My 15 Years Old Son Died...

My condolences as well Mando, though I know it must be hard in this moment, try to be strong and take care of you and your family.

Hello Mundo There arn't words to say how you & your wife must feel right now , I too lost my son (to a drunk driver) ..
Words are useless at times like these , I can not help you in your request of your son's position .. I would think it would be largely to do with your position & gain in knowladge at this point & "time"
Our childern are so much like ourselves and follow what we do in life , I hope he was looking over your shoulder while you and wife were gaining knowladge & hope he asked himself what is going on questioning/learning = knowladge ... that alone "I hope" would given him lot's of protection & choises ..

Take care my friend hold your wife tight , I wish you both calm night's so you both can get some rest good luck Mundo ...

I feel for you, Mando. May you & your family stays strong for the moments ahead.

Condolences to your family & you.

Thank you for posting the accompanying article Mundo about your son. My deepest condolences to you and your family and friends. :hug2:

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family.

I have a 15 year old son myself and was thinking today just how much I love him, then I read your posting - I can only begin to imagine the sorrow and pain you are going through. :cry:

Strength to you in this trying time :hug2:

Chopper said:
Hello Mundo There arn't words to say how you & your wife must feel right now , I too lost my son (to a drunk driver) ..
Words are useless at times like these , I can not help you in your request of your son's position .. I would think it would be largely to do with your position & gain in knowladge at this point & "time"
Our childern are so much like ourselves and follow what we do in life , I hope he was looking over your shoulder while you and wife were gaining knowladge & hope he asked himself what is going on questioning/learning = knowladge ... that alone "I hope" would given him lot's of protection & choises ..

Take care my friend hold your wife tight , I wish you both calm night's so you both can get some rest good luck Mundo ...

My heart also goes out to you, Chopper.

Mariama said:
Chopper said:

My heart also goes out to you, Chopper.

Yes, I am very sorry to hear about your loss, as well, Chopper. Such a terrible ordeal to lose one's child at such a young age. Mando and Chopper, our thoughts and prayers are with you, and may you grieve properly and heal from the trauma.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(. You have my sympathy for the loss of your son. 12 years ago i lost my grandmother unexpectedlly ( she had a heart attack). I suffered for a long time but what offered my some consolment was the fact that i could dream her from time to time. Every time i had a dream with her she told me she's not dead and that she will return or talk to me in my dreams when i'm down. I have this feeling that i'm under her guidance.
Maybe if you dream your son and have the opportunity to communicate with him and feel his presence you will be relieved to know that his spirit is in higher plane of existence.

I’m very sorry about your loss, Mando! Such a tragedy!.. I don’t have words to express my grief... I hope you’ll communicate with his soul, even if in dreams only…

My deepest condolences on your loss, Mando. No matter how big he was, I know he'll always be your baby boy, and to lose him at this early stage is a sad tragedy. Let him go to where he's destined to :cry:

Paulus.-

Thank you guys...

Your words really comfort us a lot, it is hard to deal with the sorrow of this tragedy and you guys are helping me a lot, I think this is the first time in my life I feel the oneness, you guys are amazing friends, amazing beings and amazing humans...Thank you Laura again for let us be part of this forum and be part of your team...

Chopper: Thank you for share with us your son's story and your sorrow, now I know...It feels like you don't deserve to live after someone took the life of your loved and more if your loved is young...I'm with you chopper...I'll stay close of this forum to continue growing in knowledge....

Thank you guys....thank you all of you...
Mando

Back
Top Bottom