Marcel Messing

Maundy said:
Thank you Anart,

Something has happened from the exchange ... oceans of tears from a deep place ... this is so hard ... I'm going to bed, to sleep, but thank you.

Hey Maundy,

I wrote my first response on this thread due to the fact that Marcel Messing thinks that the beings who are currently in control of this world would finally feel shame and guilt over what they had wrought - or perhaps come to that realization if only we gave them our compassion, forgiveness, and love. It does not support what many of us here on the forum have learned about psychopaths. So it became clear that Messing - at least in this video - has no idea about the reality of psychopathology.

I'm grateful Anart got back to you as I probably would not have been as eloquent or to the point. All I can say is it's extremely difficult to realize that someone whose ideas you may have admired turned out to be lacking in evidence and/or objective understanding. It can be shocking and downright painful.

Here's hoping you get some rest and recover, knowing you have also put a sacred cow out to rest. :-) May we all handle the mirror as well as you did this time.

Much water has already passed under the bridge since I posted in this thread, but I would like to add a few comments that could put further light on whether MM is or is not aware about the concept of psychopathy and how psychopaths dictate much of what is going wrong on the BBM.

* Even taken into account that not all can be said in a span of two hours, for a video where the red thread is evil and the origins of evil, it does seem a shortage to not include one major source of this evil: psychopaths.

* MM does stress at length the extraterrestrial component of evil. For the terrestrial component he goes not further then mentioning that some elite groups and lodges are in contact with this extraterrestrial component. Together with his come together and rejoice message he makes it look like that all humanity is the victim of some extraterrestrial force, that those in contact with this extraterrestrial force can be redeemed and that the worst offence someone can do is to be in contact with those extraterrestrial forces. That maybe some terrestrial forces are taking part on a much graver level in evil then just being in contact is not touched upon. Even the worst on earth is only guilty by association.

from political ponerology (p 29)

Such a library (of all books which describe the horrors of wars, the cruelties of revolutions and the bloody deeds of political leaders and their systems) would nevertheless be missing a single work offering a sufficient explanation of the causes and processes whereby such historical dramas originate, of how and why human frailties and ambitions degenerate into bloodthirsty madness. Upon reading the present volume (political ponerology), the reader will realize that writing such a book was scientifically impossible until recently.

* that MM has read a lot can clearly be observed during the interview. But maybe the above quote can explain why he did not come across Psychopaths in the libraries where he must have spend months and years.

from political ponerology (p44)

Our zeal to control anyone harmful to ourselves or our group is so primal in its near reflex necessity as to leave no doubt that is is also encoded at the instinctual level. Our instinct, however, does not differentiate between behavior motivated by simple human failure and behavior performed by individuals with pathological aberrations. Quite the contrary: we instinctively tend to judge the latter more severely, harkening to nature's striving to eliminate biologically or psychologically defective individuals. Our tendency to such evil generating error is thus conditioned at the instinctual level.

yes indeed it is not easy to accept the truth that they are among us.

fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom