Loud increasing ringing & whistling noise

Re: Sudden frequency-like ringing in ears

Pinkerton said:
One piece of information that is relevant to the thread is that students in high school or college are able to use a specific tone on their cellphones while they are texting messages to each other which is inaudible to the teacher, called the Mosquito Tone or TeenBuzz - _http://journal.plasticmind.com/ears/mosquito-tone-or-how-to-tell-youre-a-youngun/ - which allows them to use their cells to communicate undetected by the teacher.

This reminded me of something I read in a book many years ago, about some exposed psi and telepathy scams.
One of the stories was about two young brothers who were tested by researchers using those cards which have 25 in a pack, using 5 different symbols. Wavey lines, circles etc.

If I remember it right, the two brothers were each sat at a table with a large screen between them so they couldn’t see each other, and no talking or noise was allowed.
Then the cards were shuffled and given to one of the lads to turn over one at a time, while the other lad had to say what he thought the card was. Test after test gave nearly 100% accuracy.

Well, the researchers were amazed at the accuracy. They couldn’t believe their luck at finding such a pair of telepaths after so many months of testing loads of student voluneers. But someone eventually thought of searching the lads.

They found the lad who was turning the cards had a rubber squeezy bulb in his pocket connected to a rubber tube running down his trouser leg with a sort of dog whistle on the end which gave a frequency that teenagers can hear but older people can’t. When the pre-arranged code number of whistles was blown by squeezing the bulb, once for a circle card, two for wavy lines etc. the boys could hear but the older researchers couldn’t.

I was a teenager during the 60's and 70's. Yep, I've been to some massive rock concerts/festivals during those days. Ahhh, the memories... Some good and some not so good experiences/memories. I gotta say that I am glad to have those experiences. And yes, my ears ring to this day. I've also been to the dragstrips as a child when my parents wanted to see the jet cars. I remember almost being in tears with pain when they roared down that 1/4 mile dragstrip. Been around alot of big booms that I won't go into now. To this day, I can't help but "feel" low frequency rumbles at night from deep underground, along with the varying high toned pitches, frequency oscillations throughout the day. I dunno what they are and am sure the reason will come clear, eventually, wishfully expect. And thank you thevenusion for your post to be contemplated.

bedower, I just gotta ask, why was the word "proud" used in the post below?

bedower said:
I'm proud to say I've never been to a rock concert in my life (shudder!)!

edited for clarity...

In 1977, the CIA contacted Margaret Thatcher and gave her all the details, elf frequencies, to induce cancer, paranoia (4.5 Hz), depression (6.66 Hz), manic rage (11.3 Hz) [2001] The Secret Uses Of Microwave Mind Control By The British----Tim Rifat

4Hz was literally painful to my ears :mad:, so it's interesting to me that it can induce cancer and paranoia.

[quote author=Al Today yesterday] bedower, I just gotta ask, why was the word "proud" used in the post below?

Quote from: bedower on February 24, 2009, 11:22:06 PM
I'm proud to say I've never been to a rock concert in my life (shudder!)!
[/quote]

Hi Al,

Your very simple and pertinant question threw me into a tizzy, believe it or not! Apologies in advance; this reply will of necessity be subjective. I'd already clicked the reply button to say not to worry about it; it was just a glib licence taken, when my hands suddenly froze above the keyboard. Why had I used that word, and what did I mean by it? You made me stop and think, Al, so thanks for that. :) The following are suggested reasons only, because I'm still feeling my way towards why I should have used 'proud'.

1. The most obvious; it was a Freudian slip, and I am by nature a 'proudful' person. (Oh! dear gods, I hope not!)

2. It really was just a glib licence taken as an 'add on', and nothing was meant by it.

3. It was intellectual snobbery, as in 'only plebs go to rock concerts'. (Dear gods, this gets worse!)

4. I've never actually been invited to go to a rock concert, so the remark was a belated revenge against the people who were going to these concerts, and whom I knew were going, but who didn't invite me to join them.

5. It was a remark made by lots of people about something they wouldn't dream of doing (as in; 'I'm proud to say I've never eaten a McDonalds.' See #2 above).

6. It was a programmed response (see all #s above).

7. It was a 'buffer' of some kind.

8. Repetitive bass note sounds really do make my ears hurt and my brain bounce around in my head (although this has nothing to do with the word 'proud'!)

9. Erm...

...can I get back to you on this? This needs some serious thinking about, as it is something I hadn't previously thought about!

Thanks for bringing what could be a damaging character flaw to my attention, Al Today :flowers:

And I shall carefully edit the words I use in future posts.

(Sorry for going OT with this, fellow forumites, but Al Today's question deserved the courtesy of a response.)

Howdy bedower,

Usually I don't even respond to comments as quoted below. Thinking of subjectivity and free will, I try not to care what people may think because we all have our paths to follow, lessons to learn. Somehow, for some reason, I was just prompted to respond. So I went with the flow, so to say... :huh:

If this did indeed trigger contemplation on your part, perhaps this is an example of some unseen, unperceived linkage that may exist between some peoples.?.?.?

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

(my apologies for going :offtopic:)

Re: Loud increasing ringing & whistling noise

:/

I have also been getting ringing in my ear, i notice it is in my left side. I had on yesterday while reading The Wave Book 3. It also happened a few days ago, and i lately i have been remembering most of my dreams.

What is it with this ringing? Cos yesterday i had one, and first thing in my mind was "oh no they know i am reading the wave, they must be monitoring me"

Best keep vigilant! ;D

I also have a constant ringing in my left ear.
About 6 years ago I awoke and had a ringing in both my ears. I quickly popped my right ear and it went away, also popped my left ear, and it didnt go away. Every so often I get a ringing in my right ear, usually popping it makes it stop.

Initially I could not here anything out of my left ear, only a ringing that constantly changed pitches. Now I can hear tones that are louder then the ringing. Most notbaly, Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Also, if I drive with the window down, I can hear the wind hitting my door. It seems that I am slowly regaining my hearing. Also, if I pull up on my ear lobe, that seems to improve my hearing.

When i first went to a walk in clinic, the doctor said my ear was clogged from sinus' and gave me prescription flonaise, which didn't help. About a year ago, I went to the doctor's again and he said he could see no damage to my ears and was clueless.

Ear wax has never been the problem

Pob said:
DanielS said:
That, and now when I turn on my television, it makes the most annoying whistling sound ever!!
Suggest you keep it turned off then! You'll only benefit. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

M4N4MK1 said:
What is it with this ringing? Cos yesterday i had one, and first thing in my mind was "oh no they know i am reading the wave, they must be monitoring me"

Best keep vigilant! ;D

Yes, definitely keep vigilant, although in my experience, I dont believe that the ringing has anything to do with monitoring. Possibly because of the information given in the Wave Series, it is like an awakening of sorts to higher realms and how they affect us, so we start to pick up on little nuances, such as the ringing. Another possibility, now that we start to become a little bit more aware, shifts in our thinking start to occur within us, and a by-product of this change is hearing different frequencies.

Maybe what we are hearing isn't outside interference, as much as the "vibration" of our thoughts. Or depending on the situation a combination of both, osit.

But its best not to be worried that every little change that is occuring within you is 4D STS controlled, it will just increase anxieties and fear, which is what they want you to do.

Btw, GoinForSpeed, seeing as this is your first post in the forum, it's usually recommended to post an introduction in the newbies forum, just to talk a little bit about yourself, etc.

morgaine said:
I often experience a sporadic ringing in my ears, with seemingly methodical patterns to its occurrence.
The ringing is most often experienced in my right ear, with a nearly physical sensation of my ability to hear being "scooped" out right before the ring begins. My hearing goes fuzzy, as if everyone speaking covered their mouths at the same time and continued talking. The tone holds solidly for anywhere from five to fifteen seconds, then tapers off, with regular hearing resuming again just a few seconds later.

I've already ruled out Tinnitus, pinched nerves, or migraines. I've been checked for other physical problems that would inspire ringing like this, and how sporadically it occurs (yet with distinct ways to anticipate when it'll be experienced), I'm questioning if it's origins are external.

I've been paying more attention to the symptoms that I experience right after a ringing, having always suspected that the rings were a form of frequency manipulation, similar to the Microwave Auditory Effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect).
Recently, I've begun to notice that I become extremely agitated and explosive right after a ring. Just minutes ago I was reading about the Web Bot Project (_http://www.urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm) and received a very heavy, and very loud ring in my right ear. I was listening to music at the time, but the "scoop" and strong beginning of the ring were very noticeable.
As I continued reading, I noticed myself becoming unreasonably agitated about trivial things, such as the page layout and text color. The content of the page suddenly meant much less to me than it had a few minutes earlier, and I felt quite apathetic to what I had just seconds before felt was an extremely important issue. The type of agitation I felt was very similar to what one feels when reacting to unusual hormone levels; That the extreme reactions are not inspired from the object you're interacting with, instead coming from an internal place subjected onto the object.

After becoming more familiar with when I was most likely to hear the rings, I began wearing my Bio-Tuner (_http://www.toolsforwellness.com/ne204.html) immediately after, and have noticed it reduces the agitation that would come up. I don't know the hard details as to how the Bio-Tuner would counteract anything being directed at me, but I find the two connected in my mind makes sense.

I give a lot of credit to the idea that frequencies can be are are being manipulated to effect human psychology, emotion, and cognitive reasoning. There is much evidence documenting the science and uses behind this kind of technology.

My question is if anyone else has experienced anything similar to this, and what they've noticed attached to it. What are you most often doing when the ring occurs, does your mood change during/after, and if so, how?; and, have you found any way of counteracting it?

Many thanks.
Namaste.

I have had the exact same experiences you had. Some times I would be at the computer reading and the sound in my ears would some times get low. And I would start hearing a ringing in my ears, it has not happen to me lately. But it would come on some times when I am in the mode of thinking or reading. I think it is a signal that we are consciously developing to 4 density. Or it could be the government trying to mess up our frequency so that our critical thinking could be corrupted. or maybe just spying on us from the neuron frequencies in our brian but what ever the case maybe I dont think it is normal at least for other people.

I came across this thread accidentally searching for something else. But coincidentally, myself, a co-worker, and my husband all experienced a strange sensation in one of our ears (not sure if all on the same side) 2 days ago.... a deafening, then ringing, and a strange sensation that swept through the head to the other ear. Very disruptive to the current thought. All of this occurred for us close to the same time of day (between 1 & 2pm) on the same day, although we were all in different locations involved with different activities. I've had the other ringing that people mentioned somewhat frequently...ironically it seemed to try to kick in on my left as I was reading through this thread just a moment ago, but the ringing didn't get strong before it subsided. However the other auditory experience that I shared with others seemed to be more intense and more uncomfortable, almost painful. I haven't concluded anything, but I plan to observe for instances like this in the future and see if I can see any behavioral or cognitive effects following the event. :/

just a bit in reference to

If this is true, it may be important which ear we hear the ringing/humming/whistling noise, especially if it has a 4D source. For me, it's usually the left ear although sometimes it seems to be coming from the back of my head, if that makes sense!

form the Law of One book V pg.73-74

Question: Can you tell me what teh tone was i heard in my left ear?

Ra: I am Ra. this was a negatively orientated signal.

Question: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively orientated signal?

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of the positively orientated signal. first, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign you are being given some unworded message saying,"listen, take head." the other positive sign is the tone above the head which is balanced confirmation of a thought.

Don for some reason does not explore the negative ways of signaling here but a few sessions later he brings this line of questions back up

pg 80

question: Why is the left ear service-to-self contact and the right ear service-to-others?

Ra: I am Ra. The nature of your physical vehicle is that there is a magnetic field positive and negative in complex patterns about the shells of your vehicle. The left portion of the head region of most entities is, upon the time/space continuum level, of a negative polarity.

I've merged the two threads on ringing in the ears, so the thread will now read differently. Earlier in the thread, the C's take on the ringing is supplied for reference.

i found this web sight today and ive had this problem about 6 times but it happens when im stuck between sleep and being slightly awake and then i go paralized or if like someone is holding me down and it freaks me out. the first time this happend i was a sleep and i saw a dark figure beside me and i woke up quickly and when i tried to get out of bed the ringing noise came to me and at this point i was scared so i got up fast and then as i reached the edge of the bed i couldnt move all i could do was breathe.does anyone know whats happening i dont tell many people about this because they say i was in a dream but i know i wasnt. and its happend 5 more times after this one most recent was at a friends house 2 weeks ago

I've merged the two threads on ringing in the ears, so the thread will now read differently. Earlier in the thread, the C's take on the ringing is supplied for reference.

thx anart, i suppose i was a bit redundant there.

I am not surprised the implants would go in the right ear if that is the side that positive contact is made.

I personally have never had such ringings as to make me wonder about them.Been lucky so far maybe. Just from reading this thread though I can see there are enough natural, un-natural, and manipulative reasons for ringings that I am glad I don't get ringing ears.

Back
Top Bottom