Obtaining some hard to get meds

I want to order Ivermectin but i'm afraid that it may be confiscated in Canada.
From what I've read on this post, Molecule Impex seems to be the cheapest and seems somewhat reliable. You might want to try with them first because with Serena, the prices are just outrageous. If it gets confiscated, better be the cheapest option.

Question: isn't you who said you were buying the horse paste in Canada from some local supplier? If yes, why do you wish to change? Has the product become unavailable or too expensive? I was wondering about the taste also...

Question: isn't you who said you were buying the horse paste in Canada from some local supplier? If yes, why do you wish to change? Has the product become unavailable or too expensive? I was wondering about the taste also...

I can get the Ivermectin horse dewormer on Canadian amazon, $22.10, 6.42g total, 120mg of Ivermectin per syringe. The apple flavoured version (6.42g total (per 600kg of body weight), delivering 1.87% Ivermectin and 14.03% praziquantel) is $30.84. I've been thinking of going this route because I can't afford to risk $180 worth of meds getting confiscated. The price of this dewormer sounds really expensive for what you get, but unless I'm a farmer who can get Ivermectin pills, this dewormer might be my safest option.

Hi everyone, just wanted to thank you all for the invaluable information you have all provided.
I’ve contacted Serena at alibaba, she was very helpful. I’ve ordered 400 12mg ivermectin tablets for$120 plus $50 for shipping cost.
Will let you know when they arrive here in the Uk.
Still waiting on my package! It arrived from china to stanstead UK weeks ago but all I hear from FedEx is it’s in the clearing process. I contacted Serena and she told me to contact FedEx, which I did. I contacted Serena again to see if this wait was normal and haven’t heard back. It’s not looking good.

I can get the Ivermectin horse dewormer on Canadian amazon, $22.10, 6.42g total, 120mg of Ivermectin per syringe. The apple flavoured version (6.42g total (per 600kg of body weight), delivering 1.87% Ivermectin and 14.03% praziquantel) is $30.84. I've been thinking of going this route because I can't afford to risk $180 worth of meds getting confiscated. The price of this dewormer sounds really expensive for what you get, but unless I'm a farmer who can get Ivermectin pills, this dewormer might be my safest option.
So it's something like 2,21$ per 12mg dose, as opposed to 0.04$ from Molecule Impex... Wow, quite a difference!

Here we can find the $ quote from Molecule Impex that was shared in a previous post (that way it will be easier for me to find later)
I'd like to report a success story with MI. I've ordered 100x12mg and 100x3mg of Ivermectin. Their quote:
100 pills x 0.04$= 4$
100 pills x 0.03$= 3$
Shipping = 28$
PayPal = 5.68$
Total amount = 40.68$

Here we can find the $ quote from Molecule Impex that was shared in a previous post (that way it will be easier for me to find later)
If people are going to order from Indiamart, you may as well order the maximum number of pills since you're paying all that shipping anyway. Molecule Impex says that's 500 pills for them. Who knows how long will still be able to get things.

in canada Bimectin Injection. – 500ML – Pharmbarn Animal Health Warehouse

liquid solution -(dont inject!!) measure 1 ml = 10mg of ivermectin - easiest way to measure is using a syringw with ml graduations on it.

mix it with with warm water -

500mls in the container will provide 500 x !0mg doses of ivermectin. for 175 canadian dollars -- best price - ivomec is the same thing but made by merck and is double the price

did it over here in Irl during lockdowns etc - no adverse effects and cleaner than horse paste ! also I got my liver functions tested while taking it - all ranges were in normal ranges - no adverse effects .

its an option . here the specs on it https://www.bimeda.co.uk/media/k2/attachments/1BIM075_Data_Sheet.pdf

You could consult what relates to "ivermectin" in the research section, because there have been several tips depending on the case.
Thank you but I received my pack from Serena alibaba, a while back. All well.
My little experience at the chemist was just an experience. I wanted to check if we could get ivermectin over the counter and how much for. Well, I got the answer... 4x pills for 17 euros!!

From what I've read on this post, Molecule Impex seems to be the cheapest and seems somewhat reliable. You might want to try with them first because with Serena, the prices are just outrageous. If it gets confiscated, better be the cheapest option.

No sorry, you got me confused with someone else.
Did not even know you could order it in paste format either.
Interesting. Must be costly though.

as I wasnt ordering i didnt get to the shipping rates !! youll have to find another supplier who ships at cheper rates I guess - only trying to help . Good luck with your ordering, epending on where youre located its available in quite a few countries !

:-( Sorry Emerald Rob. I wasn't yelling at you. I was just shocked at the stupidity of 'being Amazoned'. I really appreciate you finding that option. :-D I never would have thought of it.

There is another version of this where you can get the exact same product through another farm supply company in the Prairie Provinces called UFA. They sell it for $154.99. But it says right on the page that it's restricted. I think you need to be registered as a farmer with the provincial/federal govt. to be able to get it.

At ~$300 (there's a paypal fee too) for a 500ml bottle, that comes out to being $0.60 a dose. Not bad. Not great.

At ~$300 (there's a paypal fee too) for a 500ml bottle, that comes out to being $0.60 a dose. Not bad. Not great.
There is also the question of shelf life when it's in liquid or paste form.
It was said that in pill form it can last "forever". I think I've read the paste needs to be kept in the fridge and last no more than 2 years.
I have no clue about the liquid form shelf life, plus that 500ml bottle has 500 doses; that's quite a lot unless it's being split between many people.
Based on a maintenance dosage of 12mg once a week for 1 adult, it would last 9 years
(if I have the right dosage information, can anyone confirm I have the right info about dosage?)

you're overpaying 5-10x on veterinary ivermectin if you have the chance to order overseas I'd try

i like it because you can inject via IM or SC route and it's like 3-5x more potent

Back
Top Bottom