Marcel Messing

Maundy

The Force is Strong With This One
Hey! It's been a while since I visited; I am busy READING the Wave (nearly finished it), and much more besides. Thank you, thank you, thank you Laura (and all). Words cannot convey the gratitude of my soul for this work. It resonates with my own journey toward understanding in ways that it would take me too long to describe, so enough to simply offer my thanks.

I am working, working, working, dreaming, networking, THINKING. I have stopped completely the tv, radio, newspapers. Nature holds many wonderful teachings that also resonate with the C's ... there is so much and I don't want to go off the point of connecting with you today. And that is, that I am watching a video interview of Bill Ryan's from Project Avalon, with Marcel Messing and it's golden. If you get a chance have a squizz at it.

I'll check in again when I have the time, but Knowledge calls and my High Heart sings. By the way, the breathing work helps a LOT, along with centrifuging, which not only is fun and reminds me of being a child, but something rather interesting unlocks.

Here's to it, whatever IT is.
Maundy :cool2:

Hi Maundy --

Maundy said:
And that is, that I am watching a video interview of Bill Ryan's from Project Avalon, with Marcel Messing and it's golden. If you get a chance have a squizz at it.

Could you give a brief synopsis and let us know what impressed you and why you think it is worth checking out?

Hi, back again, it wasn't so much that I was impressed but more that it conveys to me the understanding that what the C's are saying is corroborated yet again, and in particular from a source that has been asking questions since he was a little boy. Marcel Messing's story as he tells it, has led him to realisations and conclusions as a human being very much in line with the C's messages. So I suppose what I am saying is that I found it heartening and confirming.

I don't wish to colour anyone else's thoughts about the video, but simply to say I found it supported the other threads that have run through my own life and thinking, etc., and my slowly waking layers of mind.

Love to know what you think.

I watched the interview yesterday and also found that Marcel's research into the true meaning of the ancient gospels matches much of the research done here by SOTT, QFS, and the forum. He didn't reveal anything new from our perspective.

It was heartening to know other individuals are finding the truth. I hope Bill Ryan understands what Marcel had to say.

Hi Nicolas,

I think it is important to recognise and trust the ability of others to 'understand' in their own way. Simply the fact that Bill Ryan was interviewing Marcel Messing, is in itself an indication of his own enquiries and perhaps conclusions, although these things cannot be second guessed without telepathic communications and a downloading of someones personal level of understanding. He seems fairly balanced. We all walk a narrow line between balance and imbalance anyway, so I guess we will just have to 'wait and see' as the C's say.

Glad you also felt heartened. It certainly helps me not to worry too much about other souls.
Catch you later,

I looked at the interview and indeed it seems that Mr Messing has quiet a good knowledge and comes across as balanced in his views and understandings. What he seem to miss though is the whole psychopathy angle, which results too often in a too much love and light attitude. Especially in the section where he addresses the human evildoers of this world, by attempting to call upon their empathy and guilt, and looking them straight in the camera, he shows he has no knowledge of the fact that many of these evildoers he addresses simple don't have feelings such as empathy and guilt and cannot change their mind and/or come to insight. This lack of understanding of psychopathy makes it impossible for him to get the complete picture, as broad and deep his general knowledge may be. As a result viewers unaware of psychopathy might get the impression that despite the seriousness of the situation all human beings on this planet might come together and change things for the better.

Jeremy F Kruez said:
I looked at the interview and indeed it seems that Mr Messing has quiet a good knowledge and comes across as balanced in his views and understandings. What he seem to miss though is the whole psychopathy angle, which results too often in a too much love and light attitude.

Especially in the section where he addresses the human evildoers of this world, by attempting to call upon their empathy and guilt, and looking them straight in the camera, he shows he has no knowledge of the fact that many of these evildoers he addresses simple don't have feelings such as empathy and guilt and cannot change their mind and/or come to insight. This lack of understanding of psychopathy makes it impossible for him to get the complete picture, as broad and deep his general knowledge may be. As a result viewers unaware of psychopathy might get the impression that despite the seriousness of the situation all human beings on this planet might come together and change things for the better.

Good Point. It's been said many times on this forum, that without an thorough understanding of psychopaths and their effects on normal human beings and the planet as a whole, there can be little in the way of change.

It's unfortunate that Marcel Messing hasn't come to the realization that psychopathic leaders can never be called upon to experience empathy and guilt for their destructive behaviors - since destructive behaviors and lack of remorse for their actions are hard-wired in from birth with only a few exceptions.

Messing's view that all human beings on this planet would come together and create a better world is not much better than the "love and light' crowd who await the "space brothers" and those persons who long for a messiah to free them, especially when one realizes that psychopaths in power are allowed to control the message and negative outcomes because few humans learned of and/or wanted to believe that deviants who look like humans, yet lack humanity, exist.

We cannot make the assumption that Marcel Messing does not understand about psychopaths. What happened was that he didn't mention them specifically in his video interview; this does not mean that he does not understand, or is not aware of it. It's important not to go off at tangents.

Psychopaths are a BIG chunk of how human culture has been infiltrated and controlled, ruthlessly and without conscience. This is a fact and one that is in the domain of public knowledge. I think I can be okay, with MM not mentioning every aspect of the 'game'; being such a convoluted and intricate set of workings, as it is.

It is perhaps a big deal to expect the 'whole' thing to be laid out in one video ... I go back again and again to the wisdom of 'be ready for anything, aware of everything.... but RELAXED vigilance'. This helps to release tension that may get in the way of 'flowing' with the Wave (as I see it).

Maybe MM will give another interview; perhaps he mentions P's in his books, which no doubt cover a lot more than he could cover in the video. But no one source will have it all, or be able to cover all the bases.

NormaRegula said:
Jeremy F Kruez said:
I looked at the interview and indeed it seems that Mr Messing has quiet a good knowledge and comes across as balanced in his views and understandings. What he seem to miss though is the whole psychopathy angle, which results too often in a too much love and light attitude.

Especially in the section where he addresses the human evildoers of this world, by attempting to call upon their empathy and guilt, and looking them straight in the camera, he shows he has no knowledge of the fact that many of these evildoers he addresses simple don't have feelings such as empathy and guilt and cannot change their mind and/or come to insight. This lack of understanding of psychopathy makes it impossible for him to get the complete picture, as broad and deep his general knowledge may be. As a result viewers unaware of psychopathy might get the impression that despite the seriousness of the situation all human beings on this planet might come together and change things for the better.

Good Point. It's been said many times on this forum, that without an thorough understanding of psychopaths and their effects on normal human beings and the planet as a whole, there can be little in the way of change.

It's unfortunate that Marcel Messing hasn't come to the realization that psychopathic leaders can never be called upon to experience empathy and guilt for their destructive behaviors - since destructive behaviors and lack of remorse for their actions are hard-wired in from birth with only a few exceptions.

Messing's view that all human beings on this planet would come together and create a better world is not much better than the "love and light' crowd who await the "space brothers" and those persons who long for a messiah to free them, especially when one realizes that psychopaths in power are allowed to control the message and negative outcomes because few humans learned of and/or wanted to believe that deviants who look like humans, yet lack humanity, exist.

I do agree that there was a moment or two (or three perhaps ;) in the video interview where MM gets a little off track, and yet that does not mean that inside himself, he has not understood things better than he worded them in that moment. There seems to be a little of a 'panick' button response, which brings up anxiety, and I am sure the Lizzie's like the taste of it. We are not asked to accept that everything said is all that there is, nor that all of what is said is 100% gospel.

It's okay, have a smoke, relax, MM is probably still a piece of wheat just like I trust that I am a good enough piece of wheat, as are you all.
:cool2:

Maundy said:
We cannot make the assumption that Marcel Messing does not understand about psychopaths. What happened was that he didn't mention them specifically in his video interview; this does not mean that he does not understand, or is not aware of it. It's important not to go off at tangents.

Indeed, this forum represents the search for truth, not in making assumptions. Therefore, we cannot make the assumption that MM does understand psychopthy, either. One would need to research his work and discover evidence that indicates that he does, indeed, understand psychopathy.

Maundy said:
Psychopaths are a BIG chunk of how human culture has been infiltrated and controlled, ruthlessly and without conscience. This is a fact and one that is in the domain of public knowledge. I think I can be okay, with MM not mentioning every aspect of the 'game'; being such a convoluted and intricate set of workings, as it is.

Working through the "convoluted and intricate set of workings, as it is," is what this forum strives to do. Psychopathy is not in the domain of public knowledge although it certainly should be.

Maundy said:
It is perhaps a big deal to expect the 'whole' thing to be laid out in one video ... I go back again and again to the wisdom of 'be ready for anything, aware of everything.... but RELAXED vigilance'. This helps to release tension that may get in the way of 'flowing' with the Wave (as I see it).

Maybe MM will give another interview; perhaps he mentions P's in his books, which no doubt cover a lot more than he could cover in the video. But no one source will have it all, or be able to cover all the bases.

Perhaps researching his books will provide more data in his understanding of psychopathy.

No assumptions either way; that's clear and open. MM's book (s) may well give a much broader picture on his fuller understanding to include the psychopathic personality and its insidious power and control over humanity. It is probably more widespread a knowledge than is realised though. It is out in the public domain - youtube, conscious media network, conscious tv, alternative view seminars, project camelot, david icke (I know, I know, but he is still talking about them), and some good books, and of course, SOTT.net. Oh, and Laura. All have, and continue to, talk about psychopathy. I have come across it numerous times, in the public domain, (or do you mean 'mainstream' public domain? - but then neither is the Cassiopaean material).

Psychopathy is being written and spoken about eloquently by many brave souls. It is as 'out there in the public domain' as the Cassiopaean material, so be reassured about that. If anyone is seeking knowledge about the state of things as they are, they will no doubt come across it.

Marcel Messing may have come across this in his own searching,(or indeed he may not, this is to be considered also), but I'm not clear about why it is so important, and anxiously so it seems, that in his video interview, he doesn't mention it specifically? Maybe because it is a missing link to the story as he portrayed it in the video? I'm not getting it. Can I bring up again, about this sense of anxiety that I detect. Anxiety about psychopath's feeds the 'system' of control with its usual order of emotion. 'That'll be anxiety to go please and if you can put it in polystyrene all the better.'

I suppose we can say that 'it is what it is'. 'They are what they are'. MM did not mention the Nazi's either, or the Bank of England; The Iron Mountain Report, or any number of other 'elements' that we are seeing as part of this whole shebang, come to that. What is it about 'psychopathy' that makes it stand out more than anything else? It seem to me to be merely one brush stroke in the whole piece of work. Don't get me wrong, I am not downplaying the importance of understanding the psychopath's in our world and what they are up to, but in light of 'withdrawing food', I am still questioning the thread of anxiety that I sense here?

Can we talk about that instead of whether MM has it or not? :flowers:

Maundy said:
No assumptions either way; that's clear and open. MM's book (s) may well give a much broader picture on his fuller understanding to include the psychopathic personality and its insidious power and control over humanity. It is probably more widespread a knowledge than is realised though.

Evidence on the ground does not support this statement, Maundy. In fact, psychopaths in positions of power work very hard to make sure that general knowledge of psychopathy is minimal.

m said:
It is out in the public domain - youtube, conscious media network, conscious tv, alternative view seminars, project camelot, david icke (I know, I know, but he is still talking about them), and some good books, and of course, SOTT.net. Oh, and Laura. All have, and continue to, talk about psychopathy. I have come across it numerous times, in the public domain, (or do you mean 'mainstream' public domain? - but then neither is the Cassiopaean material).

Considering there are over 6 billion people on the planet, would you consider the fact that these sources you've mentioned carry some information on psychopathy to mean that the information is wide spread? Some perspective might be helpful.

m said:
Psychopathy is being written and spoken about eloquently by many brave souls. It is as 'out there in the public domain' as the Cassiopaean material, so be reassured about that. If anyone is seeking knowledge about the state of things as they are, they will no doubt come across it.

You appear to be engaging in wishful thinking. We work very hard and have for years to educate about psychopathy - the information IS spreading but it is, by no means, wide spread. The future is open.

-m said:
Marcel Messing may have come across this in his own searching,(or indeed he may not, this is to be considered also), but I'm not clear about why it is so important, and anxiously so it seems, that in his video interview, he doesn't mention it specifically? Maybe because it is a missing link to the story as he portrayed it in the video? I'm not getting it. Can I bring up again, about this sense of anxiety that I detect. Anxiety about psychopath's feeds the 'system' of control with its usual order of emotion. 'That'll be anxiety to go please and if you can put it in polystyrene all the better.'

I sense no anxiety, unless it is your own, though I do sense a significant identification on your part with this Messing fellow. Perhaps it would help to understand what it means to 'fill in the blanks' for others. This means to assume that what you understand, they understand, to wishfully think and to fill in the blanks of another's actions or words with your own expectation. It might be worthwhile to consider the idea that you are not seeing things as they are; you are seeing things as you want them to be.

m said:
I suppose we can say that 'it is what it is'. 'They are what they are'. MM did not mention the Nazi's either, or the Bank of England; The Iron Mountain Report, or any number of other 'elements' that we are seeing as part of this whole shebang, come to that. What is it about 'psychopathy' that makes it stand out more than anything else? It seem to me to be merely one brush stroke in the whole piece of work. Don't get me wrong, I am not downplaying the importance of understanding the psychopath's in our world and what they are up to, but in light of 'withdrawing food', I am still questioning the thread of anxiety that I sense here?

Can we talk about that instead of whether MM has it or not? :flowers:

The anxiety you sense here is likely your own. An apparent sacred cow of yours is being challenged and instead of striving to see this person (and things in general) as they ARE - you are working very hard to defend your own current and comfortable understanding, which is resulting in internal anxiety. Is there a reason you are so identified with this person?

Thank you Anart, :-[

I have just taken a fresh look (and a close one) at the conversation above. I had not seen it. You have seen something that I needed to see, thank you. I can see how defensive I was being. I 'thought' people were making a big deal about the lack of information, but they weren't. I had 'thought' that there was anxiety from others about that, but it was (is) mine. I am trying to convince myself that I am not anxious about the world (about everyone - I have a hard time thinking that people might not be 'ready' ... and right now I want to cry, so I'm going to go and have a cigarette outdoors and chat with myself about this). It is a part of the process of coming out of anxiety about the whole of the world being ok. People, animals, Earth ... such a weight. Thanks Anart.

At first I could feel the defence, then I determined to read it all through again ... I got it.

Maundy said:
Thank you Anart, :-[

I have just taken a fresh look (and a close one) at the conversation above. I had not seen it. You have seen something that I needed to see, thank you. I can see how defensive I was being. I 'thought' people were making a big deal about the lack of information, but they weren't. I had 'thought' that there was anxiety from others about that, but it was (is) mine. I am trying to convince myself that I am not anxious about the world (about everyone - I have a hard time thinking that people might not be 'ready' ... and right now I want to cry, so I'm going to go and have a cigarette outdoors and chat with myself about this). It is a part of the process of coming out of anxiety about the whole of the world being ok. People, animals, Earth ... such a weight. Thanks Anart.

At first I could feel the defence, then I determined to read it all through again ... I got it.

Well, that's impressive. :)

Yes, it is 'such a weight' - but - at the same time - it is as it is and all we can do is what is in us to do. We must focus on what is before us to do, every single hour of every single day. In all aspects of our life, be it detoxing, learning, being brutal with ourselves and our own automatic thinking (thinking with a hammer), contributing to the work here, helping spread the word, in short 'Becoming Real'. Having a little faith in the Universe with the realization that it is natural for beings in 3D to pass - (things are never 'ok' forever in 3D) - that all there is is lessons and that this applies to everything and everyone, including the earth, the animals, all - then, perhaps, we can let that weight go just a bit and focus on what is in us to Do. What is in front of us to do, this day.

It is a very unique time to be alive - make every second count and consider the idea that the Universe knows what it's doing and the best we can do is be of service to that. fwiw.

Thank you Anart,

Something has happened from the exchange ... oceans of tears from a deep place ... this is so hard ... I'm going to bed, to sleep, but thank you.

I watched Messing's video earlier today, and just wanted to make a few notes -- nothing directed specifically to Maundy, just putting on record a few notable points about the content:

* Discussion of the Book of Enoch

* Identification of the aliens in control of the Earth as the Nephilim (giants) or Anunnaki -- says he expects disclosure to happen soon

* Discussion of the Pleiades and the photon belt in regard to changes in our collective DNA, leading up to 2012 as a point of change

* Mention of the Indigo Children playing a special role

* Emphasis on the fact that "everything is connected", and as a result we should feel compassion, forgiveness, and love for the evil beings who are currently controlling the Earth

Messing seems very nice and is a compelling speaker, but all in all, there are several popular disinfo points that run through his interview, all of which fit nicely into the general PC disinfo mold, FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom