Obtaining some hard to get meds

I apologize if this is the wrong thread, but I wanted to ask one thing about taking ivermectin : A friend told me about studies that showed the effect of ivermectin on fertility but the results are not consistent - some studies indicated an increase in sperm production, some indicated almost 70% sterilization with that the studies showing a negative effect were conducted on groups that were already infected with parasites so it was difficult to establish a control group in them. Have you perhaps heard of any studies linked to fertility?

Well I've sent them the invoice Prathmesh sent me and here's the following response translated:

So, no success, I'll have to find another way.
I also ordered from Molecule Impex and they said that it is possible it won t get through but I can try, so I tried and when it was shipped to show me reciept and the changed name of the product but they said they deal with it in due time if it gets held on Customs. Then it was held at customs and I asked for invoice and bill and they said to wait they will send. Two days have gone and I contacted them again so they said there are elections and local holidays there. Then few days passed and I sent them I will ask PayPal for a refund so then they have sent invoice and bill for Customs.

I said but it says ivermectin on it, it will not pass, why they do not write something else like vitamins, etc... and they said laws of their country won t allow it and can get the company in the bad light, and they will open it if it says vitamins and that it was declared as health product. That invoice is already signed and stamped so they can not change it. I said you should have said that earlier, like that you just wanted to take money and they said we told you you can try but not specifics.

That s why they were slow in response and not so much enthusiastic like other vendors, but they take PayPal that has refunds unlike other vendors when you pay can forget your money back. They said UK, France, Greece and Poland do not have issues on the customs but other eu countries have since corona.

I asked money back and they said they won t take shipping back on them, so I said that is a risk you take, so I asked PayPal for refund. Then they have sent to send them invoice and that they will pass it. I said no they won t and I do not want to get on a kind of black list yet because of job.

I also ordered from Molecule Impex and they said that it is possible it won t get through but I can try, so I tried and when it was shipped to show me reciept and the changed name of the product but they said they deal with it in due time if it gets held on Customs. Then it was held at customs and I asked for invoice and bill and they said to wait they will send. Two days have gone and I contacted them again so they said there are elections and local holidays there. Then few days passed and I sent them I will ask PayPal for a refund so then they have sent invoice and bill for Customs.

I said but it says ivermectin on it, it will not pass, why they do not write something else like vitamins, etc... and they said laws of their country won t allow it and can get the company in the bad light, and they will open it if it says vitamins and that it was declared as health product. That invoice is already signed and stamped so they can not change it. I said you should have said that earlier, like that you just wanted to take money and they said we told you you can try but not specifics.

That s why they were slow in response and not so much enthusiastic like other vendors, but they take PayPal that has refunds unlike other vendors when you pay can forget your money back. They said UK, France, Greece and Poland do not have issues on the customs but other eu countries have since corona.

I asked money back and they said they won t take shipping back on them, so I said that is a risk you take, so I asked PayPal for refund. Then they have sent to send them invoice and that they will pass it. I said no they won t and I do not want to get on a kind of black list yet because of job.
So it seems that ALL suppliers from Indiamart are avoiding sending fake invoices and thus depend on sheer luck for meds to pass through customs? That's why the low price and the lying.

So it seems that ALL suppliers from Indiamart are avoiding sending fake invoices and thus depend on sheer luck for meds to pass through customs? That's why the low price and the lying.
From the invoice I saw other buyers and all were from US, they count on "luck" but it is probably worth it because only some countries in eu check regulary, and they normaly rise up prices compered to local and Asia market that is huge but also demand is way bigger in west because of prohibition, so they use it and hype up prices for western markets because of greed.
Well, they could also triple the price and offer a refund from that. I mean, importing illegal substances IS a kind of gamble.
Then very few people would buy it, and you can forget about a refund. It is not exactly heroin, and they do that because there is money in it and they will not sell those illegal substances in their countries so they can risk because their business is not depending on export to western countries and can not if it is prohibited, but you can make a lot of money.

From the invoice I saw other buyers and all were from US, they count on "luck"
I think luck is pretty much it for who and wherever you order from. If your country does spot checks on imported packages, you have to hope yours isn't one of them, but sometimes it is. Use a vendor that takes Paypal so you can get your money back if so, then just try another vendor.

I think I clicked on the one that seems the less expensive and ask for the price for the quantity I wanted.

When I got the quote I didn't respond because I couldn't managed to pay with the options proposed because my ID card was expired.
After a few days, the guy came back to me and asked if I had a price in mind. I gave him a slightly lower price. He said that as I was a new customer his boss agreed to my price.

In the mean time I thought I had figured out a way to pay but I didn't. Long story short I ended up paying 25% more to pay by Paypal and another 10% more for some obscure reason. His English was terrible.

The brand I got is Sunrise.
I've finally received my order! After asking for a quote, a salesman contacted me directly via WhatsApp. I can confirm that he seemed to have some difficulty with the English language. After several exchanges, he offered me a batch of ivermectin and mebenzadole (another antiparasitic drug) for $100, which I paid for in bitcoins. I had a bit of a scare yesterday when I found out that the parcel was going to be checked by customs, but in the end it arrived this morning.
I received 200 tablets of ivermectin 6 mg, 200 tablets of ivermectin 12 mg (both from "Healing Pharma" brand) and 100 tablets of mebenzadole 100 mg ("Mebex" brand). Not bad at all! Thanks again for your help, @Goemon_ !

My order from Serena was returned upon arrival in Anchorage Alaska. The notice from the tracking number states: "A statement is required from the consignee unless the consignee authorizes the shipper to complete and include the toxic substance statement on their behalf".

I didn't really understand what that meant, but a glance at reddit indicates Fedex was supposed to reach out to BioTech or myself to sign a statement that the package wasn't some toxic substance. That never happened

So hopefully this is a one off issue. Serena agreed to ship the package back to me at no cost. I'll update once I receive it.

Happy to report that I received my reshipment! Kudos to Serena's service for reshipping quickly, without added costs and, no issues with customs.

Back
Top Bottom