for amoxicillin, but it is sold out. The thought was that it could be a useful antibiotic to have for the times ahead though I might be wrong on that. It can be difficult at times to know what could come in handy and what not.
I just followed the advice in The Survival Medicine Handbook by Joe and Amy Alton, M.D. and RN, who recommended several antibiotics, so I ordered ciprofloxacin, doxycylin, tetracylin (out of stock?), azithromycin, erythromycin. It's quite affordable.

Regarding ivermectin and hydroxychlorochine, then I got both from Alibaba as Gaby also suggests above and they had a good customer service.
Crazy, but alibaba prices are so good, you could order at least 100 grams of any given thing for an excellent price and still have enough supply for an entire town or other forum members. We're talking about quotes of 15 dollars up to 30 dollars for 100 grams. For most things, you'll need only from 15 grams (ivermectin) to 500 - 1000 mg (azithromycin or amoxicillin) per dose.

Would that be alibaba.com? I typed in "ivermectin" and it came up with 325 suppliers! Is it an aggregator similar to Indiamar? I don't think I'm on the right site because I'm not seeing any pills or the suppliers don't seem to be selling what I'm asking for.
I think they are selling the powder, not capsules/tablets. I just searched alibaba and every supplier I clicked, a window popped up and said the product was no longer available. I prefer tablets, so will likely order from India again.

this site was mentioned on another thread Iverheal 12 mg tablet (Ivermectin) For sale in USA I don’t know where they are located and have not tried to order yet, as customs is very strict down here in Australia, but thought I would mention it in case it’s useful ..

I have some powder, but would like some tablets as well
so will likely order from India again.

do you have the link for this please ☺️

For Ivermectin tablets, i still use Serena from alibaba. I think i paid 80 USD for 500 tablets. Our initial contact was via email, but a while back, after my IVM shipment had come in, she asked if we could be in touch via Whatsapp, which we have been ever since. I just referred a friend to her, via whatsapp, and i think it all went fine. My friend has said nothing about the cost though.
do you have the link for this please
I can share Serena's phone number with you if you want?

Back
Top Bottom