Nassim Haramein has discovered the Unified Theorey of Physics (???)

saman7 said:
Hello,
This man has some very interesting ideas and research, a LOT of which aligns with the Cs information. I would recommend watching it, the guy makes jokes like no other, quite refreshing for a physicist.

youtube search Nassim Haramein--- the first one I saw was an hour and a half lecture called Sacred Geometry & Unified Feilds.

Enjoy!

Hi Saman7,

I have merged your post with this thread.

It is always a good idea to do a little search before beginning a new thread to see if there is already one about the same subject. ;)

Kaigen said:
Here is something relative new from Nassim Haramein together with
Klaus Dona they talk about stone inscriptions of the stones found in Central America as they said.

vlcsnap-2011-09-23-22h46m47s26.png

vlcsnap-2011-09-23-22h47m42s97.png

vlcsnap-2011-09-23-22h49m09s193.png

Here is also the Video on You tube. I was the 322 viewer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KojP4nyU1T8&feature=player_embedded#!

actually the stones themselfs are a small part of a ca. 3000 objects spanning collection,
discovered by a farmer and brought to light by Klaus Dona.
Nassim Haramein only interprets them (and in my opinion not very good ! (objectively spoken)).

you can read more about this collection here (I also made screenshots of other objects of this collection):
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19067.msg301306.html#msg301306

I like Klaus Dona and his relativly critical/objective approach, but I'm sometimes afraid that he could lose it when I see with what kind of people he "has to be" in contact.

pathology, psychopathy and infiltration is everywhere and when somebody is not well aware of those things this person will find his self in a hole alot faster then he recognises it !

Edit: correction

Hi Saman7,

I have merged your post with this thread.

It is always a good idea to do a little search before beginning a new thread to see if there is already one about the same subject.

Thank you Gandalf,
I am glad people have been talking about this man. I now see much more of the picture.

i watched klaus dona's latest video from nexworld.tv and was shocked that he brought out haramein at the end. i had never heard of this guy before but as soon as he began to talk, red lights went off in my head. everything he said felt "wrong".
i hope dona will return to his more sober and non-speculative approach. i fear NH has been attached to him so he can be discredited.

Nassim Haramein

I just want to bring to the light that men because from the quick internet search I found, it's obvious this men is fraud and snake theory salesmen that is making profit from peoples naivete. I'm not a physicist and don't have deeper understanding, only some basics and that what the C's said about hyper-dimensional reality and gravity. I started wondering about this men when I watched the video on youtube about some newly Mayan artifacts(I'm interested in history and archeology) that were revealed by physicist Nassim Haramein, but what got my attention was that there was Klaus Dona present. I'm familiar with Dona's work and he is using strictly scientific approach for his research, no assumptions, no wishful thinking, just material evidence that's available. That is in my way best opinion to not get stranded away like so many do.

Here is a video in which he presents that Mayan artifacts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LngsxULZvEM

Interesting thing is that he says to one men in the public to not record it. Probably because in my opinion his presentation was PR campaign for the upcoming documentary movie Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond by Raul Julia-Levy. It was mentioned on sott.net. Here is what Reuters said:

A new documentary about Mayan civilization will provide evidence of extraterrestrial contact with the ancient culture, according to a Mexican government official and the film's producer.

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.

"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia.

In a release to TheWrap, Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

He also spoke, in a phone conversation, of "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old."

Raul-Julia claims there is proof that the Mayans had intended to lead the planet for thousands of years, but were forced to escape after an invasion by "men of dark intentions," leaving behind evidence of an advanced race.

"The Mexican government is not making this statement on their own -- everything we say, we're going to back it up," he said.

The film will be directed by Juan Carlos Rulfo, who won the Humanitas Prize for "Those Who Remain" in 2009 and the Sundance Grand Jury Prize for International Documentary for "In the Pit" in 2006. Juan Diego Rodriguez Gonzalez will serve as the Guatemalan executive producer, and Eduardo Vertiz as the Mexican executive producer.

And yes, they expect people to take this seriously, because the messages he plans to impart are crucial to human survival, Julia-Levy insisted.

When Julia-Levy, producer Ed Elbert and co-producer Sheila McCarthy announced the Mexican cooperation with their documentary to TheWrap in August, they were circumspect about claims of alien contact, with Julia-Levy admitting he'd been ordered not to say anything about it.

Also read: Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in 2012 Doc

Also for that article, Rosado brushed off a question about alient contact and said his country wa simply offering the filmmakers' access to previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul (left).

Now, not only has Rosado changed his tune, but the Guatemalan government has joined the project, as well, giving access to artifacts and newly discovered prophecies

While the Guatemalan government is not offering information about aliens, it has joined Mexico in supporting the project. "Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient yet advanced Mayan civilization … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary," Guatemala's minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement.

He said the country was working with filmmakers "for the good of mankind."

Raul-Julia claims that the order to cooperate came directly from the country's president, Alvaro Colom Caballero.

Guatemala is the site of a large number of pre-Columbian Mayan settlements in the Mirador Basin, including the extensive and highly organized city of El Mirador (detail, left; exterior on previous page).

In a curious aspect of the new announcement: Guatemalan minister Quezada is quoted as referring to “'Mirador,' the largest pyramid in the world."

But Mirador is not the name of a pyramid. It's the name of the entire settlement, which includes several pyramids, the largest of which is La Danta -- a fact one would expect the Guatemalan minister to know.

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond" begins shooting on Nov. 15 and is due for a theatrical release in late 2012, before the end of the Mayan calendar.

While doomsday scenarios focus on the calendar ending on Dec. 21, 2012, many scholars point out that it simply resets for another 5,126-year cycle on that date.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/26/idUS333894436320110926

This documentary, it seems, has an agenda of informing public that there's a life "out there" and making people familiar(programing them) with alien savior complex. It also seems in the eyes of people that something is happening when the government is releasing this information. Connect that artifacts with 2012 Mayan predictions and you have more panic and fear among those in alternative community because it busts those ideas in a way. My indication is that Nassim is part of that disinformation program. When it comes to Klaus Dona it could be(but I'am not certain about anything) that he was used by PTB to give more credibility to Nassim with his reputation and I noticed lack of knowledge about Cointelpro when it comes to Klaus Dona, because he also connected with Nexus crew on one of his presentations, which supported Humble. It seems that his only goal is to get his information out not noticing the people with who he connects. He did mention that he wants to get information out if there's some truth in the Mayan "prophecy".

Here is information about Nassim on research project called The Resonance Project:

Nassim Haramein was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962.

As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already developing the basis for a unified hyperdimensional theory of matter and energy, which he eventually called the “Holofractographic Universe.”

Haramein has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation and from which the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.

This unification theory, known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric (a new solution to Einstein’s Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects) and his last published paper The Schwarzschild Proton, lays down the foundation of what could be a fundamental change in our current understandings of physics and consciousness. This groundbreaking theory has now been delivered to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations at international physics conferences. Further, The Schwarzschild Proton paper recently received the prestigious “Best Paper Award” in the field of physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation at the University of Liège, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS’09. Fluent in both French and English, Haramein has been giving lectures and seminars on his unification theory for over 20 years. His lectures are engaging multimedia presentations that lead his audiences through the validity of his theories with extensive observational and theoretical data.

In addition to his scientific papers, Mr. Haramein imparts this theory in a layman’s paper, a 4 DVD set entitled “Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation,” a 90-minute DVD entitled “Black Whole,” and his international speaking tours.

In the past 10 years, Haramein has directed research teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists in exploring the various aspects of unification principles and their implications in our world today . He has founded a non-profit organization, the Resonance Project Foundation, where, as the Director of Research, he continues in developing a research park in Hawai’i where science, sustainability, and advanced technology come together to generate viable solutions for our planet’s current energy crisis.

Nassim Haramein’s most recent DVD, “Black Whole,” provides insight into the structure of space-time and a new coherent model of the universe. Haramein uses the parallels between his theory, ancient documents, sacred geometry and codes found in monuments to provide a new look at the reality in which we live.

http://theresonanceproject.org/about/personnel/nassim-haramein

What is that project? On the same website it says:

Our team of accomplished scientists study the principles of Unified Field Theory and its applications in a sustainable research environment.

We are living at a critical time in history. The work done in our interdisciplinary research park may be crucial to our capacity to overcome the ecological and technological difficulties our world faces today.

I found one blogger that has done a good job and analyzed him and his work in detail. I just one to say once again I'm not physicist so it's a good thing to have some third party that can confirm what is said when it comes to that field:

Recently I've been impressed by the rise to internet fame of Nassim Haramein. He's lauded as a multi-disciplinary thinker, as a scientist, as an inspirational speaker, and as director of research of The Resonance Project.

From the following that he's developed, it's fair to say that he's touched a lot of people's lives. There are a lot of people out there who really think the world of him, and it's not hard to see why. His talks and seminars delve into the heart of reality – the universe, ancient history, particle physics, sacred geometries, mathematics, consciousness – and through the clarity and geniality of his delivery he seems to actually light up his audiences with new ideas. A brief internet search of his name seems to show only glowing reports. Inevitably, with a little more delving, there are also detractors. There are also a good deal who are curious but unsure, wondering if this guy is for real. He certainly polarises people: a lot of people seem to think he's a nutcase; and there are a lot of people who think he's a genius, and will hold to it in the face of any argument.

I'm not setting out to argue with those who have already made up their minds one way or the other (and who are possibly only looking here to see whether I'm a good guy or a bad guy, and not that interested in what I might say otherwise). We're each entitled to our opinions. But for those who are genuinely curious, I think it's worthwhile taking a look at what he does.

I'd better put my cards on the table now, though. My view is that Nassim Haramein has very little insight into reality from any sort of scientific perspective. I'd like to explain why I believe that any claims on his part of being a physicist, of using any scientific method, or of having any understanding of mathematical principles at all, are utterly bogus. I'd like to give you what I believe are very sound reasons and evidence as to why I say this, and why it is important.

The process of discovering and rigorously testing truths about the universe is something I rate very highly as part of my personal values. Because of this, my personal view is that if he is indeed deliberately selling himself to the public as being at the forefront of scientific knowledge despite having very little scientific insight at all, then he is misleading and even manipulating people for fame and for financial gain. That would be a serious matter of abuse of trust, and it would make him a fraud.

Of course, not everyone holds the scientific method so dear to their hearts. I'm telling you this only to let you know where I stand, not because I think you should agree with me.

I don't want to argue about his qualities as a new age inspirational speaker, or about whether or not he's a great character, or whether or not his ideas make some people happy, or whether or not the pyramids were in fact conceived by people from another planet or anything like that. I only want to look at his scientific claims, to see if he is who he says he is, or whether he's merely manufactured an image and is misusing the language of science to give an air of authority to whatever comes into his head.

Interesting thing is when he says that he polarizes people because that is often the case with psychopaths, those who see them for what they are and those who keep defending them after the truth has become obvious and believe what they wish to believe.

'd like to outline here some very sound reasons for asserting that Nassim Haramein is grossly misleading people by claiming to have any depth of scientific understanding behind his ideas.

If you'd prefer to just see some straightforward examples, try some of these – but do come back when you're done...

http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/whats-so-misleading-about-nassim.html#s2

(Alternatively, read this if you think I'm just being a bit horrid.)

http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/on-being-bit-horrid.html

[Edit 4th Dec, updated 1st Jan: Anyone curious about Haramein's recent appearance in some obscure 'peer-reviewed' conference proceedings, please see this note: http://bit.ly/harameinAIP. Feel free to ask questions in the comments.]

On many of his videos, and on the main page of his Resonance Project's website, he displays a "prestigious" award for one of his physics papers. What is this?

His certificate looks at first to have been awarded for best paper in the whole of "physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory and gravitation" at the entire university of Liège, Belgium in the year 2009, and "chosen by a panel of peer reviewers". That would be quite an accolade.

http://theresonanceproject.org/images/haramein_award.jpg

But when you read the wording, it's clear that it was awarded for best paper presented in that category at a single computing systems conference; and that the 'peer reviewers' who awarded it were just the other people on the conference. Most people understand peer review to mean something quite different.

Two relevant questions here. Firstly, how much would the other people on this conference understand about "physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory and gravitation"? Secondly, how many other papers on these subjects do you think were presented at this particular computing systems conference? It's not likely to be many.

It does sound impressive when described on the website and on videos such as this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az7Kl_pL7fw

If you've looked at youtube comments and so forth, you'll see that plenty of people are impressed by it. In reality it is no more than a certificate for turning up at a conference in Belgium with a paper.

It seems likely that this is the best he has to show from any respectable institution for his twenty years of research, and he really would like to present something from a university that makes him look like legitimate scientist. You can't accuse him of lying here: to his credit, he puts the certificate in clear view right under our noses. As a display of sheer pretentiousness, it's pretty blatant.

Nassim's main current claim to scientific legitimacy is his paper, The Schwarzschild Proton.

It is eight pages of equations and particle physics, and claims to be a significant step towards potentially deriving the strong force from general relativity. Again, it looks impressive. But there are a number of very sound reasons to dismiss this paper as meaningless.

It's presented as a scientific document, so it's not possible to go into the reasoning properly without using technical language and concepts – which is a shame because I doubt that anyone with a good grasp of these concepts would need me to explain the problems with this paper. For those who are curious, I've presented a more detailed analysis of the Schwarzschild Proton as a separate post.

[url]http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/schwarzchild-proton.html]http://www.theresonanceproject.org/pdf/schwarzschild_proton_a4.pdf[url]

It is eight pages of equations and particle physics, and claims to be a significant step towards potentially deriving the strong force from general relativity. Again, it looks impressive. But there are a number of very sound reasons to dismiss this paper as meaningless.

It's presented as a scientific document, so it's not possible to go into the reasoning properly without using technical language and concepts – which is a shame because I doubt that anyone with a good grasp of these concepts would need me to explain the problems with this paper. For those who are curious, I've presented a more detailed analysis of the Schwarzschild Proton as a separate post.

[url]http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/schwarzchild-proton.html

Broadly, though, the main problems with this paper are:

(a) His overall argument is circular, which means it shows nothing. A hypothesis is presented that a proton might be considered as if it were a black hole, and his first conclusion, after a few pages of equations, is that the forces between them would be very strong, like the forces in a nucleus. But this goes without saying! If you pretend that something is as heavy as a thing can be, then it shouldn't come as a surprise to find that the forces would be as strong as a force can be. There's no significance in this whatsoever.

(b) His theory implies that the nucleus of a single atom of hydrogen has a mass of nearly a billion tons. This does seem a bit silly – but theoretical physicists do hypothesise apparently silly things sometimes, so that's not a deal-breaker. For obvious reasons, though, you need a very convincing reason to do something like that, including an explanation as to why we never measure this huge mass when we weigh hydrogen (or anything else), and none is given.

(c) The paper, while using some scientific terms, is presented at a very basic level. This could be considered a plus – all scientists would agree that there's nothing better than a simple theory, if it works. But Nassim is merely playing with equations from student textbooks (these are the only references cited in the paper), things that have been explored thoroughly for decades, and he's using them in a pretty simplistic way. It's unlikely that he'll find anything that hasn't been found before by doing this. What he has found is some values for things that look suspiciously like what he knew when he started. This is often what happens when you go around in a circle.

It's a bit of a joke to claim that anything profound can come from this kind of thing. But again, it looks cool, and it's clearly enough to impress a lot of his followers. And it won a prestigious award! (see above)

As I mentioned above, you can find a more technical look at his paper here.

http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/schwarzchild-proton.html

Nassim often talks about geometries or field equations or things of mathematical significance. Yet watching videos of him presenting ideas, it's painfully clear that he is clueless when it comes to pretty basic mathematics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y26_W4oDgAE

Here is a video of him discussing the phi ratio (or golden ratio), a subject he mentions often. From 3:00 minutes onwards, he is using a CAD program to show a relationship between a phi spiral and a W-shape which has some connection to the 'mathematical' ideas of Marko Rodin.

He spots something that looks like a connection – between the emanation point of the spiral and the intersection of the W-shape (jump in at 5:30 into the video to see this) – and he immediately assumes that he's discovered something significant. What does he do? Does he...

(a) investigate it?

No. He does zoom in on it a little on his CAD program to prove his point. But he wouldn't have had to zoom much further to disprove it. In this still from the video, it's fairly clear that the spiral doesn't actually emanate from where the lines cross.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_A902cYHy4yY/S3WH4Sd5KDI/AAAAAAAAAHw/-eFb2oQNfWM/s1600-h/Nassim+spiral.png

No. If he had calculated where the spiral starts and where the lines cross, he'd have found that they're not related at all, and that they're not the same point. If anyone is interested, I've done the calculations here.

http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/some-mathematics-relating-to-phi.html

They're not very difficult – no more than the maths I knew from A-level when I was 17.

(c) announce that his 'discovery' relates to interference resonances and has profound implications for Einstein's field equations and matter spiralling into a black hole and that it links his theories to the 'Mathematical Fingerprint of God'?

Yes! It's (c). Watch the video. That's what he does.

[Edit 18th Nov: the original video was removed from YouTube, as was the one I found after that, but this third one has most of the same footage in it. Unfortunately it's missing the clip of Haramein relating his work to the 'Mathematical Fingerprint of God', but it wouldn't take you long to find Rodin blurting these claims about the W shape.]

So what? Well to me this is significant. We see the results of this kind of thinking throughout his presentations; this is just one particularly blatant example. It makes it clear that this is not someone who investigates mathematical or scientific ideas when jumping to conclusions will do. Nassim (and indeed the other participants in the video) is someone who is way too ready and willing to make outrageous claims, and to jump on anything that looks kind-of right without stopping to question it. He drags into his explanations as many established scientific concepts as possible to make what he says sound convincing, however irrelevant they may be, and throws in some seriously wacky ones for good measure. This is someone who brings the phi ratio, fractals, dimensions or infinities glibly into his presentations and plays the expert, but meanwhile is clueless about mathematics.

No physicist would ever do this. (Well... one would hope.)

For what it's worth, if you still think there may be some connection, common sense should be enough to tell you that when matter spirals into a black hole it is pulled in faster (begins to dive in at a steeper angle) as it moves towards the centre, rather than completing more and more orbits as it gets closer, as shown on Nassim's spiral. I've explained this a little more in the maths post.

I think this example goes some way to explain why so many people love the 'intuitively right' feel of Nassim's ideas. It feels intuitively right to some people because his approach is simply to spot what seems to be a connection or a pattern, and link it up to the first thing that it reminds him of. He's also a master story-teller. Physics could really do with more people who can communicate like him (but who understand what they're talking about, are a bit less self-obsessed and self-promoting, and will tell the truth). Nassim Haramein is not an investigator, rigorously testing his ideas on the touchstone of reality. He is not – as he claims – a physicist. He's a fraud.

The appeal of his ideas – making the complexities of the universe graspable and simple to understand – is a false appeal. The Universe far more beautiful and complex than this, and far more of a slippery customer. Getting even a glimpse of how it works has taken the collaborative effort of massive numbers of rigorous, dedicated researchers over the ages. It's an affront to Nature to claim that it can be grasped by whatever models and connections happen to come into one guy's head, untested and unquestioned, however intuitive and exciting and real it may all have seemed to him at the time.

It's a attractive idea. Who wants 'the scientists' to have all the answers? The idea that this one guy-next-door character might have these lovely little insights into physics that have all escaped the entire scientific community, that would be one in the eye for the institutions, wouldn't it. You can see the appeal. It'd be a great thing to be a part of. If he wasn't simply making it all up.

A question. How is it that there is absolutely no support from any part of the scientific community for any of Nassim's ideas, talks, or research? None of his papers have been published in any scientific journal – certainly not one subject to proper peer review. Scientists seem to either treat him as a crank or dismiss him altogether. Which of the following reasons sounds most plausible? Is it...

(a) because the scientific establishment are afraid of having all their precious theories overturned?

Science loves having theories overturned. It's true that individual scientists are human and can be reluctant to accept when their way of seeing things is revealed to be false. Some will be slower to accept new things than others. But all will agree that this is part of the job of being a scientist. In addition, many scientists are deeply competitive, and for every theory beloved to one set of scientists, there'll be another set that is devoted to looking for any serious evidence they can use to pull the rug out from under it.

The world scientific community is an extremely diverse and argumentative bunch. Surely it would be crazy to imagine them being capable of unanimously agreeing to dismiss perfectly good ideas sitting right under all their noses.

This is a fact compatible with even the most cynical view of scientists – that they're more often out to prove each other wrong, even to backstab, than to back each other up. It makes it implausible that any scientist actually sees Nassim's ideas as any sort of threat. His ideas have simply never been taken seriously.

(b) because scientists are incapable of seeing outside the box that they were trained to think in, and are too proud to accept radical suggestion from an outsider?

Scientists can be guilty of narrow thinking. If you specialise in an extremely complex area, the effort of getting your head around the ideas within one framework might be so taxing that the last thing you want to be doing is considering the possibility that the whole framework might be wrong. At the same time, there are many scientists who are mavericks and ready for change, ready to throw it all up in the air. They also have all manner of values, and all manner of spiritual outlooks and practices.

There are hundreds of thousands of scientists in the universities of the world, and their ways of thinking are as various as any other group of hundreds of thousands of human beings - if not more so. There'll always be plenty of scientists hungry for any radical idea, especially in topics as hot as grand unified theories, provided it's got some substance.

There may well be unanimous skepticism about things which have utterly no scientific basis, such as someone claiming to have a theory that the moon is made of green cheese. But this is not because of any inability to think outside of the box.

Regarding outsiders – yes, pride and over-cautiousness can get in the way of scientists taking suggestions seriously from people not affiliated to a university. But would every single one of them fall prey to this? Again, scientists, and even scientific establishments, are surely too numerous and too diverse for this to be plausible.

When Garrett Lisi submitted a potentially revolutionary theory for the unification of particle physics, he was an unemployed surfer living in a camper van on a Hawaiian island with no university affiliation. (Aside from now renting a room in a shared house, it seems he still is.) Perhaps the majority of physicists initially did not take him seriously. But there were certainly plenty who did, who were waiting for someone like this to challenge everything, who looked at his work and thought "you know, this guy really does know what he's talking about. He could be onto something here. And I want in on this."

There are so many other examples of theories being accepted from outsiders (Einstein, for one) that this answer doesn't hold any water. If he isn't getting taken seriously, it certainly can't be blamed on a complete worldwide closed-mindedness among all respectable scientists.

(c) because they haven't come across his ideas yet?

Nassim and his Resonance Project have a massive internet presence, and they've been promoting their ideas to scientific bodies, presenting at university conferences (alongside student projects and industry researchers) throughout the world, and submitting papers to peer-review journals at every opportunity for most of the last decade. Not to mention training hundreds of people to promote their ideas for them.

There have been considerable efforts to put an article about Nassim Haramein, the scientist, on Wikipedia. The results can be seen here – I think you'll find the discussion revealing.

(It's worth noting that all Garrett Lisi did to set the academic world abuzz was to present his ideas at a single relatively obscure conference in Iceland.)

(d) because anyone with an understanding of science can see that his claims and his methods are not scientific in any sense of the term, and that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about?

I reckon so.

The Schwarzschild Proton and other ideas from The Resonance Foundation have also been discussed in depth at sciencefile.org.

A similar question. How is it that none of his radical historical ideas have any support from any academic institutions either?

I promised I'd stick to the scientific side... but I'd suggest something roughly along the lines of 'ditto'

There was more I had planned to discuss here. I honestly could go on and on with this guy, but it's already rather longer than I anticipated. (I'm open to suggestions, though.) I don't know how much evidence folks feel they need.

[Edit on 8th June: More clear examples of Haramein (a) being clueless about all aspects of physics, and (b) making absurd claims for his insights into physics, can be found in a new post here. http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/whats-so-misleading-about-nassim.html]

I'm aware that not everyone understands what evidence is. Some people are even prepared to argue that the more effort we put into 'debunking' someone like Nassim, the more likely it is that he's right, because otherwise why would we go to so much trouble?

No. The reason I want to 'debunk' him is because he's wrong. I teach physics and maths to students, and I think it's important to let them know when something is wrong. It's important to be able to tell truth from falsehood - if we don't, then we lose sight of truth altogether. I don't like it when someone pretends to have insights into the laws of physics that all the scientists of the world are supposedly too dumb to have realised, but in fact has nothing but charisma and a silvery tongue. And I noticed that there don't seem to be many detailed explanations on the web of why he is wrong. So I thought, at the risk of looking like a nutter for going on about someone at such length, that I'd try to address the imbalance.

Cultivating the image of being a serious scientist by making misleading and false claims in order to attract paying followers is a serious abuse of trust. There are plenty of others I could have gone for instead. Marko Rodin is one. But you have to start somewhere.

I've posted this on an old and rather silly anonymous blog of mine that happens to still get some traffic (mainly because of the Planck Monkeys), because it means I can go on at length without it giving him any legitimacy.

Now if you just want to listen to him because he can tell an entertaining, inspiring, but rather silly story, full of stuff he's made up, then I wouldn't argue with you for doing that at all.

[Edit 22nd July: Response to this article by Nassim Haramein...]

Response from Nassim Haramein

Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project has published a detailed response to this article. To find out more and to read his response for yourself, please see here.

http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/nassims-response-to-bobathon.html#res

Thank you.

On the Resonance Project website there are books by Nassim that are for sale, and by the price of some it seems he's earning a good money.

Re: Nassim Haramein

There is a thread on Haramein here.

Before starting a new thread, it is always best to first do a search. If you have new information, you can just add it to the existing thread, instead of starting a new one. Thanks. :)

Re: Nassim Haramein

There is a thread on Haramein here.

Before starting a new thread, it is always best to first do a search. If you have new information, you can just add it to the existing thread, instead of starting a new one. Thanks. :)

I did search it but no thread came, then i noticed you have to type letter code. Thanks.

Iconoclast said:
i watched klaus dona's latest video from nexworld.tv and was shocked that he brought out haramein at the end. i had never heard of this guy before but as soon as he began to talk, red lights went off in my head. everything he said felt "wrong".
i hope dona will return to his more sober and non-speculative approach. i fear NH has been attached to him so he can be discredited.

Me also. I started to see a video of one of his conferences that Trinity, here in Spain, posted in her blog. But after 3 minutes I stopped. I don't know, I did not border. I am always very skeptical.

It was my understanding that any person who would really either come close to, or resolve the UFT would most likely either get killed or dissapeare.

One friend posted the following 30m video of this guy, here it is :

It was vocally translated to french, thus i assume that the original english version exists without the french on top, but if you activate the english sub-titles you'll have the whole transcript. I started to listen before coming to this thread. The first minutes look good, kicking the already flickering darwin's theory of evolution ... he mentions genetic alteration, ancien advanced civilisation, pyramids, the deluge, cometary bombardment ... a bit of everything.

There are suprisingly a good number of truths, but ... hard to explain. Despite these truths scattered all along, i have the feeling that the main purpose of this clip is or are :
- ETs exist (part of the plan to slowly enter this fact in the masses)
- ETs are nice guys coming to help
In fact, i do not recall he said that, but he said that they came in the past to help, which for the average person who will watch the video this will implicity mean that ET are nice guys. ...

The post above from @Corvus gives a good idea of this guy. Do we need to wonder if he became, nowodays, a true truth seeker, or is he still a true money seeker ? At least, i "bumb'ed"' this old thread.

If i had a question about him this would be a general question : does this kind of guy brings finally more good or more bad ? Could he be influenced by a mix of STO & STS forces, as C's often answered about some sources or some specific events in the world ? Anyway, my general feeling about is negative, it's too mainstream, even if some truths are being unveiled ...

In my initial search time I saw his 8-hour lectures that he had recorded in 2003. I found them very interesting and I resonated a lot with what he said.

Later, I saw a conference that he gave in the city of Barcelona in 2010 and alarm bells went off when I saw that his conference was exactly the same as the one in 2003.

I thought, "Hasn't this man learned anything new in seven years? Is he telling the same script?"

But what definitely caught my attention was that after the conference, during the questions from the public, he was very interested in various brands that existed in Spain in old churches. Several people pointed him to various places in other places in Spain, where there were also those "brands" in churches.

He was looking for something.

He’s back. This invitation, just sent to me by a friend,to listen to Nassim Harameins “plans for building a future humanity”.
Greetings Community!

Those who follow my work have patiently awaited the release of my Unified Field Theory of Everything Paper with building anticipation. I’ve been absent from calls and interviews over the last year and for good reason.

Thank you for your patience.
Many of you have reached out curious about my whereabouts, perhaps wondering why I’ve gone silent.
Believe me, I have missed you and I have much to share.
We are creating an engineering roadmap for technologies that precisely describe how to extract energy from the zero-point energy (ZPE) field.

It’s been difficult to be away from you and I’ve had to entrench myself in the quantum; drawing from it the mathematical equations for the fundamental mechanics of nature at the planck scale.

My team of scientists and I have solved the mathematical equations that unify all forces, all scales, and all constants, taking the guesswork out of Einstein's field equations and bridging incomplete theories with precise analytical mathematical equations. To unravel the esoteric paradoxes of modern-day physics, we’ve had to rework and connect seemingly disconnected theories to find an analytical path to Maxwell, Einsteins, and Max Planck’s theories, unlocking a puzzled framework that has plagued Quantum Physics and the Theory of Relativity for the last century.

Most physicists are baffled by the nature of the quantum field and do not understand that zero-point energy is fundamental to the mechanics of quantum physics. This nature of reality was discovered by Max Planck, the father of Quantum theory, yet modern physicists do not believe that we can pull energy from the vacuum.

Solving the Unified Field Theory of Everything is no small feat. What’s even more challenging than solving mathematical equations is reverse engineering the perplexities of the standard model built on discontinuous theories and unexplained constants and free parameters.

It has not been easy to stay away from you all, but it has been necessary. As if unraveling the greatest mysteries of the Universe hasn’t kept us occupied, we have orchestrated commensurate changes to our organizations in order to take these technological discoveries to the next level. Now is the time. I need your help and participation more than ever. It is time to change the world together and build a community that will launch humanity into the new world.

Come and talk with me

I will host a call with my leadership team to share how we will bring these technologies into the world.
Hear our plans for building a new future for humanity.

60-minute conversation plus,
30 min Q&A

French Speaking (LIVE)
Thursday, August 3
8pm CEST

English Speaking (LIVE)
Saturday, August 5
11am EST

With Gratitude,
Nassim Haramei
I haven’t come across him before but when my new agey friends send me links and lectures I’m always curious about who they are following and what they are all about. Every time I’ve looked someone or a book or movement up there has been a thread on it in the forum. I’m not interested in delving into this guys work but clearly others have tracked him so have posted this announcement.
Regarding Haramein I wonder what he’s up to and who benefits from these plans?

Last edited:
He’s back. This invitation, just sent to me by a friend,to listen to Nassim Harameins “plans for building a future humanity”.

I haven’t come across him before but when my new agey friends send me links and lectures I’m always curious about who they are following and what they are all about. Every time I’ve looked someone or a book or movement up there has been a thread on it in the forum. I’m not interested in delving into this guys work but clearly others have tracked him so have posted this announcement.
Regarding Haramein I wonder what he’s up to and who benefits from these plans?
In my new age, I saw his 8 hour lectures and for example he agrees with the C's when saying that the planets are portals. He says that every body has a black hole in its center and that through that singularity you can travel.

I believe that he has something in what he says, but I also believe that he is behind some agenda.

I don't believe anyone, until they are skewered on rationwiki :-D

Back
Top Bottom