'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Also there are some Missing 411 cases where the person is found alive. So, what is going on during the missing time?

Without understanding, the C's discuss being taken and replicated. Perhaps if so, one seems to be held in zero time suspension, while the other traditions to 4d where they do what it is they do - and not good. In situations like 411 missing cases where they are not replacing or reanimating as discussed below with war, they either don't replace (missing) or they do and they are not alive or they are alive and have no recollection of their missing time i.e., nothing happens to them, only happens to what has been replicated?

The 1995 session may speak to it, with the basis on their mention of TDARM (Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularizationr)

These questions look to war, replacing and reanimating, yet likely more to it:

Q: (L) OK, now, you said a moment ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, soul receptacles. When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?

A: Replacements for dead bodies, i.e. duplicated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, they make replacements for dead people and put their souls in a replacement body, so that they can continue living on, is that it?

A: Yes.
[...]

A: It is duplicate of old body.

Q: (T) Where do they get the duplicate? (L) Where do they get the material for the duplicate? I know that's a dumb question, I know the answer.

A: TDARM.

Q: (L) OK, that's it. (J) It's in the air, same thing. [TDARM is Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization] (T) Otherwise known in Star Trek as a 'Replicator'. (TK) Does somebody have to die in a certain way before they can do this?

A: No.

A: (TK): Is there a time limit on how long they can be dead?

A: No.
Q: (T): Well, because when your physical body dies, your soul body continues on. Your soul doesn't die, so they always have it. (L) They don't want to take your body out of the graveyard, because they're not concerned about the body.

A: Zero time.
Q: (T): Because there's no time... (L) They use the frequency vibration of the soul pattern, they take it into another density, use their TDARM technology to cause a molecular re-assembly; in other words, the atoms begin to whir and assemble around it in the pattern that it had before, and then it is a full-fledged body, and then they insert it back through the time doorway into 3D again. Is that correct?

A: Close.
[...]
Q: (L) OK, so they had to have an actual body for the pattern. (T) Was the original body... (TK) Did they actually get the bodies before anybody actually... (T) Before they were recovered, yes. Were the original bodies returned once the duplication was done?

A: More than one type of situation.

Q: (L) So, in other words, it could be sometimes, yeah, they were, and sometimes, no, they weren't. (J) It would be case by case. (T) Were some of these supposed "killed in action's" actually not killed? Were they still alive when they were removed?

A: All possibilities.

Then there was a focus in 2015 on Berries with disappearances and TDARM technology:

(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

Note: "(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]"

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

Pretty sure she wasn't in that river for most of the 3 weeks she was missing.

Yes, right, something similar to the above may be the case and when finally replaced, if found soon enough, not much change would take place to the body (being in water and such). Investigations somehow leave much unsaid.

That question is easily answered if they release what the body looked like when found. It’s winter so you wouldn’t get the type of decomposition that would happen in the summer, but it would be fairly obvious if the body was on the bank that long.

Exactly, but with all the media hype in the UK and criticism of police handling of the case, I doubt they'll release any pertinent information in that respect. Even from a 'mundane' point of view, admitting that the body was only in the water a few days immediately opens the case again to find out where she was until then, and who took her.

That question is easily answered if they release what the body looked like when found. It’s winter so you wouldn’t get the type of decomposition that would happen in the summer, but it would be fairly obvious if the body was on the bank that long.
Exactly, but with all the media hype in the UK and criticism of police handling of the case, I doubt they'll release any pertinent information in that respect. Even from a 'mundane' point of view, admitting that the body was only in the water a few days immediately opens the case again to find out where she was until then, and who took her.
Interestingly, they identified Nicola's body by her dental records or so they said. If that's even true. And:

'A full inquest will take place in June once the availability of a Home Office pathologist has been checked.'

Curioser and curiouser. I was hoping for more information, but it seems that Joe is right: it is likely they won't release any pertinent information. Too many eyes and too much light was shone on the case?

Last edited:
Interestingly, they identified Nicola's body by her dental records or so they said. If that's even true. And:

'A full inquest will take place in June once the availability of a Home Office pathologist has been checked.'

Curioser and curiouser. I was hoping for more information, but it seems that Joe is right: it is likely they won't release any pertinent information. Too many eyes and too much light was shone on the case?
If it was by dental records then most likely that means the body was in a state of decomposition.

The authorities would just look incompetent at this point. Supposed experts who couldn’t conduct a decent search and then she was found by a psychic.

It’s not the easiest place to look, the Wyre River has a roughly 3 meter tidal swing, however any competent person should have been able to conduct a search. Expect more of the same as the system falls apart.

Throwing Dave questions out there, was she clothed and are her shoes missing? I would go ahead and assume she suffered at the hands of someone not so nice under highly strange circumstances… I’m starting to think we really shouldn’t venture out alone.

And it'll probably end up becoming a cold case of abduction or something along the lines, square peg round hole.

Also there are some Missing 411 cases where the person is found alive. So, what is going on during the missing time?
If it's zero time, then... to the person no time passed, or a very long time. But it also reminded me of that session where it was discussed that sometimes a mistake is made when re introducing the person back into their realm, and that's why sometimes people wake up upside down or in a different time.

If I remember correctly, the idea is for it to work seamlessly but mistakes are made I suppose.

Yeah. Probably no different than alien abduction scenarios. Just different situations, instead of driving down the road you are walking in a national forest or out hunting and happen next to a berry bush along a river. I won't be doing any of that!
I know, and it is rather interesting to consider it, specially the sound of berries being somehow related, which for the life of me I can't fathom.. but there it is.

But, I keep on thinking about an analogous experience, and I think of my dog, he leaves the house and goes for his walk, comes back and time has gone as he understands it, but sometimes he leaves the house and goes for a walk.. but an incomprehensible mass takes him, and time seems to fly.. he suddenly shows up in a place really far away, that would've taken him days to run to, in a few minutes!

Only, it's the dog park in my dogs case, and the incomprehensible mass is my car. But I thought that the perception of events, must feel, to him, as if I had control over how fast time goes. I was just thinking about the notion of densities and awareness, and how magical things seem to us that are probably mundane to higher densities, much like a car ride must feel to my dog... or even more adequate, when a spider accidentally jumps in the car and is transported from his home habitat into a completely new one, completely by accident.

Anyway, just a few musings that came to me.

I'm listening to a David Paulides Coast to Coast compilation that runs almost 3 hours. Several parts are repetitive of the same basic points most of us are familiar with. One part repeats something that I heard on a specific DP vid - I forget which one now and perhaps has already been noted in this thread - in which Dave recounts talking with a physicist and consultant for NASA, Dr. Brandenberg, in conjunction with a show Dave made called Vanished. They started talking about portals and Dr. Brandenberg said he was part of a group of physicists and others, that there are groups in the world right now trying to weaponize a portal. This segment begins @2:40:00 - Dave sounds a little hoarse btw:

Several notable cases are recalled in the vid. Just truly bizarre and so sad. It's amazing that the missing people range from toddlers to the elderly - what a cruel fate for them and their families. It's interesting in light of Dave's Bigfoot 101 classes that Dave says what he does at the end of the interview with George. This was last year, so that comment seems a bit off.

A strange occurrence this weekend where an 11 year old girl goes missing for two days and is found 9 km away in northern Ontario, Canada. There wasn't much detail in the report about how this happened but she was found alive and uninjured.
Ruby went missing Friday, May 12, in the 1500 block of Goulais Avenue at the St. Kateri outdoor learning centre near Nettleton Lake, which she was visiting with her 6th grade class.
The area includes dense bush, a lake, as well as varying terrain.

Ruby was found 9km away…people out to where Ruby was,” said Lincoln Louttit of the Sault Ste. Marie Police Services.

Dr. Brandenberg said he was part of a group of physicists and others, that there are groups in the world right now trying to weaponize a portal.
Amazing, how audio still gets through the portal. Videotime 02:52:00. Also note the possible time differences: the cry for help could be like a message left on an old style call-recorder - functioning still like ghost-imprints in an area.

There were couple good TV Shows on this. Latest was Debris (2021), which deals with a wreckage from a hi-tech alien spacecraft falling down onto Earth from orbit - the highly energized-interconnected pieces fall like meteorites / shards - causing intensely anomalous, space-time distortions. The pieces are hunted and attempts are made to try put them together by secret services in countries, etc...

One such problem being groups of people get in contact with one type of the wreckage and trapped behind an semi-invisible, impenetrable dimensional portal wall-screen and they can communicate only from time to time, when the veil between the two realities gets thinner. But they get rescued in the end..

Another strange and sad case of disappearance I just heard about tonight near the town of Cobourg in Ontario, Canada that happened a few days ago. A small child goes missing at a daycare with people searching for him/her, then the child is found right where it was reported missing from. Details are few as to how the child died or how the child disappeared in the first place!
Emergency crews were seen searching a wooded area on the side of a busy country road just a few minutes north of Highway 401 in footage taken on Thursday and obtained by CTV News Toronto. The child was found dead at the address they were reported missing from, OPP say. The child's cause of death is currently unknown.

Back
Top Bottom