Obtaining some hard to get meds

He has sent me the invoice, but idk if it is safe to send it to customs, as the meds are listed on it, since they are non prescription meds. Any advice?
Not sure about your country's policy on importing drugs from other countries? Are they allowed? If not, I would not send it. My invoice does not have the items listed on it, just a total that I paid and came from somebody named Shalini Singh and says "commission." I wrote the person who sent my customs letter and got the reply that they cannot release the drugs because they weren't manufactured in the US and therefore the safety cannot be guaranteed. What a crock, most of the drugs in the US are manufactured elsewhere. :rolleyes:

How did you pay for the transaction? If by credit card, maybe dispute the charges with them, just say it was a package that never arrived and the sender won't return your money?

Not sure about your country's policy on importing drugs from other countries? Are they allowed? If not, I would not send it. My invoice does not have the items listed on it, just a total that I paid and came from somebody named Shalini Singh and says "commission." I wrote the person who sent my customs letter and got the reply that they cannot release the drugs because they weren't manufactured in the US and therefore the safety cannot be guaranteed. What a crock, most of the drugs in the US are manufactured elsewhere. :rolleyes:

How did you pay for the transaction? If by credit card, maybe dispute the charges with them, just say it was a package that never arrived and the sender won't return your money?
I've payed over Wise.

Here is the invoice he sent me:
imtemp1712924594 - Copy.jpg

These are Croatian customs, it says online if it isn't provided in the next 30 days the package will be returned to the sender. How to avoid this?
The same thing happened to me, although I was given much shorter deadline to deliver those documents. You cannot do anything without Prathmesh's assistance and he won't help you, at least he didn't help me and some others as I can see.
Go to Serena, she is amazing. Prices are much higher but she is resourceful.

Doesn't look anything like mine. Does Wise have any kind of refund policy if you don't get what you paid for?
I had a bad experience with Wise. It doesn't have anything quite as near as PayPal. What I managed to read from everything is that you can contact the police.
This is what it says on their site:
Can a Wise transaction be reversed?

Once your transfer is marked as completed on our website, we can't cancel it. Wise does not have the ability to be involved in disputes between senders and recipients, so we strongly recommend that you know and trust the person or business that you are sending to before setting up a transfer or sending any money.
I assume that Prathmesh is very well aware of this and that is why he insists on Wise.
If anyone knows anything more, it would be nice if they can point us in the right direction.

The same thing happened to me, although I was given much shorter deadline to deliver those documents. You cannot do anything without Prathmesh's assistance and he won't help you, at least he didn't help me and some others as I can see.
Go to Serena, she is amazing. Prices are much higher but she is resourceful.
Yeah, It says in 8 days, but it doesn't say what will happen if I don't provide them the papers, so I found online that if they don't get it in 30 days they will send it back.

What happened, did you send them the documents? What did they say?

Yeah, It says in 8 days, but it doesn't say what will happen if I don't provide them the papers, so I found online that if they don't get it in 30 days they will send it back.

What happened, did you send them the documents? What did they say?
I had no documents to send, not even an invoice.. and Prathmesh didn't show any will to send it or help me in any way. Got no refund.
At least you got an invoice :wow: Package went back and he kept the money. Never had such an experience before. Worst experience ever.

I had no documents to send, not even an invoice.. and Prathmesh didn't show any will to send it or help me in any way. Got no refund.
At least you got an invoice :wow: Package went back and he kept the money. Never had such an experience before. Worst experience ever.
This is a warning to everyone not to order from Instead Medex or Prathmesh. Also, use a payment method that allows you to dispute the payment and get your money back if you don't receive your order.

This is a warning to everyone not to order from Instead Medex or Prathmesh. Also, use a payment method that allows you to dispute the payment and get your money back if you don't receive your order.

Although some have had positive experiences, this is a sign that not everyone will and when a situation occurs where customs asks you for documents Instead Medex will not help you all the way through. My recommendation is to play it safe when it comes to things like this. I had positive experiences with India Mart and suppliers some time ago and thought it would be the same this time. It wasn't. You can only rely on few. As with everything in life. :-D✨

If you know someone traveling to/from a place where things are available OTC (and therefore maybe not controlled or required reporting on customs forms if in small quantities?), that can be a good way to get things. I would never suggest breaking laws. I've been told that bringing in meds to USA, declared for use by one's animals/pets is not so much subjected to scrutiny. But you might want to discuss with an attorney to be sure.
I'm told by a reliable source that Square Pharma's products are of excellent quality. I think they are based in Dhaka. They have the usual offerings, plus some weird/interesting things like herbal gingival therapeutics.

Mostly, I get my stuff from Reliable Rx. I've never had an order blocked. Sometimes they will divide up an order into smaller shipment quantities so as to better get them past customs. I've found it best to call them so as to establish a direct relationship with one of their sales agents. This seems to grease their paperwork wheels. Short expiry stock is frequently on clearance.

Although some have had positive experiences, this is a sign that not everyone will and when a situation occurs where customs asks you for documents Instead Medex will not help you all the way through. My recommendation is to play it safe when it comes to things like this. I had positive experiences with India Mart and suppliers some time ago and thought it would be the same this time. It wasn't. You can only rely on few. As with everything in life. :-D✨
Indiamart is full of sellers and probably some have skills and volition to navigate customs (like Serena) but Instead Medex with Prathmesh is not one of them...his only "skill" is lying and avoiding refunds for his non-existant volition to produce promised service. If you like to gamble, then he is your man, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom