Mandatory Vaccination

I have thought about this predicament also. I watched the youtube video that Laura shared on facebook. With the lady who worked for FEMA. The statistic at the end in regards to action. 3% do something on a consistent basis. 7% once or twice and 90% wont do anything. These are sobering and depressing statistics when it comes to actually doing something to stop any of this. So it does beg the question, what do we do. Im in two minds and i mirror some of the sentiments. Say no or move ahead in faith that the universe, that their is some higher path for all this. Its an interesting predicment to think on.

And that 90%, possibly the 97%, will be more than happy to report us to the authorities when we don't comply and go along with the herd.

And this decision of defending my human rights at all costs is helping me to be more calm. Maybe it might seem as a negative mindset but I assure you its not and I value and respect all life very much. And since Im almost alone in my perspective and since majority of people around me will go with whatever stupidity our government might think of next I really need to play it smart and I dont see many other options for now. And as you say were just at the beggining of this! Better to be prepared for the worst while working for the best!
So I will welcome any good constructive opportunities, no doubt about that.

I agree. Knowing one's position helps one stay calm in the face of all things. It may be scary, but at least we know where we stand.

Yeah. Id rather stay among the living. But I think its better for me if I have my mind set on what to do if horrors like forced vaccinations become reality. Rather than JUST wait and see. Also I think its good if I set an example for my "community". My community that is now wearing "slave gear" in very large percentage lolz and its 22C and we have clear skies for 2 weeks now. I knew that people are hypnotized and un-conscious but this situation showed I was giving them credit actally. Theyre worse than I thought! Theyre not only hypnotized but they now look like tentacles of the worst aspects of the government. So I know I cant put my trust and depend on them.

Ive been vaccinated more than a few times in my life btw. But never with nano-chips or smart-syringes :curse:. And I suspect that many of my health issues could have come from these vaccinations as well. Ive been fighting bad health for more than a decade and I finally won. Right at the moment when this cv craziness started actually. I refuse to go back into unhealthy state so help me God :halo:.

And this decision of defending my human rights at all costs is helping me to be more calm. Maybe it might seem as a negative mindset but I assure you its not and I value and respect all life very much. And since Im almost alone in my perspective and since majority of people around me will go with whatever stupidity our government might think of next I really need to play it smart and I dont see many other options for now. And as you say were just at the beggining of this! Better to be prepared for the worst while working for the best!
So I will welcome any good constructive opportunities, no doubt about that.

I also think I wont be living in the city for the rest of my life. But thats another topic.

Cheers and thanks @Armagelipsis-matíasmaurán
Be safe
I fully understand the feeling and what you are trying to convey with staying true to yourself until the end, I share it as well as a childhood-adolescence loaded with diseases such as chronic rhinitis that hopefully left my nose fairly clear of mucus 2 days a year and now I am in good health in general ... I think that if you don't want to go to the city there is no problem with that ... but it can be a false security for many things and not a guarantee that they will find you .. I am not saying either that you do not have fun playing that you are not caught, but sometimes we just lose the battle but the war is something else, I would give in although I reiterate that I share the loyalty to himself and I may not like "being defeated" that easy ... but if I think about it coldly , it is totally unnecessary in this situation to fight if it becomes inevitable or you get caught and play the superhero, although fun does not seem appropriate ... in the end I think that I don't see it or as serious, an act of cowardice at the moment that should have shown courage and an unbreakable spirit or as a final crossroads situation, it is only part of a longer game ... play to not get caught to the maximum ... but if we all did this "being faithful", maybe at some point we would all be dead and there would be no hope for anyone, eh?, protection comes from knowledge and applying it ... it is not needed nothing more.
and that s@#t code-chip? Well, we'll see ... but don't anticipate,some here have had chips implanted by fourth density subjects and it was not the end,just like I said you lose the battle and now ... don't think they just killed you, or that they see you as a threat ... maybe they should still keep the facade of "good", they can anesthetize you or submit you without you realizing it or you can do something, if it were the end I would stay true to myself, but chances are it isn't.

I fully understand the feeling and what you are trying to convey with staying true to yourself until the end, I share it as well as a childhood-adolescence loaded with diseases such as chronic rhinitis that hopefully left my nose fairly clear of mucus 2 days a year and now I am in good health in general ... I think that if you don't want to go to the city there is no problem with that ... but it can be a false security for many things and not a guarantee that they will find you .. I am not saying either that you do not have fun playing that you are not caught, but sometimes we just lose the battle but the war is something else, I would give in although I reiterate that I share the loyalty to himself and I may not like "being defeated" that easy ... but if I think about it coldly , it is totally unnecessary in this situation to fight if it becomes inevitable or you get caught and play the superhero, although fun does not seem appropriate ... in the end I think that I don't see it or as serious, an act of cowardice at the moment that should have shown courage and an unbreakable spirit or as a final crossroads situation, it is only part of a longer game ... play to not get caught to the maximum ... but if we all did this "being faithful", maybe at some point we would all be dead and there would be no hope for anyone, eh?, protection comes from knowledge and applying it ... it is not needed nothing more.
and that s@#t code-chip? Well, we'll see ... but don't anticipate,some here have had chips implanted by fourth density subjects and it was not the end,just like I said you lose the battle and now ... don't think they just killed you, or that they see you as a threat ... maybe they should still keep the facade of "good", they can anesthetize you or submit you without you realizing it or you can do something, if it were the end I would stay true to myself, but chances are it isn't.
I get your meaning. And I agree with it. But I also think that some of us need to refuse this scenario even at the risk of blood-shed. Because that is a violation of human rights so severe that it demands an equally severe reply to it. Who knows, maybe just my decision will be enough to make a difference(I know Im not alone in this thinking). And we wont have to live through such ordeals. The Butterfly effect

And Im not thinking that I could escape into scarcely populated area and be completely safe from these idiotisms. But I know my guerilla instincts and knowledge would keep me alive for much longer than in any city ( I was trained to do guerilla warfare ). Another thing about wanting to get out of the city is I finally realized that Id like a life much closer to nature. I would have nothing against cities that use free eco energy and Tesla technologies without huge buildings and un-necessary concrete and waste of food and all the garbage etc....

I also think that cities, which are built and managed like they are now, are tumors on the body of our Mother Earth. And I believe the Universe is the body of God. So Im naturally inclined to look for the healing of it all. I think most of the problems humanity is facing come from cities. In fact some would argue that we would never even have these problems, if there were NO large cities that en-able rampant egoism and greed and huge accumulation of wealth (which is not used for anything good) to continue un-challenged.
And I decided very recently that I will fight only for our Earth and the harmony which it once possesed. And Im willing to go "to the Moon and back" to get what I want. With God on board!
Is there a better way to spend ones life? Ill let you answer that for yourself :-)

Last edited:
Putting faith in others (fighting this thing for you), or hoping that 'things will turn out ok in the end' is like signing over your right to exist. It's like choosing luck to survive, rather than free will. It's like expecting a 'free lunch' because something or somebody else is going to 'fix it all' for you. And, don't get me wrong, this may work for some people! Just not for the majority. :-( And, I think the PTB are hoping for this. Just like in Nazi Germany.

Hello Ruth,

It seems you misunderstood my post. “When I said we shouldn’t worry so much” means that because the information from session. If people are forced to be vaccinated, then what can you do? We have to avoid as possible but if they violate your free will, it might come to situation by force. Then the information from session is valuable for us to use some supplements that counteracts vaccine’s poison. So the knowledge give us preparation for what might going to happen.

I get your meaning. And I agree with it. But I also think that some of us need to refuse this scenario even at the risk of blood-shed. Because that is a violation of human rights so severe that it demands an equally severe reply to it. Who knows, maybe just my decision will be enough to make a difference(I know Im not alone in this thinking). And we wont have to live through such ordeals. The Butterfly effect

And Im not thinking that I could escape into scarcely populated area and be completely safe from these idiotisms. But I know my guerilla instincts and knowledge would keep me alive for much longer than in any city ( I was trained to do guerilla warfare ). Another thing about wanting to get out of the city is I finally realized that Id like a life much closer to nature. I would have nothing against cities that use free eco energy and Tesla technologies without huge buildings and un-necessary concrete and waste of food and all the garbage etc....

I also think that cities, which are built and managed like they are now, are tumors on the body of our Mother Earth. And I believe the Universe is the body of God. So Im naturally inclined to look for the healing of it all. I think most of the problems humanity is facing come from cities. In fact some would argue that we would never even have these problems, if there were NO large cities that en-able rampant egoism and greed and huge accumulation of wealth (which is not used for anything good) to continue un-challenged.
And I decided very recently that I will fight only for our Earth and the harmony which it once possesed. And Im willing to go "to the Moon and back" to get what I want. With God on board!
Is there a better way to spend ones life? Ill let you answer that for yourself :-)
the philosophical part and what you say about having guerilla training sounds very guay without a doubt ((This is not for chatting, but could you tell a little more about that?)... yes, perhaps in that aspect it is not yet so definitive, there are also a lot of anti-vaccine people who will be against it ... let's see that It happens, but it may get ugly like never before.

the philosophical part and what you say about having guerilla training sounds very guay without a doubt ((This is not for chatting, but could you tell a little more about that?)... yes, perhaps in that aspect it is not yet so definitive, there are also a lot of anti-vaccine people who will be against it ... let's see that It happens, but it may get ugly like never before.
Guay means cool? Nothing cool about my experince in the army lolz. It was a horror movie really. Only the lessons that I have learned were valuable but that appreciation came later...
I was trained for all guerilla tactics that were known in Croatian army at that time for special infantry missions. Initally I was designated for a radio-techie but suddenly, at the last moment there was a need for more infantry. Must say that I was quite good at all technical stuff and a natural when it comes to hiding and setting booby-traps. Our platoon leader stalked us on guard duty and came behind some of us and said hello with a knife on the troat of a sleepy sentry. He couldnt do that to me ahhaha... And we had official competitions in our squad. Ill never forget how I got an extra weekend home-pass. I managed to take apart and assemble back again an AK47 in 51 seconds :cool2: And while all this was happening some 60-70 percent of people were either on alcohol and pills or on hard drugs. Synthetic heroin was known as Dry Cough tablets and it was brought in by the barrels. Army grade amphetamin? Yup. Like the Nazi army had. One small line kept you awake for 3 days and you were ready to obliterate anything that stood in your path.

One thing sticks out for me tho. When I was confronted with the reality of having to go to front lines with a rifle I had to go through a real horror in my head to be sure I will not freeze when "the enemy" will shoot at me and try to kill me. And I had to make myself be prepared to take a life. That left a scar on me that lasted more than 15 years. Only when I started learning about Karma could I heal that wound in my psyche.
Its a terrible thing to have to kill another human being on orders. And I was very very lucky it didnt come to that and the war ended.

Thats why I think like this... I learned that it is wiser to come prepared into any serious situation. Otherwise you risk much more.

Its a terrible thing to have to kill another human being on orders. And I was very very lucky it didnt come to that and the war ended.

Thats why I think like this... I learned that it is wiser to come prepared into any serious situation. Otherwise you risk much more.

I cannot imagine how horrible it would be to kill another human being on orders of a commander. Our governments send young men and women out to fight "enemies" and the soldiers do the killing that the old men in power command. Then many have a hard time getting over what they have done.

I have told myself, that I would be able to kill in self defense, but who knows until that time comes?

It is wise to be prepared and to know one's position at all times. Then there is no question of doing what you know is right.

@Agron After reading your post, what a dreadful and challenging life experience you have had. From what I can assess from the media, no clear cut message at this time has been given that vaccination will become mandatory, although I suspect it will become inevitable. In Canada it was announced that a vaccine may not available for 12-18 months. Isolation measures will be relaxed possibly during the summer months, stricter measures will resume after the summer months.

Personally I am thinking, using this time maybe more beneficial to become knowledgeable about the protocol in this thread that Keyhole has suggested and obtaining the supplements while they are available at this time, some I already take.

I am reminded of an old Yorkshire saying (area in the UK).

Choose your battle and which hill you will fall on.

In the Corona Virus thread, Keyhole posted the following measures against enforced vaccination:

I wanted to start a thread on something that I've been worrying about recently.
What if the PTB starts rolling out a universally enforced vaccine while we are stuck in a place where we can't get these things? Right now, for example, I am stuck in Chennai(India) where it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to get most of these things. There is a possibility that they might force vaccines on us while we are still under some form of quarantine, where you can't get anything delivered to your door and pharmacies are also closed.

What would you do in a situation like this?
Hi,
First thing I thought is that our body is created by the soul within frames of available DNA from our parents. If anyone by means of a vaccine would change my internal information system to form it in a way to create more compliant being I still have my mind. The mind deals with information. This is only hipothesizing because it does not come from experience but Anyway, virus is an information piece.
In the Corona Virus thread, Keyhole posted the following measures against enforced vaccination:

I wanted to start a thread on something that I've been worrying about recently.
What if the PTB starts rolling out a universally enforced vaccine while we are stuck in a place where we can't get these things? Right now, for example, I am stuck in Chennai(India) where it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to get most of these things. There is a possibility that they might force vaccines on us while we are still under some form of quarantine, where you can't get anything delivered to your door and pharmacies are also closed.

What would you do in a situation like this?

One thing is to prepare our antenna (body) to withstand as much load as possible - exercises, cold adaptation, diet, supplementation.
Other thing is to prepare our mind for the blows: making order with all kinds of dysfunctions, traumas, undeveloped parts, making order with our values, our world view, view on self and others. Trying to be one not many. Have one world view. One way. Trying to become integrated, full human being.
Why this could be a remedy for the virus? Because virus is some information. Right? If not than I should shut up but as I understand virus brings some information and tries to modify our DNA?
If such information is true it is good. But sometimes even good information that would add to our chosen way could be not understood or misunderstood and our attitude towards such information may be rejecting although should be positive. And here my fantasy tells me that then we got sick.
Or other option that virus bring disinformation which also can cause us sick until we "understand" this information and choose right attitude towards it.

This below is more of some intuitions:
Virus is a piece of information. If so then this information entering our internal information system DNA can (maybe):
1. add something to it
2. delete something from it
3. express some genes or
4. "de-express" some genes
If I take my DNA as available set of instructions, library of them, then virus modifies my library (I am letting myself here for a lot of fantasy :) - is this use of an analogy in reasoning :)) anyway. What happens when there is a new information added to it?
For example I get to know some possibly devastating information like: life has no meaning. So what do I do with such information? I think that I may choose my attitude towards this thought. Some experiences may be very strong and resulting thoughts may be also deeply seeded but exercising this thought and confronting it with reality is I guess still possible.
So: Is it true that life has no meaning? Where this thought came from? What is the aim of this thought? And so on. The world is intelligible. Or is not? How do I understand this? etc.
If some information is missing than it is I guess similar. I still have my mind and still have the reality around me and I still have the choice of my attitude towards it. Probably harder to deal with lack of information than with surplus information but some people in the past like Socrates or Aristoteles were probably dealing with much less information than we have available today but were able to think through reality and even discover Absolut (it's existence) only by their thought.
What happens with us when our memory is modified? We loose our identity but we still have our mind and our soul. Soul is the cause of our body. If somebody destroys part of our antenna (body) that we do not have connection to our memory but then anyway there is hope as we still have our mind. And this mind is not only ours but is given to us. I am not sure but this comes to my mind - we participate in this mind.
So summing up for me: I think that until we are connected to our mind everything is possible. When mind is off - we are dead and out of 3D so shall not worry about vaccines :).
What You think?

@Agron After reading your post, what a dreadful and challenging life experience you have had. From what I can assess from the media, no clear cut message at this time has been given that vaccination will become mandatory, although I suspect it will become inevitable. In Canada it was announced that a vaccine may not available for 12-18 months. Isolation measures will be relaxed possibly during the summer months, stricter measures will resume after the summer months.

Personally I am thinking, using this time maybe more beneficial to become knowledgeable about the protocol in this thread that Keyhole has suggested and obtaining the supplements while they are available at this time, some I already take.

I am reminded of an old Yorkshire saying (area in the UK).

Choose your battle and which hill you will fall on.
Dreadfull and challenging... yes. In those moments while it was happening. But it all turned out to be exactly what I needed to learn how to remember my true self. Probably it was the fastest way to taking my true power back. If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger (thats an old saying I picked up as a youngster and it helped me alot in my life). And if it kills you than you try again ;-D

I think these moments of un-certainty are actually tests. What we decide to do and how to react determines what our world/experience will be like.

And this forced vaccination situation is another test. Maybe at this junction/decision in ones life reality really splits and we continue in a different world just based on our decisions.

Excellent saying. To me it means perfect managment of ones energy. And I believe our energy is the only thing that is actually REALLY ours. We humans always claim: this is mine! without much thought because everyone else is doing it ... like Earth/land for example. I think we are of the Earth. She can claim us, not the other way around. We can only try to have a nice relationship with "her".

Last edited:
2019_vaccination_summit10.jpg

This event could make it to the Corona Timeline thread but when I researched their site, there was nothing striking besides what we know. Not much in Q&A, agenda list, or the ten year plan that would make it clear what & how they want to do it although some points suggest that they want to coordinate everything including push through mainstream and social media and also get the mobile operators and IT companies to help them tracking and storing info about people.

The event took place under the joint auspices of the European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker and WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. The overall objective was to give high level visibility and political endorsement to the topic of vaccination, which is the most successful public health measure saving millions of lives every year. It demonstrated EU leadership for global commitment to vaccination, boost political commitment towards eliminating vaccine preventable diseases and engage political leaders and leaders from scientific, medical, industry, philanthropic and civil society in global action against the spread of vaccine misinformation.

The event was structured around the following three round tables:
  • Roundtable 1: In Vaccines we trust .............................................[well, money is fiat so now we have to trust in vaccines]
    Stepping up action to increase vaccine confidence
  • Roundtable 2: The Magic of Science
    Boosting vaccine Research, Development, and Innovation
  • Roundtable 3: Vaccines Protecting Everyone, Everywhere
    Galvanizing a global response to assure health, security and prosperity through immunization

According their survey, about half of European people (48%, in France even two thirds of population) are convinced there is a serious danger from side effects of vaccines so no wonder they want to work on it by all means. Here is a bit more detailed list of main objectives:

TEN ACTIONS TOWARDS VACCINATION FOR ALL

Everyone should be able to benefit from the power of vaccination.
Despite the availability of safe and effective vaccines, lack of access, vaccine shortages, misinformation, complacency towards disease risks, diminishing public confidence in the value of vaccines and disinvestments are harming vaccination rates worldwide. Vaccination is indisputably one of public health’s most effective interventions. We must endeavor to sustain vaccination’s hard-won gains but also aim to do more and to do better, in view of achieving effective and equitable health systems and reduce the harm that is caused as a result of the illness and suffering that is otherwise preventable. This also includes making the necessary R&D investments to address unmet medical needs by developing new vaccines and improving existing ones.Lessons from the day and actions needed towards vaccination for all and elimination of vaccine preventable diseases:

1. Promote global political leadership and commitment to vaccination and build effective collaboration and partnerships -across international, national, regional and local levels with health authorities, health professionals, civil society, communities, scientists, and industry- to protect everyone everywhere through sustained high vaccination coverage rates.

2. Ensure all countries have national immunisation strategies in place and implemented and strengthen its financial sustainability, in line with progress towards Universal Health Coverage, leaving no one behind.

3. Build strong surveillance systems for vaccine-preventable diseases, particularly those under global elimination and eradication targets.

4. Tackle the root-causes of vaccine hesitancy, increasing confidence in vaccination, as well as designing and implementing evidence-based interventions.

5. Harness the power of digital technologies, so as to strengthen the monitoring of the performance of vaccination programmes.

6. Sustain research efforts to continuously generate data on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines and impact of vaccination programmes.

7. Continue efforts and investment, including novel models of funding and incentives, in research, development and innovation for new or improved vaccine and delivery devices.

8. Mitigate the risks of vaccine shortages through improved vaccine availability monitoring, forecasting, purchasing, delivery and stockpiling systems and collaboration with producers and all participants in the distribution chain to make best use of, or increase existing, manufacturing capacity.

9. Empower healthcare professionals at all levels as well as the media, to provide effective, transparent and objective information to the public and fight false and misleading information, including by engaging with social media platforms and technological companies.

10. Align and integrate vaccination in the global health and development agendas, through a renewed Immunisation agenda 2030.

If you were curious about what Immunization Agenda 2030 is, you can find it here but it is at the moment just a pile of phrases and general ideas about plans for the next decade, more of the same as at the Summit, again with strong accent on convincing people this is what they need. Strategic priority goals:

strategic_priority_goals.jpg

Just to add a thought on my stance on forced vaccinations: If I see advertisment for illegal vaccination nano-chip counter-measure treatments (like in a good SF book) in my city I might think about letting my government smart-syringe me :lol:.

My view FWIW is to keep a low profile. If I have to have the vaccine then so be it and counteract with diet,vit c,bicarbonate etc. This is my battle with a petty tyrant and I’ll do my absolute best to treat this like a chess game.Be as stoic as I can be and help my family as best as I can. This is a great forum to come to to when things get on top of me.

I really don't feel we can escape it or counteract it, at least here in America.
I work for a major corporation that is part of the financial industry. They are already shady and would likely enthusiastically enforce their employees being vaccinated before returning to work. Or as a condition of employment.
This will, in my opinion replace or supplement pre-employment drug testing. I also live paycheck to paycheck. Could I really refuse the vaccination, not work and survive? Do I have the knowledge to counteract a multitude of unknown ingredients?
No.
For me personally I have to rely on my inner strength as well as keeping my body in the best shape possible. Either that or physically fight or flee to the wilderness...IDK..but I truly am grateful that there are those who have the means and know how to either avoid the looming vaccine or actually take something that nullifies its effects..

Back
Top Bottom