Loud increasing ringing & whistling noise

Re: Loud increasing ringing & whistling noise

deceasedlicense said:
i found this web sight today and ive had this problem about 6 times but it happens when im stuck between sleep and being slightly awake and then i go paralized or if like someone is holding me down and it freaks me out. the first time this happend i was a sleep and i saw a dark figure beside me and i woke up quickly and when i tried to get out of bed the ringing noise came to me and at this point i was scared so i got up fast and then as i reached the edge of the bed i couldnt move all i could do was breathe.does anyone know whats happening i dont tell many people about this because they say i was in a dream but i know i wasnt. and its happend 5 more times after this one most recent was at a friends house 2 weeks ago

Not sure EXACTLY what it is that happened to you, although similar things have happened to me in the past. Even though its been a few months since the last time it has happened, I for the life of me don't know the exact reasons for it, only speculation. You might want to check out this thread I started in the Dreams Section http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12134.0 Maybe you might find something in there that relates or you can add additional information to it.

deceasedlicense said:
when im stuck between sleep and being slightly awake and then i go paralized or if like someone is holding me down and it freaks me out.

This is called Hypnagogia, or at least to the best of my knowledge, this is what the state is referred as:
_http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1800
Every night of every day, people everywhere retreat to their beds to sleep, and oftentimes to dream. Many of us are not aware however, that the many levels of consciousness we undergo during the stages of sleep offer a link between our conscious mind and its manifested dream world; perhaps even the possibility of another realm of cognition altogether. Hypnagogia, the deeply relaxed state of consciousness that occurs shortly prior to falling asleep, has been recognized for hundreds of years as a source of creative thought and intuition by a long list of distinguished philosophers, artists, and scientists, names of which include Aristotle and Albert Einstein (1). Research into hypnagogia is now shedding light on long-sought-for explanations of psychic abilities and creative intuition obtained outside direct sensory processes by revealing the possibility that our brain may have the ability to tap into other states of consciousness (6). The phenomenon of the hypnagogic hallucinations which occur in this period are characterized by a slideshow of highly condensed, discontinuous, and bizarre imagery of faces, figures, animals, print and writing. Also accompanying this is often hearing one’s name being whispered, hearing music, and undergoing temporary physical paralysis (4, 7). These visual, auditory, and physical stimuli, have been known to cultivate intuition, bring flashes of inspiration, and offer creative insight to those who experience them (1). During this fleeting psycho-physical state, people report randomly occurring visual and auditory experiences which are relatively more disconnected and short-lived when compared to dreams characteristic of REM sleep. Hypnagogia is in fact very common, occurring in 72 to 77 percent of the population, many are unaware of the phenomena (1).
A possible physical explanation for Hypnagogia is rooted in the discovery of magnetite crystals in cells of the brain and meninges. It has been found that there are five million magnetite crystals per gram in the human brain, and twenty times that number in the meninges (2). These ‘biomagnetite crystals’ are oriented in the brain in a manner that maximizes their magnetic moment, thus allowing the crystals to act as a system, and marking the ability of the brain to sense energy fields (4). These crystals could very possibly be the cause and explanation behind psychic abilities, as well as the feelings of intuition during states of hypnagogia.

Let us further explore how this phenomenon may be possible. Studies that show the proximity of the crystal-containing brain cells to the pituitary and pineal glands, have led researchers to propose that these glands may use information from the earth’s magnetic field to regulate the release of hormones in the brain, thus directly controlling conscious awareness levels (2).

However, there is still no way to ’read’ the signals that might be carried by the brains magnetic emissions. Despite this being so, the evidence indicating the existence of these signals and their possible constitution of a means of communication between various parts of the brain, is very compelling. This is the system that many speculate to be that which selects the neural areas to be recruited, so that the appropriate state of consciousness can elicit the suitable phenomenological, behavioral, and affective responses (4).

Studies have been done to show that various low intensity magnetic signals delivered to the temporal lobes indeed have a positive effect of producing various hallucinatory effects in the subject . Such effects include vestibular feelings in which one’s normal sense of balance is replaced by illusions of levitation and vertigo. Also experienced are transient ‘visions,’ whose context include motifs that appear in near-death experiences and alien abduction scenarios. Another neuromagentically elicited experience is bursts of emotion, most commonly fear and joy. Interestingly, all of these experiences very closely approximate those in the hypnagogic state.

Further experimentation performed on monkeys has determined the temporal lobes to be the part of the brain which mediates various states of consciousness. EEG readouts from the temporal lobes are markedly different when a person is asleep and undergoing a hallucinogenic seizure, or on LSD. In this case, seizural disorders confined to the temporal lobes (complex partial seizures) were characterized as impairments of consciousness. In the study, monkeys were given LSD after having various parts of their brains removed. The monkeys continued to ‘trip’ no matter what parts of the brains were missing. Only in the case where both temporal lobes were removed did the substance seem to have no affect the monkeys at all. The conclusion inarguably shows that the temporal lobes, in addition to all their other functions (in aspects of memory, language, music, etc.), also function to mediate states of consciousness (4).

The interpretation of hypnagogic images in some studies have seemed to provide striking examples not only of the existence of various states of consciousness, but also of clairvoyance and telepathy (7). In his book Hypnagogia, Andreas Mavromatis declares that "…hypnagogia gives rise to the insight that there are many realities and that what we call wakefulness merely constitutes one of them…hypnagogia suggests the evolutional possibility of a further expansion of consciousness, and poses a serious question concerning the nature of reality" (7). People have applied many different strategies to channel into the "powers of the hypnogic’ by means of meditation, hypnosis, spiritualism, hallucinogenic drug use, and others. Many hypnogists report states of instantaneous intuition, exhilaration with an inspired poem, mystical insights, and exquisite peaceful joy. Occultists believe they can tap into clairvoyant experiences in the hypnagogic. Others feel that they can engage in self-hypnosis so that they can achieve things they thought impossible or too difficult, by hypnagogic visualization (5).

Hypnagogic stages of sleep, with all its hallucinatory imagery, tends to act as compelling explanations for many claims of alien or supernatural encounters. It is easy to imagine how an individual who has had a hypnagogic experience with sleep paralysis, who is not familiar with the neurological explanation, to likely interpret their strange experience in terms of their cultural beliefs or in other bizarre supernatural terms (2). Hypnagogia presets new dimensions of a true New Age exploration, waiting for us all to travel together into this New World. And if any are skeptical, we can gain confidence in our hypnagogic pursuits from the realization that we are following in the footsteps of some of the most creative, intuitive and influential human minds in history. After all, Aristotle and Einstein can’t be wrong.

This is my first post outside the Newbies section so hi everyone :)

This is a very interesting thread and I'd like to share something along similar lines that I've been experiencing over the last few months. I have been having a strange bodily sensation, usually at night time whilst I'm in bed but before I lie down and turn the light out. I can only describe it as a kind of momentary but very distictive 'buzz' or electirc shock in my body which lasts for certainly no longer than a second and will perhaps occur half a dozen times in an evening.

It only really happens when I'm very relaxed and is vaguely pleasant. It occurs sometimes spontaneously, but also seems to be realted to action/noise around the house. What I mean is that if my partner closes the door, or speaks after a long silence, it's almost as if I feel that energy/sound as this buzz through my body. In the past (and unfortunately quite recently) I have had many horrendous night-time experiences as discussed on this thread such as paralysis/vivid nightmares of attack and being forcibly removed from my body but I intuitively feel that there is something very positive about these 'electric' sensations.

Anyone experience anything similar to this?

deceasedlicense said:
i found this web sight today and ive had this problem about 6 times but it happens when im stuck between sleep and being slightly awake and then i go paralized or if like someone is holding me down and it freaks me out. the first time this happend i was a sleep and i saw a dark figure beside me and i woke up quickly and when i tried to get out of bed the ringing noise came to me and at this point i was scared so i got up fast and then as i reached the edge of the bed i couldnt move all i could do was breathe.does anyone know whats happening i dont tell many people about this because they say i was in a dream but i know i wasnt. and its happend 5 more times after this one most recent was at a friends house 2 weeks ago

This is called "sleep paralysis", and it's pretty common. As you are new to the board, I recommend you take a look around and see the kind of topics we discuss. As you'll see, we tend to discuss some pretty "weird" stuff by conventional standards. In the case of sleep paralysis, I don't think there is necessarily anything out of the ordinary about it. However, I have noticed that many accounts of sleep paralysis have a "dark figure" and a feeling of foreboding, while others do not. If there is any reality to these figures outside of the mind of the person experiencing such events, perhaps these "beings" manipulate or even induce such a state for their own purposes?

Buzzing

Greetings! :) Has anyone experienced/experiencing a light buzzing feeling. It has been coming on & off for a few years since taking leave of my physical body some years ago. However over the past couple of weeks, it has been intensifying. What was interesting was Saturday a few people who were with me felt it too. Starting from the bottom of my feet upwards. Interestingly enough when I feel certain vibrations from music systems, especially car stereos, they flow through my body as if it were air, so much so that they can be felt before the vehicle even reaches my area. Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Buzzing

Hello 1peacelover,

Here is a good link to start with: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3742.0

Also, please use the forum search (buzzing), and I'm sure you'll find lot's to read...

Pai said:

This is a very interesting thread and I'd like to share something along similar lines that I've been experiencing over the last few months. I have been having a strange bodily sensation, usually at night time whilst I'm in bed but before I lie down and turn the light out. I can only describe it as a kind of momentary but very distictive 'buzz' or electirc shock in my body which lasts for certainly no longer than a second and will perhaps occur half a dozen times in an evening.

It only really happens when I'm very relaxed and is vaguely pleasant. It occurs sometimes spontaneously, but also seems to be realted to action/noise around the house. What I mean is that if my partner closes the door, or speaks after a long silence, it's almost as if I feel that energy/sound as this buzz through my body. In the past (and unfortunately quite recently) I have had many horrendous night-time experiences as discussed on this thread such as paralysis/vivid nightmares of attack and being forcibly removed from my body but I intuitively feel that there is something very positive about these 'electric' sensations.

Sounds to me like brain zaps... they can be a consequence of taking psychoactive drugs that damage the brain, or drinking soda sweetened with aspartame, or other toxicities. You might want to read up on all this in the health section of the forum. Also have a look here:

http://theblondepharmacist.wordpress.com/2007/11/17/brain-shivers-brain-zaps-brain-shocks/

http://www.labelmesane.com/brain_zaps.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor_discontinuation_syndrome

Approaching Infinity said:
deceasedlicense said:

This is called "sleep paralysis", and it's pretty common. As you are new to the board, I recommend you take a look around and see the kind of topics we discuss. As you'll see, we tend to discuss some pretty "weird" stuff by conventional standards. In the case of sleep paralysis, I don't think there is necessarily anything out of the ordinary about it. However, I have noticed that many accounts of sleep paralysis have a "dark figure" and a feeling of foreboding, while others do not. If there is any reality to these figures outside of the mind of the person experiencing such events, perhaps these "beings" manipulate or even induce such a state for their own purposes?

I have experienced something similar, but I draw no definite conclusions as to what it was. It could have been straight up sleep paralysis or something else. Briefly, I "woke up" in bed and couldn't move. There was a force or weight on my chest that was pinning me down and contricting my throat. If I struggled, the grip got tighter, when I relaxed it loosen a little but still held me. There are many possible explanations, but as far as I am concerned there is one solution that covers them all: elimination of toxins from the diet and continued work on the self and gathering of objective knowledge.

Laura said:
Pai said:

Sounds to me like brain zaps... they can be a consequence of taking psychoactive drugs that damage the brain, or drinking soda sweetened with aspartame, or other toxicities. You might want to read up on all this in the health section of the forum. Also have a look here:

http://theblondepharmacist.wordpress.com/2007/11/17/brain-shivers-brain-zaps-brain-shocks/

http://www.labelmesane.com/brain_zaps.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor_discontinuation_syndrome

Hi Laura

Fortunately, pyschoactive drugs and fizzy drinks are not part of my lifestyle. However, I know exactly what you mean about Brain Zaps as I was prescribed Seroxat (SSRI) about 10 years ago for depression. I knew nothing about the evils of Big Pharma and SSRI's at the time and was on this treatment for some months. To be fair, my depression did lift but the tablets were very difficult to come off with all sorts of withdrawal symptoms including these brain zaps which I used to call 'jangles' at the time.

However, this buzzing I have experienced in the last few months is very different. The 'brain zaps' were very uncomfortable, and actually quite frightening at times and centred exclusively in and around the head. This current buzzing occurs throughout much of my body and only when some other sound or action occurs near me and when I'm realaxed and still, usually late evening. It's as though I can feel sounds such as a closing door or someone's voice as electricity/energy in my body and that's the only way I can describe this really.

I was about to say that I 'intuitively' feel that these sensations are positive or beneficial but as we've learned over on the Eiriu Eolas thread today, these intuitions are often misguided so I guess the Jury's out on this for the moment. I shall go and do some research. ;)

Thanks for your input

Thank you very much Al Today for the lead and the search suggestion........I'll be reading and exploring.

Hello 1Peacelover, Took a quick look at link given by Al Today, I guess we are not alone. I myself have similar high pitched whines or light hums on occations. Not dening possible implant(s) due to a issue that happened around the age of 3 or 4 years of age. At first I thought these noises would happen when my blood sugar levels were to high or getting to low, still not to sure. Before I heard about implants I noticed a small sphere shaped chunk on the inside of my arm, I started to pick at it then got sidetracked. A few days later I remembered about it and checked it out only to find it had moved under my main vein about a inch away. What led to the discovery was while I was younger and near death more then a few times the medical proffession completely scar'd all the veins in my arms, I used to hide my inner parts of my arms as they looked so bad. Later on I discovered natures healer DMSO(MSM) I used it sparingly with clean VitE ointment on my arms and the veins and arms cleared right up. This is when I first discovered the sphere, which shows sometimes and doesn't sometimes, I think it depends on the subject matter. I am thinking that there is something in my right ear also, was thinking it was a zit, had the doctor check it and he said there is no visible problem. Have had the ear and the buzzing, ringing thing for some time. The ear pain has subsided since I used DMSO on it; but, the ringing still happens once and a while. Whitepowder gold a super conductant is been known to cause ringing or a constant hum if ingested, pure vegitarians appear to get the same effect over time. It is possible that spotty circulation of the body may cause ringing etc, the low tone hum would possiblely be not really a bad thing.

sasdavido said:
Whitepowder gold a super conductant is been known to cause ringing or a constant hum if ingested,

Hi sasdavido, what is white powder gold - is that the same as monatomic gold? (if so reading that link might be beneficial)

Also, I'm wondering if you've read the complete Wave series yet?

Anart, Yes I do believe it is the same. Sorry haven't had a chance to read the wave as of; yet, with the speeding of time and the some what lack of internet time with work etc. I will do my best to read what you have suggested. Wish me time and speed. :)

sasdavido said:
Hello 1Peacelover, Took a quick look at link given by Al Today, I guess we are not alone. I myself have similar high pitched whines or light hums on occations. Not dening possible implant(s) due to a issue that happened around the age of 3 or 4 years of age. At first I thought these noises would happen when my blood sugar levels were to high or getting to low, still not to sure. Before I heard about implants I noticed a small sphere shaped chunk on the inside of my arm, I started to pick at it then got sidetracked. A few days later I remembered about it and checked it out only to find it had moved under my main vein about a inch away. What led to the discovery was while I was younger and near death more then a few times the medical proffession completely scar'd all the veins in my arms, I used to hide my inner parts of my arms as they looked so bad. Later on I discovered natures healer DMSO(MSM) I used it sparingly with clean VitE ointment on my arms and the veins and arms cleared right up. This is when I first discovered the sphere, which shows sometimes and doesn't sometimes, I think it depends on the subject matter. I am thinking that there is something in my right ear also, was thinking it was a zit, had the doctor check it and he said there is no visible problem. Have had the ear and the buzzing, ringing thing for some time. The ear pain has subsided since I used DMSO on it; but, the ringing still happens once and a while. Whitepowder gold a super conductant is been known to cause ringing or a constant hum if ingested, pure vegitarians appear to get the same effect over time. It is possible that spotty circulation of the body may cause ringing etc, the low tone hum would possiblely be not really a bad thing.
Greetings Sasdavido and all,
Thank you for your input as well as suggestions. Absorbing all this info is quite interesting. I too had a near death experience and can also relate to the scarred veins (daily course of blood drawing over many years). I've always wondered where all those quarts and quarts of blood disappeared to. That's another subject for a later time.

Over the years, in telling my friends about the buzzing, they never took me seriously. For the record, I do not have or use cell phones. Television is not part of my daily routine, my house is off the grid, etc, but on Saturday while my friends and I were on the porch having an extremely deep conversation, the buzzing/tingling feeling started at the bottoms of my feet. Almost at once the other three people exclaimed, "Did you feel that?" What was that?, they were saying. It was freaky because, it happened to all of us at almost the same time. Fortunately I have not experienced the ringing or pain in the ears.

It is a warm all over body feeling that starts at the bottoms of my feet and continues to the top of my head. My ankles are fused with titanium and I was speculating that some kind of healing is going on or maybe the metal in my feet are picking up some kind of vibes. But then why would others feel the same thing? They don't have metal in their feet. Still pondering. Thank you again.
:huh:

Hi 1Peacelover, It appears I :-[ have to take back my comment re: Whitepowder gold or as it appears it is called monatomic gold. I thought monatomic gold is made from gold where as whitepowder gold is produced from rock, soil or even ocean water. Would explain the northern pole bases and the problem the greys are having with reproduction. Plus the human harvesting of their dna, sperm, eggs, hormons etc. Regarding the buzzing, ringing etc could that be related to the contrails many have witnessed seeing in the skys.
Anart have started to read the Wave. The 1st chapter reminds me of a discover that appears to be silenced regarding a power beam coming from in the milkyway. Being neither positive or negative yet so powerful that it will change things only depending on its signiture frequency. Of course fear won't help. Correct me if I am wrong, as I hope I'm not whistling dixie.

sasdavido said:
Anart, Yes I do believe it is the same. Sorry haven't had a chance to read the wave as of; yet, with the speeding of time and the some what lack of internet time with work etc. I will do my best to read what you have suggested. Wish me time and speed. :)

If internet is a problem, then you might want to consider buying the wave series in book form. Excellent bed time reading!

either from qfgpublishing.com

or

search for "laura knight-jadczyk" on any amazon

Back
Top Bottom