Limiting Emotions that keep us in 3D

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
The Cassiopaeans say: "The emotion that limits is an impediment to progress [...] When we begin to separate emotions that limit and are based on allegations of emotions that open to unlimited possibilities, that means that we are preparing for the next density. " These worlds who govern us
Does a person has an idea of these unlimited emotions?

Re: Unlimited emotions that open to 4D

Kisito said:
The Cassiopaeans say: "The emotion that limits is an impediment to progress [...] When we begin to separate emotions that limit and are based on allegations of emotions that open to unlimited possibilities, that means that we are preparing for the next density. " These worlds who govern us

I think that in order to understand that, you must have an experience of the fusing of the magnetic center and, as all the good esoteric literature will tell you, and as I can testify from personal experience, this event is truly like a death; being de-fleshed; having all your bones disconnected, losing your head, etc. I refer to it obliquely in the sessions and describe one stage of it pretty clearly in "Grace". It happens by degrees... otherwise it really would kill the body.

Laura said:
Kisito said:

I think that in order to understand that, you much have an experience of the fusing of the magnetic center and, as all the good esoteric literature will tell you, and as I can testify from personal experience, this event is truly like a death; being de-fleshed; having all your bones disconnected, losing your head, etc. I refer to it obliquely in the sessions and describe one stage of it pretty clearly in "Grace". It happens by degrees... otherwise it really would kill the body.
Laura Ok thank you .. I think it will be more difficult than I thought. I thought I could do it just for my breakfast.. :)

Yes Tschai, anger or fear blocks, but I also think that the other human emotions such as joy, pride, human love or orgasm must also block. Because all humans experience emotions and remain stuck in 3D and rarely have perceived, 4D ..

Micah Awake said:
Kisito, would you mind posting which particular session that quote came from?

Thank you.
Micah Sorry I have not found the session, but it is very interesting. It's in my e-book Kindle "These worlds that govern us" empl 5781

Kisito said:
Micah Awake said:
Kisito, would you mind posting which particular session that quote came from?

Thank you.
Micah Sorry I have not found the session, but it is very interesting. It's in my e-book Kindle "These worlds that govern us" empl 5781

Hello, here is the session ;):

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34876.msg496766.html#msg496766
Laura said:
September 9, 1995
Frank, Laura, SV, Tom French, Cherie Diez

Q: (L) Well, we aren't living there now! [Actually, as I later learned, we DO live in the “Orion Arm” of our galaxy.]

A: That's not the point. If you were to stay in 3rd density and view your star, which you know as the sun, from another point in your galaxy, it would appear to be a part of the Orion system. Would it not?

Q: (L) Probably.

A: Well, now perhaps you are beginning to understand what we are talking about??? At one level, and in one sense.

Q: (L) Well, how do these beings get here crossing such vast reaches of space?

A: As we have told you, there are seven levels of density which involves, among other things, not only state of being physically, spiritually and etherically, and materially, but also, more importantly, state of awareness. You see, state of awareness is the key element to all existence in creation. You have undoubtedly remembered that we have told you that this is, after all, a grand illusion, have you not? So, therefore, if it is a grand illusion, what is more important, physical structure or state of awareness???

Q: (L) State of awareness?

A: Exactly. Now, when we go from the measuring system, which of course has been nicely formulated so that you can understand it, of density levels one through seven, the key concept, of course, is state of awareness. All the way through. So, once you rise to a higher state of awareness, such things as physical limitation evaporate. And, when they evaporate, vast distances, as you perceive them, become non-existent. So, just because you are unable to see and understand has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what is or is not possible. Except within your own level of density. And this is what almost no one on your current level of density is able to understand. If you can understand it and convey it to them, you will be performing the greatest service that your kind has ever seen. Think about that for a moment. Let it seep into your consciousness. Analyze it. Dissect it.Look at it carefully and then put it back together again.

Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?

A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen.By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.

Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?

A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.

Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?

A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.

Q: (L) Is the key that it is all illusion?

A: Basically, yes.

Q: (L) So, essentially...

A: As we have told you before, if you will be patient just a moment, the universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to learn.That is why everything exists. There is no other reason. Now, if only you understood the true depth of that statement, you would begin to start to see, and experience for yourself, all the levels of density that it is possible to experience, all the dimensions that it is possible to experience, all awareness. When an individual understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that individual becomes illumined. And, certainly you have heard of that. And, for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual knows absolutely everything that there is to know.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the path to illumination is knowledge and not love?

A: That is correct.

Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead, that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from the flesh or false programming?

A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

Q: (L) What about Love?

A: What about it?

Q: (L) There are many teachings that are promulgated that Love is the key, the answer. They say that illumination and knowledge and what-not can all be achieved through love.

A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly. After all, they confuse many things as love.When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either.It is not necessarily a feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light.And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

Hi Kisito and All,

maybe many of us have had glimpses of illumination and even if the emotions associated can vary, they ensure the dynamics of the process, so these emotions are somehow the fuel which takes us there or maintain us in that state.

Allow me to share an old story:

A long, long time ago when I had no access to any spiritual writings, I had a dream: In this dream I was reading from the Book of Wisdom. All I could remember was the state of amazement and awe when I told myself:"How come that it is that simple?? Are the universal truths so easy to understand??"....this was the emotion I felt, as I went through the book.

I don't remember anything that was written there except for this:" set aside the superfluous" ( neglect which is redundant).

And oh, so many time we get tangled in small, unimportant things which make us overreacting and consuming our energies!

I wish I could recall more often these states of heightened awareness. Work is work, one can't skip it.

Joy

I think that a good re-reading of Mouravieff is in order paying particular attention to his description of the induction of higher emotions from the higher emotional center and how that is accomplished.

A simple way to think about it is this: when you start studying your machine, as in reading all the various recommended books about psychophysiology, and you begin to learn how to observe yourself objectively, then you have the possibility of rewiring yourself, so to say, to destroy buffers. (Study buffers). Part of that process is what the Cs described, separating lower emotions from higher. But that is just the beginning of the process. There is a lot more to it. It requires a great deal of self-study and introspection combined with feedback from others and managing various life situations in the process.

Feeling "awe and amazement" is NOT a "higher emotion". Quite often, it is just a chemical rush.

Laura said:
I think that a good re-reading of Mouravieff is in order paying particular attention to his description of the induction of higher emotions from the higher emotional center and how that is accomplished.

A simple way to think about it is this: when you start studying your machine, as in reading all the various recommended books about psychophysiology, and you begin to learn how to observe yourself objectively, then you have the possibility of rewiring yourself, so to say, to destroy buffers. (Study buffers). Part of that process is what the Cs described, separating lower emotions from higher. But that is just the beginning of the process. There is a lot more to it. It requires a great deal of self-study and introspection combined with feedback from others and managing various life situations in the process.

Feeling "awe and amazement" is NOT a "higher emotion". Quite often, it is just a chemical rush.

It seems in many threads on the forum that the description of STO, higher centers, what is needed for graduating into a higher density, etc. are being twisted by many here who don't understand what the Work is all about. It has been twisted to mean that "feeling good" is the way to graduate. That "feeling good" is STO. That "feeling good" means that we are using our higher centers, etc.

So thank you, Laura, for your post.

Nienna said:
It seems in many threads on the forum that the description of STO, higher centers, what is needed for graduating into a higher density, etc. are being twisted by many here who don't understand what the Work is all about. It has been twisted to mean that "feeling good" is the way to graduate. That "feeling good" is STO. That "feeling good" means that we are using our higher centers, etc.

So thank you, Laura, for your post.

Yes, indeed. It seems that some folks need to re-read The Wave and also get some of the supplementary reading under their belts.

Laura said:

Thank you Laura and Nienna for your reply,

It's true that higher emotions will only become reliable and steady when proper Work is done.
I'm painfully aware of my lack of proper expression when it comes to other states of awareness - especially because I just had flickers of them and my English is too poor to put it in words.

Maybe is more appropriate to say that what I have described is just one effect of shocks ?- but even shocks have very various effects in destroying buffers.

But again, being silent won't help to get feedback, so I'll be careful to not make noise.

Joy

Back
Top Bottom