Mandatory Vaccination

Well something could go wrong ... but with the diet and supplements with which we are familiar here, the problems or disadvantages should be solved in a short time for most ... who knows if even this vaccine in terms of viral load represents a benefit for our DNA as suggested by the Cassiopaeans ... for me I would not make anti-vaccine comments that no one requested at the time of vaccination if it is compulsory and imminent, it would raise unnecessary suspicions towards us that could reverberate in the future and I do not say so in a posture of fear if not of basic caution so to speak.

Thank you very much, Keyhole! Looking forward to your research.

I was trying to work out the C's notion that it is our awareness that matters, rather than our physical body, with the recent statements of the vaccine takeover and its influence on the mind through DNA manipulation and the long list of supplements for the physical body that were suggested.
It seemed a bit contradictory to me. There is also the following problem:
Suppose you strive for spiritual hygiene and awareness, but then you get vaccinated and suddenly don't feel the desire anymore(i.e. the objective to make it easier to control people). That would be the manipulation of your mind through a manipulation of your body through the vaccine, which could override your own desire for truth or rebellion. That is what I find scary. Unless we go by that other thing that was suggested in the last session, that your soul/spiritual capacity can redirect the effects of the vaccine towards a positive outcome. In that sense, the adage that "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers" and the accumulation of knowledge would be your own medicine for the ill effects of the vaccine.

Notice also that the majority of us (I assume) already got several vaccines in our lifetimes, and yet here we are, still striving after something higher in life. So I don't think it's as simple as one vaccine turning us into braindead advocates of the PTB and their agenda.

Notice also that the majority of us (I assume) already got several vaccines in our lifetimes, and yet here we are, still striving after something higher in life. So I don't think it's as simple as one vaccine turning us into braindead advocates of the PTB and their agenda.
Well, no. The vaccines which we're used to have been bad for our health(i.e. heavy metals that shouldn't be in our body) but to my knowledge, they've not been known for DNA manipulation so as to create a more obedient mind and allow for easier control. That this must be something new can be seen from the way they're reacting to the "experiment" right now.

What would you do in a situation like this?
In a situation where the govt. is forcing me to get a vaccine for these crazy fake cv reasons? First Id try with a lawyer and sticking to the constitution and defend my basic human rights and say no to any forced measures that are illegitimate. And if that doesnt work Id be willing to use what is neccessary to defend my physical body, even if it means death for someone or me.

Me neither. Or, even having an immediate, or future preventable side effect. If the PTB really wanted to 'weaponize' forced vaccination they would 'set it up' so that they appeared to be doing 'something good', but were in fact priming a person for massive cytokine storm on re-exposure to a bug, or something similar. Unfortunately not many people consider that, but I think it's a real danger.

In a situation where the govt. is forcing me to get a vaccine for these crazy fake cv reasons? First Id try with a lawyer and sticking to the constitution and defend my basic human rights and say no to any forced measures that are illegitimate. And if that doesnt work Id be willing to use what is neccessary to defend my physical body, even if it means death for someone or me.
That's pretty brave. In my circumstance, The Law is what's going to force these things on me (as well as the bunch of sheep who think vaccinations are 'The Greatest Thing on Earth'). My union won't protect me either, because they think that vaccinations are 'The Greatest Thing on Earth' too. My worry is that because of this intractable belief system, the PTB can achieve their plans for mass genocide. The only 'weapon' I have is information and the hope that people will start to wake up. To my mind, the situation is very much like the calm before the storm.

That's pretty brave. In my circumstance, The Law is what's going to force these things on me (as well as the bunch of sheep who think vaccinations are 'The Greatest Thing on Earth'). My union won't protect me either, because they think that vaccinations are 'The Greatest Thing on Earth' too. My worry is that because of this intractable belief system, the PTB can achieve their plans for mass genocide. The only 'weapon' I have is information and the hope that people will start to wake up. To my mind, the situation is very much like the calm before the storm.
I dont know what will happen. But Im stating my stance on what Ill do if SHTF bigtime. If I wont have my mountain cottage ready I will have to resort to one of those two things. And Im a rarirty here. I can read lawas and have a good honest lawyer. I dont know anyone like that! Im sure there are a couple hundreds more but were all keeping a low profile. Its a snitch territory.
And ofcourse I dont want/wish ANY loss of life to happen, quite the opposite. But If it comes to it one has to be clear with himself. Remember that when I was 18-19 years old I was forced to think like a soldier and be prepared to kill other people in this region. Stuff I have lived makes me like I am. Many have seen this crap that nearly killed me only in motion pictures.

To my mind, the situation is very much like the calm before the storm.
Yes, I agree. I have de sensation that we are in the first floor of Hell.

I also always remember how they treated Jews in Germany during Nazism. Little by little they took out their rights, onde day this, the other day that, and nobody said anything, even Jews themselves did not react, the majority. Things will change, they thought. No NO. Some flied when there was time to do it. But we? There are no planes! and to go where? We are in the same boat, the Titanic.

We shouldn’t worry so much about what’s going to happen in the future, we will deal with whatever comes up.
Because the information from session is valuable for us to prepare now, then everything will be fine.

Session Date: March 21st 2020

(L) They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Q: [laughter] (L) However, the question has been asked: If people are forced to be vaccinated, .......we certainly don't want the vaccine they push on us - are there ways we can counteract this? There are going to be situations where people can't refuse a vaccine.

A: Yes. You have done the research!

Q: (L) So what research have we done about healing DNA? Um... Melatonin heals DNA.

(Niall) Dietary changes.

(L) Being in a proper dietary state if you have to get a vaccine is going to be beneficial and maybe it is for just this type of situation that we were so motivated to do health research and experiments for so long; it was preparation and we didn’t even know it.

(Artemis) Being in ketosis heals you.

(Gaby) Vitamin C.

(Niall) Detoxification.

(L) Detox would be NAC and other things...

(Andromeda) Infrared sauna.

(Chu) Constant knowledge input.

(L) Willpower even. And they just mentioned that there are certain people with spiritual force who were able to modify the virus by their own inner powers in a positive way. I would imagine that having inner force or inner spiritual power would all be beneficial. Are we on the right track?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) So sitting back and enjoying the show, to some extent, is the proper response. Nobody needs to get out there and make a target of themselves.
Should one just passively accept the chip and wait out the NWO/4D STS invasion until it falls on its own sword?

A: Avoid if possible. And more twists and turns ahead!

Q: (L) So, if you are in a situation where you have to accept, you just do it and do all you can to counteract quietly, same as with vaccine. Um...

but why die unnecessarily? It would do a better service to the others being alive since you are relatively informed on delicate subjects, although it is a vaccine with possible control effects (just as the virus was and then mutate) we are not aware of its final effectiveness for control in us and for many situations much more than something material is required, here much has been said about consciousness and the vibratory pattern to take for granted that it will control us ... moreover this is just the beginning of the show !! !, Do not miss it for wanting to stay true to yourself until the end, he praises, but it does not apply in this case, better live and whatever it has to be

I have thought about this predicament also. I watched the youtube video that Laura shared on facebook. With the lady who worked for FEMA. The statistic at the end in regards to action. 3% do something on a consistent basis. 7% once or twice and 90% wont do anything. These are sobering and depressing statistics when it comes to actually doing something to stop any of this. So it does beg the question, what do we do. Im in two minds and i mirror some of the sentiments. Say no or move ahead in faith that the universe, that their is some higher path for all this. Its an interesting predicment to think on.

Let's deal with what is instead of what might happen. Where I am right now, no mandatory vaccinations for regular people, but mandatory vaccinations for schoolchildren in school unless they can get an exemption. I'm working on the exemption, but the fallback is school at home, which is what is happening now anyway.

but why die unnecessarily? It would do a better service to the others being alive since you are relatively informed on delicate subjects, although it is a vaccine with possible control effects (just as the virus was and then mutate) we are not aware of its final effectiveness for control in us and for many situations much more than something material is required, here much has been said about consciousness and the vibratory pattern to take for granted that it will control us ... moreover this is just the beginning of the show !! !, Do not miss it for wanting to stay true to yourself until the end, he praises, but it does not apply in this case, better live and whatever it has to be
Yeah. Id rather stay among the living. But I think its better for me if I have my mind set on what to do if horrors like forced vaccinations become reality. Rather than JUST wait and see. Also I think its good if I set an example for my "community". My community that is now wearing "slave gear" in very large percentage lolz and its 22C and we have clear skies for 2 weeks now. I knew that people are hypnotized and un-conscious but this situation showed I was giving them credit actally. Theyre worse than I thought! Theyre not only hypnotized but they now look like tentacles of the worst aspects of the government. So I know I cant put my trust and depend on them.

Ive been vaccinated more than a few times in my life btw. But never with nano-chips or smart-syringes :curse:. And I suspect that many of my health issues could have come from these vaccinations as well. Ive been fighting bad health for more than a decade and I finally won. Right at the moment when this cv craziness started actually. I refuse to go back into unhealthy state so help me God :halo:.

And this decision of defending my human rights at all costs is helping me to be more calm. Maybe it might seem as a negative mindset but I assure you its not and I value and respect all life very much. And since Im almost alone in my perspective and since majority of people around me will go with whatever stupidity our government might think of next I really need to play it smart and I dont see many other options for now. And as you say were just at the beggining of this! Better to be prepared for the worst while working for the best!
So I will welcome any good constructive opportunities, no doubt about that.

I also think I wont be living in the city for the rest of my life. But thats another topic.

Cheers and thanks @Armagelipsis-matíasmaurán
Be safe

We shouldn’t worry so much about what’s going to happen in the future, we will deal with whatever comes up.
Because the information from session is valuable for us to prepare now, then everything will be fine.
Putting faith in others (fighting this thing for you), or hoping that 'things will turn out ok in the end' is like signing over your right to exist. It's like choosing luck to survive, rather than free will. It's like expecting a 'free lunch' because something or somebody else is going to 'fix it all' for you. And, don't get me wrong, this may work for some people! Just not for the majority. :-( And, I think the PTB are hoping for this. Just like in Nazi Germany.

Let's deal with what is instead of what might happen. Where I am right now, no mandatory vaccinations for regular people, but mandatory vaccinations for schoolchildren in school unless they can get an exemption. I'm working on the exemption, but the fallback is school at home, which is what is happening now anyway.
Good luck with things staying that way. 'Evil' always wants MORE (of whatever they've got their black hearts set on)! :-(

Back
Top Bottom