Life is an illusion

Menrva said:
Alana said:
Andre' said:
I have one too: Can you spot the fish among the sea of octopuses?

Ι think I found it but it is not an entire one, is it?

Same here. I don't want to cheat yet :halo:
itellsya said:
The cat took me ~ 30 seconds too - but yeah i think the clue heped; and i increased the pic size :evil:

As for the fish - i think i saw the same as Alana.

Yes the fish picture is a little misleading. Yes you are right Alana that's the one ;D

In this picture there are 11 faces. Normally you see 4 to 6 or maybe 8 to 10 if you have got a visual perception.
suchbild.jpg

An easy one: How many frogs are in this picture?

3559_4b251b7d.jpg

Dirgni said:
In this picture there are 11 faces. Normally you see 4 to 6 or maybe 8 to 10 if you have got a visual perception.
suchbild.jpg

An easy one: How many frogs are in this picture?

3559_4b251b7d.jpg

I found 12 faces, but only 3 frogs.

Alana said:
Ok, in this picture there is a cat. Can you guys see it? :ninja:

I saw it! :D

But I don't think I would have if I didn't know there was a cat since I was "searching" for something resembling a cat :lol: If I didn't know what I was looking for, it would probablly take longer to see it.

Fata Morgana in Yeysk: a rare optical phenomenon struck the residents of the city.

Yeysk (Azov sea) residents were amazed by a rare optical phenomenon that they were able to see on Saturday, June 3. Fata morgana, as this phenomenon is called, is a distortion of images on the horizon and above it. In this case, when looking from the embankment into the sea distance above the horizon, you could see the dark silhouettes of two ships.

Fata morgana occurs due to several alternating layers of air of different densities formed in the lower layers of the atmosphere due to temperature differences. These layers are able to give mirror reflections and refract rays, which leads to the appearance of distorted images of objects located beyond the horizon. These images partially overlap with each other and change rapidly over time, which creates a bizarre picture of fata morgana.

The name of this phenomenon comes from the character of English legends – the sorceress Morgana. She was known for her magical abilities, and her name became associated with miracles and magic.

However, optical illusions do not arise only because of weather conditions. Imperfection of the structure of the human eyeball can also lead to the appearance of distorted images. In addition, fata morgana can occur not only over the sea, but also over land, for example, over mountains or deserts.

Yeysk residents were delighted with this rare phenomenon and actively shared their photos and videos on social networks. Fata Morgana is another reminder of how amazing and mysterious our nature is.

Photo/video inside:

Probably a possible accidental optical illusion maybe. I was working on something and while trying that other something, I got this:
1693719338010.png
the green grid is made of perfectly horizontal and vertical lines, and yet they look a little tilted to me..

Back
Top Bottom