Laura in the dream.

I remembered when this thread was first started, and I was going to share, but it had been a few years previous, after the yahoo group when I started researching the forum. (arrggg I feel old now. hehehe)

There was a library and I was reading 'The Wave.' and had just finished the second book. So she was the librarian and so I go up to the counter and before I asked, this Laura figure (who looked just like the real Laura (because before it was a different icon on this forum) said "ahhh here you go," and handed me the third book. :)

That was it.

Hey thanks Laura!! :D

Jason (ocean59) said:
Graalsword said:
I had a new one few days ago, of Laura talking in a garden to other members of the group, the only thing I remember from the talk was the she said something about Cuba, that it was curious that Cuba and submerged lands around her was in the middle of Atlantis empire, and now they are one of the countries that opposed the current dominant empire. Or something like that.

Interesting, have you noticed this thread?

:jawdrop: No! I had not read it yet when I posted the dream. What a synchronicity!

Graalsword said:
I think I had a dream a few days ago, Laura seemed a bit angry at me and told me that I should study what I was told to study or read. I can't remember all the rest of the dream.

This is funny as I was thinking back (a few days ago) to my dream I mentioned this thread (last year) and came to a realisation that regardless of the 'scenery' in my dream, which was a very familiar situation in that I often dreamed of old school days, what was important was probably that I 'should' for some benefit be reading more of the literature produced by Laura. If there is a message in the dream that I should have been paying attention to, I am sure it's very possible for it to have been obscured and confused in any of the muddles that I usually dream about.

I had a dream of Laura today. :)

She was cooking something that was gluten free and I was there helping her with ingredients. She had the recipe on the table, she was reading it and then she wrote something on that piece of paper. After cooking we went to another room. There was one female forum member, it looked like she had a presentation about one book from Diet and Health section. She was talking about that book and how she is on the last chapter, cover of the book was visible on the wall. Laura was walking around, looking and listening to her and she was saying "Mhm... okay...".

It looked like live networking and it was really great.

It is sunny day. I am with Laura and her group. I guess we were in a restaurant at the table. I was eating ice creams with potatoes (:rolleyes:). But I was told that I should eat only ice creams. So I am trying not to eat potatoes. These ice creams were half melted. There was also ice cream similar to mud but I spat it out because it was not so delicious. And Laura told "Give him a mint" and somthing green showed up on the ground...
(That was strange beacause ice creams appeared really like paint or rather like puddle which was mirroring the sky).

After that we are going along the street. We went to somebody's house. We were preparing our food - warming up meat in the jar. There was also bigger jar of meat and it was that person's who was absent in his house. Nevertheles we left the bigger jar because this food was bad and possibly even poisoned.

In next part of my dream I am and my aunt at my flat looking through window at the sky. Suddenly I made observation of moving clouds. These clouds were very beautiful. They have made of colourful shapes and to me, it was like watercolor. Some clouds were white and hover low above the ground (or it was heavy fog) and some of them took form of hands which started to hit the wall of another house and it was even heard sound of cracked windowpane. So in hurry I covered the windows in order to prevent entering these cloud creatures my house. In short time the storm was over. In the dream I know that it was Laura who fighted and won with "bad weather". So I wore my shoes and went out to see her.

After raining I am outside in front of my window. There are some people with Laura. Laura is levitating so that she could be better seen. She has notebook with some equations. She is saying that it is good to make mathematical exercises everyday. She also said that she cherish swimming (on the wave :) ?). Afterwards she is going through the lawn. In the end of the dream I see her and group of people walking in the distance probably into the forest.

Well I'll join the club and say that I had a Laura dream a few days ago.
I don't recall the dream quite well but I know it reminded me of the scene from Matrix
where they use the device to remove the bug from his stomach.
Also something about a spider in my mouth.
I think Laura said something like: Yeah, the STS will do that.

Re: Laura in the Dream

I had me a dream with Laura at the wee hours this morning. I've checked my dream records and I haven't had a "Laura" dream for over a year.

---
It's a bit dark out, almost feels like it's closer to night. I seems to be going somewhere to pick up a few books before I go to college. I appear to be in a neighborhood in a suburban town as it's unfamiliar to me. As I am walking on a sidewalk, I see a small brown dog walking by me and I see a black cat on top, hugging the dog. They look at me wondering why I'm looking at them. Then, I keep on walking and I see an unknown person walking by me, pointing to the house to my right and telling me that this is the house that I'm looking for. I'm walking up the steps to the said house and I am seeing the number "11" on the front of the house as I'm walking through the door, expecting to pick up my books.

I'm in the living room, lights dim, facing a empty dirty blue couch under a double-window with blackened glass, and I turn to my left and see Laura sitting at a dining table with stacks of papers with numbers on them (looks like mathematics). She's looking at one of the papers quite furiously as I'm seeing "11 x (11) x 11 = 341" on the sheet she's looking at. She then looks up at me and said, "This isn't right, do it again."
---

I take this to mean that I wasn't rational enough or something. This is the first time (as far as I know) that mathematics is involved in one of my dreams. I haven't done much this weekend as I often had to get out of the house due to my parents' guests over to the house, and I've been reading a few books alternatively: Gurdjieff and the Women of the Rope, Strangers to Ourselves, Signature in the Cell (Meyer), and The Beautiful Land (Averill) as I'm thinking that might adjusted this dream somewhat.

I have had just one dream with Laura in it, but it was very clear and vivid unlike most dreams.

We were at my place and were meeting for the first time. Standing face to face, Laura was the only person I could recognize, even though there were probably hundreds of others present in all directions surrounding us. We did not speak but did not need to. Perhaps it represented an invitation to join the forum? All I know is, I was very happy to see her and felt a great sense of relief by her presence.

Last nite I had a dream about Laura. I called her on the phone to ask her a question about some reading material. She seemed busy, but she made time to help me. When we were saying goodbye, she said "I love you". I said " I love you too."

I had me a dream with Laura in it again this morning (it's first time with two dreams within a week). I've had a really long dream going from scene to scene, so I'll share the last one before waking up.

The scene before a forthcoming one involved being at an area where we are being invaded by aliens and such and I was with my sister at some park. Just before being in the next scene, I was being rammed in the chest by a huge dark creature with its face filled with many sharp horns (reminds me of Doomsday character).

---
Evening. I am in the car with Anart driving (driver's side is on the right side of the car rather than left) towards a cabin in the woods. She appears to be quite upset about my encounter with the aliens and she says, "I have to report that." In my mind at this moment, this was being referred to an idea of being an unit with less consciousness, more negative attraction as to the fact that I was attracting those aliens because I didn't arrange the information correctly in order to grow consciousness.

Then, we walks into the huge cabin; Anart walks into the kitchen where she watches her dog and birds doing some dance, and I walk into the dining room where I see Laura at the table, where she seems to be transcribing something from whatever she's listening to on her headphones. A little blond boy comes up to her, poking her left shoulder, trying to get her attention, and she takes off the headset and listens to the boy talking (couldn't hear what was being said). Then, I turn to my left and talks to some unfamiliar people about my encounter with the aliens and one of them sharply says, "Are you trying to get our attention?" I stops and walks over to the living room and to the big round mirror on the wall. I am seeing myself as a young Asian girl, who's smiling back at me. I am feeling shocked and asking myself, "Is that me?"
---

Two nights ago I had a few very 'different' dreams and unfortunately I barely remember most of them. Before falling asleep I almost knew that some unusual and perhaps significant dreams are going to take place because I found myself in familiar inner state similar to that when I was a child. Some of you may remember when you were children and you would go to sleep you could easily 'enter' a dream and even choose/create what you want to be dreaming and perhaps even continue the same dream if it was fun later or even the following night. That was the state I was in, and I think it has something to do with unrestrained creative/sexual energy that is being allowed to freely flow up to higher centers, maybe?

While still awake I had visuals appearing, maybe even visions. Most were horrifying, like people's corpses, bloody faces, and an interesting very strong and clear vision of Obama getting assassinated. Every night that I have visuals before falling asleep unusual dreams are to follow. And while falling to sleep and in state between waking and sleeping state I was seeing strong and disturbing images of destruction; fire and smoke in the air and chaos on the ground, but that's about it that I can remember of that dream.

Then in the next dream I was in an unfamiliar 'small town kind of place' and I was swimming through the house in which I found myself. I understood that the whole town got flooded and turned into a lake overnight. I remember having to crawl through the narrow passage that was about to collapse and having had to do it twice. I also remember having to dive to exit out in the open. Once I got outside I swam towards the closest high ground and when I got near the land I saw two 'evil' looking middle aged man looking at me, and I simply knew they are up to no good and in fact waiting for me to come up so they could harm me. Then an elderly man appeared bringing his group with him which made the two man scared so they just went away, so I was saved.

In the following dream me and Laura were talking face to face about the topic of pathologicals and how to recognize them because those skills will be making the difference between life and death in the new world.

And I really wish I had the habit of keeping dream journal next to my bed before I had this dream so I could have written everything down from the conversation, because I know it was fascinating conversation even if it was just a dream and it could possibly have led to some valuable insights. Instead, when I woke up I continued snoozing for awhile and the dream of conversation with Laura and also other dreams simply evaporated. That's why I decided to keep the book and a pen within my reach from now on, just in case.

Pretty much the only thing I somewhat remember from the conversation was the last sentence/point someone of the two of us had made. It was that one of the best ways to recognize pathological people is by their pathological lying, and their inclination to exaggerate their self image and their qualities. That unlike normal people, pathologicals would have noticeable tendency to influence others with fantastic words, promises which are almost always nothing but exaggerations and/or plain lies. But even that one point I can't fully remember. Also, I am fairly certain that the important point of the conversation was the idea that in order to have the clear ability to recognize and then defend yourself and others from pathological people, you first need to have a functioning 'subtle inner detector' which is closely connected with 'perspicacity', ready and in working order.

Anyway, that's it. I'm going to try getting into that open state of mind where creative energy is unconstrained and freely flowing up and I have a feeling that there are lessons to be learned from it. Any thoughts about it?

I've spent a day yesterday reading every thread in the "Memories, Dreams, Reflections" board and it was interesting to see about almost a half of the threads where members share their dreams with Laura in them.

Outside of this current thread, there are:

melons growing on trees and a supertiny baby (2006)

dream (2007)

Laura, do you need some help? (2008)

Hope? (Laura, Ark, QFG) (2009)

A new world dream. (2009)

"Frequency" of Attack? (2009)

Merry-Go-Round (2009)

Dream with Laura a Gurfjieff piano music (2010)

Dream at Laura's house (2010)

Another dream involving Laura. (2010)

visit from Laura (2010)

Shocking dream about Laura. (2010)

Random odd dream, Ark, Laura, Chateau.. (2011)

weird dream with Laura in it (2011)

My wedding aniversary dream (2011)

Dreaming of the Fellowship (2011)

Birthday dream, Laura giving me a mathematical formula. (2012)

Dream with Laura "counseling" me (2012)

Dreaming of Laura climbing a rock (2012)

Dream of Laura Finishing Book (2012)

Laura and ESP (2013)

Dream with both Ark and Laura (2013)

...and there's quite a lot more. The date in parentheses is when the particular thread started.

This is "just in case" if anyone interested in this type of dream outside of this thread...

(apologies if this is noise)

I did a search through my dream journal, and found quite a lot of "Laura dreams", as well as a number of "networking dreams".

In the most recent one we were underwater, investigating rotating cylinders. Laura was interacting with them somehow, and I found it fascinating.

In an older one Laura gave me a dress, that resembled a bird somehow. It covered my whole body and my head, and had a moon on top of it. I was not very pleased with it, since it covered my face, but I accepted it. I asked her if the moon on the dress had any resemblance to the Moon Tarot card, but she just looked at me in a funny way and laughed.

Laura then mentioned some fears that I hadn't been able to face, but had to overcome.

Yesterday I dreamt that I was with Laura and another woman, we went to some kind of public library that had a garden, we sat on the grass and started searching though tons of papers, we were looking for something specifically. Laura wanted me to translate some documents and in my dream I felt incapable of doing such.
I relate it to the fact that I am feeling overwhelmed with the new information I am dealing with every day.

Leonarda said:
Yesterday I dreamt that I was with Laura and another woman, we went to some kind of public library that had a garden, we sat on the grass and started searching though tons of papers, we were looking for something specifically. Laura wanted me to translate some documents and in my dream I felt incapable of doing such.
I relate it to the fact that I am feeling overwhelmed with the new information I am dealing with every day.

Last night I had a dream I was with Laura & another woman. I was in a state of panic or feeling guilty for having done what I believed the unfathomable & she was giving me [or us] chores to do around this beautiful house, like washing dishes or changing the beds. Later on me & this other woman were sat on the grass in the garden talking about our situation & the chores we had done, looking up at the night sky.

Tomiro said:
I did a search through my dream journal, and found quite a lot of "Laura dreams", as well as a number of "networking dreams".

In the most recent one we were underwater, investigating rotating cylinders. Laura was interacting with them somehow, and I found it fascinating.

In an older one Laura gave me a dress, that resembled a bird somehow. It covered my whole body and my head, and had a moon on top of it. I was not very pleased with it, since it covered my face, but I accepted it. I asked her if the moon on the dress had any resemblance to the Moon Tarot card, but she just looked at me in a funny way and laughed.

Laura then mentioned some fears that I hadn't been able to face, but had to overcome.

Have had a few "Laura dreams" & "networking dreams" also. I've also been having a number of dreams with my dad in them. I think they are related to learning or doing/overcoming - fear being part of what needs to be dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom