'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

David asked to have this report shared on social media as a warning for people hiking alone in mountain wilderness, so I'm sharing. But, I must tell you I'm creeped out by this and it gives me the chills because these cases happened where I live in Colorado. David says he's very familiar with this area and I'd like to know more about that. Mainly about the missing people who lived at Mesa Verde which he mentioned perhaps.

Before I post the video I'd like to tell you something of my day. I spent part of the day at a small, pristine lake about 10 miles from my home. It's surrounded by mountains and thick forest. I sat looking at the forest knowing it goes on and on into a vast wilderness area and I thought, anything could be out there, aside from bear and such, more unusual things. I think the mountains here are scary, They're HUGE, wild and so powerful. I would NOT go far alone.

David Lunde disappeared Oct. 2022 while hiking in the mountains. He worked at James Ranch, 5 miles from me and I passed it today. The second case was this past June 24, 2023, Eon O'Brian. Both where very fit young men of 28 and 29 years and disappeared within miles of each other. They haven't been found.

I vaguely recall David Lunde going missing (missing hikers aren't to rare here and are usually found) so I looked up the story and found a third man who went missing on July 17, 2022. David missed one I think. Again, Molas Pass isn't to far from me.

On July 17, 22-year-old Daniel Lamthach, a volunteer for the grueling Hardrock 100 race, went for a run off Molas Pass. He was not prepared for a night in the wilderness. The next day hikers found his cellphone on the Elk Creek Trail. Search and rescuers spent 10 days searching the area with planes and helicopter-dropped crews around the Trinity Peaks area. Severe weather, lightning strikes and a mudslide hindered the search, which officials suspended on July 27 after more than 250 personnel hours spent by the crews with the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control and 600 hours spent by local rescuers.

To add to this creepiness, the poster behind David looks like something I saw one night at a friends house some years ago (in this area). 3 lights flying in a triangle, blackness in-between the lights, no light shining down though. I haven't seen this film yet so maybe more information on that. Chills.

1691212914725.png

Last edited:
New from David. The main missing story involves an 8-year old who stepped off a train in Norther Canada (near Kenora) from the year 1909:

Missing 411 David Paulides Presents the Case of a Missing Girl from the Forests of Ontario, Canada​

Another update on the Julian Sands case:

Hikers who found Julian Sands’ remains on mountain recall ‘surreal’ experience: ‘He was dressed like a ninja’

The group of hikers that found actor Julian Sands’ body months after he vanished in the Southern California mountains have spoken out about the “surreal” experience for the first time.

Sands, 65, was reported missing by his wife on Jan. 13 after the “The Killing Fields” star never returned from a hike in the San Gabriel Mountains outside of Los Angeles. He was last seen in the area of Mount Baldy — which is notoriously treacherous for hikers.

His body was found by local hikers on June 24 after months of unsuccessful search efforts.

The leader of the hiking group who, like all hikers in the area, was well aware Sands had gone missing on the mountain, had an eerie fear in the back of her mind: “I hope we don’t find a dead body today,” she told the Los Angeles Times.

Three hours later, the group said they weren’t surprised when they spotted a lone boot. And then another boot, a trekking pole and, finally, human bones.

They found a pile of dark winter clothing and a wallet nearby. Inside the wallet was a driver’s license with Sands’ familiar face looking back at them. The name on the ID confirmed their suspicions.

“It was surreal,” hiker Bill Dwyer told the outlet.

The hikers noted how his remains blended into the landscape, making him hard to locate.

The group’s organizer told the outlet that the hike, while difficult, is beautiful: “Full of wildflowers and waterfalls, it’s perfect for people who don’t like trails, like me.”

They reached the flat canyon, at about 8,400 feet, three-and-a-half hours later. The organizer said she walked right past the first boot, which was spotted by another hiker behind her.

The bones, they said, were scattered — likely by wild animals. But Sands’ remains could have been pushed into the area by avalanches or melting snow.

What was most concerning to the hikers was the lack of equipment found near the remains necessary for such a dangerous winter hike.

They did not find a backpack, which could have contained necessary survival supplies, and noted he was “dressed like a ninja” in dark clothing, making him hard for rescuers to spot.

The hikers also noted that he was wearing microspikes — small metal cleats that are great for hiking on snowy trails, but not for icy mountain trails, where crampons, heavy spikes strapped to hiking boots, are necessary, according to the LA Times.

“I was a little shocked to see the microspikes,” Dwyer said. “They were just the wrong tools for the job at hand.”

They also found no signs of a helmet or an ice axe. They did find Sands’ cellphone perched on a rock beneath a tree, but most of the mountain does not get reception.

After finding the bones, Dwyer used his Garmin InReach — a $400 pocket-size satellite-messaging device — to send an SOS with their exact location to authorities, he told The Times. Responders arrived in eight minutes, he said.

Officials confirmed the remains were Sands’ three days later, five months after his disappearance.
An avalanche - and, later, wild animals - could indeed have scattered his clothing and equipment away from his body. But then why didn't the authorities suggest this, rather than leave his death "undetermined"?

John Dover has reminded me of the research work by Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke who had spent some decades collecting first-hand narratives of encounters between American Indians and the 'Star People'.

While she ususally was holding her interviews between Alaska and Arizona, in her book "Sky People" she was doing research among the natives of Belize, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico.

Stories about missing time, abductions, police officers coming forward, strange encounters on rural highways, a moose abduction, Blue Men, reptilians and insectoids, lost time and the space-traveling Maya...
I just searched the forums for Ardy Sixkiller Clarke and Encounters with the Star People and only came up with this single comment, which I find strange given her subject material. I read Encounters and have the sequel on deck, and I find the stories quite compelling, though I have no way to corroborate any of it since the people she spoke to who claimed to have spoken with The Ancestors in contemporary times won't even speak with their own family and friends about it for fear of ridicule.

I had hoped to at least find some question to the C's about the veracity of the stories within her books. Maybe I'll submit one.

New from David. The main missing story involves an 8-year old who stepped off a train in Norther Canada (near Kenora) from the year 1909:

Missing 411 David Paulides Presents the Case of a Missing Girl from the Forests of Ontario, Canada​

I watched this episode a couple of times and Dave's research team had some trouble finding the exact location of "Pine" east of Kenora and just before Vermilion Bay. One of the issues is that the CN rail line doesn't follow the current Trans-Canada Highway but is further north. At the time of the disappearance the rail was the only transportation to the small communities strung through the Canadian Shield between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay.

My family lived halfway between the CP (south Line at Vermilion Bay) and the CN (north line at Mc Intosh) for 35 years. Many of the locals have lived in the area for generations back to the early 20th century. There is no community called "Pine" between Kenora and Vermilion Bay.

I am almost completely sure that the previous name of Mc Intosh, Ontario was probably Pine. Many names changed in these small sidings/hamlets along the rails in the early years (Kenora was originally Rat Portage - good name change for marketing purposes ;-)
Mc Intosh is the only community on the CNR in that area with any substantial population. The physical description of the location in the articles also describes Mc Intosh quite closely.

I'll add some background on the area like Dave does which might give this area some context for "High Strangeness". The whole area is covered with logging roads and hunting trails. As a teenager, I spent summers on Blue Lake not far from Mc Intosh, where one side of my family lived. My buddies and I could drive our dirt bikes for dozens of miles in almost any direction - which is what we did most of the summer.

When I was 14 or 15 we found ourselves in Mc Intosh (my buddy had friends there as he was a local but it was my first time). The place instantly creeped me out. The old residential school was still standing but closed. Beside it was a small chapel that was somehow flooded from a nearby pond. We didn't go into the school, but did go into the old chapel. Very creepy and sure did not feel "godly" but rather the opposite.

The school had (and still does in the local area) a very nasty reputation for the physical and mental abuse that took place there. One of my parents closest friends from the area attended there until middle-school and described it to them as "hell" and wouldn't talk about it more than that. In the early-90's I went back out there one night to show some of my city friends how creepy it was. It was even worse and the weird colour on the building made it almost glow green. We didn't stay long ;-) The building burned down a few years later and nobody shed a tear.

Around the same time in the 90's one of best friends who lived there (we were in our 20's by then) said he knew where a family was squatting in a house quite a ways out in the woods. He said he had met the daughter at school and she claimed her family were witches. She had even brought creepy old charms and has scars on her arms that looked like symbols. The OPP (Provincial Police) had removed them the week before, but my friend was sure the house would still contain some sort of valuable witchcraft tools we could use (ha ha). We knew the general area of the old house (3 miles or so through the woods) and decided to bushwhack on game trails in a straight line. Within an hour we were completely lost. My friend lived on that road his whole life and spent hundreds of hours on dirt bikes on every trail. He could not figure out where we were for the life of him. I had never seen him freak out before like this.

We finally decided to just bust through the thickest bush we could to what we thought was the west as that was where the road should be. We got scratched up really bad - but the road was right there. There's a car on that road every 10 or 15 minutes and big trucks every half hour and we didn't hear anything (forest cloak?). When The Blair Witch Project came out a few years later, I could completely relate to the characters plight!

Years later I also had this series of recurring dreams about being in the general area described below where there was this beautiful grassy river and old fur trade style communities that hadn't changed in decades that stretched out into the woods for miles. Like a magical forgotten world. I even went out there a few times looking for some sign of something similar - no dice!

More directly related to Missing 411 is an event that happened when my parents first bought a cabin there in 1981. Our neighbour's eight year-old daughter went blueberry picking with her elderly gramma in the late afternoon. Blueberry bushes out there grow in the sand along the side of the road and don't extend much past the ditch as its too shady in the woods. Everybody picks in the summer as it's easy to fill an ice cream pail in about an hour.

After about three hours the mom noticed the daughter and gramma hadn't returned. As the gramma wasn't mobile enough to head off into the woods (and would never do so with a little kid with all the bears out there), the mom thought she'd find them right away. She searched all the likely locations and checked the neighbours. By dark the alarm was raised and everyone with a dirt bike or trike headed out onto the logging roads and trails to look them. The local Provincial Police were also called (there's only 1 cop in Vermilion Bay).

By about 2am they were found sitting against a tree shivering and disoriented (it was summer, but the nights were cool) in an area very close to where they were last picking. An area I'm guessing was likely searched multiple times. I asked my mom what she remembered about it and it was pretty much the same as me, except she remembered a lot more panic than I did. As for the explanation from the pair on how they got lost, my mom couldn't remember any. My sister is still friends with the daughter on FB and she's a big 411 fan. We've discussed messaging her to ask some details, but don't want to trigger a potentially traumatic memory.

There's some more weirdness out near Mc Intosh, but this post is long enough. It matches a number of 411 profile points though. Granite everywhere (precambrian Canadian Shield). Hundreds of lakes. Swamps. Bogs. Remote. A Lizzy wonderland ;-)

I had hoped to at least find some question to the C's about the veracity of the stories within her books. Maybe I'll submit one.

Gee, I thought I was the only one around here having read her books, all four of them.

I have no way to corroborate any of it since the people she spoke to who claimed to have spoken with The Ancestors in contemporary times won't even speak with their own family and friends about it for fear of ridicule.

Given her long-standing scientific career in psychology and history I would be very surprised if she were ready to defile her reputation by writing dubious stuff. As for the truthfulness of the people she had interviewed the fact that she is Cherokee must have been reassuring to American Indians she talked to.

I think the fear of ridicule by people having experienced encounters with aliens is by no means limited to indigenous cultures.

I have chosen to use the term "American Indian" instead of "Native American". Here is why.
[American Indian] researchers have decided to refer to tribal groups in general as American Indians rather than Native Americans based upon the fact that the use of the term "Native American" was increasingly claimed by those born within the US regardless of ethnicity. (A.S. Clarke)

What impressed me in general was that American Indian culture seems to have a different way of dealing with such encounters. While Whites often seem to freak out not least because of experiencing that their own 'high civilization' can be easily dwarfed by technology from elsewhere (which is humiliating to them), American Indians often seem to make an elusive connection to their ancestors regardless if there is a such a connection at all.

Their tribal traditions tell them of unusual beings from the past and a certain interconnectedness with them.

I am almost completely sure that the previous name of Mc Intosh, Ontario was probably Pine. Many names changed in these small sidings/hamlets along the rails in the early years (Kenora was originally Rat Portage - good name change for marketing purposes ;-)
Mc Intosh is the only community on the CNR in that area with any substantial population. The physical description of the location in the articles also describes Mc Intosh quite closely.

Interesting, and as much as I'm somewhat aware of the locations (like Kenora), would not have thought. So thanks for adding in those details. Had noted, you may have also, that David called the police in Kenora then, the RCMP, and while a new revised name, they were the North-West Mounted Police back then. As you said, though, today they are the OPP - with many colourful names attributed.

More directly related to Missing 411 is an event that happened when my parents first bought a cabin there in 1981. Our neighbour's eight year-old daughter went blueberry picking with her elderly gramma in the late afternoon. Blueberry bushes out there grow in the sand along the side of the road and don't extend much past the ditch as its too shady in the woods. Everybody picks in the summer as it's easy to fill an ice cream pail in about an hour.

Yes, indeed a big practice, here it is most often Huckle Berries, and recall Berries as described by the Cs (and David):

Session 14 March 2015

Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q:
(L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]

(Scottie) "Put him back in the berry same place where you took him from!"

(L) That makes me think of Br'er Rabbit and Briar Patch story.

[See: http://americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/07/brer_rabbit_meets_a_tar_baby.html]

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

A:
Yes.

Q:
(L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

A: Yes.

(L) Alright then.

A little off the usual mark for David and Missing 411.

David, in early August has a talk called 'The Factual News' that looks to, he said, news only, and this is what you wanted. He speaks of;
  • Trump's inditement
  • Guns
  • Prestige Biotech (odd one from California (not on the forum) - a lab with, it seemed to be determined, linked to Chinese owners)

Snip
The inventory of biological agents in the refrigerators include coronavirus and other exotic contagions, such as malaria, Hepatitis B and C, chlamydia, human herpes, and rubella, among others, used in the production of various test kits.
[...]
As news of the lab’s existence and closure broke last week, The Bee decided to take a deep look at how the illicit lab was able to operate, how it was discovered and shut down, and how news of its existence sparked conspiracy theories rooted in distrust of China and debate over the origins of COVID-19. We spoke to numerous investigators and reviewed hundreds of pages of court documents to compile this report.

DEADLY VIRUSES, ‘AT LEAST 20 POTENTIALLY INFECTIOUS AGENTS’

Prestige Biotech Inc., a company incorporated in Nevada but whose owners live in China, and its predecessor Universal Meditech Inc. previously operated for several years in an industrial building in south Fresno. Following a fire at that site, and amid a dispute with its landlord, the owners apparently hastily relocated the lab and its equipment to leased space inside the Reedley warehouse at 850 I St.

According to experts assisting the city, the lab looked like it was set up not for active manufacture of test kits for COVID-19, pregnancy tests and other diagnostic tests, but for shipping of already-assembled test kits and storage of components, chemicals, and biological agents used to develop and produce test kits, Harper said.

Investigators with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control determined in May that the Reedley warehouse had “at least 20 potentially infectious agents” besides the COVID-19 virus stored in its refrigerators, according to documents filed in Fresno County Superior Court. Those bacterial, viral and parasitic materials included chlamydia, E. coli, streptococcus, Hepatitis B and C, human herpes, HIV (the virus that causes AIDS), rubella and malaria.
[...]
‘GENETICALLY MODIFIED’ MICE PROMPT SPECULATION

Court documents include a reference to a March 3 statement by Xiuquin Yao, reportedly the president of Prestige Biotech, that indicated mice found at the site were “genetically modified to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus” for testing related to development of diagnostic testing kits.
[...] {long article and worth reading}
Harper and Hahn determined that by April 12, 178 mice had died; the remaining 773 living mice were euthanized and ultimately incinerated, except for 10 specimens now in custody of the Reedley Police Department, according to court documents. Harper told

The Bee this week that the dead mice are being stored in a police evidence freezer that’s cold enough to preserve DNA and cells. The mice were preserved “for the owners to reclaim as a result of the abatement,” Harper added. “However, no one has come forward to claim the mice.”
  • Treasury (Janet Yellen)
  • Voter Fraud
  • US sending foreign aid to Russia and China (money committed from before, apparently, related to prey species management and relatively small sums) - and 43 Billion to Ukraine. David spend time on this subject’s and is very focused on the CCP and the US dollar being deplatformed.

The body of Aidan Roche has been found in the Swiss Alps after a 3 month search. Aidan was an experienced hiker on a 2 week solo trip, clearly knew what he was doing. He was close to finishing descent of a trail and had texted another person that he would arrive in 2 hours.

The conditions were good, clear and warm, with many hours of daylight left. The trail was clear and obvious, and not challenging even for an inexperienced hiker. It would also naturally be a very busy trail with plenty of other hikers coming and going.

They searched for at least 20 days including use of dogs and drones. "Not a trace" was found according to the rescuers.

Screenshot_20230926_104920_Chrome.jpg

Yet now a team of mountain rescuers finally found his brother near the end of his trail close to Gletscherschluct.

Unfortunately the media will not give any details such as whether the area was already searched, and the condition of the body. But I imagine that area would have been searched many times, as well as frequented by large numbers of other hikers over a 3 month period. Very strange, but probably that's the last we will hear of it..

Unfortunately the media will not give any details such as whether the area was already searched, and the condition of the body.
This is very important, so I think, it was a good, mindful 'Neighborhood Watch decision' to put up the article on Sott. We need to be prepared for this. Protect the herd against the Lizzies and their Sasquatch-dogs et al.

There are a couple technical details that needs to be mentioned here regards martial arts and toughness.

As I wrote:
First of all, if you hear about anybody disappearing:
1. You need to look up some links, where you see his photo: there you can see he is very well built, thoroughly muscular.

2.jpg

A 29 year old human male is in his prime regards self-defense. The human body can take a lot of punishment at this age and younger. Meaning its probably the hardest to kill such a man of any age group. By 29 males have grown into their body-frames, maximizing muscular mass and ruggedness. So even if a street gang started beating him with baseball-bats, realistically if he doesn't take a hit at the head, a lot of such beating is necessary, before a man with his physique is dispatched. Same with poking "as many holes as fast as possible" with shivs in prison. (Quote from a TV Show) Some males in their prime just stand up and go, their wounds close, because they have an excellent blood coagulation rate and they genetically heal fast. See here:
Initial evaluation and management of abdominal stab wounds in adults
(Dr. Gaby?)

Also it is not unusual in brawls, for some people to have a high pain threshold, meaning the strength of pain you feel as too great for you might be as "endurable" for them. Not just from adrenaline, but after, when the adrenaline is gone!

Therefore signs of violence on his body needs to be established.

Could he have been shot? Yeeaah..No... Were you out in the countryside after dark in your life?**
Cities are usually well lit. But a mountainous area can get surprisingly pitch-black dark at night. Also try to aim well on a hike trail, where you can break your ankles with any misstep!

Strong and confident people like Aidan Roche don't just collapse and die easily. Also he appears he failed to get scared of his shadow out in the wilderness, thus he loved hiking. Where you are completely alone. !!At night as well!! Do you have any idea how DARK it gets in the mountains at night??**
And by our knowledge on this forum and stories about High Strangeness:
- What are the things that go bump in the night??

David Paulides knows what he is talking about:
"Two young men, same age, athletic, smart, vanish at ski resorts in Austria and Switzerland, quite intriguing similarities."

I think David and others do suspect, WTH is going on. I think humans are now hunted in such a way that the hunters don't care so much about being found out anymore. And signs of this activity will show up in the news, as we go into the next years, I think.

Last edited:
A couple of days old (Oct 19, 2023) with Dave just back from a conference - which looks like this one.

Two cases:

Bert Cava (1961 California) and his family are on their way North and stop in Oregon at Crooked River camp ground.
Bert, 5-years old goes missing and is found over 53 hours later, near 15 miles away at the bottom of a cliff at a boulder field against the water.
This does not happen.
Bert remembered nothing other than rolling down a hill and loosing his shoes. He remebered not sleeping for over 50 hours and drinking from the stream.

Dr. Keith Peters 32-years old went missing at Mont Baldy area in 1941.
Keith was a a professor and PhD in Philosophy.
He was said to have been planning a trip to South America and was also reported to be having mental stress issues.
Keith drives his car up to the Baldy area, with the car found without Kieth.
A large search commences.
Keith is found in 2 ft of water, 30-40 ft below a waterfall naked, and on a rock.
His clothing was found 30 ft above at the waterfall.
Some say he fell, however there were only superficial wounds. A coroner inquest finds no chemicals in his system, he officially died of exposure and exhaustion.
They also said he did not die from a fall, and it was stated that they found his wallet a quarter mile away on a trail.
His shoes were never found, it was also stated.
David said, wallet - drop, clothes - drop, body - drop, i don't know. Strange case with a narrative back then build for local consumption.

Missing 411 Presents a College Professor who disappears in CA & A Missing Boy in an Oregon Park​

Two opinions on the Trail Runner case of Chad Pallansch. Davids, in brief, with a more extended version below.

Most Watched Segments:Rocky Mountain National Park- Missing Trail Runner: • Another Missing Trail Runner from a N... Cluster of Missing Trail Runners- Durango, CO • Missing 411 Presents Four Missing Peo... Missing UTE Elder and Skinwalker Ranch • Missing 411 Exposes the Missing Ute E... My Interview with TN Congressman Tim Burchett • David Paulides Interviews Tennessee C...

Then there was a focus in 2015 on Berries with disappearances and TDARM technology:
:shock:

David asked to have this report shared on social media as a warning for people hiking alone in mountain wilderness, so I'm sharing. But, I must tell you I'm creeped out by this and it gives me the chills because these cases happened where I live in Colorado. David says he's very familiar with this area and I'd like to know more about that. Mainly about the missing people who lived at Mesa Verde which he mentioned perhaps.

Before I post the video I'd like to tell you something of my day. I spent part of the day at a small, pristine lake about 10 miles from my home. It's surrounded by mountains and thick forest. I sat looking at the forest knowing it goes on and on into a vast wilderness area and I thought, anything could be out there, aside from bear and such, more unusual things. I think the mountains here are scary, They're HUGE, wild and so powerful. I would NOT go far alone.

David Lunde disappeared Oct. 2022 while hiking in the mountains. He worked at James Ranch, 5 miles from me and I passed it today. The second case was this past June 24, 2023, Eon O'Brian. Both where very fit young men of 28 and 29 years and disappeared within miles of each other. They haven't been found.

I vaguely recall David Lunde going missing (missing hikers aren't to rare here and are usually found) so I looked up the story and found a third man who went missing on July 17, 2022. David missed one I think. Again, Molas Pass isn't to far from me.

On July 17, 22-year-old Daniel Lamthach, a volunteer for the grueling Hardrock 100 race, went for a run off Molas Pass. He was not prepared for a night in the wilderness. The next day hikers found his cellphone on the Elk Creek Trail. Search and rescuers spent 10 days searching the area with planes and helicopter-dropped crews around the Trinity Peaks area. Severe weather, lightning strikes and a mudslide hindered the search, which officials suspended on July 27 after more than 250 personnel hours spent by the crews with the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control and 600 hours spent by local rescuers.

To add to this creepiness, the poster behind David looks like something I saw one night at a friends house some years ago (in this area). 3 lights flying in a triangle, blackness in-between the lights, no light shining down though. I haven't seen this film yet so maybe more information on that. Chills.

View attachment 79337
I sent an Email to David telling him about this other missing runner incase he's unaware of that and also of my UFO encounter, I also included the following video. Tourists traveling on the Narrow Gauge Railroad train to Silverton, filmed what appears to be Bigfoot on Oct. 8, 2023. Is it genuine? A close up shows a very well made furry costume if its an imposter and I'm sorry I cant find that clip again to post. The train travels through the mountains where Danial Lamthach went missing. Many think its a hoax since this sort of thing has happened before and thats probably the case although I'd prefer it to be real which is far more interesting. :-D

1698865565844.png

I didn't know Colorado has had so may sightings. Here is an older map from 2001.

1698865254184.png

Back
Top Bottom