New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Great show as always so nice to be with you on Sunday afterlunch time ... :cool2: :hug:

The case of Hussain made me think in a totally other direction about the possible growth of humanoid animal hybrids?? hmm As there is a buzz to make popular cars, Formula 1 etc ... and today again electrical fast cars by young geniuses and entrepreneurs with fathers high in some business related to politics etc? What I noticed is that there is most of the time these 3 key terms that go together in a contemporary luxury lifestyle = battery - "electric" car - vine?? What is in general so important about cars and batteries and vine? Alcaline, alkaloid substances, lot of electrical currents, made me think of the movie Prestige, where Illusionists comissiong from Nikola Tesla a sort of teleporting machine that turns out to be a replicator of an individual human being from Nikola Tesla, that will be possibly do if the machine is strong enough to sustain that voltage, what I recorded in an interview with the writer of the novel Prestige, Christopher Priest ... etc ... hm. The whole electric agenda now looks to me like the final phase of the War of Currents or war between crypto and quantum, between the scarab bug that is rolling the dung ( battery and fossil fuel etc) and the scarab bug that is becoming the child of the SUN

Also what comes to my mind watching the show today is - Are Tesla Towers devices for sort of holographic "materialization" from plasma to machine or humanoid body? TESLA knew who he was. He couldn't tell what he do because it was even for him dificult to comprehend before he will start working on it etc ... And if Art is indeed in the past Greek Roman Egyptian civilisaition seen as a kind of an 3D gravitational anchoring of the cosmic "mold", where shapes from "the sky", or from the world of ideas or so are relfected, replicated and formed in mirrored blueprint of 3D gravitational holo relaity, than it make sesne wht Tesla even pointed that Artists are more important for this reality than scientists?

NOw I rememebred how the bigest Tesla Tower and coil today is a sculpture in New Zealand. Now I am thinking is this TC is build by rich for assiting the "landning" of "extraterestirals" a real reason why this rich guy made a fascinating sculpture park in New Zealand with the biggest and strongest TESLA COIL as a "sculpture", or maybe a "replicator"???

Listen again to some parts, and about elections, what are your thoughts and advice for entering politics? Will disrupting the EU parliament be more useful or 1st to start from national politics as a megaphone?

Listen again to some parts, and about elections, what are your thoughts and advice for entering politics? Will disrupting the EU parliament be more useful or 1st to start from national politics as a megaphone?

Politics is run amok with psychopaths. I'd say stay far away from it. The C's consistent advice to us has been to live our small 3D lives as best we can - learn to deprogram ourselves and anchor a frequency of love, light, and knowledge in our specific location. In other words, learn to become a good obyvatel first and foremost.

Politics is run amok with psychopaths. I'd say stay far away from it. The C's consistent advice to us has been to live our small 3D lives as best we can - learn to deprogram ourselves and anchor a frequency of love, light, and knowledge in our specific location. In other words, learn to become a good obyvatel first and foremost.
Yes agree absolutely and without all that ( at least started ) it is dangerous to get into that trap, where level of toxicity is killer one. What is more problematic is how deep the contorling goes. How much one is incapable to be authentic once on that stage etc ...

And also is it selfis to refuse it as it is dirty, if there is a bigger capacity to give what one knows through that? It is not up to us always ...

What for example if Laura and all You great Cassiopeans journalists editors writers tranlsators from SOTT will keep all that knowledge for itself, and share it here and there on FB ...

Yes agree absolutely and without all that ( at least started ) it is dangerous to get into that trap, where level of toxicity is killer one. What is more problematic is how deep the contorling goes. How much one is incapable to be authentic once on that stage etc ...

And also is it selfis to refuse it as it is dirty, if there is a bigger capacity to give what one knows through that? It is not up to us always ...

What for example if Laura and all You great Cassiopeans journalists editors writers tranlsators from SOTT will keep all that knowledge for itself, and share it here and there on FB ...

Yeah. I know that when I was younger, I turned to politics instead of facing the problems at home and also within myself. I wanted to 'change the world' because my internal world was a toxic mess. On that note, I just read this quote in Covey's book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People that seems apropos to the topic:

Dag Hammarskjold, past Secretary-General of the United Nations, once made a profound, far-reaching statement: "It is more noble to give yourself completely to one individual than to labor diligently for the salvation of the masses."

I take that to mean that I could devote eight, ten, or twelve hours a day, five, six, or seven days a week to the thousands of people and projects "out there" and still not have a deep, meaningful relationship with my own spouse, with my own teenage son, with my closest working associate. And it would take more nobility of character -- more humility, courage, and strength -- to rebuild that one relationship than it would to continue putting in all those hours for all those people and causes.

And I think that also means rebuilding a relationship with ourselves, too - one of honesty, love, respect, and a balance of gentleness/compassion for our faults and also ruthlessness with our bad habits. But who knows, maybe politics is in the cards for some.

I also recalled this hilarious diatribe from crazy old uncle Gurdjieff:

"I'm going to talk a little bit about politics with you. I know about communism. I too was a communist. There's no education, no authority in communism. They do not recognize it. Authority is not permitted. Everybody must be equal. If you've noticed, this was impossible in your own life then you'll understand that in communism it is just as impossible. If you understand that, the communist idea can die in you. It must die if you know anything about Ashiata Shiemash. In communism they choose the leaders, the directors, from the herd, idiots who know nothing at all. They choose only people who are full of self-love and vanity.

The system of Ashiata Shiemash is the opposite of all that. By comparison other systems are nothing. Communism or monarchy, it is all the same. They choose some idiot with all those same flaws. You will understand what I was saying and why. One is a great idiocy and the other two. It is the same shit in both cases. A collective existence is only possible through one system, that of Mr. Ashiata Shiemash. Right now our only concern is the development of candidates to become future followers of Ashiata Shiemash. Later on we will be among them. Do you understand?
"

"Your monarchy, your communism, your surrealism, all have exactly the same quality, the same value. All four, five, ten, however many exist, it is the same thing, the same smell. It smells like a chicken's ass. The expression does exist. When you buy a chicken, you always sniff it in one place, whether it's old or young, there is one place you sniff - under the tail. That's the way you can tell if it's old or young, if it was killed five days, a week or a month before. That is why you smell it there. All chickens smell the same in that place, but with different qualities. Old, one quality, young, another quality, but both are mixed with the smell of shit. It is the same with all your political parties. The smell is mixed with the smell of shit."

Yeah. I know that when I was younger, I turned to politics instead of facing the problems at home and also within myself. I wanted to 'change the world' because my internal world was a toxic mess. On that note, I just read this quote in Covey's book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People that seems apropos to the topic:

And I think that also means rebuilding a relationship with ourselves, too - one of honesty, love, respect, and a balance of gentleness/compassion for our faults and also ruthlessness with our bad habits. But who knows, maybe politics is in the cards for some.

I also recalled this hilarious diatribe from crazy old uncle Gurdjieff:
exactly! all you quoted ... thank you ... :perfect: ... balance is the key ...

No, it looks fine from my end. No copyright notices or anything like that.

I'll see if it embeds here...

Here’s a screenshot of what I see:

53DDF3D3-E8CD-4556-965B-B673CF0B71FD.jpeg

For any other video on YouTube, I can scroll the line of icons for thumbs up/down, share, clip, save, to the right and it gives me other options which includes “download”. See below:

954967A8-10EC-4CF0-9426-891397A520A8.jpeg

For some reason it’s not giving me these options on this week’s show. I wondered if something had changed your end.

Back
Top Bottom