My mother passed away...

My condolences for your loss SE. Take care of yourself, indeed and you also may talk to your mother in your thoughts and calm her that you'll be okay and everything was fine and she should go further. Sometime you'll meet and share all the moments if you wish.

Sometimes before falling asleep I talk to my father who also passed away and several times we met in my dream after an all that I remembered was his calm and laugh on his face. That was quite enough to feel relaxed and hope that he is at the best place :hug2:

My sincere condolences for your loss Suneterna.
How be happy since there is less light now...
What comes to mind, is to ask what would make your mother happy now if one considers her to just have stepped beyond the veil? Would she not be most happy to see you shine and fill the space she left behind with light?

You can still talk to your newly departed mother as newly departed often hang around a while as mentioned in books on the afterlife and as others have mentioned in the afterlife thread. Ask her for support and comfort in these difficult times for you and perhaps pray for her good adjustment/transition.

Wishing you much strength. :hug2:

Hi SunEterna,

Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss, it sounds like change was such that it has left a large place in your life feeling empty. Sometimes after such an experience, life seems directionless, and it may be for a while. But, and I know it's easier said than done, from time to time as you're able to, and without denying what you yourself feel, try to see it all as part of her path that she's now walking on.

Give yourself time and space to honor her life, be gentle in the process and don't forget that we're here for whatever you may need.

There will be no words that can give you comfort. It must go through you. It is not easy, but it will get better. In 2018 I accompanied my mother for 4 months until her death. It was a very deep experience for which I am very grateful. But someone is missing. You suddenly have to become an adult. But if we look ahead after all the deep sadness and pain, if we don't lose courage, we have the opportunity to learn a lot. I am very thankful to my mom for this and I wish you SunEtera all the best from my heart and be hugged from afar. You are not alone ❤️

My deep condolences and thoughts go out to you, SunEterna. May you not fear to cry to help free the sorrows of the heart for the loss of your mum, and may you find more light in the sympathetic memories between you. :hug2:

"What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us."
– Helen Keller

Heartfelt condolences SunEterna for the loss of your mom. For me, when i lost my dad, the grieving process was deep and intense but indeed showed me so much light and love that was between us and still is with his spirit being on the other side. The feeling that he is on the other side became more clear once i gained more knowledge and understanding about dying and what's going on then, and the Afterlife thread and Stafford Betty's books are very valuable in that respect. You are never alone. I know it's hard but hang in there, allow the light to shine in your heart through the felt presence of your mom and cherish the bond between you. Big hugs :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom