Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

I have the feeling that something very serious is about to happen. My first impression is that Mr. Biden considers this to be the highest level of nuclear threat. Evacuation of people from large urban agglomerations is being planned. Global disruption of the Internet and GPS may occur.
So a nuclear event under false flag in the US to gather forces against Russia ?

Some kind of false flag in the West to blame on Russia indeed seems likely as far as a 9/11-type change of the program that was mentioned in the latest session. That may be also the big energetic event that the Dick Algire remote viewers saw and that Clif High also talked about.

Some kind of false flag in the West to blame on Russia indeed seems likely as far as a 9/11-type change of the program that was mentioned in the latest session. That may be also the big energetic event that the Dick Algire remote viewers saw and that Clif High also talked about.
Or maybe Israel just goes completely rogue out of desperation?

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes

So a nuclear event under false flag in the US to gather forces against Russia ?
I think that when there's a false-flag or Gladio-style attack, it comes as a surprise, and the aim is to create a mental shock in the population. In my opinion, it's all about propaganda now, which is also a kind of distraction from the upcoming elections, not looking too much at the malefic clown Biden and keeping an eye on a possible atomic war. Feed the fear. That's the way it was during the Cold War.

In my opinion, it's social engineering, that people would be constantly nervous, that the enemy is the other, and that our politicians are going to take care of us. Yeah.

I think that when there's a false-flag or Gladio-style attack, it comes as a surprise, and the aim is to create a mental shock in the population. In my opinion, it's all about propaganda now, which is also a kind of distraction from the upcoming elections, not looking too much at the malefic clown Biden and keeping an eye on a possible atomic war. Feed the fear. That's the way it was during the Cold War.

In my opinion, it's social engineering, that people would be constantly nervous, that the enemy is the other, and that our politicians are going to take care of us. Yeah.
Well, this is information coming through unofficial channels, no the mass media and so it's very confidential. Perhaps I missed something?

Back
Top Bottom