Mind-Blowing AI Image Generator - Give Visual Representation to C's Concepts?

This AI stuff inspired me to start drawing for the first time in 10 years, felt so annoyed with what's happening, it finally gave me the kick up the backside to do some work. This is a sketch i just started.. Not the best pic but it's a start at least.

It's going to take a long time to get back into it and create something that's in the minds eye and I've been so lazy and procrastinated for so long, thought it's about time to do something about it with all the technology and AI doing what it's doing at the moment.
Got some coloured pencils too and hopefully add some good colours.

This is using 2 point perspective and it's going to take ages to finish.. But It's good to finally start something after so long and definitely takes a lot more concentration than I'm used to! Hope it's okay to post here, and hope to put the finished thing up (eventually). And thanks to this this thread, as it finally got me to do some drawing, very grateful.

1680881517897.jpg

This AI stuff inspired me to start drawing for the first time in 10 years, felt so annoyed with what's happening, it finally gave me the kick up the backside to do some work. This is a sketch i just started.. Not the best pic but it's a start at least.

It's going to take a long time to get back into it and create something that's in the minds eye and I've been so lazy and procrastinated for so long, thought it's about time to do something about it with all the technology and AI doing what it's doing at the moment.

This is using 2 point perspective and it's going to take ages to finish.. But It's good to finally start something after so long and definitely takes a lot more concentration than I'm used to! Hope it's okay to post here, and hope to put the finished thing up (eventually). And thanks to this this thread, as it finally got me to do some drawing, very grateful.

View attachment 73154

I'm sorry, but your houses are dancing.
If you want a vanishing point in this perspective, then it should be at the bottom, not at the top.
If I remember correctly my art school experience. :-)

1680884144867.png
1680884066620.png

This is good. Just pay attention that the walls of your houses are falling down and it is striking. It is enough to make them vertical and the picture will change for the better.
As a feedback!
Lol yes i can see what you mean. The photo actually distorts the sketch unfortunately, the lines of the houses are more vertical on the paper, (if you can take my word for it!). But it definitely still needs work 🙂.. Thanks for the feedback though

View attachment 73154
I dont know about perspective, (I believe what f1esk said) but it looks great. Keep on! Great to hear about inspiration coming back to you.

BTW, Is that some ancient city?

2 vanishing point drawings are cool (I almost always have to re-learn it from scratch). You may want to try next to have the objects (buildings, trees, etc.) below and above the horizon, the effect of perspective gives it more of a human perspective. I agree with f1esk that if you want to have the 3rd vanishing point at infinity, the walls must be strictly vertical in the drawing, but all of this comes with practice. Learning is fun.

I dont know about perspective, (I believe what f1esk said) but it looks great. Keep on! Great to hear about inspiration coming back to you.

BTW, Is that some ancient city?
It's like the places that are in dreams, imagination, i guess you could say.. Very much inspired by ancient cities which I've always thought of as beautiful and loved very much.
Thanks for your encouraging words, much appreciated bless.

2 vanishing point drawings are cool (I almost always have to re-learn it from scratch). You may want to try next to have the objects (buildings, trees, etc.) below and above the horizon, the effect of perspective gives it more of a human perspective. I agree with f1esk that if you want to have the 3rd vanishing point at infinity, the walls must be strictly vertical in the drawing, but all of this comes with practice. Learning is fun.
Thanks for your feedback too, was hoping do 3 point soon, but need to practice lots more as you say, it takes ages at the moment. But it should get quicker, better with practice and time.. Hopefully. Thought it best to start with 2 point first, but 3 adds more depth and looks better for sure, thanks for taking a look 🙂

I was just listening to a podcast from 2021 with Iain McGilchrist. In it he was talking about AI, he says that the problem with AI is that it is basically the left brain on steroids, and in his opinion it would not be possible to have an AI be right brained, and that is the danger if we let it make decisions, otherwise it's a great tool, if it's the servant or the emissary. But it should be called artificial stupidity rather than artificial intelligence 🤣

skip to 42 minute mark for his response to AI

There are a lot of creative types who are against AI. I hope that human creations will continue to be valuable. I think we have to remember what we are in control of. And I'm usually quite pessimistic, but I think that balance will come into play so hopefully it won't be too terrible. At the very least, the system is coming apart so maybe this won't be fully realized. And there are a lot of other "fun" things to look forward to, some of which would nullify any threat of AI.

I was playing a little with Midjourney and decided to create some depictions of a secret meeting between rich and powerful and lizard beings. That's what I got.
I see a very dark story developing here - a story that begins with the main halls and rooms awash in gold, where rich people feast together with lizards, but the deeper you go down into the lower halls and basements, the weirder and scarier scenes, rituals, arrangements start taking place. And therefore lizards are starting to look more and more disturbing and terrifying. Interesting.

Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_liz_e949ed13-e524-4799-8332-b1b3f4...png

Gnurf_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_lizard-like__f36c8e29-f363-47e6-a015-2b9fa1...png

Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_liz_c8328914-a044-4adb-9a39-f08ea3...png

Kamila_Brymora_a_secret_organization_of_the_rich_is_having_a_me_a42947d6-aab3-45b9-9af0-10d8bd...png
Kamila_Brymora_rich_people_kneeling_down_by_the_lizard-like_hum_0dc89dfd-4284-4775-abd3-333a73...png
Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_ter_53475ffd-40b8-4b3d-807b-479ca4...png
Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_ter_2140847d-b4eb-424f-acbe-99b16d...png
Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_ter_d2c21ade-09b9-4e3e-968d-d33458...png
Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_ter_e618926d-2ed9-4c5f-acbb-56091b...png
Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_ter_8b5e2111-6b67-4dcc-a3f5-d34eab...png

Attachments

• Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_liz_c8328914-a044-4adb-9a39-f08ea3...png
    Kamila_Brymora_a_scene_of_a_meeting_between_rich_people_and_liz_c8328914-a044-4adb-9a39-f08ea3...png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
I've started to use some AI tools for work to a) organise myself, remember stuff and b) edit writing

Is anyone making use of some of these new so-called AI tools regularly?
I should say that I've found it to be helpful as tools for the specific issues I was facing.

With the PM'ing tool, it's like having a virtual PM that actually works and with writing tool it's good to help clean up the writing after you pull together a draft.

I also recently discovered a voice cloning tool which is kinda funny if you write a story and have it narrate it but the company that does it only allow you to play with it a little bit before you have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom