Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

The Plot Thickens...

Several whales turn up dead after earthquakes in Turkey and Syria

Cypriot authorities announced today, Friday, that several dead whales had washed up on the shores of northern Cyprus, probably affected by the devastating earthquake that struck neighboring Turkey and Syria on February 6.

The Department of Fish Farm and Marine Life Research in Cyprus reported that six dead "beaked" whales were found today, Friday, while four whales were found on Thursday, three of which were alive.

The administration said in a statement: The three live whales found on Thursday were returned to the sea, while the fourth one died.

It added that it was unclear whether the group of dead whales found today, Friday, included whales that were found on Thursday and returned to the sea.

"These animals have an echolocation system, which is affected by marine noise," Yiannis Ioannou of the Department of Fish Farm and Marine Life Research told Sigma TV.

Authorities have identified the whale as "ziphius cavirostris", or better known as the "beaked" (Cuvier) whale. And this type is not very common in Cyprus.

People on the island of Cyprus felt the violent earthquakes
that shook Turkey and Syria, killing tens of thousands

Experts believe that the earthquakes affected the senses of several strange whales that were found lifeless off the coast of Cyprus.

So in my opinion and given the evidence, this earthquake was not caused by any technology. It is just another phenomenon of the Earth changes.

When I saw the expansion of the earth's crust in the videos about the earthquake, "birth" came to my mind. I felt as if the earth was giving birth and these were painful pains. We'll wait and see.
You are both correct. It appears we are now entering a period of turbulence not not experience over the past century.
A great majority of this generation have yet to experience food shortages and lack of day to day amenities. It is said that night bring council. Got a little insight in a dream to that it's SOTT.

It appears we are now entering a period of turbulence not not experience over the past century.

This seems to be the case we are in this rocky, winding period. This article appeared today and reminds me of what the Cs said about some sort of chain reaction after a big quake.

Turkey earthquake could occur in California, says geologist

Karl Mueller, a professor of geological sciences at the University of Colorado at Boulder, explained in an interview with the Associated Press that tectonic plates can crunch against each other or slide sideways.

"That's what we're seeing in Turkey. We're seeing a plate moving northward and colliding with Turkey, and Turkey is sliding laterally out of the path of that larger plate," Mueller said.

He added that Californians can "expect" the same thing to happen along the San Andreas fault, which stretches about 745 miles across California.

"This earthquake is an example of what will happen in Southern California...Granted, there are differences between the infrastructure and urbanization in Turkey and Southern California, but in terms of the energy that is released in the earthquake, this is what we think is going to happen," Mueller said.

As for how to prepare for an earthquake of that scale, the geologist said stocking up on supplies such as water and food is a must.

"It's a good idea to have a couple of weeks' supply of water. A bunch of one-gallon jugs or even a 55-gallon water drum stored somewhere in your house, non-perishable food, food for a couple of weeks ... know where the gas shutoff valve is. That's a real concern," he said.

According with Volcanodiscovery the seismic energy released by the M7.8 earthquake is equivalent to 472.4 atomic bombs. With such energy released, the disastrous state of things is not uncommon, and it is even understandable that people think of an act of a higher power.

It is also not uncommon for animals such as whales to suffer from seismic waves:

Hello!!

Thanks for another short but fascinating session.

Thebigwobble.org site made an interesting article about the latest earthquakes and the death of whales:

Three massive quakes, a magnitude 7.5 - magnitude 6.6 and a magnitude 6.0 has rocked New Caledonia in the Coral Sea. New Caledonia and Vanuatu ordered coastal evacuations on Wednesday after the powerful undersea earthquakes triggered tsunami warnings in the South Pacific, but appeared to have suffered little damage. Neighbouring Vanuatu also issued an evacuation warning.

What could be significant here is the fact the quake area is close to where almost 250 whales died last week in six different strandings.

Experts are at a loss as to why the whales have been washing up such large numbers recently. What has happened here could go a long way to understanding why whales and dolphins die in mass strandings. Incidentally, last nights 3 earthquakes bring the December total to 4 major quakes and 123 the total for 2018.

View attachment 28389

The media said about the global earthquake: "Mystery of the 'rumble in the Indian Ocean' is SOLVED: Strange seismic waves that shook the world on November 11 were 'almost certainly' triggered by an underwater volcano

-LOW FREQUENCY waves around world that rumbled for 20 minutes were detected
-Researchers say there was no large earthquake that corresponds with the waves
-Internet sleuths have traced the origin to a spot just off the shores of Mayotte

View attachment 28390

The low frequency waves killed the whales???

Puma said:
So in my opinion and given the evidence, this earthquake was not caused by any technology. It is just another phenomenon of the Earth changes.

From Seek10's post on Page 9:

The molten layer is located about 100 miles from the surface and is part of the asthenosphere, which sits under the Earth's tectonic plates in the upper mantle. The asthenosphere is important for plate tectonics because it forms a relatively soft boundary that lets tectonic plates move through the mantle.

In the Human body a Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions and reduces friction between bones. Bursitis is an inflammation of that tissue. Maybe Mother Earth has similar functional components.

-LOW FREQUENCY waves around world that rumbled for 20 minutes were detected
-Researchers say there was no large earthquake that corresponds with the waves
-Internet sleuths have traced the origin to a spot just off the shores of Mayotte

View attachment 28390

I was in bed the day of the earthquake in Turkey and suddenly I felt a vibration in my right ear, the one that was resting on the cushion, which was abnormal. I checked that the bed was not moving because I thought maybe it was a small earthquake but no, my ear felt a vibration coming from where? Then I saw that there had been an earthquake in Turkey, and I thought that the vibrations I had felt in my ear might have come from the waves it had caused.

We are all animals with antennas, and our ears, I think, are internal antennas.

In fact, we do not fully understand what is going on in Turkey right now. Is it just an earthquake, is it the moment when different power centers are looking for an opportunity to increase their power, is it an opportunity, awakening, unification or separation… it is possible to get a picture and intuition about everything.

Turkey normally sends its 2nd Brigade to earthquake zones. Because there are trained soldiers who will carry out the most comprehensive work on the wreckage. But the 2nd Brigade was sent to the region 34 hours after the earthquake. This is not something that has been seen before. Immediately, the soldiers were transported by helicopters. And already on the first night, the majority of people froze to death. In addition, AFAD, the organization responsible for earthquakes and disasters, experienced coordination problems. First, they said, we need civil servants. Nearly 10 thousand teachers, engineers, nurses and doctors from Istanbul flocked to the airports. But they made these people wait at the airport for about 10 hours and sent them back to their homes. Again on the first night, they did not allow aid access to the earthquake zone. On top of all that, it turned out that the head of AFAD was someone who had studied at the faculty of theology. This president was not educated in earthquake, geology, geography. People point to the state as the authority to blame on the internet. Yes that's true. Because there is an unprecedented level of negligence, delay and coordination disorder. We have witnessed this by ourselves.

It is also possible to see all kinds of spectrum. On the one hand, there are the elderly people who take off their coats and send them to earthquake victims, on the other hand, there are those who steal. On the one hand, there are those who want to be foster families, and on the other, there are those who rape women and young girls and abuse children who are pulled out of the rubble. In times like these, people become more than they are. INSIDE goes outside. And we see that people are divided into two: the conscientious and the un conscientious.

There are also some conspiracy theories circulating.

1. American, Spanish and Italian warships came to the Mediterranean for help. It is said that the state may have hesitated to take action because this earthquake, which took place in Hatay, Amik plain, was one of the portents of the apocalypse. According to Muslims, an earthquake will occur in the Amik plain in the End Times, and then there will be a great war. They call this war melhame-i kübra. Muhammad said this centuries ago. Here's some passages:

Melhame-i Kubra/Armageddon/Büyük Dünya Savaşı Üzerine Bir Değerlendirme - Tevhid Dergisi

Amik ovası savaşı
(I could'nt find the English text. You may translate them.)

And some Islamic pioneers also prophesied earthquakes and wars in this region.

The continuation of the prophecies is that after this earthquake and war, the Mahdi, the king messiah as the Jews say, will appear and Jesus Christ will descend to the earth again. The Mahdi and the messiah will meet and save people. In Turkey and the Islamic world, people constantly pray for the coming of the Mahdi. These hadiths remind me of the messiah subject in the last session. This view is the reality of Muslims and their prayer is not mine.

2. In yet another prophecy, Hatay will be completely destroyed. Yellow-headed people will come, defeat the Turkish army, and other yellow-headed people will save Hatay. It is said that the first yellow-headed people are American soldiers and the ones who will fire them are Russian soldiers.

3. In an exercise called the Millennium Challenge, the country is occupied after a natural disaster in Turkey.

4. In earthquake areas, Syrians looted trucks, houses and shops sent for aid. (Not only the Syrians but also the Turks plundered.) That's why the people and the police beat the Syrians who committed this crime. Under these videos, people wrote "God bless your hands" comments. But what will be the reaction of the Syrians living in other parts of the country to this situation? Many Syrians live in Istanbul and all other cities. Or if those in other provinces reflect this violent scene on innocent Syrians and apply violence to innocents, this will lead to a wider chaos. The civil war is again an expectation that some focus mouths watering. Elections are also postponed in case of civil war. Foreign powers confiscated the country, victimization can also be played. And some strengthen their thrones.

These are all assumptions and expectations. All wishful thoughts fueled by pain and chaos. Maybe in return for all this, other scenarios that they never expected will happen. After all, the possibilities are endless. When I saw the expansion of the earth's crust in the videos about the earthquake, "birth" came to my mind. I felt as if the earth was giving birth and these were painful pains. We'll wait and see.
Some of these knowledges are not true. For example the head of AFAD did not study at the faculty of theology. Also, I did not hear any rape or abuse event at this earthquake.

I didn't hear some islamic people were waiting for mehdi or messiah at this earthquake. Who says these words? :)

Turkey is not a theocratic state. Yes, we have some problems with the current regyme, but they are not same with Iran regyme forexample.

Looting cases are also isolated. These are not so much as to overshadow the great sacrifice and solidarity efforts of our people.

Such great loss of life in the earthquake is not due to conspiracies of foreign powers, but due to policies that contradict scientific facts (for example zoning amnesties), practices that allow illegal and rotten structures (for example cutting columns in buildings) and inadequate rescue organization.

Some of these knowledges are not true. For example the head of AFAD did not study at the faculty of theology. Also, I did not hear any rape or abuse event at this earthquake.

I didn't hear some islamic people were waiting for mehdi or messiah at this earthquake. Who says these words? :)

Turkey is not a theocratic state. Yes, we have some problems with the current regyme, but they are not same with Iran regyme forexample.

Looting cases are also isolated. These are not so much as to overshadow the great sacrifice and solidarity efforts of our people.

Such great loss of life in the earthquake is not due to conspiracies of foreign powers, but due to policies that contradict scientific facts (for example zoning amnesties), practices that allow illegal and rotten structures (for example cutting columns in buildings) and inadequate rescue organization.
All of that is usuall in situations like this. Anywhere in the world. But still, ironically, much better then war.

:-):-)
It always amazes me that people are so sure of their own assumptions.
Some people think their lantern are the only truth.

:-):-)
It always amazes me that people are so sure of their own assumptions.
Some people think their lantern are the only truth.
I believe that at least half of the western europeans and people from so called "highly developed" countries would trade places to live in Turkey under Erdogan regime. Why? Because the so called "West" is nothing but the big shiny prison.

There is personal freedom in Turkey, and similar countries. Even the freedom to think other than what you are told on TV. Also the freedom to hate your own government, which is something that is alowed less and less in the "free" West.

Banal example: no one in Istanbul is giving you receit when you pay in store, restaurant or anywhere. In the West, when you dont give receit you can say goodbye to your bussiness. People are feeding cats and dogs on the streets, in the West you are going to pay if someone see you do that (BTW, no cats and dogs on the streets, they catch them and kill).

I really wouldnt pay much attention what news says, especially if it comes from non governmental organizations. I live in country that already passed the whole path on which some western organizations wants to see Turkey. Lets say that Ukraine is on the midlle of that path at this moment, and Turkey is just on the begining. Believe me, you dont want to go that path.

I believe that at least half of the western europeans and people from so called "highly developed" countries would trade places to live in Turkey under Erdogan regime. Why? Because the so called "West" is nothing but the big shiny prison.

There is personal freedom in Turkey, and similar countries. Even the freedom to think other than what you are told on TV. Also the freedom to hate your own government, which is something that is alowed less and less in the "free" West.

Banal example: no one in Istanbul is giving you receit when you pay in store, restaurant or anywhere. In the West, when you dont give receit you can say goodbye to your bussiness. People are feeding cats and dogs on the streets, in the West you are going to pay if someone see you do that (BTW, no cats and dogs on the streets, they catch them and kill).

I really wouldnt pay much attention what news says, especially if it comes from non governmental organizations. I live in country that already passed the whole path on which some western organizations wants to see Turkey. Lets say that Ukraine is on the midlle of that path at this moment, and Turkey is just on the begining. Believe me, you dont want to go that path.
Shall we switch places? :)

Back
Top Bottom