Making healing water

Quite a few years ago, I had a thought that I never once expressed gratitude to water for being what it is. I was taken aback, and on the spot decided to cultivate a feeling of gratitude with a bottle of water held in my hands. I meditated for about 15 minutes after building the feeling of gratitude and just let that energy flow into the water.

After finishing, I took a sip, and the water was subtly sweet. It also had an invigorating effect almost immediately that lasted a few hours.

Intrigued, and wondering if what I experienced had any “stuff” to it, I had a friend have a sip and give me their impression (without mentioning anything about the meditation).

He asked me if I added any sweetener to it, I replied no. Then he said he felt great and I told him about what I had done.

It was a very interesting phenomena/experience.

No, i never had an occasion to use it to heal something on me, but my cousin did it a few times, his mother (my aunt) too, and they both got results.

My aunt is special, she's known in the family and a part of the village for never having failed to determine the sex of the baby-to-come of pregnant women. She uses pendulum and has tons of unusual & strange stories to tell. What i mean here is that I trust her when she says something, she has a strong connexion with invisible things. And about this water, she calls it "L'eau de Lourdes", from the well known city (or big village) in France.

My cousin explained me years before what he observed after having drink it during weeks (or months), but i do not remember the details, just that i concluded that the device he created achieved similar results than the ones described by Marcel Violet, and i remember that one of the most stunning results was about a broken foot and his doctor who was puzzled by the speed of recovery (I should ask him again to detail me this + any other effects he noticed)

Indeed i would be glad to test it more broadly, but the simple fact to find someone who would trust you to rely on this and accept to try it is difficult, common people prefer to go through classic medicine.

At least on my side I have so many projects in mind that about this dynamised water, the most important was done : I collected the information, I have already one device and will soon have a second one, I achieved what I needed to - it's hard to explain why I was "directed" to such knowledge, i don't know, let's say that something in me has always thought that this could (or will) be needed in the future. Thus, since 10y, i'm slowly gathering some knowledge and some specific tools or devices since (colloidal generator, distiler, a PEMF device based on Lakowsky researches, or more recently Koltsov FSC plates ) - but due to hard work to do to run & administer the company, and more recently due to all the mess on earth since 20 months, I had to rewrite my priorities and drop many projects.

There's a good small book to read, you can find it easily in PDF on the net, just search on "Le secret des patriarches", it's only 74 pages and it's a must read if you want to dig more the topic. (i prefer not to post the link, i do not know if the book is free or not)
Keep up the fantastic work! You doing some fascinating stuff! Please keep on posting. I wish I would be talented as you. My greatest experiment was a couple of orgone pyramids. Not very good ones. Cats are no good with DIY...

Well, about Leedkallen I found the following:

Well, well, what do we have here...I'm not clear yet.

Apparently, to be a receiver of "Universal Intention Signals" we have to "adjust" our "sounding board".

The reference is misspelled in the transcripts. They are speaking about the creator of Coral Castle, Ed Leedskalnin.

For a full roundup of relevant quotes about water, gravity, Leedskalnin, and all kinds of wondrous techno-magic - there is a great post made by @thorbiorn here!

Thank you very much, iamthatis! I use translators and often have problems with some words. I use Deepl for writing and Google for reading the forum. Apparently, they don't resist the words to double translation. The same day of the publication, later looking for information I realized the error.:-[ Thanks for the link!:flowers:

I believe that consciousness affects water in many ways, if you approach it with love and attention you will get it, water mirrors ourselves, the essence of our material bodies, water is almost ethereal and it reminds me of gravity, it sums everything up and gives life . I have this feeling in my consciousness that crystals are hardened water, I don't know why I feel that, but it's as if those crystals carry a message or that they can carry some information.

Water on that side is very fluid, plus if it is energized by consciousness with a certain intention, it acts as a material ether, something that is not solid and is light and subtle.

Experiments have been done where bad information is imprinted in the water, it works and it is a kind of black magic. We can see how psychopaths pollute water and act on it through the electromagnetic spectrum in order to destroy DNA and nature itself and the environment.

However, water has healing powers in union with the consciousness of the soul, its crystal structure follows the trail of consciousness and is shaped through the polarity of STS or STO. It refers to this 3d reality.

I wonder what is the property of water in 5th density and in 4th density?
What do you think?

Na srpskom
Smatram da svest deluje na vodu na više načina, ako joj priđete sa ljubavlju i pažnjom to će te i dobiti, voda je ogledalao nas samih, suština naših materijalnih tela, voda je skoro eterična i ona me potseća na gravitaciju, sažima sve i daje život. U svesti imam taj osećaj da su kristali očvršćena voda, ne znam zašto to osećam ali kao da ti kristali nose neku poruku ili da mogu da nose neke informacije.

Voda sa te strane je vrlo fluidna plus ako je i energetizovana svešću sa određenom namerom deluje mi kao materijalni eter, nešto što nije čvrsto a lagano je i suptilno.

Rađeni su eksperimenti gde su u vodu utiskivane zle informacije, to deluje i to je neka vrsta crne magije. Možemo videti kako psihopate zagađuju vodu i na nju deluju kroz elektromagnetni spektar kako bi se uništio dnk i sama priroda i okruženje.

Međutim, voda ima isceljujuće moći u sjedinjenju sa svešću duše, njena kristalna struktura prati trag svesti i uobličava se kroz polaritet OPS ili OPD. To se odnosi na ovaj 3d realitet.

Pitam se koje je svojstvo vode u 5 denzitetu i u 4 denzitetu?
Šta mislite?

I wonder what is the property of water in 5th density and in 4th density?
What do you think?
Hello,Bojan 71!Reading the thread: Descriptions of life "after death", I came across a movie called "Our Home". In it it describes what life is like upon disembodiment. Souls go through a healing process at first. They are in a hospital of sorts, where they receive care and, what caught my attention the most is that they use Water. They also put their hands on the patient, from which I deduce they do Reiky. I think that 4D or 5D beings are more aware of the properties of water or the use of Reiky. Actually, I have to think some more about your question. Maybe later I will come up with something else. I am a bit slow!:-O

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom