My 15 Years Old Son Died...

I'm so sorry for what happened to your son, he was been 8 days older than me, I sometimes want to die because my parents unknowingly destroy me, and I don ' t know what should I do.They think that cassipaea is bullshit and they and they forbid me to read anything that have connect with cassiopaea, david icke, meditation ......And I also have so much problems in school, im my mind and my obsession with -flicking-g Nazi and war and material things.I know that is death is no solution but I don ' t know WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!

Bosnia in my heart said:
I'm so sorry for what happened to your son, he was been 8 days older than me, I sometimes want to die because my parents unknowingly destroy me, and I don ' t know what should I do.They think that cassipaea is bullshit and they and they forbid me to read anything that have connect with cassiopaea, david icke, meditation ......And I also have so much problems in school, im my mind and my obsession with -flicking- Nazi and war and material things.I know that is death is no solution but I don ' t know WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!
It would make things a lot easier for both you and them if you were to try to practice strategic enclosure. Also, if you haven't already, you may want to read the books on narcissism. That will help you to understand family dynamics better as well as yourself.

Question: Is it possible for you to go to a counselor? Doing so may also be helpful with dealing with pent up feelings.

edit: clarity

"Question: Is it possible for you to go to a counselor? Doing so may also be helpful with dealing with pent up feelings."

Answer: Maby, I don' t know.

Bosnia in my heart said:
"Question: Is it possible for you to go to a counselor? Doing so may also be helpful with dealing with pent up feelings."

Answer: Maby, I don' t know.
Do you mind saying how old you are? 16?

One reason I asked about counseling is because it's concerning to hear that someone has feelings that they want to die and unfortunately we're not equipped here to handle such situations so it would be a good idea for you to consider it.

Bosnia in my heart said:
I know that is death is no solution but I don ' t know WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!

Have you had a chance to try the EE program, mentioned to you here? It can really help with stress.

Also, I agree with truth seeker's advice about Strategic Enclosure - you may really want to read up on it, as it sounds like you may be in need of the protection such a philosophy can provide.

Of course, if you have any questions about either topic, please feel free to ask for help!

Back
Top Bottom