"My Big Toe" Theory Of Everything from Thomas Campbell

As the C’s said if I remember correctly no one has a complete picture or the whole pie and only one person that is known has completed G’s work. With all that being said I recently came across Thomas Campbells work, videos, philosophies and I am still gleaning from it. Instead of creating a new thread about “My Big T.O.E” I searched the forum and came across the most relevant thread to the topic which is this one.

A few things that are similar below. As they say even disinformation contains truth so discerning is important. From other sources such as, Robert Monroe, Val Valarian (Jon Grace) The C’s, Ra material and The Work and info here on the forum Tom Campbells work agrees with the other aforementioned people and work in the below ways.

1) Don’t believe anything.
2) Verify and experience
3) Going into experience with fear/assumptions will be limiting.
4) You have to do for yourself others can assist but it’s on you to experience, learn and grow.
5) Free Will is real and is based on choices and “improves” based on info
6) info giving to a being too early or when not ready can hinder.
7) Love is to do for STOther.knowledge is part of it as well
8) there is a place where ever thought, emotion, action is stored like a movie
9) One can “go out of body” or in Tom’s vocable locate and access their consciousness to travel to other realities.
10) This is not the only reality others are available you can chose where to go after death and or can go to another place besides earth.
11) Spirit realm is filled with evil, negative, harmful entities however there are also entities that assist.
12) This place earth this reality is a school and compared to other realities it has a good amount of rules to facilitate learning a few other realities have more rules and the majority of realities out there have less…

I only discovered Thomas Campbells work in September/Begining of October so I’m sure this list is longer but this is what I see after a few weeks.

One thing I believe that is missing is nuance about this reality, more specifics or things to look out for or go towards. He says go to an experience or do something if you will learn from it. Well who, what, when, where, why, how are important and I know his work is a theory so what I am asking is kind of hard to include but as we know diving head first into water just because you want to dive and it’s water doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

To end my “complement sandwich” lol with I “like” or my being likes this Theory and I believe I can add it to my repertoire of knowledge to learn, improve, protect, assist and progress.

Maybe this topic should be in “The Work” or psychology/science section, albeit I am not a mod and don’t make that call. I believe the forum can work on and improve this Theory without the need to speak to Campbell. But imagine a conversation with someone(s) from this forum and all the nuance topics and Campbells theory. I guess his response to everything would just be “it’s information for the collective consciousness use your current and next moments free will to lower your entropy”

My response would be well there’s ways to receive information more efficiently without the smog of emotional, physical and intellectual damage, hurt, confusion and wounds along with other nuance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom