Laura in the dream.

SMM said:
Leonarda said:
Yesterday I dreamt that I was with Laura and another woman, we went to some kind of public library that had a garden, we sat on the grass and started searching though tons of papers, we were looking for something specifically. Laura wanted me to translate some documents and in my dream I felt incapable of doing such.
I relate it to the fact that I am feeling overwhelmed with the new information I am dealing with every day.

Last night I had a dream I was with Laura & another woman. I was in a state of panic or feeling guilty for having done what I believed the unfathomable & she was giving me [or us] chores to do around this beautiful house, like washing dishes or changing the beds. Later on me & this other woman were sat on the grass in the garden talking about our situation & the chores we had done, looking up at the night sky.

What a coincidence! I have always asked myself If you could meet someone you don't know yet in your dreams, if there is some kind of communication..

Tomiro said:
I did a search through my dream journal, and found quite a lot of "Laura dreams", as well as a number of "networking dreams".

In the most recent one we were underwater, investigating rotating cylinders. Laura was interacting with them somehow, and I found it fascinating.

In an older one Laura gave me a dress, that resembled a bird somehow. It covered my whole body and my head, and had a moon on top of it. I was not very pleased with it, since it covered my face, but I accepted it. I asked her if the moon on the dress had any resemblance to the Moon Tarot card, but she just looked at me in a funny way and laughed.

Laura then mentioned some fears that I hadn't been able to face, but had to overcome.

Have had a few "Laura dreams" & "networking dreams" also. I've also been having a number of dreams with my dad in them. I think they are related to learning or doing/overcoming - fear being part of what needs to be dealt with.

Yes, I think that too, these last years I dreamt a lot about an important exam that I had to do, in the dreams I wasn't able to speak and I think It was because I wasn't doing my best at the moment and I knew it.
I also dreamt a lot about being in the middle of the ocean and no opportunity to reach the shore. Apparently it's a very frequent dream too.

Leonarda said:
SMM said:
Leonarda said:
Yesterday I dreamt that I was with Laura and another woman, we went to some kind of public library that had a garden, we sat on the grass and started searching though tons of papers, we were looking for something specifically. Laura wanted me to translate some documents and in my dream I felt incapable of doing such.
I relate it to the fact that I am feeling overwhelmed with the new information I am dealing with every day.

Last night I had a dream I was with Laura & another woman. I was in a state of panic or feeling guilty for having done what I believed the unfathomable & she was giving me [or us] chores to do around this beautiful house, like washing dishes or changing the beds. Later on me & this other woman were sat on the grass in the garden talking about our situation & the chores we had done, looking up at the night sky.

What a coincidence! I have always asked myself If you could meet someone you don't know yet in your dreams, if there is some kind of communication..

Tomiro said:
I did a search through my dream journal, and found quite a lot of "Laura dreams", as well as a number of "networking dreams".

In the most recent one we were underwater, investigating rotating cylinders. Laura was interacting with them somehow, and I found it fascinating.

In an older one Laura gave me a dress, that resembled a bird somehow. It covered my whole body and my head, and had a moon on top of it. I was not very pleased with it, since it covered my face, but I accepted it. I asked her if the moon on the dress had any resemblance to the Moon Tarot card, but she just looked at me in a funny way and laughed.

Laura then mentioned some fears that I hadn't been able to face, but had to overcome.

Have had a few "Laura dreams" & "networking dreams" also. I've also been having a number of dreams with my dad in them. I think they are related to learning or doing/overcoming - fear being part of what needs to be dealt with.

Yes, I think that too, these last years I dreamt a lot about an important exam that I had to do, in the dreams I wasn't able to speak and I think It was because I wasn't doing my best at the moment and I knew it.
I also dreamt a lot about being in the middle of the ocean and no opportunity to reach the shore. Apparently it's a very frequent dream too.

Well I send my blessings ;)
I wonder if the dream(s) may have something to do with 'authority'?

Hey everyone I had a dream about Laura too! At least one that I can remember fragmentally sometime this year.

We were outside surrounded by the dark night and there was this long wooden rectangle table that possibly sat
20 people? I was sitting in the middle and Laura was on the opposite side of the table in front of me but I think she
was shifted a little to the right, there was possibly other people there as well and then Laura took out some tarot cards
and was about to do a reading and I think possibly did but I do not remember much after that.

P.S. It is interesting that many of you possibly a little less than half have had dreams about Laura and the element water.

Recently i had a few dreams with Laura.

In every of them place of actions was some big conference hall with many of the FOTCM members attending, though i've never met anyone of them in this reality, and i had a role of a guard there. I remember only the last dream.

So, there was this conference hall, Laura was preparing for her speech. Laura and myself had a deal about my role of keeping possible intruders under my eye and unite with her, because i somehow had a power to disperse negative energies.
Whole thing hasn't even begun, and soon there appealed four cultic priests in carmine red cloaks, half physical, almost invisible beings. They started to chant in some unknown ancient language to bring vast amounts of low frequencies in order to destroy specific members, especially Laura. She was distracted although they couldn't harm her actually, but one important male attendant crashed. Laura had him in her arms, i was behind her. He looked me significantly and just dissapeared, transported to other reality. Meanwhile, i couldn't stop priests so easily until i approached them and said something on this ancient language afterwards they were gone.

That's about it. Can't remember anything more.
Surely, one of the strangest dreams i've ever had.

Had one last night. I was reading what appears to be Laura's diary.
One entry if I remember correctly said that we all had to be our own Jesus Christ
and that we all had to be our own saviour.

lux12 said:
Recently i had a few dreams with Laura.

In every of them place of actions was some big conference hall with many of the FOTCM members attending, though i've never met anyone of them in this reality, and i had a role of a guard there. I remember only the last dream.

So, there was this conference hall, Laura was preparing for her speech. Laura and myself had a deal about my role of keeping possible intruders under my eye and unite with her, because i somehow had a power to disperse negative energies.
Whole thing hasn't even begun, and soon there appealed four cultic priests in carmine red cloaks, half physical, almost invisible beings. They started to chant in some unknown ancient language to bring vast amounts of low frequencies in order to destroy specific members, especially Laura. She was distracted although they couldn't harm her actually, but one important male attendant crashed. Laura had him in her arms, i was behind her. He looked me significantly and just dissapeared, transported to other reality. Meanwhile, i couldn't stop priests so easily until i approached them and said something on this ancient language afterwards they were gone.

That's about it. Can't remember anything more.
Surely, one of the strangest dreams i've ever had.

I had a dream with Laura in it that we were at a big conference hall last night.
I was talking to Laura by the gates near the entrance of the building. I think she offered to cover or help me out with funds, or something similar, & I played a gatekeeper role. In another part of the dream, I was sat down cross-legged amongst many others at the conference listening to various talkers. I remember a feeling of such wholesomeness & content that was extraordinary.

I was thinking about lessons - how, whenever some lesson is highlighted or in the process of undoing old habits, something in me gets all hysterical or starts laughing or fighting... resistance as one way to describe it. I think this may be some facet of System 1, or the negative introject, persona, Predator's mind, devil [take your pick haha]. This dream was very curious for me considering my last three dreams which also seemed related to judgement/perception, actions or lessons but probably best if details are spared for another thread.

Very interesting reading about others' dream. I can't say I've had one involving water, unless a sink is subsumed. Anthony, the dream about being our own saviour/Jesus Christ - the idea tickles me, in a good way.
6 or so years ago I wrote, "You are your own prisoner, you are your own saviour." Little did I understand the magnitude of that expression at the time.

Last year, a couple of month before I introduced myself on the Forum, I had a dream where Laura was the only person present. It's seemed strange that I sort of was present there too, but I couldn't see myself. I was in the background. She was sitting on the floor in the kitchen that looked exactly liked the kitchen in the apartment where I was living at the time. The kitchen looked unpleasant, lit by very bright, but harsh light. Sort of barren. All the cupboards doors were open, and the cupboards were completely empty: no food, kitchen utensils, plates or cups. The kitchen looked like it was prepared for the major renovation job. Laura's face looked like a face of a little girl. It wasn't clear, but somehow I knew in my dream it was her. She was tired, upset and distraught, and she was looking at me with a silent disdain at my cowardice or that's how I perceived it. She didn't say a word.

The rest of the apartment in my dream didn't resembled my apartment at all. First of all, it was two level: the kitchen was elevated and the living room adjacent to the kitchen with no doors separating it was on a lower level. The living room was dimly little, almost dark with a lot of sitting and sleeping places (divans and sofas) put together so closely that I thought that it would be impossible for me to even try to walk there.

The second dream that happened around this time or maybe, even earlier, 2011 (?) went like this. I was walking on the street that went uphill in the area known as Beacon Hill in Boston, when I suddenly saw the announcement about the lecture given by QFG group. I had a feeling that Laura was there, inside the building. I don't remember the name of the street, but I vividly remember how this old house, where the lecture was about to begin, looked like. I can't remember if I went in, but somehow I felt that I heard every word of it, and the lecture was great success. And that's all I remember.

And the third dream that I had, also at this time, was what I thought in my dream was a visual representation of the Wave. It was a giant Calla Lily where the petal was not just one (most likely it just looked that way), but it was like many (two or three) petals moving one inside the other, creating the effect of closing and opening inside the flower. I really can't describe it in words more clearly, but it was something that maybe would be close to a movement of the spiral in 3D?

A few months ago I had a dream with Laura in it.

Laura and I were sitting in a classroom at a table piled with books. She was reading and I think I was watching her read or something. The room was lit by a bunch of candles in heavy brass candle holders. There was a door that connected two rooms (like a staff room) on the opposite side from where we were sitting and lockers lining the walls. I got up to get us some mint tea and after setting the tea down a big monster was banging on the glass from the other side of the door trying to bust in.

I remember actually feeling very scared of the monster. I ran and hid by the lockers and gestured to Laura to hide with me by waving my hands at her while whispering “Come on! Hide over here with me” (like a child would). Laura seemed very annoyed with me doing this and annoyed with the monster banging on the door. She groaned in irritation and pulled her book closer to her face, trying to focus on what she was reading. I kept persisting that she hide with me and the monster kept pounding.

Then she puts her book down and starts walking to the door. At this point, the dream started to go in slow motion because I was feeling very terrified of the monster. I was following her footsteps from the side of the room in front of the lockers, pleading “no, no, don't go that way! There's a monster over there”. Laura finally reached the door and stood in front of it for a moment, fearlessly staring the monster in the face.

As Laura's hand went up to turn the door knob I saw a baseball bat, grabbed it, and stood behind her. My knees were shaking with fear, yet at the same time I was ready to bash the monster. When the door opens I tense up and close my eyes as if to lunge at the monster, but before I can, Laura turns on the light and says “Oh! Real funny you guys!” and walks out of the room, back to her reading table.

I go into the room (still holding the bat) and see about five people all miffed, taking off a costume and saying “ah, man, we didn't scare her”, then they sat down to drink coffee. After seeing this I set the bat in a corner and sat down at a table and started laughing. I woke up from this dream laughing at myself and feeling like a doofus because I was really scared.

Earlier in the week, I had a dream involving Laura & a group of others sat around a long table.

Last night Ark was in a dream, although I forget exactly what happened in that.

months ago, when I posted my first participation on the forum, laura appears to me in a dream (I was resting on the sopa when I get a sort of projection / film),
Laura asked me through a pop-up (banner) with her forum's icon:
Laura invites you to the D....something day ... I do not remember exactly what it was, maybe doomsday ,
I simply without hesitation cliked YES ,sorry for my english

Hi! It is curious, I also dreamed with Laura a few months ago. I remember I came her home, there were more people as well. Laura was in the kitchen washing dishes and when I got to where she was she turned, walked over to me, looked at me she made as a nod with her head, looked at the others and returned to the kitchen and continued washing the dishes. I was wanting to talk to her ... :(
:)

Well, I only remember a little. The dream scene was that of a rural community of people from everywhere. Laura was there and other people on the forum. And she was very busy. She spoke with many people making plans. And actually, everyone was really busy. In a moment I could talk to Laura and told her that I felt like a fool or delayed because my English was terrible. And she told me it was normal to feel like this (and then I decided within me to do everything possible to improve my English). The funny thing is that I think she spoke telepathically. And all the people (hundreds), even some of them very old, were full of energy and enthusiasm. And everyone was active planning and doing things. Well, that's what I remember.

I want to start writing more, and i thought this may be a good place to start.

I think it was about ten days ago that i had a dream in which i was at a house that was the neighboring house beside one in which all the forum members were in. The parts i remember are as follows. I was there to repair something for this person in the house. It was on the ceiling like a purely AESTHETIC piece, but it was actually a table top. I felt good about it, as i was helping this person without payment, and because i was asked to do this by the FOTCM. I then went next door To find a sort of convention with (in my mind was all the forum members) There were a lot of people in this little house. The only other thing i remember is that there were a bunch of people crowding around one man. I could see his face clearly, but have never seen him in real life. I wasn't sure what was going on, but i was asked to put my hand on his shoulder as one of three people to do so. I then realized that this was a marriage ceremony of sorts, and i felt pretty happy to be a part of it.

I also had a pretty intense dream of Laura, and Ark a few years ago that i had written down, but never got a chance to post. I will try to find this dream journal i was keeping for a brief time, and post it here.

P.S.- I was also hoping for some feedback.

I just discovered this thread and want to write down my last dream with Laura, although I had at least another two that I unluckily don´t remember.

It was a big gathering of FOTCM members, at least 100 people. Everyone was busy doing some work to organize different projects. The atmosphere was sincere, cheerful and concentrated. Laura was upfront and supervising different actions.

I remember how much I was attracted by the atmosphere and a deep sadness swept me, that I am not part of it. I stood on very close but apart.

I interpreted the dream, as a wakeup call, to join the forum again and network. This last dream, some days ago, made me come back to the forum, after an absence of more than a year due to illness. I am very happy to finally do so and the block of not being able to open up on the forum, seems to dissipate.

Breo said:
I interpreted the dream, as a wakeup call, to join the forum again and network. This last dream, some days ago, made me come back to the forum, after an absence of more than a year due to illness. I am very happy to finally do so and the block of not being able to open up on the forum, seems to dissipate.

Sounds like a positive interpretation Breo and glad that you're looking forward to putting it into practice.

Back
Top Bottom