My 15 Years Old Son Died...

aromero@keyt.com

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi Everybody...

I'm trying to get some help, my 15 years old son die in a tragedy a month ago, he was hit by a truck crossing the street and he died by injuries at the moment of the impact, we are devastated, I always talked to him about C's experiment, all things I learn from the amazing job Laura and Ark are doing...Well, I hope won't be much if could we ask to C's about him if he decide to go 5th density or not...or where does he decide to stay...

I'm prying every single moment form him, he died pretty young, he was passionate for life and guitar player, he wants to be a rock star...And I'm just asking if there is some help I can get to know about him...

http://thedailysound.com/2011/10/san-marcos-teen-killed-in-santa-barbara-crash-wanted-to-be-a-rock-star/

Thanks everybody for all your help...

Mando

Re: My 15 Years Old Son Die...

Hello Mando I'm sorry to hear what has happened to your son, my heartfelt condolence to you and your family :hug2:

Hi Mando,
I am so sorry for you and your family :cry:
Sincere condolences.

My sincire condolences Mando,

Not easy to find the right words to comfort on such a loss.

My heart goes out to you :hug2:

I am very sorry, Mando. Sincere condolences for you loss. :hug2:

I'm so sorry to hear that Mando :(
My condolences to you and all loved ones. Please take good care :hug2:

Heart felt, and warm sympathy's to this untimely, and sudden loss of your son. My condolence's Mando.

You will find tremendous support here, Mando, as talking will help in the healing.

Also here at, The Compassionate Friends website, available in En Español
http://www.compassionatefriends.org/home.aspx

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son, Mando. My condolences to you and your family. :hug2: :flowers:

I am really sorry to hear about your son, Mando.
A big hug for you and your family.

When my ex boy-friend's younger brother (12) was killed by a truck he actually came to say good-bye to me. OSIT. I could see him bathing in some light, smiling broadly. It was totally unexpected.
When I lost my second mother I also felt her presence somehow.

I know from a friend who lost her husband the same thing happened. He is still around somehow.
I have also felt his presence. Not at first, as I was furious with him, but when the anger subsided and I understood better what his role had been I could see and feel him.

Not sure whether this helps.

I'm so sorry to hear about that Mando.
Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Hey jhonny
I'm so sorry for what happened to your son. I wish you well to you and your familly.
Take care of yourself.
KISSESS

Back
Top Bottom