New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

I don't know if this is a known thing to the NewsReal team, but when I go on the YouTube page and click on 'videos', none of the shows you did for the last 6 months are listed.

Yet, if I go back through this thread and click on the links in the posts, the videos open on YouTube.

Is it just me?

I don't know if this is a known thing to the NewsReal team, but when I go on the YouTube page and click on 'videos', none of the shows you did for the last 6 months are listed.

Yet, if I go back through this thread and click on the links in the posts, the videos open on YouTube.

Is it just me?

Me too, but if you go to Live, you can find the videos there. :-)

Coming up on NewsReal...

Trump Indicted, Again
Reply to videotime 01:07:01, [summary] West wants to destroy Russia, but ends up destroying itself: with crazy EU inflation, artificially increased energy prices heading towards astronomic, badly hurting EU [middle-class] businesses, the West now already has worse conditions, than Russia. People in Russia live better, enjoy higher standards of living.
In the 80s-90s Eastern Europe suffered worst living conditions, lots of the poor starved and their kids suffered stunted development, while strongly Nepotized[sic] rich kids fed with quality food thus having had best brain development because of top-quality nutrients during childhood sailed high in Big Career™ Life.

Now the rich West is being moved / pushed toward worst living standards of 'the 80s-90s Eastern Europe' and Russia is being moved to take the place of the 80s-90s super-rich, highest life quality Western Germany!

Because of above, this is coming and corroborated from sources: interviews with dozens of talented people all around the world - BRICS-citizens - some economists, some famous journalists, known alt-media personalities - by:
1. Brian Berletic The New Atlas
2. Douglas Macgregor Col - YouTube
3. Andrej smoothieX12 - YouTube
all these people cross-participating in not only military, but Global Business and Global Social interviews - because apparently nowadays you can only get proper situational analysis on this planet from alt-media and other sources - and these ALL automatically confirm the following:

Everybody is in Russia now!:
What they meant are big name WESTERN families / billionaire investors are now flocking to Russia - either by already having dual citizenship - or getting in. They are there in secret.
Names - BRANDS - you would be surprised to know..
Exactly how the EU - West is ""sanctioning Russia"", but behind the curtain are buying Russian oil/gas/minerals like crazy!

Everybody is there, because Russia - China, BRICS - has become the new best place for business to be!

Last edited:
'Above post from dozens of interviews I watched / listened to from above sources all mentioning this fact. I just was surprised again - remembered this and connected the dots, deeming this connection very post-worthy here: in our Networking Info-Central!

Back
Top Bottom